THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 17 Apr 2024, 20:04
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newish stalker  (Read 3225 times)

tnxgam3rx

• Not quite a lurker
Newish stalker
« on: 10 Jul 2012, 13:36 »

Hello!

As the title states, I have kinda stalked the forums for awhile. I also have read all of the comics, and enjoy all of the storylines. I have had an account on here for a while, but haven't had enough time to sit down and make a post on the forums.

NOTE: I am currently posting this on my phone, as I am at my local airport waiting on a plane to take me to Air Force Basic Military Training, so if I misspelled anything then blame it on my fat fingers :P

Redball

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • What's disease? Where?
Re: Newish stalker
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jul 2012, 13:59 »

Welcome, and if your basic is even a little rigorous, your fingers may slim down. Good move, getting active here just before starting a great new adventure.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #2 on: 10 Jul 2012, 21:51 »

May your DI not be Gunny Hartman

And welcome aboard.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #3 on: 17 Jul 2012, 08:57 »

Welcome!

NOTE: I am currently posting this on my phone,

If you use your phone a lot, consider looking into the Tapatalk app (not free, though) - this forum is available via Tapatalk.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Sigra

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #4 on: 01 Aug 2012, 17:08 »

Stalkers welcome!

/skedaddles

tnxgam3rx

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #5 on: 20 Sep 2012, 20:50 »

If you use your phone a lot, consider looking into the Tapatalk app (not free, though) - this forum is available via Tapatalk.

Meh, not a big fan of paying for apps. Not when there are so many that are free, and do just about the same thing.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #6 on: 20 Sep 2012, 21:47 »

Tapatalk is integrated into the forum - it's not like any of the free forum apps.  I often read two different forums using it, and several others occasionally (you only pay once ever for the app, of course), and I know that there are people on both forums who like it very much.  $2.99 is not a lot.

But of course the forum works just as well without it - there is also a WAP interface (see the bottom of the page), but that's really crude in comparison with Tapatalk.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

tnxgam3rx

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #7 on: 29 Sep 2012, 19:26 »

Yeah, I really try to stay away from all of the paid apps. Most of what I need is free, so that's what I stick with.

Anyway, found out that I will be going to Mildenhall, England as my first station. So, if anyone lives/has been there, and they know of anything that would help me out there, please let me know!
Pages: [1]   Go Up