THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 06:19
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 98   Go Down

Author Topic: Random thoughts  (Read 603849 times)

nekowafer

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
  • fuck the secret sauce I'm gothalicious with cheese
Re: Random thoughts
« Reply #850 on: 03 Jan 2013, 04:43 »

dr. nervioso: <3
what she said was sad, but then, all the rejections she's had, to pretend to be happy could only be idiocy

Zingoleb

« Reply #851 on: 03 Jan 2013, 04:47 »

I like bottoms. A lot. Like, a lot a lot.

Also tummies. And hips. And backs. Oooh my god, I really love a sexy back - especially if I'm allowed to give someone a massage.

rrrrmmf. I need to get my queer ass out of this boring town and back somewhere a little less uptight.

nekowafer

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #852 on: 03 Jan 2013, 04:56 »

I agree with all of that except that I don't like giving massages because I never get them back and I have near-constant back pain. The few who have tried to do them are terrible at it anyway. The boy made an attempt and was either so gentle I barely felt it, or so rough I almost cried.
what she said was sad, but then, all the rejections she's had, to pretend to be happy could only be idiocy

Welu

• It was me, Austin. It was me all along.
  • Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
  • That's a smashing blouse. FELLA!
« Reply #853 on: 03 Jan 2013, 05:53 »

I follow someone on dA and Tumblr who is always drawing tums and wide figures, well most kinds of figures but they personally like tums and their drawings have made me like tums. At least the way they draw them. Although they also draw Hitler and Eva Braun S&M but I'm not fussed on that... Yet.

My boyfriend and I practised massages on each other. I have back pain and then I wanted to repay him. We're okay because we know each others' aches and where to rub in that sense. Wouldn't have a clue with a different person but I wouldn't want to give anyone else a massage any way.

lepetitfromage

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • addicted to the shindig
« Reply #854 on: 03 Jan 2013, 06:27 »

I LOVE a nice round bottom. My ex had what I referred to as "denty butt"- it was round and shapely but the sides looked dented in. Nick's is pretty awesome. Perfectly round but firm, attached to big muscly thighs and looks dangerously sexy in jeans.

Although, I will say that I can appreciate a number of different attributes- biceps and backs are a big one for me too. And a nice semi-hairy chest. That happy medium between pre-pubescent boy and lumberjack.

And boobs. I just love 'em. Can't decide if it's boobs in general or just the way they look in a nice bra/corset/whathaveyou. The roundness, then the dip in at the waist and the flare back out at the hip. Love the hourglass thing.
If you try to take all the steps at once, you'll fall over.

Bluesummers

• Duck attack survivor
  • Professional Beep Booper
« Reply #855 on: 03 Jan 2013, 07:17 »

...I have a denty butt. My better half has enough for the both of us, though.  ;D
Worry Hat, Engage!

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #856 on: 04 Jan 2013, 09:40 »

What the fuck, Pat has never heard of 'Gay Bar' by Electric Six, is he fucked up or is this an American thing? It was huge over here!
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

lepetitfromage

• addicted to the shindig
« Reply #857 on: 04 Jan 2013, 10:23 »

whaaaat that is definitely a Patrick thing. That song is fabulous.
If you try to take all the steps at once, you'll fall over.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #858 on: 04 Jan 2013, 17:10 »

so rough I almost cried.

Done right, those can be magnificent things that leave you floating in another world. Digging down to the deep muscles to relax them is not a gentle process.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #859 on: 04 Jan 2013, 17:49 »

Gaz when I mentioned Rathergood.com you didn't even check it out did you, that shit's totally on there, they just made a funny cartoon video

Also I am pretty sure that thing about recognizing girls I know by their butts might be the most quoted thing I've ever posted on these here interwebs, thanks for not letting me down <3
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #860 on: 04 Jan 2013, 18:06 »

No, I didn't, because I knew it as a single by a rock band rather than a video on a site... and the original video is hilarious anyway, it's Dick Valentine as a legion of gay Abraham Lincolns!

Bluesummers

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #861 on: 04 Jan 2013, 19:12 »

It is AMAZING, Pat you have no sense of taste if you don't like Gay Bar. XD キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!
« Last Edit: 05 Jan 2013, 06:33 by Bluesummers »
Worry Hat, Engage!

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #862 on: 05 Jan 2013, 00:19 »

I disregard any and all comments directed my way that contain "XD" at the end. Nothing personal, I just have lots of bad experiences with people who use that emoticon, so my associative memory instantly makes me cringe at the sight of it.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Bluesummers

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #863 on: 05 Jan 2013, 06:35 »

(╯°□°)︵ ┻━┻ RAHH!!! WHY MUST I CONFORM?!?!

Just kidding...It's quite understandable...it's like your version of comic sans.
Worry Hat, Engage!

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #864 on: 05 Jan 2013, 07:16 »

Don't make Faye punch that puppy!
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

K1dmor

• Beyoncé
« Reply #865 on: 05 Jan 2013, 12:15 »

So, Jeph's streaming his FTL gameplay .

And all i'm thinking is "I could finally hear his voice =O"  :psyduck:

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #866 on: 06 Jan 2013, 13:47 »

Is there any particular reason that marten has a mini-manchu (or possibly a horseshoe) in this comic?

http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1135
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #867 on: 06 Jan 2013, 13:49 »

It's to match Dora and Tai's moustaches...
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Redball

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • What's disease? Where?
« Reply #868 on: 06 Jan 2013, 14:04 »

I Googled on it, and someone speculated it had been used on April Fools Day. But someone else responded, with a definitive air, that it was used on Cinco de Mayo. To which someone else responded that he'd tried five mayos on ham and found it tasty.

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #869 on: 06 Jan 2013, 14:06 »

Fair enough.

One of my cats is hiding under my bed and I am terrified. (not really) (but she is kinda scary)
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #870 on: 06 Jan 2013, 14:42 »

Pilchard, your posts are fucking adorable.

Redball

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • What's disease? Where?
« Reply #871 on: 06 Jan 2013, 15:13 »

One of my cats is hiding under my bed and I am terrified. (not really) (but she is kinda scary)
I once knew a Siamese that hid under beds and sofas and rushed out to bite ankles.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #872 on: 06 Jan 2013, 15:19 »

A schoolfriend's cat used, if you went into the kitchen and went out again without feeding him, to run at you and grab your ankles with his front paws.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #873 on: 06 Jan 2013, 15:40 »

Is there any particular reason that marten has a mini-manchu (or possibly a horseshoe) in this comic?

http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1135

Cinco de Mayo, as already answered.  Here's the comic without moustaches for those who find them distracting.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Bluesummers

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #874 on: 07 Jan 2013, 00:47 »

What I find most interesting is the the mustaches had to be photoshopped out by someone else. Jeph is quite insistent upon facial hair...and Dora seems to have the most fashionable.
Worry Hat, Engage!

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #875 on: 07 Jan 2013, 01:16 »

My recollection is that someone captured it before the moustaches got added, but I may be wrong.

EDIT:  This thread and its timing implies that I am wrong.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #876 on: 07 Jan 2013, 09:35 »

do men typically shave their arm pits? should I?  Should I shave my nips? :psyduck:
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #877 on: 07 Jan 2013, 09:39 »

Oh god no don't put a razor anywhere near your nipples

Hell, a large number of women I know don't typically shave their arm pits. The upside of doing so is that deodorant dries faster, and the homogenous/conventional social view is that hair is gross, the downside is that it hella itches as the hair grows back and it can be painful if you cut yourself. Why do you want to?

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #878 on: 07 Jan 2013, 09:40 »

I don't shave my pits, I have only known one guy who shaved his pits and everyone thought he was a weirdo for it. Whether that puts you off or not is another question. But then, he was also a prick.

nekowafer

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #879 on: 07 Jan 2013, 09:44 »

My dad shaves his armpits. He thinks it's more comfortable that way. It's up to you to decide if what someone else might say about it will change your mind. But really, if you want to do it, go ahead. Trying it once won't hurt anything, just be super gentle and use lots of shaving cream.

Also if you're going to shave around your nips be even more careful. And don't pluck - that leaves weird bumps on the aureoles, from what I've seen.

Speaking of aureoles I used a fancy new scrub/body butter in the shower the other day and it seems to have irritated JUST my nips. No idea why.

VonKleist

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • First I lol'd. But then I serious'd.
« Reply #880 on: 07 Jan 2013, 09:46 »

Random thoughts seeme innocuous enough to read while I eat my pancakes :-P

nekowafer

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #881 on: 07 Jan 2013, 09:50 »

Proves you wrong for ever thinking this forum can be innocuous!

VonKleist

« Reply #882 on: 07 Jan 2013, 09:58 »

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #883 on: 07 Jan 2013, 09:59 »

spoilers for possible tmi, then again this is the QC forums... :police:

it was just hair that used to bother my ex when we were together. snuggling was pretty much only kept to spooning because she didnt like the hair on my nips or my pits.  she wouldnt want to lay her head on my bare chest because of them.  So I was curious if it was a common thing.  granted she was a swimmer and is probably used to the hairless body.  Which is kind of funny she had a single hair on one of her nips
(click to show/hide)

the downside is that it hella itches as the hair grows back and it can be painful if you cut yourself. Why do you want to?
I know that feeling,
(click to show/hide)
Random thoughts seeme innocuous enough to read while I eat my pancakes :-P
please tell me I got a spit take out of you.  :-D

You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

nekowafer

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #884 on: 07 Jan 2013, 10:06 »

There are plenty of women who will either like or have no problem with your body hair. Personally I love hairy chests and hairy pits just equals masculine to me (on a guy, that is) and I like that. On a girl I could take it or leave it, but would never insist that someone shave for me.

VonKleist

« Reply #885 on: 07 Jan 2013, 10:07 »

Nah, nothing can really get between me and enjoying my pancakes but thanks for playing :wink:

I dunno, I shave with the trimmer on my old electric razor and it suits me just fine, apart from the occasional skin irritation.
Not my chest and pits though, that would be to much hassle and to me it looks stupid.

K1dmor

• Beyoncé
« Reply #886 on: 07 Jan 2013, 13:16 »

the downside is that it hella itches...
I know that feeling,

...apart from the occasional skin irritation.

It doesn't have to.
 Just use some moisturizer after shaving and that's it = ). Never had a problem after doing this.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #887 on: 07 Jan 2013, 13:36 »

Speaking of aureoles I used a fancy new scrub/body butter in the shower the other day and it seems to have irritated JUST my nips. No idea why.

I think the only way we can hope diagnose this ailment is to see pics.

nekowafer

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
Re: Re: Random thoughts
« Reply #888 on: 07 Jan 2013, 16:18 »

It doesn't have to.
 Just use some moisturizer after shaving and that's it = ). Never had a problem after doing this.

This has never worked for me. Though I've found that only shaving once, on a certain part of skin, per layer of shaving cream helps a lot.

Gaz: :P

Bluesummers

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #889 on: 07 Jan 2013, 16:37 »

Why do you want to?
Hydrodynamics. Just ask Clinton.

The skin there is more sensitive and prone to irritation. Also, mammary ducts + irritating foreign substance = pain. Similar to urethral irritation.

On a girl I could take it or leave it, but would never insist that someone shave for me.

You would have no problem with a girl with chest hair? Like, grizzly bear cleavage? I dunno, count me out.
Worry Hat, Engage!

ackblom12

« Reply #890 on: 07 Jan 2013, 16:46 »

Eh, bodies have hair. If a woman has that much hair on her chest then she's likely got a genetic disorder and I'd not give a shit. Even if not a genetic disorder, ehhhh, whatever.

Papersatan

« Reply #891 on: 07 Jan 2013, 16:54 »

I used to shave my legs and armpits semi regularly, but this summer I made myself stop for a while because I realized I was only doing it because I got the message from society that I should be.  I decided I ought to grow it out an see how I actually felt about it.  Results? I like my legs shaved semi-regularly and my arm pits just trimmed.  I found my armpit hair to be kind of soft once it got past 1/8th of an inch, and while I didn't like it very long, when I finally shaved it off I found the stubble after just a day's growth to be rough and unpleasant. Now I trim it down with Steve's electric trimmer now and then, but don't actually shave.
[12:07] ackblom12: hi again honey
[12:08] ackblom12: I'm tired of lookin at that ugly little face

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #892 on: 07 Jan 2013, 17:10 »

honestly I've always thought my armpit hair was soft and not bristly like my facial hair...which I probably should shave.  Women must thing it looks scratchy.  Again I think my ex just didnt like body hair due to her being immersed in swim culture since she was 4 and most men were shaved to reduce drag.

Then again I dunno, she was pretty much the only girl I dated...ever really.  Which is weird seeing that I met her and started dating her when I was 23.  She was also REALLY judgmental.  Eh whatevs.  Good to have some other female's thoughts on male body hair.

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #893 on: 08 Jan 2013, 07:39 »

A friend of my wife's says she likes her husband's back hair (he looks like he's wearing a sweater) because it gives her more control, as in something to grab and guide...

:-P :roll: :psyduck:
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

nekowafer

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #894 on: 08 Jan 2013, 08:17 »

You would have no problem with a girl with chest hair? Like, grizzly bear cleavage? I dunno, count me out.

I've dealt with hormone imbalances for my entire adult life. I know how shitty it feels to be rejected or just treated horribly because you don't fit someone's idea of femininity. While I do like super-feminine women and super-masculine men, I also like people at any point in between. I can't say that a woman's hairy chest would turn me on, but I also can't say that it would ruin the look for me and turn me off. I am also never okay with telling people how they should groom themselves; as long as they're clean, they can shave or not shave whatever they want.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #895 on: 08 Jan 2013, 08:26 »

when you want to attract a mate sometimes you got to have the right kind of plumage...

Bluesummers

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #896 on: 08 Jan 2013, 08:34 »

as long as they're clean, they can shave or not shave whatever they want.

Yeah, that makes sense. Kinda explains why I'm still married, even though I have thinning head plumage. -_-;;
Worry Hat, Engage!

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #897 on: 08 Jan 2013, 09:55 »

when you want to attract a mate sometimes you got to have the right kind of plumage...

A photoshop, no peacocks have plumage that big...

*cries*

Welu

• It was me, Austin. It was me all along.
  • Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
  • That's a smashing blouse. FELLA!
« Reply #898 on: 08 Jan 2013, 11:28 »

In general, I'm not really a fan of hairy men aesthetically but I like my boyfriend's body hair just because it's my boyfriend. The first time I saw him shirtless my internal reaction was just, "Oh. Okay." but it didn't lessen my attraction of him at all.
I shave my pits semi-regularly because I don't like the feel of the hair when it gets past a certain length but I'll go out in sleeveless shirts with longer than stubble with little self-conciousness. I get more concious about the smell than the look.
I very rarely shave my legs and I've never shaved past the knee. The only time I'll wear skirts or dresses is formal functions or in summer when I'm lounging at home. Even for formal functions, I'll only wear a skirt/dress if I'm persuaded and usually wear thick tights. Although sometimes I get an urge to have smooth legs because I admit they feel nice.

Social pressures never bugged me, I'm just lazy. Even at about fourteen, my friends were horrified I didn't shave my legs or armpits regularly and I just said, "But I don't care enough to do it every other week."

The only hair that bugs me is under my chin I get thick-ish fluff. I used to bleach it or Nair it but it irritated the skin like hell. Now I tweeze the longest/darkest ones and use nail scissors to trim the rest down. There's one hair in particular right on the edge of my chin that grows thicker than my head hair and it bugs the hell out of me.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #899 on: 08 Jan 2013, 11:36 »

In general, I'm not really a fan of hairy men aesthetically but I like my boyfriend's body hair just because it's my boyfriend.

This applies to anything that would typically be called a physical 'imperfection.' My ex had a huge mole on her face, right between her eyebrows. If that was a celebrity I had a crush on, some random girl in the street, basically anyone except a woman I was actually interested in on more levels than just base physical attraction then the mole would be a negative. Instead if was probably my favourite thing about her.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 98   Go Up