THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 08:02
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What was... THE MOMENT OF THE WEEK?

Faye points out the obvious: you both had feelings for each other.
- 0 (0%)
What was I supposed to do? (Oh, I dunno, BE DECENT about it?)
- 1 (1.4%)
She was leaving. (You could have at LEAST said you tried.)
- 0 (0%)
Yeah, all that got you was your entire current life.
- 2 (2.7%)
It IS a waste, because you're WASTING it.
- 4 (5.5%)
You just owned me there...
- 2 (2.7%)
Being passive is his nature.
- 0 (0%)
You gotta DO Stuff.
- 1 (1.4%)
...break out the guitar.
- 1 (1.4%)
SOPA SUCKS.
- 8 (11%)
Pintsize apologizes.
- 1 (1.4%)
Pintsize was in MEXICO!
- 1 (1.4%)
McPedro and Choo-Choo Bear!
- 3 (4.1%)
Hannerdad's havin' a birthday!
- 5 (6.8%)
Can I bring Marten & Marigold?
- 3 (4.1%)
I KNOW Marten's safe.
- 0 (0%)
Marigold.... (FRRRRT)
- 7 (9.6%)
I'm PRETTY SURE she's not a secret robot.
- 5 (6.8%)
I have a question for you guys...
- 0 (0%)
See, it's my dad's birthday next week...
- 0 (0%)
Dad also said I could bring some friends with me...
- 1 (1.4%)
YES
- 28 (38.4%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT 2101-2105 (January 16-20, 2012) - A New Hope  (Read 93454 times)

RyanPm40

• Not quite a lurker
Re: WCDT 2101-2105 (January 16-20, 2012) - A New Hope
« Reply #150 on: 16 Jan 2012, 22:05 »

So.. I don't see anything dickish with what Marten did. It's Padma who was being dumb.

truestatic

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #151 on: 16 Jan 2012, 22:16 »

Nice to see Marten and Faye having a constructive talk.  I still disagree about who was at fault, but that's irrelevant now.  What matters is that he keeps strumming that guitar.  Or something.  That said...
And that just about wraps up the Marten/Padma story, for now at least.

FORBODE
FORBODE

ZBixby

• Emoticontraindication
  • Zombie Jesus ate my Peanuts
« Reply #152 on: 16 Jan 2012, 22:31 »

Nice to see Marten and Faye having a constructive talk.  I still disagree about who was at fault, but that's irrelevant now.  What matters is that he keeps strumming that guitar.  Or something.  That said...
And that just about wraps up the Marten/Padma story, for now at least.

FORBODE
FORBODE

Well Padma will be back then, who cares for now. ONWARD TO SILLY THINGS!
"I have the weirdest friends."

haikupoet

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #153 on: 16 Jan 2012, 22:41 »

Goddammit, the crash-and-burniness of this arc made me all misty and maudlin. I have to stop identifying so much with imaginary people.

I also hope that Marten gets a chance to smooth things over with Padma eventually -- if not as a couple, than at least long-distance friends.

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #154 on: 16 Jan 2012, 22:42 »

30 minutes later:

"MARTEN YOU CAN FUCKING DO THAT IN THE MORNING!!!!!"
After seventeen years, once again, sort of a lurker.  (he/him)

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
« Reply #155 on: 16 Jan 2012, 22:48 »

:psyduck:

Oh.

My.

God.

Are people still obsessing over who is in the wrong vis-a-vis Marten and Padma?

Let me tell you a secret: The reason this argument isn't going anywhere is because everyone's right and everyone's wrong.

At the same time.

Marten was right.

And Marten was wrong.

Padma was right.

And Padma was wrong.

Sometimes, in relationships as well as in life, people making perfectly rational decisions, but those decisions lead to less than optimal outcomes.

A perfectly balanced system never changes. As the song says "...it's a fool who plays it cool by making his world a little colder.*"

Neither Marten nor Padma, for perfectly logical reasons, was willing to take the chance and make their relationship mean more than just a brief fling, and because of that, they are paying the price.

It's over.

Learn.

Grow.

MOVE ON!!!!!

*Da da da da da, da da da da
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

truestatic

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #156 on: 16 Jan 2012, 22:50 »

Oh.

My.

God.
Not so much.  Like i said, it's irrelevant. It's just odd that it's a topic the forums are so divided on, but according to the comics, it appears there will be one conclusive answer.  It's Marten's fault. 

idontunderstand

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #157 on: 16 Jan 2012, 22:58 »

Dang. I'm gonna take the risk of sounding like a 14-year old girl by stating: Today's comic touches my heart. He doesn't know what to do with his life but at least there's one thing he'll always be doing.

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #158 on: 16 Jan 2012, 22:58 »

Nice thoughtful conclusion to the arc.

And that is all I am saying... the conversation is starting up again, but I am staying out of it this time.  :angel:
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Aegir

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #159 on: 16 Jan 2012, 23:03 »

why is Marten wearing a different shirt in this comic as compared to the previous one?

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #160 on: 16 Jan 2012, 23:04 »

Oh.

My.

God.
Not so much.  Like i said, it's irrelevant. It's just odd that it's a topic the forums are so divided on, but according to the comics, it appears there will be one conclusive answer.  It's Marten's fault.  

The only part addressed in the comic is what Marten did (or didn't) do.  That's the only thing Faye was yelling about, that's the only part they're talking about, that's what's frustrating him.  

And yes, that was his fault.  No question.  Padma didn't make him do it, it was his own petty free will.  
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #161 on: 16 Jan 2012, 23:06 »

why is Marten wearing a different shirt in this comic as compared to the previous one?
Faye owned him so hard the shirt changed colours.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #162 on: 16 Jan 2012, 23:08 »

I'm busy for a couple of days, and we have four pages in the forum by Tuesday afternoon my time. And I get red text when I've only just opened the editor. A girl must be being a heinous bitch again, and Marten must be being a total doormat again...  :roll:

After all, for any of us, our present life is the result of the bad things that have happened to us, large and small, as well as the good ones - so in the end how can we even decide which were which?  We are the result of the totality of our experience, not of any one or even a thousand parts of it, and Faye is correct in saying that the best thing we can do is value the result.
So very, very true... And many things that happen are both good and bad at the same time...

OK, here's a thought for all the "Marten did the right thing" folks.  If it's right, why the bitter acrimony?  Why the self loathing?  Why does he feel like he was being an asshole (his  words, not Faye's)? 
Yes... Karma is a bitch. That moment of petty spite came with a heft price-tag. They always do, unless you're a complete prick, which Marten is not. 
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
  • All this could be yours someday
« Reply #163 on: 16 Jan 2012, 23:09 »

He did all these comics in advance and accidentally changed the shirt color, and he can't fix it from New Zealand. Yesterday's had him in the wrong shirt color too at first; a friend fixed it for him.

Marten's using his older guitar. Interesting.
"Theodore, we're 4-foot high chipmunks. We're proof that god is dead."
- Alvin

truestatic

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #164 on: 16 Jan 2012, 23:12 »

Faye owned him so hard the shirt changed colours.
I still don't see how she owned him.  What exactly is he wasting.  Is he having a generally bad time in this life?  Nope.  Did he just trash a promising relationship?  Nuh uh.  I think just about the only thing he's wasting is his evening.  FOR SHAME.

And yes, that was his fault.  No question.  Padma didn't make him do it, it was his own petty free will. 
That's what I'm saying though.  Yes, one part of the forums, likely the majority, agrees with you.  Marten screwed everything up and deserved a real kick in the pants, and he's lucky he has a friend like Faye to tell him he's bad and he should feel bad about it.  But I'm hardly the only one who disagreed with this assessment.  Granted, Faye's the only one who weighed in on the matter, I just feel like we're all going to move on and it's going to be a foregone conclusion that It's All His Fault,™ which feels weird.

Regardless, agree to disagree.  Tova's got the right idea, I think.
« Last Edit: 16 Jan 2012, 23:18 by truestatic »

jasononline

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #165 on: 16 Jan 2012, 23:29 »

I think we are all missing the real issue here and that is:

What the Hell is a Quokka?

:-P

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #166 on: 16 Jan 2012, 23:31 »

Marten is existing, not living.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #167 on: 16 Jan 2012, 23:50 »

As the song says "...it's a fool who plays it cool by making his world a little colder."

Those speculating about a split of views along age lines might note that this song was written by a man only a couple of years older than Marten.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #168 on: 16 Jan 2012, 23:51 »

NO MORE PADMA !

YAY !!!

Poll is irrelevant - but I guess Hanners would go with Astrophysics.

And shouldnt Jeph be depressed about every romance he writes ? He always ends them ... he's a real Joss Whedon about that.

As the song says "...it's a fool who plays it cool by making his world a little colder."

Those speculating about a split of views along age lines might note that this song was written by a young man.
I'm fairly sure that "Hey Jude" was one of the last Beatles-songs. John and Paul havent been THAT young anymore at this point.
Carpe Diem

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #169 on: 17 Jan 2012, 00:01 »

The Beatles' whole mainstream career ran only about seven years.  Compare to the bands today releasing an album every two or three...
After seventeen years, once again, sort of a lurker.  (he/him)

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #170 on: 17 Jan 2012, 00:10 »

*Fade to black, Marten playing*

TOMORROW ON QC........
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

litthefilter

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #171 on: 17 Jan 2012, 00:28 »

30 minutes later:

"MARTEN YOU CAN FUCKING DO THAT IN THE MORNING!!!!!"

:-D

AnAverageWriter

« Reply #172 on: 17 Jan 2012, 00:29 »

The Beatles' whole mainstream career ran only about seven years.  Compare to the bands today releasing an album every two or three...

Yeah, a lot of music legends have had tragically short lives. Hendrix, Joplin, Morrison... all under 30.

Vurogj

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #173 on: 17 Jan 2012, 00:32 »

I haven't posted to the "discussion" because I just haven't held any opinion long (or strongly) enough to feel able to contribute to it, but I'm am a little sad to see Padma gone, even if I didn't like particularly her.

The reason I'm sad she's gone is that this whole arc has shown some outstanding writing from Jeph. I've praised his art before, but I don't recall praising his writing. I am now, as he really does do a range of believeable, understandable and above all, human characters brilliantly. Bravo.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. Or at least plead for "under 30" to be changed to "27, the magic number"

Blackjoker

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #174 on: 17 Jan 2012, 00:54 »

Agreed with above on believable, part of why I think the arguments come up is that a lot of the stuff here is believable and relatable and so a lot of us might feel like we have a dog in the fight. I also liked the talk with Faye and Marten here, she is correct in her comments and far less brutal this time around. I now hope that Marten can have some success with his music.
I strongly reccomend that we daily check our walrus slots to ensure that we are able to avoid walrus backup.

DannicaJ

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #175 on: 17 Jan 2012, 01:07 »

Well, at least he's not getting drunk again... yet. I expected him to mope, because after a good thing ends people do that.

He should go visit (or at least call) his parents. Say what you will, parents are people you can count on for support when feeling down.

Binary

• Curry sauce
« Reply #176 on: 17 Jan 2012, 01:32 »

So people noticed Marten's shirt colour changing back and forth between yellow and blue, but how many of you spotted the gorilla walking through the middle of the strip?

"We are the weirdos, Mister!" -Fairuza Balk, The Craft

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #177 on: 17 Jan 2012, 01:37 »

It was written in June 1968, the month of Paul's 26th birthday (18th June 68); I can't find whether before or after.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

NotAwesomeAnymore

• Furry furrier
« Reply #178 on: 17 Jan 2012, 02:23 »

I thought today's comic was really great. When I'm sad, I also go do stuff that I love  :-)
What's the difference between the old guitar and the new guitar?

For that matter, what's Faye done that's so impressive since breaking the ice with Marten 2 years ago? Seduce Sven? Wow, that worked out well for everyone.

Hey, do you read this comic called Questionable Content?

Dr. ROFLPWN

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Farmin' all these goddamn mushrooms.
« Reply #179 on: 17 Jan 2012, 02:45 »

(This post has been removed in the interests of better conversation and not being a completely heinous jackass.)
« Last Edit: 18 Jan 2012, 04:34 by Dr. ROFLPWN »
Fuckin' pain in the ass.

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
  • All this could be yours someday
« Reply #180 on: 17 Jan 2012, 02:45 »

Older guitair. Newer guitar. Which is ironic given that Marten's "old" guitar is newer than the "new" one. I'll stop talking now.

Just kidding. Jeph said somewhere, I can't remember where, that he'd never written a fight where one person was totally right and the other was totally wrong. Just throwing that out there (sorry if it's been said already. Tl;dr and all that)
"Theodore, we're 4-foot high chipmunks. We're proof that god is dead."
- Alvin

Mustakyy

• Emoticontraindication
  • Go away or I shall taunt you a second time!
« Reply #181 on: 17 Jan 2012, 02:51 »

So, the inevitable end has come. Kinda sad, but, one reaps what one sows (applies to everyone, methinks). Kinda hard to decide should the reaction for the whole deal be "D'aww, that's sad" or "D'oh! What were they thinking!! Rrgh!". Maybe a bit of both.

*Fade to black, Marten playing*

TOMORROW ON QC........

Hmm, I know you probably didn't mean this, but damn that was fitting (especially the comic's/songs atmosphere), the mental of Marten playing (yea, somehow I also have serious doubts Marten playing that song..).  Kinda exaggerated, but hey, what's a discussion without proper hyperbole.

(edited to fix typos, seems that I'm incapable to write properly. D'oh!)
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries

TinPenguin

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Cogito ergo potato.
« Reply #182 on: 17 Jan 2012, 04:10 »

AnAverageWriter

« Reply #183 on: 17 Jan 2012, 04:25 »

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ITS SO CUTE AND FUZZY!!!

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #184 on: 17 Jan 2012, 04:49 »

Wonder how it tastes?

That and I was wondering if Marten's playing Robert Johnson or John Lee Hooker?
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #185 on: 17 Jan 2012, 04:53 »

It's Australian; that means it probably bites.

TinPenguin

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Cogito ergo potato.
« Reply #186 on: 17 Jan 2012, 05:01 »

Wonder how it tastes?

With its tongue, silly!

AnAverageWriter

« Reply #187 on: 17 Jan 2012, 05:06 »

I noticed that down under gets two kinds of things-
You got your Koalas and Wallabies and other things that are just so fuzzy you could hug em...

And you get things like this-

(click to show/hide)

There is no middle ground in Australia. It's either cuddly or it'll kill you while stabbing you with razor sharp fangs and deadly venom.

Of note- that place is one of the few that has a shark that actually *likes* the taste of people.

Milesb

« Reply #188 on: 17 Jan 2012, 05:46 »

In an effort not  to echo chamber...

Anyone else think Faye's comments today clearly failed to inspire Marten? She gives him a pretty big out-a-textbook spiel then bails out for bed while he's looking pretty depressed and actually just about ready to talk about the problem.

nice one.

also that depressed look on Marten's face in the last panel.

SomeCanadianWeirdo

• Beyond Thunderdome
« Reply #189 on: 17 Jan 2012, 06:11 »

Wonder how it tastes?

That and I was wondering if Marten's playing Robert Johnson or John Lee Hooker?

Seems to me "Roxanne" is more likely to be in Marten's mental list of "old, sad" songs than the blues.(And no, I am not implying anything about Padma by that song choice.)  Of course Marty might surprise us and be playing "Dust in the Wind."(Funny how none of today's whiny bands have covered that one.  You'd think it would be right up their alley.)
« Last Edit: 17 Jan 2012, 07:12 by SomeCanadianWeirdo »

truestatic

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #190 on: 17 Jan 2012, 06:13 »

And it's bite is lethal in 30 seconds or less.  And don't even get them started on the dropbears.

kent_eh

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #191 on: 17 Jan 2012, 06:20 »

Matren has every right to play the blues at this particular juncture.

Actually, when your emotions are freshly bruised is often a very good time to write some music.

In addition to the possibility of a powerful song coming out, just sitting down and making some music is extremely enjoyable and cathartic.

Harlequin

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #192 on: 17 Jan 2012, 06:56 »

I guess I don't frequent enough forums, but wow. The lengths that people will go to defeat the very purpose of a place of communication astounds me. Invoking things like echo chambers and existentialism. It's fascinating. A forum exists, people post their ideas, their likes and dislikes... and then these efforts are made to silence *everyone* by the people participating. Really, what's the point in talking about anything over the internet about a made-up universe that exists only in data bits?

Y'all are too much.

tjradcliffe

• Plantmonster
    • TJRadcliffe
« Reply #193 on: 17 Jan 2012, 06:59 »

I don't even see how "going along with Padma's wish to let the relationship drift to a close at a time of her choosing" would count as DOING stuff more than "deciding to break it off in a fit of pique" does.

Yeah, I saw this as Faye completely contradicting herself in that cute way people have when they're telling you how you should live you life:  for good or ill Marten actually experimented with different behaviour by not acceding passively to Padma's emotional needs at the expense of his own, Faye beat him up over it, and now she's telling him he should experiment with different behaviour.  At least he had the good sense to pull out his guitar.  The music will always love you back.

Illustrated Web serial novel! http://www.songsofalbion.com

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #194 on: 17 Jan 2012, 07:06 »

I'll take this one.

Jeph apparently failed to change Marten's shirt from 2099 to 2100 to 2101. He mentioned it in a tweet, if memory serves.

EDIT: Grrrr.

Anyways - I'm betting he's just playing a basic blues riff. And I can TOTALLY see Faye doing a "DO THAT IN THE MORNING PLEASE" scream from her bedroom.
« Last Edit: 17 Jan 2012, 07:15 by jwhouk »
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Welu

• It was me, Austin. It was me all along.
  • Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
  • That's a smashing blouse. FELLA!
« Reply #195 on: 17 Jan 2012, 07:10 »

Part of the issue in here is even though the most recent strip hasn't mentioned Padma and Faye and Marten are speaking in a more general sense, we're still talking about Padma. This was just the event that triggered the conversation, not the reason for the conversation.

Faye is one of Marten's closest friends and they've seen each other through their very low points. This is another one of those low points where hopefully regardless of how we're interpreting Faye's words and Marten's response, that the characters will go on to better themselves, whatever that means.

I said something basically like this already and so have others a lot but there's nothing horrible about how Marten's living his life, he's got friends and a steady decent income and hobby he's passionate about, but he's still not happy and he's done nothing actively (not the same as actively done nothing) to change that. He can't just wait for the happy to fall on his lap, he's got to out and grab the happy!

Milesb

« Reply #196 on: 17 Jan 2012, 07:28 »

But you can't have your cake and eat it...

I think Marten has a mix of positives and negatives in his life, and sure - you can always do more to increase the impact of the positives!

But I think getting rid of the negatives is often much more difficult for people, and that's Marten's issue.  

I personally believe that Marten's methods of interacting with some of his closest friends is one of his biggest negatives. Because he's generally quite meek, people project his opinion onto him when they know him well and when he deviates from that, he's wrong.

A great example of some of Marten asserting himself in a positive light would be a lot of his interactions with Hanners, helping her to be less OCD and more social, the drum kit thing, etc.

A great example of Marten being stomped on for deviating from being a door mat would be the starting scenes of the breakup with Dora (specifically the "Don't look at my porn.. you looked at my porn! I told you not to!")

Edit: I guess my point is that Marten does try and be assertive at times, and often the reaction that follows (positive or negative) is pretty much down to who he's being assertive towards. Some of his friends definitely seem to have peg holed Marten, and don't react particularly well when he fails to follow through on their expectations.
« Last Edit: 17 Jan 2012, 07:47 by Milesb »

lepetitfromage

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • addicted to the shindig
« Reply #197 on: 17 Jan 2012, 07:34 »

grab the happy!

I read everything else you said (and definitely agree) but I just needed to share how much I love this phrase. haha
If you try to take all the steps at once, you'll fall over.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #198 on: 17 Jan 2012, 07:55 »

A forum exists, people post their ideas, their likes and dislikes... and then these efforts are made to silence *everyone* by the people participating.

The thing is, people want their views to prevail, and on the Internet they don't get so much of the feedback that gets them to back down, either by agreeing to differ, or by accepting a modification of their views. This is a well-known phenomenon, and is the reason that forums like this have moderators to try to control things. We have worked hard here to try to remove the rudeness that was common not much more than a year ago; these days people are (mostly) reasonably polite about disagreeing - but disagree they will, and some still try to get their view over by sheer weight of posts.

There is a well-known cartoon about this, on XKCD (note the hover text):
Duty Calls

Milesb

« Reply #199 on: 17 Jan 2012, 08:03 »

I might be guilty of weight-of-posts here, though I've been trying to either post on different aspects or in response, but I think I'll cut down on it.

Perhaps making up for lurking for so long, I decided to post and I've got a bit carried away. 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up