THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 25 Apr 2024, 23:39
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pintsize VS Toddler  (Read 3034 times)

AntroMike

Pintsize VS Toddler
« on: 23 Apr 2012, 23:35 »

Question...

Can anyone else see a little mop-headed offspring of Marten and Hannelore toddling about the apartment with 'Mommy's drumsticks' and happily terrorizing Pintsize?  I think pitting the AnthroPC against a little Ellicot-Reed would make for some hilarious storyline.  And the whole 'germaphobic OCD' aspect of Hanners (and Marten being forced to facepalm and compensate) as they bumble adorably through pregnancy and parenthood would be priceless.  I wonder how many times Faye would have to come to their rescue? LOL!  Or the whole group finding out that Marigold actually does best with the little one, despite likely having no previous experience with babies or toddlers...?

Thoughts? Takes on it?
(And yes, I'm a 'Marten x Hannelore' fan)

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
Re: Pintsize VS Toddler
« Reply #1 on: 23 Apr 2012, 23:48 »

Ummm, yeaahhhhh..... no.

Never gonna happen.
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
Re: Pintsize VS Toddler
« Reply #2 on: 24 Apr 2012, 00:11 »

I must admit that the thought as expressed here is intriguingly amusing.

However, shipping has caused so much trouble in this forum that it is forbidden - sorry.  In particular Jeph (whose own forum this is) specifically dislikes any shipping of Hannelore.  Fuller explanations can be found in the sticky threads at the top of the forum.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )
Pages: [1]   Go Up