Jeph Jacques's comics discussion forums

• 16 Jan 2019, 03:05
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Get your forum fix on the move - using Tapatalk  (Read 19168 times)

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page

Hey Guys!

I've just installed and enabled integration of this forum with the Tapatalk network.  If you are browsing using a mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, etc ) and have the Tapatalk app (cheap, but not free now free), you can search in the app for Questionable Content and get what you might think is more comfortable browsing than squinting at it in a browser.

More fun on the move!
« Last Edit: 17 Jun 2013, 04:44 by pwhodges »
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
Re: Get your forum fix on the move - using Tapatalk
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jun 2013, 04:47 »

If anyone has avoided using Tapatalk because the app is not free, you now have no excuse - the Tapatalk app is now available in a free version, both for the iPhone and Android.

Here are some links (I've been told that some of the paid-for links are still active):

Android (via Amazon)
Android (via Google)
iPhone & iPad (via Apple, of course)
« Last Edit: 27 Nov 2013, 04:53 by pwhodges »
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #2 on: 27 Nov 2013, 04:51 »

And now also for Windows Phone

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #3 on: 16 Oct 2014, 11:44 »

Because of a change to the forum software setup, making it only accessible via https rather http, Tapatalk may stop working for you.  The fix is to delete the forum from your Tapatalk app, and then add it back in - this will fetch the new details, because I have updated the Tapatalk server to match the changed forum access.
Pages: [1]   Go Up