• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

THE MOMENT OF THE WEEK:

Why couldn't I have met you a year ago?
- 6 (9.4%)
You probably wouldn't have liked me, I was way whinier back then.
- 0 (0%)
Meaningful silence...
- 2 (3.1%)
Cookie time is cancelled.
- 8 (12.5%)
We were short an egg, so Marigold went to the store...
- 5 (7.8%)
Pizzatz Haderach, the tiny, judgy cashier!
- 6 (9.4%)
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SUBDIVIDE
- 8 (12.5%)
Marten calls Padma...
- 1 (1.6%)
Padma delays seeing him...
- 0 (0%)
FOREBODE FOREBODE
- 3 (4.7%)
What? No! Stop that! Go away!
- 2 (3.1%)
Thinking of Padma... (DAT A$$)
- 8 (12.5%)
Walking, working, guitar, disarming a bomb...
- 4 (6.3%)
O-oh, okay. No, it's cool, I'll see you, uh, some other time, then.
- 0 (0%)
Nuklear explosion.
- 1 (1.6%)
Face down on the couch.
- 4 (6.3%)
She cancelled.
- 0 (0%)
I'm worried I did something wrong, or... something.
- 1 (1.6%)
Maybe she just has... (Thanks, Faye)
- 2 (3.1%)
I'm serious. I accidentally drank some spoiled milk (THANKS FAYE.)
- 3 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT New Year's Week 2012 (Jan. 2-6, 2091-95)  (Read 68179 times)

Jabberwocky

• Larger than most fish
  • Pony!
Re: WCDT New Year's Week 2012 (Jan. 2-6, 2091-95)
« Reply #200 on: 05 Jan 2012, 05:21 »

In the final panel, he is clearly still dwelling on the TNT.

Bonus comic: swap the thought balloons in panels 4 and 8.   :lol:

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #201 on: 05 Jan 2012, 06:04 »

Jeph's going to NZ - what are WE going to be stuck with?

Marten and Padma.    - 48 (52.2%)
Faye and Angus.    - 5 (5.4%)
Dora and Raven.    - 3 (3.3%)
Hanners and Marigold.    - 8 (8.7%)
Marigold and Dale.    - 2 (2.2%)
Steve and Cosette.    - 1 (1.1%)
Tai and her DJ career.    - 2 (2.2%)
The Secret Bakery crew.    - 0 (0%)
AnthroPC's All The Time!    - 7 (7.6%)
Something COMPLETELY Different.    - 16 (17.4%)

Total Voters: 92
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

SomeCanadianWeirdo

• Beyond Thunderdome
« Reply #202 on: 05 Jan 2012, 06:09 »

Just an everyday week in Marten's life... thinkin' bout Padma, playin' the guitar, preventing the deadly explosion of a pack of TNT...

:psyduck:

Marten lives with a roommate, if you can call him that, who once gave Hannelore  the chance to stop nuclear war for her birthday.  I doubt that's the first time Marten has had to defuse a bomb.  

As far as Vivian Wu's bust goes I'm going by Peter Greenaway's 1996 movie The Pillow Book, which features Wu naked in a number of scenes.  Admittedly I saw it years ago, and memory is a funny thing.  I believe you can also get a look at Ewan McGregor's naughty bits, if that's your kind of thing.  

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #203 on: 05 Jan 2012, 06:40 »

In the final panel, he is clearly still dwelling on the TNT.
Well ... um ... I guess if you manage to pack several thousand tons of TNT into one place and let them explode, they would create a compareable mushroom.

Buying several thousands of tons of TNT would probably be very expensive though.
Carpe Diem

Black Sword

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #204 on: 05 Jan 2012, 06:52 »

The title is "Time flies"; the first few panels are all different days (change of clothes).  It could be that Marten is counting down to the suggested Friday hookup, or it could even be that they have been meeting during the passing time and we have now come to the end of her extension.  Either way, the really ominous thing is not that she has cancelled, but that no date has been suggested for the next meeting.

I'm glad hodges is around. His hawk eyes catch everything. Anyway, it wasn't until I read this that I realized the time progression. The sad thing is that they both seem to have developed feelings for each other in excess of "just having fun" and neither one of them has opened up about it to the other person, probably chiefly to continue "having fun," with the ironic result being that there will be no more fun and no budding relationship because neither of them opened their pieholes.

Who else was so distracted by Padma's ass in panel 4 that you didn't notice what Marten was doin?

*quietly raises hand*

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #205 on: 05 Jan 2012, 07:10 »

Hmmm.... methinks Marten's more serious about it than he  realizes. 

Three out of four panels are Padma's face, only one is her curves...

The bomb may be that of realization of this fact.  He was planning on going for the fun, but as Dora observed, he's screwed.  And not just in Raven's misinterpreted way! 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

TinPenguin

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Cogito ergo potato.
« Reply #206 on: 05 Jan 2012, 07:54 »

Yay for Pintsize-trying-to-destroy-the-world shenanigans
Looks like just some explosives.

A doomsday machine would be much more than just that.

The journey of a thousand miles...

Spectreofwar

• Plantmonster
« Reply #207 on: 05 Jan 2012, 09:45 »

Hah! I'm like Marten every time I start dating a new girl. Can't stop thinking about her, and there's always a nuke if she won't see me that week, or has to cancel.Thing is you wake up the next day and she's all you can think about again, and your coworkers ask you why you still seem to have a stupid grin on your face...

Sometimes I wonder if I only date because I get a kick out of the butterflies-in-the-stomach feeling.

Interlude

• Plantmonster
« Reply #208 on: 05 Jan 2012, 10:20 »

To be honest, this is my favorite Marten comic in a while. It's nice seeing what he does in a day/week. I like seeing him play the guitar, instead of just talking about it every once in a while. I really don't like the Padma/Marten thing, so this whole story arc has not been my favorite. (Even though I'm still hoping that it will end up being helpful to Marten in the long run.) But I do think it's nice to see Marten being more active.

As far as things with Padma go-- I really don't think Marten has done anything wrong. She made it clear she was moving, and she has never said anything to make him think she would take this "relationship" seriously. Even though I think he SHOULD have made an attempt to talk to her about all of this, it isn't wrong of him to just go with the obvious assumption and not even bring it up. He's being nice with her-- it's obvious he really likes her, too, and he hasn't hidden that fact. (He's cuddling with her, making daytime plans, etc. It's not him just using her for sex.) Sure, he might be trying to play it "cool," but he is still showing that he cares about more than just having a fun fling. So, if SHE is unhappy with something, she really needs to be the one to say it. She was the one who put limitations on the relationship to begin with, so it's not fair to expect Marten to pick up on any changes in feelings after that.

Unless we're all jumping the gun and she's really just busy packing or some such thing.  :roll:

themacnut

• Vagina Manifesto
    • The Vanguard-Superhero Space Opera Action
« Reply #209 on: 05 Jan 2012, 10:29 »

Just an everyday week in Marten's life... thinkin' bout Padma, playin' the guitar, preventing the deadly explosion of a pack of TNT...

:psyduck:

The really psyducky part of that is the bomb-defusing was NOT the most traumatic thing that happened to him that week...

:psyduck: indeed.

The Vanguard - superhero space opera

Schmorgluck

• Duck attack survivor
  • Radical feminist
« Reply #210 on: 05 Jan 2012, 10:30 »

My take on the whole situation:
Padma told Marten this couldn't last long, let's make in fun while it lasts. She probably meant it at the time. Marten was a bit mopey about it at first, but finally decided to go with the flow for the sake of fun. In order to be able to do so, he wrestled himself into a new, more care-free, state of mind. This made him even more oblivious than usual. And completely miss that Padma's feelings have evolved.
If her feelings have 'evolved' then why does she seem to not want to see him at the moment? Because he's acting too casual about the whole thing?
I think she's trying to avoid growing even more fond of him. It would be too painful in the end.
“Oh yes, it hurts at times to be alone among the stars. But it hurts a lot more to be alone at a party. A lot more.” - George R. R. Martin

sitnspin

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Amoral lust machine
« Reply #211 on: 05 Jan 2012, 10:30 »

My take on the whole situation:
Padma told Marten this couldn't last long, let's make in fun while it lasts. She probably meant it at the time. Marten was a bit mopey about it at first, but finally decided to go with the flow for the sake of fun. In order to be able to do so, he wrestled himself into a new, more care-free, state of mind. This made him even more oblivious than usual. And completely miss that Padma's feelings have evolved.
If her feelings have 'evolved' then why does she seem to not want to see him at the moment? Because he's acting too casual about the whole thing?

Bingo! That's how I have been reading the situation, especially after that discussion in bed where he unintentionally cut off her attempt at expressing deeper feelings with his typical self-flagellating humor.

Who else was so distracted by Padma's ass in panel 4 that you didn't notice what Marten was doin?
Who wouldn't be distracted by that? It wasn't until reading a comment about "risking his life" here on the forum that I went back and saw what they were talking about.  I freely admit I am a bit of an ass girl.

I am pretty sure Marten is hearing echoes of the Vicki Situation all over again. If he has any degree of self-awareness, he would. Whether or not this IS a repeat of that situation is a different matter, but he would be a fool not to notice the similarities.  Talk to the woman, ya dumbass.
I'm a simple girl, all I want from life is to drink the blood of my enemies from their bleached hollowed skulls.
@syleegrrl

Welu

• It was me, Austin. It was me all along.
  • Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
  • That's a smashing blouse. FELLA!
« Reply #212 on: 05 Jan 2012, 10:41 »

I got really happy seeing Marten playing the guitar. We know he's still working on it!

Just had a thought looking at the second last panel. The exclamation point suggests Marten knew it was Padma before taking his phone out so he must have a custom ringtone for her. Ooh, girl, that means he likes her something fierce! ... That might only be funny to me because of how I heard it in my head.

Also I noticed what was going on in the fourth panel despite Padma's booty but the ridiculous aspect didn't hit till someone else said it out loud.

I do hope a face-to-face happens soon. Unless some twist is coming it's getting kinda hard to watch Marten being kicked this hard when we're pretty sure where this is going.

lepetitfromage

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • addicted to the shindig
« Reply #213 on: 05 Jan 2012, 10:48 »

Just had a thought looking at the second last panel. The exclamation point suggests Marten knew it was Padma before taking his phone out so he must have a custom ringtone for her. Ooh, girl, that means he likes her something fierce! ... That might only be funny to me because of how I heard it in my head.

it's even funnier reading it with Christopher Walken Voice  :-P
If you try to take all the steps at once, you'll fall over.

Binary

• Curry sauce
« Reply #214 on: 05 Jan 2012, 11:05 »

"Cut the blue wire.... CUT THE BLUE WIRE".

(Possibly not the cultural reference Jeph had in mind, what with the wires being red and green...)
"We are the weirdos, Mister!" -Fairuza Balk, The Craft

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #215 on: 05 Jan 2012, 12:03 »

And boom goes the dynamite :(
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #216 on: 05 Jan 2012, 13:41 »

MARVIN: "Where was the kaboom? There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering kaboom."
SUSAN: "No boom today. Boom tomorrow. Always boom tomorrow."
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

Loki

• comeback tour!
  • The mischief that dwells within
« Reply #217 on: 05 Jan 2012, 13:52 »

The exclamation point suggests Marten knew it was Padma before taking his phone out so he must have a custom ringtone for her.

Maybe guy doesn't get many phonecalls and has been waiting for that call all [amount of time that has passed]? If you are eagerly awaiting a phonecall or a visit, you will expect every call/knock to be the one you are waiting for.
The future is a weird place and you never know where it will take you.
the careful illusion of shit-togetherness

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #218 on: 05 Jan 2012, 13:59 »

Either that, or he's programed a specific tune to play whenever Padma calls him on his Mobile.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

ZBixby

• Emoticontraindication
  • Zombie Jesus ate my Peanuts
« Reply #219 on: 05 Jan 2012, 14:42 »

What if Padma just spent this week getting things situated with her grandma so that she didnt have to go back to California but didn't want to ruin the surprise for Marten.
"I have the weirdest friends."

ilikefishfood

• Plantmonster
« Reply #220 on: 05 Jan 2012, 14:46 »

If each new Marten outfit represents a different day...it's already been five days since he's seen her!  Her cancelling a date after FIVE days without seeing him is baaaad, oh so bad!  

I agree with Schmorgluck that "she's trying to avoid growing even more fond of him. It would be too painful in the end." *sniffle*  It's so sad...I liked their chemistry.

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
  • All this could be yours someday
« Reply #221 on: 05 Jan 2012, 15:54 »

Well something tells me that the fourth panel might just be a humorous exaggeration. Something.

But you never know with that little robo-bastard.
"Theodore, we're 4-foot high chipmunks. We're proof that god is dead."
- Alvin

StMonkey

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • *Comment of negligible importance*
« Reply #222 on: 05 Jan 2012, 16:35 »

I gotta say, thinking about Padma's difficulty explaining her deeper feelings, I'm convinced she is avoiding Marten not for bad news, but for good instead. I really hope this ends up her meeting him out of the blue and her professing her care for her, and that all the avoidance was so she could think and come to the decision not to move. A happy Marten in a healthy relationship would be a wonderful thing.

Marten is also one to be expecting the worst. Mind you, given his past adventures in lady-land, I'm not really surprised, but we have seen Padma be suspiciously busy only twice now. Enough to make Marten mentalize mayhem, but not me.
Carpe Gluteum
The bottom line is, if anyone is going to start playing pranks by stuffing large quantities of food in their mouths, be wary.

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #223 on: 05 Jan 2012, 16:36 »

"Cut the blue wire.... CUT THE BLUE WIRE".

(Possibly not the cultural reference Jeph had in mind, what with the wires being red and green...)

When I make my bombs I use nothing but brown wire - just to avoid the stereotypes.
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

MillionDollar Belt Sander

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #224 on: 05 Jan 2012, 17:08 »

I notice people assume Pintsize set the bomb....   :lol:

Wreck Smurfy

• Plantmonster
« Reply #225 on: 05 Jan 2012, 17:32 »

Well, he appears to be protesting whatever Marten is doing. Can you imagine Pintsize protesting the making of a bomb?

Kugai

• Awakened
    • My Homepage
« Reply #226 on: 05 Jan 2012, 17:33 »

Oh come on MDBS, this is PINTSIZE we're talking about here.
James The Kugai 

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #227 on: 05 Jan 2012, 17:40 »

You don't KNOW it's a bomb. Maybe Marten has invented Digital Pringles as an accessory to Espressosaurus 3.
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

ilikefishfood

• Plantmonster
« Reply #228 on: 05 Jan 2012, 18:11 »

Well, he appears to be protesting whatever Marten is doing. Can you imagine Pintsize protesting the making of a bomb?

I'm thinking he made the bomb is is protesting Marten's trying to dismantle it! :D

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #229 on: 05 Jan 2012, 18:55 »

I was thinking he "acquired" it somehow and was panicking because he accidentally set-off the countdown, forcing Marten to cut da wire.
- Alvin

ilikefishfood

• Plantmonster
« Reply #230 on: 05 Jan 2012, 18:59 »

I was thinking he "acquired" it somehow and was panicking because he accidentally set-off the countdown, forcing Marten to cut da wire.

Yes! Yes!  That sounds about right!

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #231 on: 05 Jan 2012, 20:52 »

Because I believe that everyone else should suffer the same time-wasting that I have just gone through:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WireDilemma

You're welcome.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
« Reply #232 on: 05 Jan 2012, 21:51 »

Marten: "FML..."

Poor Marten.
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #233 on: 05 Jan 2012, 21:58 »

Marten, Marten, Marten...

Did you think to ask why  she's feeling down? 

[shakes head slowly and sighs]
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #234 on: 05 Jan 2012, 22:02 »

One guess.
After seventeen years, once again, sort of a lurker.  (he/him)

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #235 on: 05 Jan 2012, 22:07 »

*sigh*

Although... for some reason I found panel one to be hilarious.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Kugai

• Awakened
    • My Homepage
« Reply #236 on: 05 Jan 2012, 22:42 »

I think that Faye should forget about that Counseling Career.
James The Kugai 

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
« Reply #237 on: 05 Jan 2012, 22:59 »

If Faye ever became a counselor, three weeks in she'd start drowning clients in the toilet.

F:<undunk> Are you going to be back in here next week crying about the same old shit?
Unsuspecting Patient: ...<gasp>... I can't breathe!!!... <gasp><gasp>
F: <dunk> Wrong answer.
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #238 on: 05 Jan 2012, 23:27 »

Damn bro your interpretation of Faye belongs in the Irish Mob. Actually I can see Faye in the Irish Mob.
- Alvin

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #239 on: 05 Jan 2012, 23:50 »

Whow. How could Marten miss that opportunity ? He could have said something along the lines "You dont need to be".

Yay for Pintsize-trying-to-destroy-the-world shenanigans
Looks like just some explosives.

A doomsday machine would be much more than just that.

The journey of a thousand miles...
Starts with the first yoctometer ?

Hah! I'm like Marten every time I start dating a new girl. Can't stop thinking about her, [...]
Um. Anybody isnt ?

What if Padma just spent this week getting things situated with her grandma so that she didnt have to go back to California but didn't want to ruin the surprise for Marten.
That doesnt sound like Padma.

When I make my bombs I use nothing but brown wire - just to avoid the stereotypes.
Oh ? And which wire do you cut ?

He is panicking, not protesting.

You don't KNOW it's a bomb. [...]
... :eek:

Because I believe that everyone else should suffer the same time-wasting that I have just gone through:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WireDilemma

You're welcome.
I obviously start to develop an immunity against tvtropes (spent under a minute on that link).
Carpe Diem

Dr. ROFLPWN

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Farmin' all these goddamn mushrooms.
« Reply #240 on: 06 Jan 2012, 00:31 »

Next time I need to get out of something I'm going to say I just have the shits
Fuckin' pain in the ass.

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #241 on: 06 Jan 2012, 00:36 »

Ugh... Dairy products.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

Beaky

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #242 on: 06 Jan 2012, 00:42 »

White socks? Oh Marten.

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #243 on: 06 Jan 2012, 01:19 »

I don't get it.  Before I started wearing black sneakers, I always wore white socks.  What's wrong with them?
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #244 on: 06 Jan 2012, 01:37 »

Ugh... Dairy products.

I guess that perhaps like many people who share meaningless and irrelevant outward characteristics with you, you are genetically predisposed to be unable to process them properly.

(But have I avoided getting shouted at for trying to express a plain and scientifically verifiable fact?)
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Wagimawr

• Balloon animal serial killer
    • Facebook
« Reply #245 on: 06 Jan 2012, 01:43 »

Although... for some reason I found panel one to be hilarious.
That would be because it is. :D

Sidhekin

• FIGHT YOU
    • LiveJournal
« Reply #246 on: 06 Jan 2012, 01:51 »

Ugh... Dairy products.

I guess that perhaps like many people who share meaningless and irrelevant outward characteristics with you, you are genetically predisposed to be unable to process them properly.

(But have I avoided getting shouted at for trying to express a plain and scientifically verifiable fact?)

The way I heard it:  Caucasioids are the exception, having developed the ability to process dairy products properly, even into adulthood.  Not that all of us have retained this ability, mind ...

Then again, I also heard the Mongol hordes of old drank plenty of horse milk ... so take this dairy hearsay with appropriate amounts of Sodium Chloride.
perl -e 'print "Just another Perl ${\(trickster and hacker)},";'

The Sidhekin proves that Sidhe did it!

gopher

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #247 on: 06 Jan 2012, 01:54 »

I don't get it.  Before I started wearing black sneakers, I always wore white socks.  What's wrong with them?

Well they were Screamingly fashionable in 1986, not so much since.

TinPenguin

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Cogito ergo potato.
« Reply #248 on: 06 Jan 2012, 02:03 »

Then again, I also heard the Mongol hordes of old drank plenty of horse milk ... so take this dairy hearsay with appropriate amounts of Sodium Chloride.

fermented horse milk.

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #249 on: 06 Jan 2012, 02:07 »

Well they were Screamingly fashionable in 1986, not so much since.

Well I'm in big-ass trouble then; I've been wearing white socks my whole friggin life, and currently WITH black sneakers. Didn't think anything was wrong with it, except sometimes it does kinda remind me of those cultists that all killed themselves.

- Alvin
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up