THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 05:24
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29   Go Down

Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had  (Read 347729 times)

Zingoleb

Re: Weird dreams you've had
« Reply #600 on: 21 Apr 2013, 11:28 »

Geographic nightmares.

Dreamt I was home again.

Valdís

• Duck attack survivor
  • Huggable Huldra
« Reply #601 on: 21 Apr 2013, 16:25 »

Mrrrr you have good taste in places to sit... *nibbles Valdis's lower lip* and make medicine taste good!

Of course, it's very comfy to wrap your legs around someone like that..

~also it's easier to make you stay put~

Back in the general direction of the topic dreams, I didn't last night

Oh.. That's cool..

(click to show/hide)

Geographic nightmares.
Dreamt I was home again.

At Arthur's or somewhere else? I recall posts about that being not-nice, yeah. :-(
Now the sayings of the High One are uttered in the hall
for the weal of men, for the woe of Jötuns,
Hail, thou who hast spoken! Hail, thou that knowest!
Hail, ye that have hearkened! Use, thou who hast learned!

GarandMarine

• Awakened
  • Kawaii in the streets, Senpai in the sheets
« Reply #602 on: 21 Apr 2013, 17:47 »

Mrrrr you have good taste in places to sit... *nibbles Valdis's lower lip* and make medicine taste good!

Of course, it's very comfy to wrap your legs around someone like that..

~also it's easier to make you stay put~

Back in the general direction of the topic dreams, I didn't last night

Oh.. That's cool..

(click to show/hide)

When a girl's in your lap, why would you want to go any where in the first place, especially if you have a couch to lay back on, then it can turn into a nice snuggle.

I'm sure I dreamed, I think I read somewhere that humans pretty much have to. It's just a question of remembering. I'm sure my rabbit knows I'm not going any where.
I built the walls that make my life a prison, I built them all and cannot be forgiven... ...Sold my soul to carry your vendetta, So let me go before you can regret it, You've made your choice and now it's come to this, But that's price you pay when you're a monster with no name.

Valdís

• Duck attack survivor
  • Huggable Huldra
« Reply #603 on: 21 Apr 2013, 18:14 »

When a girl's in your lap, why would you want to go any where in the first place, especially if you have a couch to lay back on, then it can turn into a nice snuggle.

Well.. I suppose there are certain places where clinging like that would come in handy when carried and tossed onto.. :angel:

I'm sure I dreamed, I think I read somewhere that humans pretty much have to. It's just a question of remembering. I'm sure my rabbit knows I'm not going any where.

On second thought I suppose the memory loss might've been her fault in the first place; you'll probably be fine.

..Apart from the brick head-trauma, but that's the skull's responsibility!

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #604 on: 21 Apr 2013, 19:18 »

Heh, as much head trauma as I've had I need to dock my skull's pay... and I agree some wonderful places to put a pretty girl in your arms...
I built the walls that make my life a prison, I built them all and cannot be forgiven... ...Sold my soul to carry your vendetta, So let me go before you can regret it, You've made your choice and now it's come to this, But that's price you pay when you're a monster with no name.

Valdís

• Duck attack survivor
  • Huggable Huldra
« Reply #605 on: 22 Apr 2013, 15:00 »

You know how I told my brain to stop with the anxious bad dreams? Well, apparently it's like some counterbalance to feeling good when awake because I've been dreaming more than usual lately.

This time I was back in the swimming hall, but couldn't get to any water. Some people would actually fight me if I tried and I couldn't leave either. Just sort of.. stayed in empty corridors.

Heh, as much head trauma as I've had I need to dock my skull's pay...

Hm.. It might sue over working-conditions, though. Not sure if you want to get entangled with their union.

and I agree some wonderful places to put a pretty girl in your arms...

Though at the moment here on the lap is the place to be, just got a bit ahead of myself. Maybe it's jealousy of dream-me and her already very carnal intimacy. Shouldn't rush these things just because of her!

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #606 on: 22 Apr 2013, 15:13 »

and I agree some wonderful places to put a pretty girl in your arms...

Though at the moment here on the lap is the place to be, just got a bit ahead of myself. Maybe it's jealousy of dream-me and her already very carnal intimacy. Shouldn't rush these things just because of her!

I feel like I just stepped into some weird combination of Inception and a romance anime and am not sure if I should run screaming, or if it's even possible to escape, or if I should perhaps just accept my fate. I'm sorry to hear you're not having pleasant dreams little rabbit, but if the cause of them is you enjoying the waking world more... I suppose that's a good thing no?

My dream last night speaking of which proves I need help, it was mostly subtitled which is not a good sign at all, pretty cool dream otherwise, lots of dashing heroics.

bainidhe_dub

• Scrabble hacker
    • tumblr
« Reply #607 on: 22 Apr 2013, 15:22 »

I spent most of yesterday studying for this morning's exam on building mechanical systems. Then I slept terribly and my dreams were full of Unicorn talking about the HVAC cycle and different types of air conditioning units. (I passed the exam with a 96% though!)
I am lurking so hard right now. You have no idea.

Valdís

• Duck attack survivor
  • Huggable Huldra
« Reply #608 on: 22 Apr 2013, 16:36 »

I'm sorry to hear you're not having pleasant dreams little rabbit, but if the cause of them is you enjoying the waking world more... I suppose that's a good thing no?

Definitely! Feeling better than I have in a long time after getting through the latest depression. A nice confluence of events bringing me out of that one. :-)

I feel like I just stepped into some weird combination of Inception and a romance anime and am not sure if I should run screaming, or if it's even possible to escape, or if I should perhaps just accept my fate.

Well, I mean, I'm not jealous-jealous of her or anything.. It's fine if you're with her at the same time, but her whims just shouldn't dictate how slow and cuddly the significantly less dangerous corporeal-me takes it! You probably couldn't get away from her - the crazy one - and would just end up leaving this Rabbit oh-so sad!

My dream last night speaking of which proves I need help, it was mostly subtitled which is not a good sign at all, pretty cool dream otherwise, lots of dashing heroics.

Tell me about them, please!

I spent most of yesterday studying for this morning's exam on building mechanical systems. Then I slept terribly and my dreams were full of Unicorn talking about the HVAC cycle and different types of air conditioning units. (I passed the exam with a 96% though!)

Good job! Does Unicorn have some connection to air conditioning or was that just random?
« Last Edit: 22 Apr 2013, 17:46 by Valdís »

mtmerrick

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #609 on: 22 Apr 2013, 16:40 »

:psyduck:

As I've said before, I help out at my uncles business sometimes. It's an HVACP design firm. I actually know a decent amount about this stuff.

Zingoleb

« Reply #610 on: 22 Apr 2013, 17:15 »

there's more than one type of air conditioner?

nekowafer

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
  • fuck the secret sauce I'm gothalicious with cheese
« Reply #611 on: 22 Apr 2013, 17:16 »

Unicorn is popular in dreams, huh?
what she said was sad, but then, all the rejections she's had, to pretend to be happy could only be idiocy

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #612 on: 22 Apr 2013, 17:25 »

Maybe Unicorn is only actually a figment of all of our imaginations.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
  • No time for Claireification
« Reply #613 on: 22 Apr 2013, 17:26 »

I dreamed I was in a vaccuum bed. Thank you very much for that image, forum.

nekowafer

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #614 on: 22 Apr 2013, 18:05 »

Maybe Unicorn is only actually a figment of all of our imaginations.

Um... then... I had an incredibly strange weekend.
what she said was sad, but then, all the rejections she's had, to pretend to be happy could only be idiocy

Zingoleb

« Reply #615 on: 22 Apr 2013, 18:22 »

You overdosed on firecrackers and gave yourself a sore ass, obviously.

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #616 on: 22 Apr 2013, 18:58 »

Well, I mean, I'm not jealous-jealous of her or anything.. It's fine if you're with her at the same time, but her whims just shouldn't dictate how slow and cuddly the significantly less dangerous corporeal-me takes it! You probably couldn't get away from her - the crazy one - and just leave this Rabbit oh-so sad!

Well thinking about it logically, isn't she you? A slightly crazier, more violent and brash impression of you but you all the same, so why be jealous of yourself? Besides there's nothing wrong with a slow pace, or less dangerous corporeal editions... and I'd hate to make you sad.

Tell me about them, please!

It was a weird combination of a samurai drama with hard core sci fi, run through a filter of Erroll Flynn swashbucklers. I wish I could remember more of it... I want to incorporate one of the fight scenes into the gunslinger story I'm writing! Dream V is freaking terrifying with a knife on a side note, I suppose that's the draw of a yandere though, equal parts sweet, loving, and homicidal psychopath

mtmerrick

« Reply #617 on: 22 Apr 2013, 19:00 »

most definitely.

Note to anyone here: how to make a HVAC professional visibly cringed use the phrase "just put in some more freon"

Valdís

• Duck attack survivor
  • Huggable Huldra
« Reply #618 on: 22 Apr 2013, 20:01 »

Well thinking about it logically, isn't she you? A slightly crazier, more violent and brash impression of you but you all the same, so why be jealous of yourself?

/.../ Dream V is freaking terrifying with a knife on a side note, I suppose that's the draw of a yandere though, equal parts sweet, loving, and homicidal psychopath

I suppose so, even if I don't know why I'd be so violent in your dreams! That me has just gotten to do all kinds of stuff with you..!

Completely-unrelated-Confession-I-swear-to-the-High-One-I-don't-know-how-it-ended-up-in-this-thread: I might've.. chased off a boy a year older than me with a kitchen-knife at one point in prepubescence.

Besides there's nothing wrong with a slow pace, or less dangerous corporeal editions... and I'd hate to make you sad.

Mmhm, you better! That's a good note for overdue sleepy-times.

It was a weird combination of a samurai drama with hard core sci fi, run through a filter of Erroll Flynn swashbucklers. I wish I could remember more of it... I want to incorporate one of the fight scenes into the gunslinger story I'm writing!

Heh, neat. You get such fun dreams. I wish I could crawl inside your skull at night I wish we could share dream-states! Get on it, Science!

bainidhe_dub

• Scrabble hacker
    • tumblr
« Reply #619 on: 22 Apr 2013, 20:15 »

Oh goodness yes. There's centrifugal or reciprocating or helical screw or some other kind compressors, and then there's absorption systems that don't have a compressor at all. And there's all-air or all-water or air-water or direct expansion systems. And there's constant temperature/variable volume or variable temperature/constant volume systems. And heat pumps. And some weird condenser that basically thinks it's a cooling tower.

Unfortunately I can't tell you a damn thing about any of them at this point.

And then my exam went and asked what fuckin' kind of oil should they use for a boiler so it doesn't need preheating, #1 #2 #3 or #4? And that was NOT one of the key concepts in my book.

mtmerrick

« Reply #620 on: 22 Apr 2013, 20:53 »

Yeah, i hate when they do that.

did they cover variable refrigerant systems at all? those are really gaining popularity.

K1dmor

• Beyoncé
« Reply #621 on: 22 Apr 2013, 20:54 »

I wish we could share dream-states! Get on it, Science!

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #622 on: 22 Apr 2013, 20:55 »

Well thinking about it logically, isn't she you? A slightly crazier, more violent and brash impression of you but you all the same, so why be jealous of yourself?

/.../ Dream V is freaking terrifying with a knife on a side note, I suppose that's the draw of a yandere though, equal parts sweet, loving, and homicidal psychopath

I suppose so, even if I don't know why I'd be so violent in your dreams! That me has just gotten to do all kinds of stuff with you..!
[/quote]

Doing this! Doing that! Ah it's too much to think about! *blush*

It was a weird combination of a samurai drama with hard core sci fi, run through a filter of Erroll Flynn swashbucklers. I wish I could remember more of it... I want to incorporate one of the fight scenes into the gunslinger story I'm writing!

Heh, neat. You get such fun dreams. I wish I could crawl inside your skull at night I wish we could share dream-states! Get on it, Science!
[/quote]

Soon enough I'm sure.

bainidhe_dub

• Scrabble hacker
    • tumblr
« Reply #623 on: 23 Apr 2013, 03:32 »

Yeah, i hate when they do that.

did they cover variable refrigerant systems at all? those are really gaining popularity.

Not that I remember, but the book hasn't been revised in at least 5 years, and tbh I only read the highlighted parts of most chapters (the parts the teacher said were likely to be on the test).

nekowafer

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #624 on: 23 Apr 2013, 05:25 »

You overdosed on firecrackers and gave yourself a sore ass, obviously.

Well yeah but what about all the people I introduced you to? I was calling my imaginary friend "Unicorn". That's like, double weird.

Valdís

• Duck attack survivor
  • Huggable Huldra
« Reply #625 on: 23 Apr 2013, 16:10 »

Well yeah but what about all the people I introduced you to? I was calling my imaginary friend "Unicorn". That's like, double weird.

No worries, Neko. Unicorn manifests to all minds, they could all see the same things!

Completely-unrelated-Confession-I-swear-to-the-High-One-I-don't-know-how-it-ended-up-in-this-thread: I might've.. chased off a boy a year older than me with a kitchen-knife at one point in prepubescence.

I wish I could crawl inside your skull at night

Okay, I know I was getting real tired last night and it was getting bright outside, but clearly this is why you don't recombine dream-me with corporeal-me willy-nilly!

Doing this! Doing that! Ah it's too much to think about! *blush*

Hey, don't make me more jealous of her! :laugh:

what am i saying please do
« Last Edit: 23 Apr 2013, 16:22 by Valdís »

nekowafer

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #626 on: 29 Apr 2013, 05:25 »

Gaz was in my dream last night. We held hands! And then he shot somebody and escaped on his horse.

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
  • No time for Claireification
« Reply #627 on: 29 Apr 2013, 05:28 »

I wish we could share dream-states! Get on it, Science!

We have to go deeper.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #628 on: 29 Apr 2013, 05:46 »

So the girl I broke up with a few weeks ago decided to appear in my dreams at the bar where I work. She isn't old enough to be in bars, so I told her, "Hey, you're not old enough, get the fuck out of my bar." She said "Make me" and stuck her tongue out at me. So I grabbed her, slung her over my shoulder, carried her outside, and smacked her on the ass a good few times before telling her, "Stay the fuck away from my bar, I don't even want you in here by time you turn 21 and I have the authority to enforce it, are we understood?" and she hung her head and walked away.

I remember the 'me' I was watching in my dream feeling incredibly satisfied with the outcome, and real-me feeling like a real shitbag for it.

I have no idea what to make of it and it's kinda eating at me and I'm tired but I don't wanna go back to bed if that's who's gonna be waiting for me in my own subconscious.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

bainidhe_dub

• Scrabble hacker
    • tumblr
« Reply #629 on: 29 Apr 2013, 05:54 »

I dreamed that I had to cross the big intersection next to my office to get to my car (not that I ever actually park there, that is the mall parking lot) and some guy followed me and kept trying to grab me, and I believed he was going to try to rape me so I ended up having to bash his head against an SUV several times to get him off me. Then I was upset so I went to the doctor's office, which was also a dentist's office, and they showed me a model of the syphilis virus that had become sentient and completely wrapped a guy in tentacles. That cheered me up, but then the dentists and doctors got in a fight about whose office it really was.

mtmerrick

« Reply #630 on: 29 Apr 2013, 09:44 »

I had a dream a couple nights ago.

I was watching the sky burn. The horizon was nothing but black smoke, glowing with orange like a sunset. But it wasn't a sunset.

I knew, the apocalypse had come. I dropped to one knee and laughed. I was so happy. I had started to lose hope it would ever happen.

My only sadness was I knew the Internet would not last long. But hey, you can't have everything.

---

God my subconscious is fucked up.

Loki

• comeback tour!
  • The mischief that dwells within
« Reply #631 on: 29 Apr 2013, 11:10 »

Are you sure you name is not John? Were there sheep involved?
The future is a weird place and you never know where it will take you.
the careful illusion of shit-togetherness

mtmerrick

« Reply #632 on: 29 Apr 2013, 11:16 »

I do not understand the reference you are trying to make.  :psyduck:

also, i was on the third story of an apartment building, in front of a floor-to-ceiling glass window that looked out onto a patio-balcony. i feel this is important to add.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #633 on: 29 Apr 2013, 12:14 »

Gaz was in my dream last night. We held hands! And then he shot somebody and escaped on his horse.

Nonsense... I use a knife. Shooting someone is like takeout.

Loki

• comeback tour!
« Reply #634 on: 29 Apr 2013, 12:55 »

I do not understand the reference you are trying to make.  :psyduck:

Book of Revelation by John.

Nonsense... I use a knife. Shooting someone is like takeout.

Maybe shooting knives? How badass would that be? Eh?

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #635 on: 29 Apr 2013, 13:03 »

Awww... ten minutes too slow! Whatever, I think

Code: [Select]
(?:A )?Revelation(?:(?<!A )s?|(?: to John)?(?(?<=s) to John|)?)?$
will match most English names of that particular book that I've come across. I did forget "Book of Revelation(s)" though.

EDIT: No it doesn't. This is annoying, it worked before I tried to add Book of.
« Last Edit: 29 Apr 2013, 13:17 by Pilchard123 »
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

Loki

• comeback tour!
« Reply #636 on: 29 Apr 2013, 13:18 »

...Why did you just create a regular expression for this?  :psyduck:

Oh. Wait. Is the answer something along the lines of "why not?  :mrgreen:" Continue on, then.

I had to look up the English name on Wikipedia. It is called "Offenbarung der Johannes" (Revelation of John) in German.

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
« Reply #637 on: 29 Apr 2013, 13:53 »

Because I could. Or, as the case seems to be, I couldn't. I've probably said this before, but I get funny looks t work for being the crazy one who likes regular expressions.
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #638 on: 29 Apr 2013, 14:13 »

I had a strange dream where there was an evil version of me stealing people's teeth and everyone thought it was me. I think they wanted me to stop him and get the teeth back

Zingoleb

« Reply #639 on: 29 Apr 2013, 15:59 »

More dreams.

Falling from the sky, free fall - close your eyes and you could imagine it's what dying would feel like. Just falling back, like when you step out of yourself and someone else takes over.

There's always that moment of confusion when they do, and that's what the landing is like. A splash, an infinite ocean below. Swimming, struggling, desperate to find land, because water isn't safe. The water is never safe.

You grow up thinking it's the dark you have to be afraid of, but it's really the water...

You're dead in the water.

And tired of dreaming.

It was all nightmares, disjointed. I've been having Wind Waker-esque dreams lately, actually - of islands and oceans and monstrosities. Only, see, I'm no hero. Heroes survive.
« Last Edit: 29 Apr 2013, 23:43 by Unicorn »

Redball

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • What's disease? Where?
« Reply #640 on: 29 Apr 2013, 16:55 »

I can recall some flying dreams in my teens and 20s. But lately I have gliding dreams. I'm walking, but then I don't need to walk, because I'm a few inches above the pavement, maybe a fraction of an inch. I can made wide turns if my path requires that. Gravity eventually pulls me down to contact with the pavement, but gently so I don't stumble. It's fun, but I don't wake up with a clear memory of it, just the later realization that I experienced the dream.

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
« Reply #641 on: 30 Apr 2013, 12:22 »

That makes me remember a dream I often have. It's always quite nice for the first part, then can change tone quite sharply. Thinking about it, I wonder if the change is related to any stress I am under at the time.

Anyway, it usually starts off with me walking along a street somewhere - I don't know where, but I can remember it strongly. It's the right-hand side of the street. Sometimes it is cobbled, sometimes it has paving slabs. It used to be that I would be walking with someone, usually my father, but recently I've been alone.

After a while my feet start to lift behind me and I float a little way above the ground for a time, then I land again. I discover that can make this happen at will; if I jump, can fly really high, way above the houses. I fly out towards a park. There are people in the park, some playing football, others are eating in the shade of the trees. The park is right by the sea, but the water is fresh, like a large lake. Most of the shore is a reasonably sharp drop of a foot or two but there is a hill and a cliff to the right. To the left, there is a narrow river flowing to the sea. There may be rocks above the surface, but it also may be perfectly smooth. There's an island about half a mile out to sea with a lighthouse on it. There aren't any rocks out there that I can see.

I fly around the park for a while, dipping under the trees, playing air-football. If it's a good day, the dream ends there. If not, then I fly out to sea. Sometimes I fly back up the river. At some point, I can't stay airborne and fall out of the sky into the water, where I can't get out. After that, the only thing I can remember is the panic of not being able to escape. I never drown, I just float.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #642 on: 30 Apr 2013, 15:09 »

More dreams.

Falling from the sky, free fall - close your eyes and you could imagine it's what dying would feel like. Just falling back, like when you step out of yourself and someone else takes over.

There's always that moment of confusion when they do, and that's what the landing is like. A splash, an infinite ocean below. Swimming, struggling, desperate to find land, because water isn't safe. The water is never safe.

You grow up thinking it's the dark you have to be afraid of, but it's really the water...

And tired of dreaming.

It was all nightmares, disjointed. I've been having Wind Waker-esque dreams lately, actually - of islands and oceans and monstrosities. Only, see, I'm no hero. Heroes survive.

Heroes also die gloriously and righteously.

Redball

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • What's disease? Where?
« Reply #643 on: 30 Apr 2013, 15:12 »

As I drive through this countryside, although there are a lot of cornfields and grazing lots, there are enough woodlots that the horizons are lined with trees. Since I can't fly, I wish I had a four-wheeler and permission to drive it across the fields and through the woods. What I'd rather have is an ultralight, if I weren't frightened of crashing. What I really yearn for is a Personal Antigravity Device. I'd call it an iPAD.

mtmerrick

« Reply #644 on: 30 Apr 2013, 15:14 »

I've more than once thought one of those rocket powered squirrel suits would be the best thing ever.

Zingoleb

« Reply #645 on: 02 May 2013, 13:40 »

More dreams.

And tired of dreaming.

Heroes also die gloriously and righteously.

Not in the games I play!

I had a bunch of nightmares last night

but fuck them

i also had a dream i RODE A BEAR OVER A WATERFALL

we were like bros

grizzly bro

Zingoleb

« Reply #646 on: 02 May 2013, 13:41 »

i mean like, it was both of our ideas

he was all GRAWRRRAWRARGRAR and i was like RIGHT ON and then i climbed on his back and held onto his fur and he just

leapt across all these boulders and then launched himself straight over the waterfall

PCHOOOOO

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #647 on: 03 May 2013, 01:32 »

Last night, in one dream, I was on some kind of battlefield beating the crap out of some Warhammer-esque Orks (and I'm not even a fan of the franchise) and I was also giant. Some other RPG-y things led up to it but I don't remember those. The last thing I did to complete my mission was launch a bunch of sattelites. Those kind of looked like Unreal spaceships

So that happens, and in the next dream I'm at my parent's place together with my mother and an unknown girl, and the girl is pointing out that, when she was here before, she was so distracted by the patched-up hole in my jeans. Anyway, I start telling her about the dream I had, complete with Orkish roars and gesticulation, plus the sattelite bit. I thought I was being really informative! Something happened afterwards as well, but it probably wasn't very interesting.

I wonder if I'll ever reach a third level of meta-dreaming.
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

mtmerrick

« Reply #648 on: 03 May 2013, 02:01 »

*insert obligatory "we need to go deeper" meme here*

K1dmor

• Beyoncé
« Reply #649 on: 03 May 2013, 02:01 »

You're gonna reach a Paprika level.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29   Go Up