Fun Stuff > CHATTER

Weird dreams you've had

<< < (2/284) > >>

Carl-E:
I don't dream. 

At least,  I don't recall them. 

At all.  Ever since some recurring nightmares as a child.  I must have supressed them. 

Very effectively. 

Once in a great while, I'll wake mid-dream, but it dissipates too quickly for me to get any kind of handle on it.  I know this happens to most people, but I think it's faster for me - I literally can't recall anything of it after a matter of a fraction of a second.  I'll know I was dreaming, but that's it. 

Mister D Nomms:
What I want to know is how you fly in your dreams. I always do it by putting my arms at my side and twitching my wrists, but I can only fly just within somebody's reach. Sometimes I have to move around by grabbing onto a garbage truck or pulling myself around with the grass.

Zingoleb:
When I fly, I can't control it. I'm aware that it's a dream but I'm never able to control myself - instead I feel myself floating away, unable to hold onto anything that could keep me tethered, feeling more and more nauseous and terrified the higher I go. After awhile I end up  just dropping like a rock, but tend to wake up just before hitting the ground.

Mister D Nomms:
It's always a garbage truck. Don't know why. You can pay me anyway.

Barmymoo:
I tend to jump off the top of a staircase and swoop down, and then just continue to swoop. It feels so real that I sometimes wake up thinking that I can actually fly. Thankfully even as a child I never tested the theory.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version