Fun Stuff > BAND

That Special Thread - Onward, ever Onward!

<< < (56/56)

so many cats:
I really dig this guy's voice. My friend showed me this video a year ago and while I loved it, I forgot all about Woodkid until I saw he was headlining a festival this summer in Barcelona which I plan to attend.
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0Anyway, I think it's a fun album and I'm looking forward to seeing him live - his short wikipedia page makes him sound pretty interesting. Best stage performer at 'Les Victoires de la Musique' , worked with Pharrell Williams and Kanye, etc.

Woodkid - The Golden Age (2013)

--- Code: ---http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/59276058/file.html
--- End code ---

D-alx:
Still my favourite BT track from the ESCM album of all time hands down,  any other BT fans around?

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo1RnDycpB4

so many cats:
Just wondering which website should be used to upload content for this thread? Is anyone still even into sharing music this way or have they moved on to greener pastures?

Agwan:
Man, I remember this thread from years ago... I miss it. Nostalgia.

so many cats:
I wish I could say the same. I only discovered it after the glory days, just as posts were starting to taper off. I'm just grateful for the multitude of paths that were laid out for me that I never would have trodden otherwise. It's been really formative for this confused young explorer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version