THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 16 Apr 2024, 12:59
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29   Go Down

Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had  (Read 356006 times)

FuryoftheStars

• Furry furrier
Re: Weird dreams you've had
« Reply #850 on: 29 Aug 2013, 11:42 »

Sooo... just to put this out there... seems there was already one other thread in this section that got derailed and then moved based on the schooling discussion...

A new thread was started for its discussion: http://forums.questionablecontent.net/index.php/topic,29227.0.html

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #851 on: 30 Aug 2013, 03:43 »

Ah, I forgot this lot - I'm moving the posts on home-schooling over to that thread, where they clearly belong.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #852 on: 31 Aug 2013, 18:30 »

I had a dream last night about being marooned on an island somewhere in the South Pacific (the dream was nonspecific as to where) where there were hella brutal cannibals. they forced me to watch them kill their victims by way of tying them to iron stakes at low tide, then when the tide came in (all in one fell swoop, of course) they would proceed to beat the air out of them. then once they were good and drowned, they were retrieved by divers who would then take them to be butchered and cooked for the population.

it was fucked up and I wanted to leave but I couldn't get away, they had plans for me... then I eventually woke up after what felt like an agonizing three days.

it was so vivid it hurt.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

mustang6172

• Duck attack survivor
  • Citizen First Class
« Reply #853 on: 31 Aug 2013, 19:21 »

I had a dream the other night that I had accidentally pumped more gas than I had cash for.  It was quite surreal as I haven't been to a gas station that wasn't prepay since 2005.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #854 on: 31 Aug 2013, 19:46 »

I haven't paid cash for gas in decades.

I had this weird dream that I was visiting New York, and for some reason I was making it clear to whoever I was with that I wanted to go to the top of the Empire State Building. I don't know if I ever got up there, because I was woken up by my cat knocking things down off of my dresser.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Grognard

• Only pretending to work
  • Token Straight White Conservative Male
« Reply #855 on: 31 Aug 2013, 20:02 »

last night I dreamt that I was sitting by my own bed, watching myself sleep.

strange, eh?
Old enough to know better: Still too young to care.  PONG was my 'gateway' game.

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
  • No time for Claireification
« Reply #856 on: 01 Sep 2013, 01:31 »

I dreamed that I had a heated argument with my sister, shouting and throwing insults at each other and stuff. I think it was about me wanting to listen to the Portal soundtrack and her claiming that she didn't want to listen to mindfuck music that early in the morning (she has said that irl as well). I got really angry that she ignored my say in the matter, to which she replied:

"When was the last time anybody cared about what you think anyway?"

WAY TO BUM ME OUT, DREAM

nekowafer

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
  • fuck the secret sauce I'm gothalicious with cheese
« Reply #857 on: 01 Sep 2013, 17:26 »

Had a dream that I somehow got herpes and it was horribly virulent and awful and it was really a nightmare actually. Still bothered by it for some reason.
what she said was sad, but then, all the rejections she's had, to pretend to be happy could only be idiocy

Loki

• comeback tour!
  • The mischief that dwells within
« Reply #858 on: 04 Sep 2013, 05:01 »

I had the same weird dream twice now.

It begins like this: I am in my room and someone knocks on the door. I go to answer it.

Immediately, I find myself in the corridor (I realized just now I don't actually step through the door). I instantly know that I have left something in the kitchen in the pan  on the stove which keeps burning and producing CO2. What's worse, all the doors, including even my own, are closed and have shrunk to a width of one or two centimeters, while keeping the same height. I think "that's supposed to be 50 centimeters" for whatever reason. I am trapped. There is not enough air. Noone will let me in and it's my own fault, because of my carelessness. All the background sounds are somehow different. More like I'm under water.

I get dizzy.
I think I die.

Maybe I can lucidify myself out the next time it happens.
The future is a weird place and you never know where it will take you.
the careful illusion of shit-togetherness

Skewbrow

• Duck attack survivor
  • damn it
« Reply #859 on: 04 Sep 2013, 10:14 »

I have had this weird dream at least thrice. I'm onboard an airplane that tries to take off. It gets off ground all right, but then the problems begin. It's an old plane and can't quite get enough altitude to go over some power lines or something, so the pilot has no choice but to dive under them. Which is a turn for worse. Or it turns into an old Bond movie trailer, which is fun I suppose. We need to swerve between highrises and whatnot. Usually we need to land on a street for a little while - to try and pick up more speed to take off again. Once I was headed for Kabul for some inexplicable reason. Last night I was absolutely positive that I was trying to leave London. There were no familiar landmarks or anything. I just new that it was London.

Any theories?
QC  - entertaining you with regular shots in the butt since 2003.

HiFranc

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • On a night out, October 2013
    • My LiveJournal page
« Reply #860 on: 04 Sep 2013, 10:26 »

Here's one that I had a couple of years ago but I still remember it (it helps that I posted it in another forum at the time):

I dreamt that my part of the city was completely different and I lived in a high-rise.  The radio calmly announced (as part of the weather and traffic news) that people were advised to stay indoors because there was a storm approaching and because there were dinosaurs around.  My immediate feeling was one of irritation as my milk was almost finished and I had planned to go shopping.

I looked out of the window at the jungle below.  I caught glimpses of dinosaurs moving through the trees and heard bursts of gunfire.  I wasn't worried as the building was dinosaur proof (one of the design considerations when you have a genetic engineering research lab nearby).
Francisco

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #861 on: 04 Sep 2013, 13:43 »

I virtually never lucid dream.

Here's my most recent one - one of my friends wanted to borrow my red trainers, which are quite dirty. They said they would clean them before they gave them back. I refused to let them on the basis that I like the trainers dirty, which isn't even true in real life. I went on quite a long rant at them about this. They did not borrow the trainers. I then woke up.

DREAMS!
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #862 on: 08 Sep 2013, 16:39 »

I had a lucid dream two days ago. I was in a fancy hotel in a very tall building in Copenhagen and my dad woke me up in the middle of the night saying that we needed to go somewhere. I tried asking him to explain where, when or how, but he kept giving the same answer, which was totally irrelevant to the question. I think it was 'April'. I was starting to suspect he might be having a stroke, because he wasn't making any sense at all, and it got me really, really worried. But then a nearby door opened completely by itself, and instantly I knew that it was a dream and there was nothing to worry about.

Maybe that says something about my lack of superstition. I see one inexplicable thing happen and instead of thinking about poltergeists or something, my brain immediately rejects the entire circumstance as an unreality.

Anyway, like every time I phase into a lucid dream, all of my surroundings faded away and I was left with nothing but my own thoughts. I briefly contemplated to jump off the balcony to get out of the dream but I never made it that far.

Later I was telling my dad about this dream in yet another dream, this time completely unaware that it was a dream, which always happens when I have a particularly strange and memorable dream.
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #863 on: 13 Sep 2013, 03:54 »

Hey, it's me again. This time I dreamt that zombie pigmen killed me in Minecraft, and I was distraught. I might be playing too much of that game.

Later I was participating in a massive collaborative art project that consisted of tattooed people lying on top of each other, where their tattoos joined together to form a larger picture. Only the people who acted as the canvas weren't tattooed beforehand, so everyone lay down on their designated positions and then the artists started tattooing them on the spot. I figured it would be cool to be a part of that, so I took a spot, and a split second before the needle hit my skin, it hit me that oh yeah, tattoos are permanent, so this might not have been the best idea. I told that to the tattoo artist who was working on me, and since he had only made a rough outline, he stopped there. Later I saw how awesome all of the other people's tattoos looked, and I kind of regretted it.

That dream was definitely inspired by Kelly Turnbull's post about her tattoo, I realise now.
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

Redball

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • What's disease? Where?
« Reply #864 on: 16 Sep 2013, 08:40 »

My late wife somehow had invited the entire U.S. Supreme Court to our house, the place we lived in a Detroit suburb before retirement. I recall picking them up from somewhere and taking them to the house, wondering if the minivan would break down from the weight. I've no idea why they were there, but I had to go back to work. I told my editor that there might be a story in this, but he was reluctant to let me go. I finally went home for lunch and found the justices socializing in our now-larger-than-life bedroom, apparently in fine spirits.  I didn't have any paper to take notes on. One, it might have been Scalia, handed me a pad of yellow lined paper. It had all been written upon. The only faces I recognized were Scalia and Sotomayor. I pondered whether to call them by their first names.
Hell, if they were socializing in my bedroom, why wouldn't I?
On waking, the thought of the entire Court in my minivan brought back a scary memory: The entire pulchrltrude of the White Plains High School cheerleading squad, circa 1954, in my 1931 Model A touring car (4-door convertible), for a post-game ride to a local cider mill. The car had soft springs and no shocks, and on one turn, it swayed, as they say, precariously. I don't know how they happened to be in the car. They knew me, but I never dared to ask any of them for a date.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #865 on: 16 Sep 2013, 09:02 »

Speaking of the legal system, I hired an interplanetary legal assistance team to solve a human legal matter for me, but then I wasn't sure if I was able to pay their fees afterwards. I knew I had to transfer the funds in a timely manner, otherwise horrible things would happen, as you might imagine when it comes to alien lawyers.

I'm trying hard to come up with a reason why my brain decided they were aliens, just because it's so weird. Obviously, an alien lawyer is always better than a human lawyer, but aside from that, it's hard to say. Maybe I had the song "Englishman in New York" stuck in my head when I fell asleep.

Loki

• comeback tour!
« Reply #866 on: 16 Sep 2013, 09:22 »

Unicorn was in my room and looked like an amalgamation of her avatar here and on Facebook. There also was a weird man sitting in a spinning chair.
Eventually, I started wondering if this was a dream and looked at my hands to figure out if I am dreaming. It felt like there was water running down my body like it was oiled, or like I was rising from the water.
The man disappeared, because he existed in Unicorn's imagination (don't ask me why I could see him). Unicorn came into the room, even though she was there before. Somehow, I figured out that was still a dream and so she also disappeared and I thought I had woken up.
Just that very moment, a bee flew into the back of the shirt I was sleeping in. I jerked my head out of reflex (I am pretty sure I did this in real life as well). Then I was on Facebook, telling you guys a bee had flown into my shirt and how I was worried about it attacking me, and you guys started telling me about how I had already been attacked by a bee once and now was oversensitive to the poison and was surely going to die. And I knew you were gaslighting me, and was like "dudes, stop that".

And then I finally woke up for real and pinched myself in the thigh to be sure I was awake.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #867 on: 16 Sep 2013, 09:47 »

And I knew you were gaslighting me, and was like "dudes, stop that".
Cool. I learned a new word today.

Ohh, I just saw a picture of a snake and I remembered that last night there was a big yellow snake crawling up my trousers. I managed to get it out by pulling it out the back and then I turned around and took a picture of it with my phone, but at that point it was a brown snake and it flared its collar like a cobra.
« Last Edit: 16 Sep 2013, 11:54 by LTK »

GarandMarine

• Awakened
  • Kawaii in the streets, Senpai in the sheets
« Reply #868 on: 19 Sep 2013, 04:16 »

I slept extremely fitfully and woke up several times. The dreams I remember were extremely odd. The first was a speech by Jesse Jackson on the radio or something, I was driving some where, he was talking about the denial of liberty making people shadows of themselves, and how we should honor our great shadows (implication the original civil rights movement, Dr. King, etc) and continue to stive for liberty, as he started into a pro-gun portion of the speech (dreams are weird places) I pulled into a drive way then rolled back out backwards under no power I heard a bump from hitting a parked car, tried to turn and then the car started to spin, I woke up with my personal sense of orientation completely gone and paralyzed. I saw a figure of some kind... remember how they showed the predator in those movies? Kinda like that, a stealth system of invisibility cloak. I tried to resisist and failed. Abruptly the pressure released.

The second dream I don't remember much of except that it was pleasant. However it ended up with me waking up paralyzed with the return of our mysterious cloaked individual, I struggled again I managed to fight back... it was like moving through honey, and grab the individual, attacking the head and neck, but mostly just going for a strong grab as that was the most motion I could do. Then I woke up again.

I don't remember the third dream, but paralysis didn't return

Any one know anything about sleep paralysis? Never had it happen before that I remember.
I built the walls that make my life a prison, I built them all and cannot be forgiven... ...Sold my soul to carry your vendetta, So let me go before you can regret it, You've made your choice and now it's come to this, But that's price you pay when you're a monster with no name.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #869 on: 20 Sep 2013, 15:22 »

I know that a few people here have reported having it, but never myself. From other people's experience, I know it to be terrifying but harmless.

Few nights ago I shot Anne Frank in the head. I'd attempt to explain why but that wouldn't make it any less weird.

Welu

• It was me, Austin. It was me all along.
  • Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
  • That's a smashing blouse. FELLA!
« Reply #870 on: 20 Sep 2013, 16:01 »

Last night I had a dream about Heath Slater teaching me to drive and I crashed into the wall of the place RAW was being held that night. Then we were in a pub taking shots of something, I think Baby Guinness. CM Punk came in and was all, "I'm CM Punk and this is very important information so don't forget that! Remember! I'm CM Punk! Important!" Then I woke up feeling really disappointed because I wanted to know where Punk was going with that...

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #871 on: 20 Sep 2013, 23:19 »

Hey, it's me again. This time I dreamt that zombie pigmen killed me in Minecraft, and I was distraught. I might be playing too much of that game.

DUDE. let's play. I only have a cracked older version but if you wanna host a server that allows it, let's play sometime! I have hamachi on my box.

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #872 on: 21 Sep 2013, 01:34 »

I dreamed I had a penis. I spent quite some time explaining that this should not have been such a huge deal.

Valdís

• Duck attack survivor
  • Huggable Huldra
« Reply #873 on: 21 Sep 2013, 01:41 »

I dreamed I had a penis. I spent quite some time explaining that this should not have been such a huge deal.

:laugh:
Now the sayings of the High One are uttered in the hall
for the weal of men, for the woe of Jötuns,
Hail, thou who hast spoken! Hail, thou that knowest!
Hail, ye that have hearkened! Use, thou who hast learned!

Loki

• comeback tour!
« Reply #874 on: 21 Sep 2013, 01:43 »

huge deal
:-D

edit: goddammit that's what I get for typing slowly while eating.

Valdís

• Duck attack survivor
  • Huggable Huldra
« Reply #875 on: 21 Sep 2013, 01:47 »

Well, I found it funny on some other layers besides the pun, Loki, so you're still good! :wink:
Now the sayings of the High One are uttered in the hall
for the weal of men, for the woe of Jötuns,
Hail, thou who hast spoken! Hail, thou that knowest!
Hail, ye that have hearkened! Use, thou who hast learned!

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #876 on: 21 Sep 2013, 02:25 »

I wasn't even aware there was a pun in the first place.

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #877 on: 21 Sep 2013, 04:42 »

It's a penis size joke, though I personally wouldn't call it a pun. Innuendo, maybe. (in your endo)
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #878 on: 22 Sep 2013, 00:44 »

I had a dream last night that my most recent ex girlfriend (the girl I dated briefly this spring) showed up and was pregnant (allegedly with my child, but in my dream I hadn't seen her for about 2 years, making that impossible) and had aged about 20 years due to a meth addiction.

I would never wish that on her, because despite our differences, she's well-intentioned. But I sincerely hope I never have a dream about her again. I know I talk in my sleep, and it might be awkward having to someday explain to my current girlfriend why I'm saying my ex's name in the middle of the night.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #879 on: 22 Sep 2013, 09:58 »

DUDE. let's play. I only have a cracked older version but if you wanna host a server that allows it, let's play sometime! I have hamachi on my box.
You should buy the full version, believe me, it's totally worth it. There's an almost completely new game built on top of it now. All of us Minecraft players used to be on the QC server but I believe that's no longer running. Still, I'll gladly join you in a game if you decide to pick it up!

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #880 on: 22 Sep 2013, 12:00 »

I heard there's horses now :3

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #881 on: 22 Sep 2013, 12:14 »

Horses are the greatest.

Welu

• Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
« Reply #882 on: 25 Sep 2013, 13:16 »

Last night I had a dream I hurt my leg and this result in the shin bone being removed, but the rest of the leg staying intact. I could still walk around but it hurt like hell. When I woke up I could feel a knot in my calf muscle and it's still there but only sore to the touch now.

mtmerrick

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #883 on: 25 Sep 2013, 22:20 »

Horses are the greatest.
we need a qc server again.

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #884 on: 26 Sep 2013, 02:53 »

get to it then!

ankhtahr

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • A hacker spathe night owl
« Reply #885 on: 26 Sep 2013, 04:00 »

I have a server it could run on, but not the time and motivation. I'm such a perfectionist that I always feel the need to set up a complete Bukkit server with permissions and World edit and an econoomy mod and lockable chests, but I don't have the time to learn all this again. I used to run such a server back when the server sftware of choice was still hMod, and a lot has changed since then. (I still consider Beta 1.7.3 to have been the best version)
Quote from: Terry Pratchett
He had the look of a lawn mower just after the grass had organised a workers' collective.

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #886 on: 26 Sep 2013, 04:23 »

I had a really weird dream last night... ran into people from high school, including an old crush. Slept with her a few times, (in dream not IRL) some weird stuff that wasn't sexual happened but it's fuzzy already. It's weird... I hadn't thought of her in YEARS and probably wouldn't have been able to tell you her name with a gun to my head as of yesterday at bed time.
I built the walls that make my life a prison, I built them all and cannot be forgiven... ...Sold my soul to carry your vendetta, So let me go before you can regret it, You've made your choice and now it's come to this, But that's price you pay when you're a monster with no name.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #887 on: 26 Sep 2013, 04:55 »

We had a family reunion, and there was a tiny kitten inside our house, and then my cousin arrived with this hee-ooge dog and I had to make sure it didn't eat the kitten in a single bite. But apparently the dog had brushed up against some nettles on the way and when my arm rubbed over its fur I felt it burn. It didn't hurt all that bad - nettle burns are a nuisance more than anything else - but I was still going "Ow ow ow it burns ow ow ow" to everyone else.

I don't think I've felt pain in a dream before, that's kinda weird.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #888 on: 26 Sep 2013, 12:22 »

Woke up this morning halfway through a sex dream about the wrestler Chyna circa 2001. Wish I'd got to finish it.

Welu

• Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
« Reply #889 on: 26 Sep 2013, 12:33 »

Chyna is one of my favourite people ever and it is 90% based on what I remember from her RASSLIN' career in the late 90s, 8% on her appearance on old Whose Line Is It Anyway and the last 2% is miscellaneous.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #890 on: 26 Sep 2013, 12:56 »

I still think she's hot. Also she is a pioneer in wrestling.

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #891 on: 26 Sep 2013, 13:03 »

She is very hot. She also recently did a porno. Those two facts are not related, but I'm just sayin.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #892 on: 26 Sep 2013, 13:16 »

I was definitely not aware of her two pornos. Ahem.

ev4n

• Scrabble hacker
  • Shameless Shamy Shipper
« Reply #893 on: 27 Sep 2013, 05:57 »

You know what the very worst dreams ever are?  Doorbell dreams....

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #894 on: 27 Sep 2013, 07:45 »

I had an internet friend who I was very close to and resembled a real one I had from about 6 years ago.  Same curly dark hair, face, voice. Lets call her B for now. She had been trying to dump her controlling boyfriend and run away but he and his little person friend wont let her.  I rent a car and went to visit her to help her escape.  I also stayed at a hotel across the street from her.  I was going to cross the street to get her when her boyfriend and friends show up.  I watched from my Balcony as they demanded her to stay in sight and make them food for a cook out.  I got on a water floaty thing in the lake next to the hotel and watched them and eventually they came over with B hanging out on a bridge watching me and smiling (she knew me and why I was there).  Her boyfriend was at the lake shore and suspected it was me but wasn't sure and one of his friends (a tall ginger guy) got in the water with me to talk to me and grabbed my floaty so I wouldn't float away.  I played it up like I was a tourist relaxing before a camping trip and befriend the friend.  He vouched for me to the boyfriend but the boyfriend still gave me the stink eye or suspicious death glare.

The boyfriend and the friends eventually left.  I backed my car into her drive way and opened the truck so she could put her suitcases and bags in there.  She was ecstatic I came to rescue her.  She was all smiles and excited.  She invited me in (was a gorgeous house by the way!) and lead me upstairs.  For some reason my mom (or a similarly looking older woman) was up there doing laundry in the room that connects to the bedroom.  The laundry room had curtains (not a door) to close.  B looked at me devilishly like she wanted to jump my bones.  She dumped a box of 16 condoms onto her bed and planned to use all of them with me.  I said "wont she (the woman) hear us?"  She giggles and said "then lets hide under the covers and wait till she leaves."  I remember getting into the bed and then waking up.
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #895 on: 03 Oct 2013, 06:00 »

I dreamt I had eaten all of my cookies. Then I woke up and they were still there. Joy!

Usually my dreams are the other way around.

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
« Reply #896 on: 03 Oct 2013, 09:44 »

I had a dream last night in which I was coupling an optical fiber.

I think I need to get a life.
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

lepetitfromage

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • addicted to the shindig
« Reply #897 on: 03 Oct 2013, 10:34 »

I had a dream last night in which I was eating an optical fiber.

I need to not read the forums in a hurry.....this is what happens.
If you try to take all the steps at once, you'll fall over.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #898 on: 05 Oct 2013, 14:29 »

Had a dream last night I was a ninja turtle from the new ninja turtles. I was leo, my real brother was raph and we were fighting and being hunted by the big bad guy from street sharks.
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

henri bemis

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • Don't F with my glasses
« Reply #899 on: 05 Oct 2013, 21:12 »

My dad and I went to Burning Man, which took place on the side of a canal, and someone had planted spiders.  Then we got chased through Iowa by a 'ramp bear', which is a particularly aggressive species of bear that has horns, and will not stop chasing you until it brutally murders you. 

I woke up totally convinced that I'd seen an article about ramp bears on the BBC, that they were real, but my googling has turned up nothing.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29   Go Up