THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 05:59
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for a video!  (Read 6089 times)

Zingoleb

Looking for a video!
« on: 05 Apr 2012, 01:44 »

so my roommates have made me watch We Found Love, which is a pretty great video but it reminds me of another video I'm looking for that I want to make them watch in return

but I don't remember what it sounds like or who does it.

so! it'd be awesome if someone could go off the following vague description and get it back to me:

much of the video as I remember it takes place in the POV of the guy in a relationship with a girl. they do the romance thing and drive around and argue and I think there's drugs? at one point there's a gun in the glove compartment, and in the end they drive out to the desert and one of them (I believe the guy) gets out and is storming off and she ends up shooting him and throwing the gun at him, and so he takes the gun and shoots her back

the end!

Zingoleb

Re: Looking for a video!
« Reply #1 on: 09 Apr 2012, 15:02 »

everyone in the world is useless

player4sure

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #2 on: 05 Jun 2012, 03:08 »

CHECK THIS OUT THIS IS BADASS! PLAYING 32NPS BEAUTIFUL SONG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvSOYYM5nxE

Mister D Nomms

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • Middle-of-the-Road Conservative
    • My Newgrounds Audio
« Reply #3 on: 06 Jun 2012, 22:39 »

This seems like a good place to ask if anybody remembers the name of the song and band that had the music video where the super hero with down syndrome flew through space and stuff in his little chair car thing and at one point he materializes a donut and eats it.
Voluntarily banned from DISCUSS.

Listen to my music. http://wolfgangruck.newgrounds.com/audio/
Pages: [1]   Go Up