THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 12:14
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you listening to?  (Read 400406 times)

Gyrre

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1550 on: 20 Sep 2020, 07:29 »

a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

Theta9

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Not even that gay.
« Reply #1551 on: 20 Sep 2020, 19:51 »

Still Wendy Carlos. My public library has some of her CDs so now I've got Switched-On Brandenburgs, and her complete Clockwork Orange score (distinct from the official soundtrack release in that it contains her original composition "Timesteps" in its entirety, a longer version of Beethoven's scherzo movement from the 9th symphony, and a few more tracks that weren't even in the film's final cut.)
stePH
--
Quote from: MC Chris
I'm not doing well, OK? Do you get that?

Gyrre

« Reply #1552 on: 20 Sep 2020, 20:36 »

Pomplamoose arranged Beautiful People into a musical style.

EDIT: This is more in line with their usual stuff.
« Last Edit: 20 Sep 2020, 21:11 by Gyrre »
a real-ass gaddam sword

Skewbrow

• Duck attack survivor
  • damn it
« Reply #1553 on: 21 Sep 2020, 00:37 »

From Norwich (UK) with intensity...

Chaser

by Mammal Hands.

While this piece is one of the highlights, the rest of the album is good also.
« Last Edit: 21 Sep 2020, 10:46 by Skewbrow »
QC  - entertaining you with regular shots in the butt since 2003.

Morituri

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #1554 on: 22 Sep 2020, 09:35 »

Way back in the wayback, the two who became the Eurythmics were in a little-known band called the Tourists.

Lennox is already a good pop-singer at the time (1977) and Stewart's guitar seems flawless although with the muddy sound-mixing it doesn't come out clearly.  But both she and Dave Stewart are so. very. young. in these clips.  I hadn't experienced these as videos until I went looking in order to make this post, so I'm seeing it for the first time, but holy carp they are just kids! 
Critique: they needed better audio post-production mixing - whoever did the sound on the 'Tourist' albums blew it and made it sound 'muddy' or 'blurry' - as though mixing low-fidelity tracks made on cheap cassette recorders - which, to be fair, might be exactly what happened at first, but the fact that they went on to make videos means they had production capabilities that made the sound mixing inexcusable, and it didn't get better.

I'm a fan of Annie Lennox.  While she's doing generic-pop-singer early in her career here, and she and Dave went on to a 'synth-pop/new-wave' as the Eurythmics that took a lot more composition and post-production skill, and continued to be high-energy and a lot of fun.

And then she herself went on to do 'Experimental' genre-less music that is emotionally intimate and just worlds removed from these origins.

Anyway, artists I truly admire tend to change and develop during their careers.  And she's a good example.

Gyrre

« Reply #1555 on: 24 Sep 2020, 17:07 »

The OST for Wandersong.
It's a rhythm game puzzle platformer with a hefty chonk of plot. You play as a pacifistic bard who
(click to show/hide)
and is trying to save the world.

Also, I've sadly only come across one cover of any of the songs in the game. Around 1/3 of them actually have lyrics on screen so far.
a real-ass gaddam sword

JoeCovenant

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1556 on: 30 Sep 2020, 07:38 »

I'm not going to say anything about this...

Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands

Gyrre

« Reply #1557 on: 30 Sep 2020, 17:27 »

Surprisingly enough, the Tetris soundtrack for Game Boy.
I'm tryingto name all of the classic musical used in it.

So far, I've got Korobeiniki, an excerpt from the 8:50 minute mark of Bach's French Suite No. 3 in B minor, The Nutcracker Suite, The Can Can, Hoe-Down from Eric Copland's 'Rodeo', and that's about it so far.

EDIT: Adding times and entries

0:00 ???
0:39 ???
2:07 Korobeinki
3:34 ???
4:55 Bach's French Suite No. 3 in B minor
6:22 original piece
6:28 Les Toreadors from the Bizet Carmen Suite no 1.
7:05 -7:30 Nutcracker Suite
7:44 and on all sound like original compositions.
« Last Edit: 01 Oct 2020, 17:47 by Gyrre »
a real-ass gaddam sword

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #1558 on: 01 Oct 2020, 05:57 »

6:28 is a frantic version of Les Toreadors from the Bizet Carmen Suite no 1.

Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Skewbrow

• Duck attack survivor
  • damn it
« Reply #1559 on: 01 Oct 2020, 09:31 »

At about 4:55 you have Bach's Minuet in B minor
This was one of my favorites at junior high school age when I was practicing piano semi-seriously. If memory serves I played it better than whoever is playing in that YT video. Basically because I found the tune somewhat catchy and played it a lot.

Gyrre

« Reply #1560 on: 01 Oct 2020, 17:48 »

6:28 is a frantic version of Les Toreadors from the Bizet Carmen Suite no 1.
Oof. I got that one way wrong.
a real-ass gaddam sword

JoeCovenant

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1561 on: 02 Oct 2020, 04:36 »

I'm not going to say anything about this...

Actually, maybe I will because I've become a wee bit obsessed by it...
(So much so, I'll be buying the digital albums soon...)

Notes from the albums Bandcamp page:

EVERYWHERE AT THE END OF TIME (COMPLETE EDITION)

When work began on this series it was difficult to predict how the music would unravel itself. Dementia is an emotive subject for many and always a subject I have treated with maximum respect.

Stages have all been artistic reflections of specific symptoms which can be common with the progression and advancement of the
different forms of Alzheimer's.

STAGE 1 - (A+B)
Here we experience the first signs of memory loss.
This stage is most like a beautiful daydream.
The glory of old age and recollection.
The last of the great days.

STAGE 2 - (C+D)
The second stage is the self realisation and awareness that something is wrong with a refusal to accept that. More effort is made to remember so memories can be more long form with a little more deterioration in quality. The overall personal mood is generally lower than the first stage and at a point before confusion starts setting in.

STAGE 3 - (E+F)
Here we are presented with some of the last coherent memories before confusion fully rolls in and the grey mists form and fade away. Finest moments have been remembered, the musical flow in places is more confused and tangled. As we progress some singular memories become more disturbed, isolated, broken and distant. These are the last embers of awareness before we enter the post awareness stages.

STAGE 4 - (G+H+I+J)
Post-Awareness Stage 4 is where serenity and the ability to recall singular memories gives way to confusions and horror. It's the beginning of an eventual process where all memories begin to become more fluid through entanglements, repetition and rupture.

STAGE 5 - (K+L+M+N)
Post-Awareness Stage 5 confusions and horror.
More extreme entanglements, repetition and rupture can give way to
calmer moments. The unfamiliar may sound and feel familiar.
Time is often spent only in the moment leading to isolation.

STAGE 6 - (O+P+Q+R)
Post-Awareness Stage 6 Is without description.
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands

TorporChambre

• Emoticontraindication
  • Hannelore Enthusiast
Subsemidecennial new but--
« Reply #1562 on: 05 Oct 2020, 09:32 »

Not saw JoeCovenant's immediately above before wrote:

The Caretaker (LeytonLeyland James Kirby) 's Everywhere in the End of EternityTime; of ideal deteriage---resonning too well my mind therewith is; Like lucid essence through vague details and misemphasen, orienate only sufficient to search for the--
Then besorience[?] as like it's never was thither, now far the echo (lucid, warm; Whence? 'hind but..) few hundreds meters'/ short long-bus' doze, enough to in vicinities unfamiliars;;-- (And see words shattern, can't repiece sentencial;=\---Could such effect by componal interestosityaddensege be? (May induces?/requiring insomnolence.)--;; I [tobacco] smoked once, and---prenause--walked aside route, under, and swame/blurrčd, homeward,, and[ o'er halfday stain, nause]

what say to next 25h/435h/8? (Sorry the telligibilionunintelligion.)

Noticing?---somewherein---grand vague likenese by Michał Kleofas Ogiński's Polonez №13 Pożegnanie Ojczyzny---the musak a nation's sacrosentimental.
And again grand vague likenese, by Pat Ballard's M r .  S a n d m a n  ( b r i n g  m e  a  d r e a m , . . )  but flowing into . .
« Last Edit: 05 Oct 2020, 16:00 by TorporChambre »
``Remember about advanced texnics and noise?
We've hit fiction from science indistinct''
~Carl-E, QC forums

Skewbrow

• Duck attack survivor
  • damn it
« Reply #1563 on: 11 Oct 2020, 01:35 »

As I apparently "found" Gondwana (a label based in Manchester, UK), I want to also recommend Matthew Halsall himself. Peaceful and beautiful.

Matthew Halsall is the composer, the lead, and the trumpetist, Nat Birchall  (tenor sax) has more screen time in the video early on.
« Last Edit: 11 Oct 2020, 11:33 by Skewbrow »

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

Gyrre

a real-ass gaddam sword

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #1566 on: 16 Oct 2020, 22:02 »

"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

Gyrre

« Reply #1567 on: 17 Oct 2020, 17:01 »

Brilliant track.

And it's falling for the same reason as many others, too. Near constant war, an incredibly greedy aristocracy that refuses to pay its fair share or do its part, and a horribly corrupt government.
(click to show/hide)

from the tail-end of this post

EDIT: adding spoiler tag to conserve space.
a real-ass gaddam sword

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #1568 on: 17 Oct 2020, 18:14 »

Laibach's entire "Volk" album is basically hard takes on national anthems and myths.  I bought a digital copy ages ago, but I'm strongly considering getting it on vinyl.

Morituri

« Reply #1569 on: 17 Oct 2020, 22:41 »

Thing about vinyl.... it's better than digital, once.  Maybe twice or three times.  Okay, being fair, modern turntables really run the needles very very light, and if you have good modern equipment maybe even a dozen times.  But once, for sure.

If you buy a vinyl record, you've spent your money on those first few plays.  If you fail to capture the first play in the highest-bitrate lossless audio codec you can, then what you're doing is paying the band tribute.  You're making a small but extravagant sacrifice to show your loyalty, or making some kind of statement about the fleeting impermanence of all experiences, or something artistic like that. 

But if you're like me, you want it (or a very close approximation to it) to listen to again and again.  My first play is always a vinyl-to-digital conversion that results in files far too big for them to ever have sold on CD. Is the recording as good as the record's first play?  No.  Is it better than the record's tenth, or twelfth, or twentieth play?  Yes.  Is it better than the CD of the same album?  Absolutely blowing-away better.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #1570 on: 18 Oct 2020, 00:23 »

Thing about vinyl.... it's better than digital, once.

Debatable.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #1571 on: 18 Oct 2020, 05:42 »

I have a turntable plugged directly into the computer, and yeah, the first thing I do is make a copy.  I know that the medium degrades with use, but I do like having something physical and the cover art is so much nicer with vinyl than it is for CD.

Gyrre

« Reply #1572 on: 18 Oct 2020, 12:02 »

The second track (at 18:40) seems to have gotten into the attic of my mind and won't leave.
This whole performance has a subtle sense of foreboding about it. But that makes sense being that it uses samples from various endangered animals.

Honestly, if I ever DM a game where the party may end up in the Fey Wild, I'll be using this to set the mood.
[Skipping past the parts where Cosmo explains the sounds being used.]

EDIT: fixing url
« Last Edit: 19 Oct 2020, 05:26 by Gyrre »
a real-ass gaddam sword

N.N. Marf

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • I came; I vexed; I left. Sorry.
« Last Edit: 19 Oct 2020, 21:06 by N.N. Marf »
The glans, shaft, and testes had yet to be soldered together. (Probably due to Google.)
Quote from: Neil Young (Sixty to Zero, ¶5)
Now the jailhouse was empty
All the criminals were gone

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #1574 on: 20 Oct 2020, 12:41 »

Thing about vinyl.... it's better than digital, once.  Maybe twice or three times.  Okay, being fair, modern turntables really run the needles very very light, and if you have good modern equipment maybe even a dozen times.  But once, for sure.

If you buy a vinyl record, you've spent your money on those first few plays.  If you fail to capture the first play in the highest-bitrate lossless audio codec you can, then what you're doing is paying the band tribute.  You're making a small but extravagant sacrifice to show your loyalty, or making some kind of statement about the fleeting impermanence of all experiences, or something artistic like that. 

But if you're like me, you want it (or a very close approximation to it) to listen to again and again.  My first play is always a vinyl-to-digital conversion that results in files far too big for them to ever have sold on CD. Is the recording as good as the record's first play?  No.  Is it better than the record's tenth, or twelfth, or twentieth play?  Yes.  Is it better than the CD of the same album?  Absolutely blowing-away better.

Removing any quibbles individuals have about what 'sounds better', this is all pretty valid stuff but it also relies pretty specifically on peak fidelity being the only thing that matters, and I do not agree with that.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #1575 on: 21 Oct 2020, 00:33 »

Anyway, why would you want the “ highest-bitrate lossless audio codec”?

Lossless is lossless. If you’re going with a lossless codec, wouldn’t you prefer a lower bit rate if anything? Smaller file. Still lossless.

Tova

• coprophage

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #1577 on: 21 Oct 2020, 01:25 »

"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #1578 on: 21 Oct 2020, 02:12 »

Anyway, why would you want the “ highest-bitrate lossless audio codec”?

Lossless is lossless. If you’re going with a lossless codec, wouldn’t you prefer a lower bit rate if anything? Smaller file. Still lossless.

Heh, I don't even think about that these days, 'cos storage is cheap.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #1579 on: 21 Oct 2020, 03:20 »

BTW The Vox article skims over the reasons that sound engineers use oversampling.

This video explains why in much greater detail.

« Last Edit: 21 Oct 2020, 03:31 by Tova »

Morituri

« Reply #1580 on: 21 Oct 2020, 14:53 »

I suppose that what I mean by 'lossless' is that it captures absolutely all of the information about the sound, that my player is able to reveal.

I can (over) sample it at a very high bit rate, but you're right, 'lossless' isn't really a word to apply to an analog medium.  'Lossless' in this case was intended to mean that encoding the file doesn't lose or change any of the bits I sample.

Although now that you've made me think about it, I wonder if I could increase the encoded sample rate by recording multiple plays and lining them up.  Would that do better than hardware interpolation? 

Given the limitations of my speakers it pretty clearly doesn't matter, but it's an interesting thought.

Skewbrow

• Duck attack survivor
  • damn it
« Reply #1581 on: 22 Oct 2020, 01:59 »

To summarize the way I see it:
  • The fidelity of a digital recording is only limited by the sampling rate (ignoring the fact that people may diasgree on the meaning of 'fidelity' here, and hence on what exact features of the soundwaves should be coded how efficiently).
  • The potentially huge file of a digital recording is sometimes compressed to make the files smaller (so that you can fit more music into a small device).
  • Lossy vs. lossless is a property of the method of compression. "Lossless" means that the compression is reversible. In other words, the uncompressed digital recording can be fully recovered from the compressed version. Just like any file can be recovered from its compressed ZIP-version, because ZIP is a lossless method for compressing a file. "Lossy" means that this is not possible, and only a (good) approximation can be recovered.
  • I may be wrong, but I think that a given format only uses one method of compression. IIRC MP3 uses lossy compression, FLAC lossless. Lossy compression produces smaller files, but at a slight cost on fidelity - undetectable by many (most) listeners under common enough conditions.
  • An advantage CDs have over vinyl is the extra layer of error correction. This was a selling point in the 80s. CDs can recover from a variety of damage such as scratches (as long as the scratch does not have a critical shape). If a vinyl is scratched, it quickly becomes useless. From a CD the exact same recording can be read hundreds of times (or more if you take care of your CDs). Eventually a large enough number of scratches may accumulate, and the error correction mechanism can no longer cope.

I once wrote a blog trying to explain how CDs (and QRCodes, the math is the same) cope with errors. I think I did a fairly good job explaining it with toy examples not needing more than high school algebra. Unfortunately StackExhange discontinued the blogs, so I cannot post a link :-(

Hmm. Here's an archived copy of my blog post. The parts titled "Toy Examples" place very low demands on your math prowess.
« Last Edit: 22 Oct 2020, 06:13 by Skewbrow »

Gyrre

« Reply #1582 on: 23 Oct 2020, 03:51 »

Stumbled across this three disc indie game music remix project thanks to OC ReMix.

a real-ass gaddam sword

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #1583 on: 24 Oct 2020, 14:07 »

Well. Ahem.

I suppose this is as good a place to post this as any.

I actually have an album out.

I was not in a great place at the time and would do a lot of things differently with hindsight, but I think that a particular song of mine on this is one of the best things I've ever done.

I'm looking forward to the next time, for it to be even better.

zmeiat_joro

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #1584 on: 25 Oct 2020, 16:14 »

I like your album and I'm listening to it? You have a nice voice.

You should really use it more, the pieces are too instrumental. Not that you should not use your intruments more, but you have a beautiful voice.
« Last Edit: 25 Oct 2020, 16:25 by zmeiat_joro »
I, for one, welcome the fragmentation of deeper levels of shared reality.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #1585 on: 26 Oct 2020, 03:32 »

That is very kind of you to say. My collaborator has many more vocals on this one than I do. I plan on making it a lot more balanced next time.

Grognard

• Only pretending to work
  • Token Straight White Conservative Male
« Reply #1586 on: 26 Oct 2020, 06:12 »

I listened to "Beautiful Dress" and y'all are very good.
Both of y'all have nice voices and harmonize very well.
Old enough to know better: Still too young to care.  PONG was my 'gateway' game.

Gyrre

« Reply #1587 on: 30 Oct 2020, 00:25 »

Hollow Knight remixes/covers of all things.
Try the Mantis Lord disco at 1.25x speed.

And someone's actually recorded Myla's grim work song.
a real-ass gaddam sword

Case

• comeback tour!
  • Putting the 'mental' into judgemental
« Reply #1588 on: 11 Dec 2020, 01:40 »

I've been re-watching "Master and Commander" on a whim and, apart from being struck just how much out of his depth Russel Crowe is opposite Paul Bettany, the classic string ensembles are ... godsfriggin awesome.

Weird, I hadn't given a thought to that kind of music since giving up on the cello 35 years ago - and now it's like realizing the beauty in it for the first time.

Edit: Bach, of course. Suite No.1 for Violoncello in G major. F**k me sideways is this beautiful ...

« Last Edit: 11 Dec 2020, 04:54 by Case »
"Freedom is always the freedom of the dissenter" - Rosa Luxemburg
"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger club. People miss that." - David Dunning
"Brains are assholes" - SitnSpin

Cornelius

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1589 on: 11 Dec 2020, 01:48 »

I think the music is the unseen main character, there.
Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul – and sings the tunes without the words – and never stops at all.

Dock Braun

• Curry sauce
  • Wear a mask.
« Reply #1590 on: 11 Dec 2020, 12:17 »

It seems that BWV 1007 has become one of the cliches of classical music that everyone's familiar with the start, but hardly the middle of. For that, I tend to commend filmists thumbing their noses at semi-sophisitcated listeners, by putting unfamiliar middles, sans cliche starts, to key moments, for uninterested ears, to hear---maybe listen. I am, you must understand, awfully elitist, when it comes to my tastes, so I'll add, on this topic, that my library, at this very moment, opened itself to Ludwig van Beethoven's sonata 13 II
Trouble with the world isn't too many people―it's too many bodies. ---Professor E. Kingswater

cybersmurf

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #1591 on: 11 Dec 2020, 12:37 »

Ludwig van Beethoven's sonata 13 II

I just listened to this. Now I wonder what Beethoven could have done with today's instruments. And what he would have done on a friggin' synthesizer.
I solemnly swear I'm up to no good.

Gyrre

« Reply #1592 on: 12 Dec 2020, 03:05 »

Ludwig van Beethoven's sonata 13 II

I just listened to this. Now I wonder what Beethoven could have done with today's instruments. And what he would have done on a friggin' synthesizer.

That is a question that has haunted my dreams from time to time ever since the possibility was brought up in this thread from 2016. Nobody's posted in it for a few years, but I will say I like the idea of Chopin composing tango nuevo.
a real-ass gaddam sword

Kein Kunstler

• Not quite a lurker
  • A surrogate band
    • Kein Kunstler (inchoate)
« Reply #1593 on: 12 Dec 2020, 09:09 »

Ludwig van Beethoven's alla-cappella innovations would rival Johann Sebastian Bach's genial noise.

Gyrre

« Reply #1594 on: 12 Dec 2020, 16:40 »

It's not Beethoven, but this all did remind me of Karl Harmdierk's areangement of some Kirby music in a 'Chopinesque' style.

There's also another classical piano arrangement of Kirby music. I think it's a fantasia, but it's been awhile since Music Appreciation so corrections are welcome. (Video in the spoiler)

EDIT: Turns out there's a tag dedicated to classical arrangements on OCReMix now. Here's the list.
« Last Edit: 12 Dec 2020, 16:48 by Gyrre »
a real-ass gaddam sword

Case

• comeback tour!
« Reply #1595 on: 12 Dec 2020, 18:49 »

Pomplamoose <...>

I read that post of yours at 11PM. I remember getting a pack of smokes around one ... and discovering Dodie (ZOMG Monster ...). It's 3:30 in the morning now.

Thanks, man. Thanks a bunch, Gyrre.
« Last Edit: 12 Dec 2020, 18:56 by Case »
"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger club. People miss that." - David Dunning

Gyrre

« Reply #1596 on: 12 Dec 2020, 22:37 »

Pomplamoose <...>

I read that post of yours at 11PM. I remember getting a pack of smokes around one ... and discovering Dodie (ZOMG Monster ...). It's 3:30 in the morning now.

Not sure how to interpret the tone due to having an off day, so;
  • If earnest, then; You're welcome (^-^)
  • If sarcastic, then; Ja.... If I were to ever get abducted by aliens, they'd probably schlorp out my brain and turn it into a jukebox.
a real-ass gaddam sword

Case

• comeback tour!
« Reply #1597 on: 13 Dec 2020, 06:13 »

Pomplamoose <...>

Not sure how to interpret the tone due to having an off day, so;
  • If earnest, then; You're welcome (^-^)
  • If sarcastic, then; Ja.... If I were to ever get abducted by aliens, they'd probably schlorp out my brain and turn it into a jukebox.

I was being serious. Your post, and the beautiful, crazy geniuses therein reminded me of how much I love music. And that I had managed to forget that. Long, long story - but maybe one with a happy ending.

Thank you very, very much.

Gyrre

« Reply #1598 on: 13 Dec 2020, 06:56 »

You're welcome  ^-^
a real-ass gaddam sword

Dock Braun

• Curry sauce
  • Wear a mask.
« Reply #1599 on: 18 Dec 2020, 14:32 »

The Claypool Lennon Delirium - Lime and Limpid Green is a few covers of classics. I love the animation on the last song.
Trouble with the world isn't too many people―it's too many bodies. ---Professor E. Kingswater
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34   Go Up