Fun Stuff > CHATTER

Weird dreams you've had

<< < (284/284)

Gyrre:
Had another weird one.

I ended up taking over the care for 4 seasonal spirits?/entities?/beings? Not sure exactly, but my family was responsible for raising each autumn and winter. And, the fact that the last two of each hadn't been cared for properly was why the weather had been fucky. The last two had gender identity issues I had to help them work through[1]. One of the others was being a shit because they were in the wrong temperature of water[2], and the 4th was having issues due to neglect the previous year. The older of the two Jacks[3] had been particularly destructive because she thought 'Jack' was strictly a masculine name despite her clearly presenting as feminine. I had to refer to my Aunt Chris multiple times before it sunk in for her that 'Jack' could also be feminine. I don't remember what that newer winter's deal was[4], but the older one had actually been trapped in my parents' carport as their dog[5] had chased it off and tried to kill it for some reason. The poor thing was utterly desiccated and barely alive when I found it. Which accounted for the terribly dry autumn like winter from that year. I ended up putting it in the same starter cup with the new Jack unaware of their different temperature requirements, and ended up having to separate the two into their own cups as the new Jack kept attacking the poor underdeveloped [winter]. Thankfully, I asked the new Jack 'why' and he/they actually told me about [winter] making the water too cold for them. I woke up before learning what the newer [winter]'s deal was.

[1] My mom had refused (of course she had @_@).
[2] The things had to constantly be in water despite being humanoid for some reason.
[3] The standard name for the embodiment of autumn.
[4] or what their standard name was. May have been 'Klaus' or 'Frost'?
[5] a larger dog, one they'd never had IRL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version