THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 04:36
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29   Go Down

Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had  (Read 347720 times)

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
Re: Weird dreams you've had
« Reply #1200 on: 06 May 2015, 18:29 »

Had a weird one the other night: I usually do the "slides" (MediaShout) at my church on weekends when I'm off. I walk into church one Sunday morning and I'm asked to do slides, as no one else is available. When I get onto the computer, I discover that someone had added a ton of malware/spamware to the PC, and it was taking me forever just to close out all the programs and get to the desktop. Unfortunately, the last one to close was either WoW or Game of War - not quite sure which - and I was telling myself, "Who in the world installed this on this computer?"

"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
  • No time for Claireification
« Reply #1201 on: 10 May 2015, 04:39 »

The last six months I've almost always been woken up by nightmares, mostly frightening, sometimes gut-wrenching. Today was another sad nightmare, and I've had it, I don't want to be on Skyscrapers anymore, I don't want to visit another family funeral, fall through a bottomless pit, ride an elevator made of glass, play with my dead cat, I've had it, had it you stupid brain

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #1202 on: 12 May 2015, 21:26 »

I'm a lucid dreamer, and I usually choose to let things happen as they will. Meaning I get to go go-karting through the Hogwarts library.

In the #1 best remembered, I learn my sixth grade teacher is a serial killer wben she brings a machine gun into class. I then flip out, diving under HER desk, where I discover secret teleportation panels within my elementary school. Then I find the one portal leading to the highway outside my school, where my mom runs me over.

Is it at all relevant that one specific guy, who I have NO ill will towards, who I actually like better than most of the guys I graduated with, ALWAYS dies in my dreams? I mean, it's only now, four years after graduation that I remember any dreams in which this dude doesn't star in a dying role.
There's at least a 27% chance I'm full of shit
synesthetictranslations.tumblr.com
AlsoPersonifyingChaos

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #1203 on: 13 May 2015, 08:37 »

Well, if he does die a sudden, unexpected death, you can claim you're psychic!

Not much else to do with that information though.
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #1204 on: 13 May 2015, 08:56 »

Well, if he does die a sudden, unexpected death, you can claim you're psychic!

Not much else to do with that information though.

If he's killed in a horrific roller coaster disaster, or shot by a redneck hillbilly or a mass-murdering sixth grade teacher, maybe. Otherwise, I'm not so sure it will stick
AlsoPersonifyingChaos

Loki

• comeback tour!
  • The mischief that dwells within
« Reply #1205 on: 08 Jul 2015, 23:27 »

Wtf brain.

In my extremely realistic dream, I was making out with a close friend of mine and enjoying myself; I woke up with a feeling of extreme disappointment it had only been a dream.

Thing is, I don't want to make out with her in real life, and I am pretty sure we are not attracted to each other that way. So my extreme disappointment is somewhat confusing, to say the least.
The future is a weird place and you never know where it will take you.
the careful illusion of shit-togetherness

Tea For The Tillerman

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #1206 on: 19 Jul 2015, 14:18 »

Wtf brain.

In my extremely realistic dream, I was making out with a close friend of mine and enjoying myself; I woke up with a feeling of extreme disappointment it had only been a dream.

Thing is, I don't want to make out with her in real life, and I am pretty sure we are not attracted to each other that way. So my extreme disappointment is somewhat confusing, to say the least.

I dream that dream on a daily basis.
Everybody, get radical!!!

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

Loki

• comeback tour!
  • The mischief that dwells within
« Reply #1208 on: 06 Aug 2015, 23:32 »

I dreamt I was in Berlin and was detained  by the security team of a Media Markt.
The reason? One of the bags they gave me had something printed on it that could be interpreted as a bomb threat. The clerk girl who alarmed the security team was really apologetic. By her reaction, I was expecting a full-blown SWAT team.
So I waited for some indeterminate time, while my friends somehow lost me in the process and left (and presumably got to our "home", wherever that was). The chief of security spent some time chiding me, but could really not do much, since I obviously did not have a bomb.
We spent some time sassing and bickering back and forth at each other; in the end, I asked him to write me a cheque for taxi money, reasoning it was his fault I was detained and no trams would be going that late (curiously, it was about 22:35, so way too early for trams to stop going in real life).

Apparently, they have special purpose cheques for taxi money, which you basically hand to the taxi driver and which also contain instructions to the driver - presumably so that guests speaking neither English nor German could just hand it to the driver. That is quite an ingenious thing my brain came up with, if I may say so.

In the field "additional requests", the chief of security wrote, in quite many words, that the taxi driver should suck my dick (the exact wording was something like "taste the [Latin name for erectile tissue]"), thus making sure no taxi driver would accept this thing. I was equally amused and annoyed by this childish act from the chief of security (who signed that thing with "Keith").

Then I woke up.
The future is a weird place and you never know where it will take you.
the careful illusion of shit-togetherness

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #1209 on: 07 Aug 2015, 01:37 »

I had a dream last night that everyone at my place of worship was dressed in Victorian-era clothes and the women had Victorian-era hairstyles. A few of the ladies also had handlebar moustaches with exquisitely curled ends. My brain is weird.
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

Nyithra

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #1210 on: 11 Aug 2015, 11:31 »

I had a dream last night that i ran into Thomas Sanders and Andrew Quo and they let me take a group selfie with them.

Also dreamt that I accidentally ate some toffee in a movie theater that wasn't free samples and the lady at the counter seemed disappointed when I was able to pay her back for it.
Follow your heart, but when your heart starts to shit all over your life, follow your brain.

Welu

• It was me, Austin. It was me all along.
  • Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
  • That's a smashing blouse. FELLA!
« Reply #1211 on: 18 Aug 2015, 08:17 »

Does any one else sometimes have a real feeling of touch when they're dreaming? Last night I had a dream where I hugged someone and I can still kind of feel it on me and it's weirding me out. It's not the first time either I've had a dream and the touch, as such, lingered through out the day.

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #1212 on: 18 Aug 2015, 20:30 »

Does any one else sometimes have a real feeling of touch when they're dreaming? Last night I had a dream where I hugged someone and I can still kind of feel it on me and it's weirding me out. It's not the first time either I've had a dream and the touch, as such, lingered through out the day.

Totally, though it never lingers long. If I can still feel the touch I felt in a dream, I know I can get back to that same dream if I just let myself fall asleep again while focusing on it. It disappears quickly, though. Sometimes it survives taking a piss, sometimes not
AlsoPersonifyingChaos

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #1213 on: 20 Aug 2015, 08:41 »

Saw this, thought of this thread:
http://imgur.com/gallery/fKDc4Xu
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

FlutterRaeg

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #1214 on: 20 Aug 2015, 13:34 »

I'll talk about some specific ones another time, but I have dreams about zombies all of the time. None of them are nightmares either - I haven't truly had a nightmare since I was little. I just dream about zombies a lot.

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #1215 on: 20 Aug 2015, 16:39 »

I haven't truly had a nightmare since I was little.

I can't rightly remember ever really having a nightmare. Like, some of them should have been terrifying, like the one where velociraptors invaded my birthday party and ate all my family and friends, but instead what I remembered from that dream was how they didn't eat me (because I was dressed up as one. Late october birthday, always with the costumes) and how we explored a cave, discovering a secret tunnel to Jurassic Park. Does feeling nothing about watching dinosaurs eat my friends (in a dream) make me a sociopath?
AlsoPersonifyingChaos

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #1216 on: 21 Aug 2015, 00:19 »

Does any one else sometimes have a real feeling of touch when they're dreaming?
I don't usually, but not long ago I did. The "tactile" aspect was one of the most disturbing things about that dream, which I would definitely class as a nightmare.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #1217 on: 21 Aug 2015, 00:53 »

I haven't truly had a nightmare since I was little.

I can't rightly remember ever really having a nightmare. Like, some of them should have been terrifying, like the one where velociraptors invaded my birthday party and ate all my family and friends, but instead what I remembered from that dream was how they didn't eat me (because I was dressed up as one. Late october birthday, always with the costumes) and how we explored a cave, discovering a secret tunnel to Jurassic Park. Does feeling nothing about watching dinosaurs eat my friends (in a dream) make me a sociopath?

No. I'd say that'd be the more logical perspective. It's perfectly reasonable to be shaken up by a dream but equally reasonable to be like 'that shit didn't happen, brah'.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

Sorflakne

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1218 on: 23 Aug 2015, 22:59 »

Had a dream a couple nights ago about fighting the last boss in Black Rock Foundry (WoW players who raid will likely know of who I speak), except the first two floors of his encounter were combined together, with the upper level of the second floor on the same level of the boss.

I wasn't even entirely asleep for this either.  I was drifting in and out of consciousness but apparently still in REM, as the dream would simply resume when I fell back asleep, but not in the same place, as if it were continuing even while I was awake and I was just jumping back into it, kind of like how you're watching TV, look away for a bit, and look back and resume watching your show.
If you want to see what God and Satan look like, look in the mirror.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #1219 on: 27 Aug 2015, 03:53 »

I keep having dreams about dogs. This time I was dogsitting and the dog was in my house, or possibly I had adopted it, but it was never the same dog, its breed seemed to be different at any particular moment in the dream.

It's not surprising I have these dreams since I've been around people with dogs more so than usual. Also I want a dog. My dad's being such a drag about it though, and it's him that I want to get a dog for in the first place since it's so good for your physical and mental health.
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

Grognard

• Only pretending to work
  • Token Straight White Conservative Male
« Reply #1220 on: 31 Aug 2015, 18:30 »

I dreamt I was standing in a shield wall.
waiting.
knowing I'm about to die.
waiting.
knowing defeat.
waiting.
I could feel the weight of armor, helm and spear.
waiting.
feeling the cold sap my strength.
waiting.
for death.
waiting.

... I woke up later in a cold sweat.
Old enough to know better: Still too young to care.  PONG was my 'gateway' game.

ev4n

• Scrabble hacker
  • Shameless Shamy Shipper
« Reply #1221 on: 04 Sep 2015, 04:33 »

Last night it was all family members dying.  Pretty awful.  :(

Detachable Felix

• Kind of a jerk, I guess?
  • Global Moderator
  • Scrabble hacker
  • I'm gonna keep you in love with me for a while
« Reply #1222 on: 04 Sep 2015, 06:19 »

Oh god, I've had those dreams before. Sorry to hear that ev4n :(
This is Australia, mate. We don't do subtlety.
~She/Her/They/Them~

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #1223 on: 04 Sep 2015, 08:19 »

I had a weird set of apocalyptic dreams- but more like trying to leave to go elsewhere stuff.
Just another Joe like 46

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #1224 on: 04 Oct 2015, 23:24 »

I had a very intense dream make out session with Luke but we were both so giggly about it, we kept touching each others faces and in the end we both jumped through the air all while having a magnificent sunset happening around us.

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
« Reply #1225 on: 24 Nov 2015, 05:29 »

So I had a weird dream where I met a girl at a party, and we went to her apartment and had an intense makeout session. Then she turned into a weird-looking monster, because it turns out she was a shapeshifter. She was not pleased by my reaction to this development and swore revenge against me (never get a shapeshifter pissed off at you, kids). So I fled the scene, running down the stairs (because when a magical shapeshifter is angry at you, it's probably not advisable to take the elevator). At the exit of the building, one of her friends from the party comes up to me and starts talking to me about tacos. He may have just been trying to be friendly, but in the context, I took it as him trying to distract me while she gets her revenge. So I repeatedly told him to go fuck himself. Then I woke up.

I have no idea what brought this dream on, but it is definitely one of the more bizarre ones I've had in a while...
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #1226 on: 24 Nov 2015, 10:15 »

I'm having such vivid and surreal dreams the last few days. Two of them were definitely with David Tennant as some sort of big bad (guess who just watched Jessica Jones), and nearly all of them involved me having a sort of special power as well. Dunno what that means.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #1227 on: 20 Dec 2015, 08:30 »

This one was notable chiefly for a brilliant turn of phrase my subconscious came up with.

I was some Tarzan-like entity living in exile in America. My estranged mother, Supergirl, was taking care of protecting the family area of jungle in Africa and called me back to help deal with danger from an expanding empire of people from a pirate island.

She said something very close to "If a language existed that could describe their vile deeds and depravity, that language would break all the laws of God and Man".
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #1228 on: 22 Dec 2015, 05:32 »

Weird dream where I was flying to France, and somehow as wife and I deplaned we got separated - and I didn't have the passport on me.
Just another Joe like 46

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #1229 on: 13 Jan 2016, 18:59 »

I dreamed I was a robot. Nothing but a metal skeleton covered by pale skin, to give the illusion of humanity. I knew I wasn't man.
My creator was a white-haired scientist. He hid me from the outside world. I was his prisoner in the four rooms he called our home.
He was a stern man. Each day I'd dream of escaping his grasp, walking free of his leash, but I never could flee his guard. I felt his slave. Months passed living in fear of his wrath. I could never do him right.
One day I came upon a file left on his office desk. In it were notes, photographs and sketches of machinery which undoubtedly were prototype designs of my chassis. Intrigued, I started reading the notes.
As it appeared, the scientist had a son who had died in a freak accident. Heartbroken, he had attempted to rebuild his son as a machine.
I looked at the photographs. They were pictures of me, in clothes I had never worn, striking poses with people I had never met. I was his son. Yet I couldn't remember. I was incomplete. I was a failure.
Unbeknownst to me, my father had entered the office. Shouting "what are you doing?", he grabbed my arm and turned me around. Dumbstruck, I let him.
I realized I had never looked into his eyes before. In the wrinkles framing them, I saw remorse, in the hanging eye-lids bitter pain. In his clear blue eyes a deep longing. And as he looked at me I saw love.

unfortunately that's the moment my alarm went off, but thankfully, my alarm clock sound is the LoZ Menu Select theme, and the sounds just added to the dreamy joy that followed my realization. I don't remember the last time I woke up this well.

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #1230 on: 13 Jan 2016, 19:06 »

I think the dream ended with me saying you do love me and him starting a smile, but I'm not sure if I added that scene after I gained consciousness or if it was genuine dream-state.

Grognard

• Only pretending to work
  • Token Straight White Conservative Male
« Reply #1231 on: 20 Jan 2016, 22:42 »

I have found that Percocet causes extremely odd dreams, but I can't remember them later.
Old enough to know better: Still too young to care.  PONG was my 'gateway' game.

Welu

• Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
« Reply #1232 on: 02 Feb 2016, 03:43 »

Hate those dreams where someone in your life does something to hurt you and then wake up genuinely upset. Brain, it didn't happen, you imagined it. Calm the fudge down.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #1233 on: 15 Jul 2016, 20:15 »

I had one a couple of nights ago in which I explained to someone that when a skydiver deploys a parachute it does 200 horsepower worth of mechanical work slowing them down.

If that's not weird enough for you, that number turns out to be in the plausible range if it's a quick opening.

My subconscious is a strange place, not least in that it reports physics results in the English system.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

sitnspin

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Amoral lust machine
« Reply #1234 on: 16 Jul 2016, 07:36 »

Hate those dreams where someone in your life does something to hurt you and then wake up genuinely upset. Brain, it didn't happen, you imagined it. Calm the fudge down.

To be fair, the brain has literally no mechanism for distinguishing fantasy from reality on a purely experiential level, the brain processes both identically. It is only through post hoc analysis that we are able to make comparisons. Even after having done so and come to a logical conclusion, on a deeply instinctual level the experience still registers the same. The line between "real" and "imagined" is thin and blurry at best.
I'm a simple girl, all I want from life is to drink the blood of my enemies from their bleached hollowed skulls.
@syleegrrl

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
« Reply #1235 on: 16 Jul 2016, 10:33 »

I had a weird dream last night where I somehow saw a government report on how horrible of a person (my name) is. Then I realized it must be about someone else with the same name, because I'm not that interesting.  :psyduck:
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #1236 on: 16 Jul 2016, 12:06 »

I had a dream shortly after the referendum which consisted of being sat in a bar with two work friends who I respect telling me how they think Nigel Farage is really sexy. That was... not ideal.

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #1237 on: 17 Jul 2016, 09:18 »

I had a weird dream last night where I somehow saw a government report on how horrible of a person (my name) is. Then I realized it must be about someone else with the same name, because I'm not that interesting.  :psyduck:

Quote from: GLaDOS
Well done. Here come the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that.
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

ev4n

• Scrabble hacker
  • Shameless Shamy Shipper
« Reply #1238 on: 19 Jul 2016, 16:18 »

Oh man, I dreamed about the huge house again last week.  First time in more than I year.

I literally got to look in like one danged closet then I woke up.  :(

Stryc9Fuego

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Qualified Awesomeologist
« Reply #1239 on: 28 Jul 2016, 08:56 »

I had my first lucid dream last night. I was in line for something stupid with a paper cup of water in my hand talking with someone about something stupid I don't even remember what, when I realized I could hear this hissing sound. I remembered thinking "What's that hissing sound?", then I realized it was my wife's CPAP machine and that I'm asleep. Knowing that, I thought to myself, "Well, I don't want to be here." and found myself at a nearby pub with a pint of Bass.

The dream went a lot better after that.

It was funky. It feels like the secret to lucid dreaming is to wake up just enough to realize your asleep without actually waking up.

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #1240 on: 28 Jul 2016, 21:23 »

I dreamed, this morning, about cats. Kittens, specifically, and I made the choice to keep sleeping, keep the kittens in my mind for a few minutes more.

My next dream involved a kitten using my leg as a scratching post, but what the hell, he was adorable.
AlsoPersonifyingChaos

cloudleo22

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #1241 on: 20 Aug 2016, 09:58 »

Last week I had a series of intense dreams. The most memorable being the one where me and another person would awake together in a new dimension- and if one of us died (or if we chose to leave, actually) we would simply wake up once more in a different dimension. Thats not to say if he died we'd both leave the dimension though. The longest time I spent on my own was about a month in a dense rainforest space that I particularly liked. The person who leaves first experiences no time passing before we both wake up together in the new dimension.
The dimensions were very different and often quite beautiful.
Sometimes it would be populated with other people, mostly it would be abandoned. My favourites were the abandoned ones, like one desolate sky-scraper city was very pretty at sunset, lots of soft golds and whites. And I fucking love nature which I assume is why I stayed so much longer in the rainforest world, plus the tree house we had appeared in was really nice.
I was killed a few times though, I can vividly remember some sort of tribes person spearing me through the chest, though which universe it happened in eludes me, perhaps it was the rainforest, maybe that's how I eventually left it. Another time someone pushed me off a very tall building, I fell for quite a long time before I left the body. Actually I just remembered that that was the skyscraper city maybe, and it was the other traveller that pushed me because I had asked him to, we spent a lot of our time quite bored actually.
I remember there being many, though most were unremarkable. Some had futuristic technology, but I could never really figure that out. Most were kind of archaic, varying from mudhuts to ancient rome in how advanced their building was. We always woke up in a building though I think, so the worlds all must have been populated at some point. I didn't know the other person I was with, just some projection of myself maybe, though he was pretty normal.
The last world we were in before I woke up was a pretty violent one actually, we had both been captured and tied to these carts drawn by horses. I believed we were going to their leader for whatever reason. They seemed really angry at us for some reason, so I think I was wondering if they thought we had done something we hadn't? Sometimes the people were nice to us, mostly they kept their distance, and a couple of times were like this one where we were met with negativity. I think I made friends with some outsiders in a couple of dimensions, but on average we stayed between a day and a couple of weeks, rarely ever longer, so the connections were never deep.
I can't remember my friends face anymore. I'm feeling kind of sad about that now. We were probably together for roughly six months. It's so strange when large amounts of time appear to pass in dreams. Leaves me with an odd sensation of feeling aged when I wake up.
Anyway, I call dreams like these 'story dreams' and they're usually pretty spectacular. For the most part my dreams are more jumbled and dream like though, sometimes I get hybrids, where story dreams blend and get jumbled a bit, but keep an overarching storyline, they're never as good or as interesting as my true story dreams though.
« Last Edit: 20 Aug 2016, 10:05 by cloudleo22 »
...I have a thing for online comics? Especially the gay ones

Welu

• Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
« Reply #1242 on: 05 Sep 2016, 18:56 »

I had a dream I watched ahead on RASSLIN by myself and felt shop guilty that I knew everything that was going to happen before my Partner.

sitnspin

• Amoral lust machine
« Reply #1243 on: 14 Sep 2016, 08:06 »

Last night I dreamed I was a little kid again and my parents were driving away and leaving me behind. In the dream I knew they were going to die and would never come back, but they didn't know. I screamed at them to come back but they just kept driving away.

Way to be subtle there, subconscious.

Funny how you can think you put something behind you years ago and yet your subconscious can still throw it up in your face like it just happened.
I'm a simple girl, all I want from life is to drink the blood of my enemies from their bleached hollowed skulls.
@syleegrrl

TRVA123

• Duck attack survivor
  • Just waiting to jump in with a peninsula joke.
« Reply #1244 on: 29 Jan 2017, 22:02 »

Man, I just had the weirdest dream.

So, In this dream I'm back in college, and I come across this person I worked with over the last summer (not a college friend).

Now, in real life, I'm not a fan of this person, they're annoying, oblivious, and a chronic one upper; to the point where someone was talking about their recent BRAIN SURGERY, and this person comes up and then one ups the brain surgery story with their own brain surgery tale. They're not a malicious person, but they're not exactly my cup of tea, either.

But so, in this dream, we start hooking up. And I have this weird really graphic dream about it. Now, in real life, I've never seen this person naked, and I have no idea what any of their anatomy looks like, but in my dream I am seeing everything in such graphic detail. This is also strange for me, because I never really have sexual dreams, and the very few that I have had were nowhere near this graphic.

We finish, and we're lying in bed after, and then suddenly this person just starts pissing on the bed. On MY bed! and I'm like "What the hell are you doing? How the fuck would you ever think this is appropriate?" and their just like "what are you so stressed about, you can just wash the sheets and febreeze the mattress."

The rest of the dream was just me looking for cleaning supplies.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #1245 on: 30 Jan 2017, 14:32 »

I dreamt that I had successfully pulled Michelle Gomez, but felt that I had to seek my sexual partners' permission to sleep with her, went to seek them out, and as such blew my opportunity.

This is irritating in two ways, because 1. I know that if any of us had a shot at Michelle Gomez the permission would not need to be requested and 2. If they were physically close enough for me to go and find them, I wouldn't be asking for permission but for them to join in.

Welu

• Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
« Reply #1246 on: 31 Jan 2017, 18:51 »

Had an extremely violent dream. Not going into details because it was really horrible but it has stuck with me all day. Still getting flashes and it makes me feel cold and awful.

sitnspin

• Amoral lust machine
« Reply #1247 on: 31 Jan 2017, 18:57 »

Had an extremely violent dream. Not going into details because it was really horrible but it has stuck with me all day. Still getting flashes and it makes me feel cold and awful.
For years, violent terrifying dreams were the only kind I had. You have my sympathies.
@syleegrrl

Welu

• Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
« Reply #1248 on: 31 Jan 2017, 19:26 »

Much appreciated. Thank you.

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #1249 on: 01 Feb 2017, 06:03 »

Three nights ago I had a dream where there was this town that was being plagued by ghostly shadows that looked like cats and for some reason I was part of a team that got called in to deal with them. They weren't hurting any one, they were more a nuisance. You could scare them away with a loud noise, like a clap of your hands, but they would always come back. Eventually we found out that there was some huge cat massacre way back in the town's history and we found a way to appease the ghosts and they left

Two nights ago I had a dream that i died, but it was like a video game so I respawned. Unfortunately my old body never disappeared and everyone was still crying over it even though I was perfectly fine. We ended up having a funeral for the body and I was just sitting there in a nice outfit like, "It's not even me, I'm not dead," totally put off by the whole thing

Nothing weird last night
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29   Go Up