Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

And now, another weekend installment of MOMENT OF THE WEEK:

Want me to get the hose, Hanners?
- 0 (0%)
The hose awaits if you misbehave.
- 1 (2.5%)
Do you have a sister? There's a girl who started interning... Oh god you've met Claire?
- 0 (0%)
We're gonna need a bigger hose.
- 2 (5%)
Where were you guys?
- 0 (0%)
Oh jeez, was Dora there? You didn't talk to her did you? Uh, no... Huh? Yes you did.
- 1 (2.5%)
You talked to her for a long time! About Ms. Hubbert!
- 0 (0%)
You are a terrible friend. You're also a terrible friend. We're FRIENDS?
- 12 (30%)
She asked me not to talk about it. Cat's already out of the bag.
- 0 (0%)
Doesn't mean I'm gonna let it run out the front door and into traffic.
- 1 (2.5%)
In for a penny, in for a pound!
- 0 (0%)
Not throwing good money after bad. (Damn it, I've been out-idiomed.)
- 4 (10%)
How do you even eat that? With my mouth!
- 2 (5%)
Want me to say anything? Rather you didn't, still gotta figure out what to do.
- 0 (0%)
It'll be for the best - unless you smoke crack and punch her in the face...
- 1 (2.5%)
OMF GROMF HOMF
- 6 (15%)
My intuition is telling me that Dora's being all wishy-washy aboout it when she SHOULD be over here making out with me.
- 2 (5%)
Okay. I'm gonna go down there and get a straight answer. Hold down the fort.
- 1 (2.5%)
Like, maybe you oughta give her some time to make up her mind? Waiting's for suckers!
- 1 (2.5%)
...Good luck.
- 6 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT: 2241-45 (30 July-3 August 2012) Weekly Comic Discussion Thread  (Read 50311 times)

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons

Hannelore in the 10 kilogram clean-and-disinfect? What is she cleaning 10 kilograms of?

Dust mites. After she counts every one.
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

HiFranc

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • On a night out, October 2013
    • My LiveJournal page

Emily, being discreet is part of being a librarian, or almost all jobs.
Francisco

Hinterfiend

• Notorious N.U.R.R.

This illustrates my main problem with Tai; she calls Marten a terrible friend despite her trying to hook up with his ex. I don't know of anyone who would be as casual as Marten about all of this so soon after a breakup. It moves him from being easy going into an apathetic pushover.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage

And now they'll glare at each other over the Anthologies
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
  • All this could be yours someday

I had myself a good chuckle imagining that image   :-D
"Theodore, we're 4-foot high chipmunks. We're proof that god is dead."
- Alvin

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons

Quote from: Isaac Asimov
Anthologizing? Always euphemisms!
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan

• Emoticontraindication

Panel 3 Taiface is BEST FACE.

I don't know what it is about the art the past few strips, but it's like Jeph went through the awkward pointy head phase and came out to a new slightly more cartoonishly appealing plateau.  It could be subtle or it could be the bourbon.

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC

In case you saw what briefly went up: I decided to bite my tongue.

And yes, the expressions in the last panel are pretty amusing.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

cesariojpn

• Scrabble hacker

I was right!! I was right!!

Soulsynger

• The Tickler
  • Got alla the cri'cal sysms runnin'
    • Fessel at DeviantART

Jeez, Marten, how DARE you talk to your ex-girlfriend who you've spent a lot of time with over the past two years (I guess)! How dare you, indeed!

... boy what is WITH everyone in QC-verse lately? Is it just me or do many of them need to chill out about each other a little? Where does all of this defensive aggressiveness come from?

Adendum:
Also, don't like the pink. Will use that color now in posts until I get used to it. °O
My music as Hirnfunk on Soundcloud
My art (old and new) as Indrome on DeviantArt

Tova

• coprophage

Gah! It's spreading!
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!

:psyduck: Kill it! Kill it! :psyduck:
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

VonKleist

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • First I lol'd. But then I serious'd.

Emily is about to hit some kind of obliviousness singularity. I´m sure of it.

Way to backstab your boss.

Mr. Doctor

• Scrabble hacker
  • X-Ray Rod

Ah c'mon... I know it's fun in comic but in real life I would absolutely hate Emily or anyone who did that. I also half agree with Hinterfiend when it comes to Marten being a "terrible friend".

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!

@Soulsynger, I can barely see it against the background.  Then again, I don't use the default theme so I guess that's my fault.

Also, I'm going to give Tai the benefit of the doubt and assume she's not mad just because Marten talked to Dora about her, but because he lied about it.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

TinPenguin

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Cogito ergo potato.

Well, this is all going just as expected.

Tova

• coprophage

Marten's in an awkward position now, though. How does he explain himself without making things worse by betraying Dora?

WAYF

• Beyoncé

I'd kind of like to know what Tai's feeling right now. I mean, for some reason she regrets telling Dora that she fancies her, and she seems to be getting all paranoid about it. Presumably this is because she thinks Dora won't want to return her affections, since I personally thought that her little speech on its own was superb and she has no reason to regret it.

I'm guessing that Emily is a frequent customer at The Secret Bakery. Jim's over-roasted coffee could well bring obliviousness along with the caffeine rush.

Soulsynger

• The Tickler
    • Fessel at DeviantART

Marten ends up spilling the beans.
Tai realizes her chances.
Dora thinks about her chances.
They talk and end up together.
Only to break up when Dora starts obsessing about them only being together because Marten spilled the beans, maybe.

Ugh... what is WITH me. I should just sit back and watch the Emily...eh - I mean show!

@Soulsynger, I can barely see it against the background.  Then again, I don't use the default theme so I guess that's my fault.
[ ... ]
Sorry about the inconvenience. The voices are making me...

[ ... ]
I'm guessing that Emily is a frequent customer at The Secret Bakery. Jim's over-roasted coffee could well bring obliviousness along with the caffeine rush.
Wouldn't that be "Dora's over-roasted coffee" by now? They do have a trade-deal after all. °O
... and what would Jim say about this situation anyway?

0kamisama

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • Warning: Prone to Squee-gasms ♥

Oh, Emily... You're such a naive waif! As a comic character, you're a sweet lovable innocent little cloud cookoolander. In real life, I doubt you would have made it to high school age without someone snapping and stabbing you in the face with a soldering iron. (But you're a comic character, so let's leave it at that)

I agree that the main concern that Tai should have isn't that Marten talked with Dora, but that he lied to her about it. When she asked about it, he just as easily could have said they just made usual chit-chat, maybe mused on the fine art of customized banana smoothie crafting. (Which would have peaked Emily's interest and possibly have moved her mind away from any subjective landmines)
I have no interest in ordinary humans...

TinPenguin

• Cogito ergo potato.

PIQUED

I agree that the main concern that Tai should have isn't that Marten talked with Dora, but that he lied to her about it.

This is getting into 1325-esque territory.

It's worth noting that Marten hadn't finished speaking. Emily cut him off with her ohyesyoudid. For all we know, he could have been about to say "Uh, no... not really, just idle chat, you know".

Tova

• coprophage

It's worth noting that Marten hadn't finished speaking. Emily cut him off with her ohyesyoudid. For all we know, he could have been about to say "Uh, no... not really, just idle chat, you know".

... I don't think so, though.

Mr_Rose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Head Canon arms dealer

I'm not sure Emily's actually oblivious here. In fact she might well be closer to the "fuck you, guy" end of the scale; Marten really needs to learn to stop lying to people. Especially women who are his boss, and especially in front of witnesses who can call him on it and have no reason to support him.
"I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." - Charles Babbage

cesariojpn

• Scrabble hacker

Only to break up when Dora starts obsessing about them only being together because Marten spilled the beans, maybe.

Well, same sex marriages/relationships should have the right to be as miserable as the rest of us.

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google

Emily is quite skilled at missing the point, isnt she ?

I wonder who that reminds me of ...
Carpe Diem

Dust

• Obscure cultural reference

This illustrates my main problem with Tai; she calls Marten a terrible friend despite her trying to hook up with his ex. I don't know of anyone who would be as casual as Marten about all of this so soon after a breakup. It moves him from being easy going into an apathetic pushover.

Given her "you guys broken up yet?" patience when they were together, I'm surprised Tai even has standards for friendship.

HiFranc

• Cthulhu f'tagn
    • My LiveJournal page

I'm with Marten on this one.  It doesn't matter that it was in a public place, Dora spoke to him because she wanted advice and a confidant.  She made the reasonable assumption that anyone who could get through the application process to become an intern would know when to keep their mouth shut (almost every business has secrets and keeping them is something that employees have to be able to do).

However, in these situations it is best to keep both sides at a distance or only be a confidant to one side.  Being a confidant to both sides puts Marten in a conflict of interest situation.  I can understand the dilemma as:

• If you inform one side that you can't advise them because the other person has already come to you, you're breaking confidentiality.
  • If you advise both sides you're in a conflict of interest situation which can escalate tensions within self and distrust if found out.
It is an awkward one.

When something like that did happen (a couple I knew broke up and I was friends with both of them), I decided that I would only act as a confidant to the first one to talk to me.  When the 2nd person approached me I said something to the effect of:

I would like to help but I feel that I'm in an awkward position because I'm such-and-such's a friend as well.

{edited for grammar}
« Last Edit: 31 Jul 2012, 05:30 by HiFranc »
Francisco

Dr. ROFLPWN

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Farmin' all these goddamn mushrooms.

...Okay, so we've got overanalysis (normal), love of Emily (agreeable!), standard criticism of Tai (also normal) and a comment that involved stabbing Emily in the face with a soldering iron (highly troubling).

Can I make the polite request that even if it's meant sarcastically/humorously, we don't wish violence on the QC characters except maybe Pintsize? Because it's always kinda creepy.

That being said, oh no, Tai, Marten talked to Dora about the subject all your fucking friends are talking about because your interest in Dora is a matter of public goddamn record  :roll: Way to get your jimmies rustled over stupid shit, Tai. Check yoself.
Fuckin' pain in the ass.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun

The man has a point. It's not like there's no one on campus that doesn't know you've got the hots for Dora.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Vilengel

• Not quite a lurker
  • if this is a personal text why is it public then

I think I would react the same way as Tai if somebody tried to lie me. The thing the lie was about doesn't really matter, it is the fact that somebody tried to lie to you. Unless Marten can explain himself to Tai, she's gonna be mad. But I understand why somebody would get annoyed by Tai's attitude.

Also, I agree with the above posters, Emily would be a horribly oblivious person in real life, but oddly enough those kind of characters are funny in fiction... I bet somebody has made a paper about this.

Soulsynger

• The Tickler
    • Fessel at DeviantART

Well, same sex marriages/relationships should have the right to be as miserable as the rest of us.
Aaaaaand life continues being stranger than fiction.

@HiFranc:
I could actually see myself mediating in a situation like that. Condolence/help to one and not the other just seems mean to me from a friendship perspective. °O

SleeperCylon

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia

Heh, Tai has no business calling anyone a terrible friend.  If she did get together with Dora she'd probably get bored in a week and move on.

techkid

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • Disqualified from the human race for shoving

I dunno about Emily being the one to let the news slip. Claire might also be a good contender, I think.
Claire is too traumatized by watching Emily eat her banana not-so-smoothie to have picked it up.
Techkid:
(click to show/hide)

Well, seems like I owe (to be fair) both of you a banana smoothie (bananas and hammers should arrive shortly, longer for international postage).

We know Marten's intentions were well enough. He didn't want to create any awkward situations, but he certainly could have been more tactful of it.

That being said, calling Marten a terrible friend was a bit of a dick move (even if Tai feels he partially deserves it). I mean, she confided in Marten, Faye... hell, even Pintsize about her affections for Dora. Dora was certain to run into someone who will want to talk about the prospect, but talking to Marten made the most sense of the three. Tai should be glad that Dora didn't bump into Pintsize at all (the things he can make GIF images do...)
Just because I'm evil, doesn't mean I'm a bad person.

HiFranc

• Cthulhu f'tagn
    • My LiveJournal page

[...]

@HiFranc:
I could actually see myself mediating in a situation like that. Condolence/help to one and not the other just seems mean to me from a friendship perspective. °O

That may work if there's distance between yourself and the two parties and/or if they both wish to reconcile.  However, if they are looking for someone to confide in (especially if they want different things).  It could put you in to a no-win situation.  If one of the parties is planning to do something that you know, from what the other person has confided in you, is likely to make the situation worse then:

• If you tell the person then you've broken confidentiality and
  • If you don't then you're not being a true friend to the person who has sought your advice.
Whichever of the above you choose, you are, in effect, choosing a side.  Worse, you are doing it in a way where one of the parties is going to justifiably feel that you betrayed them.

To take a non-relationship example:[1]

"All very well," I said, "but what happens  when there is industrial action?"

[...]

"It can be awkdward", said Bernard.  "The Secretary of our Union was on the Council of Civil Service Unions which planned the last bout of disruption - and at the same, as Number Three at Swansea, his duty was to make contingency plans for frustrating the disruption."

[...]

To me the Number Three man at Swansea sounded like a model of intitutionalised schizophrenia.

[1] From The Complete Yes, Minister by Jonathan Lynn & Antony Jay, BBC Books (London), 1996, Episode "A Real Partnership", pages 152 & 153.
Francisco

Mothykins

• Spotted Stegasaurothingy

I love how everyone's jumping to all kinds of conclusions about why Tai's upset, and then bashing her to hell and back for it.

Emily said, and I quote, "Huh? Yes you did. Dora's the one with the black hair, right? You talked to her for a long time. About Ms. Hubbert."

Now I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I'd be pretty ticked off if I asked a friend whether or not he'd talked to another friend, he said "No," and then someone else confirmed that not only was he lying about talking to that other friend, but he'd been talking about me, behind my back, and for "a long time."

Especially so if I had a crush on that other friend and had said something I perhaps shouldn't have the night before.

Just sayin'.
Be loud, be proud, and rejoice!

Omega Entity

• Scrabble hacker

Though how many of us, when put one the spot, has the luxury of having the time to come up with a response that could possibly -not- make it awkward, or seem like a betrayal? So Marten's not supposed to talk to Dora at all now?

And besides, the conversation had with Dora wasn't directly about Tai, but more about Dora's feeling about the situation with her, and what she was going to do about it. There was no badmouthing of Tai, and as such I fail to see how Marten's lie (which, since it didn't entail any kind of bashing or negativity being covered up, I would consider to be in the category of a 'white lie'), miniscule as it is, shouldn't elicit that drastic of a response - she should at least find out the degree of said 'lie' before declaring Marten a terrible person, and perhaps worse, friend.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns

I was a bit unsure of Emily because I was afraid she was going to be too much like Padma, but she's really growing on me. XD

She has certainly done a lot of growing in her life.

If A and B are both talking to you about each other, it's perfectly good friendship to say "[AB], you should talk to [BA] directly".
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

quix0te

• Emoticontraindication

Emily is about to hit some kind of obliviousness singularity. I´m sure of it.

Way to backstab your boss.
Pbbt.  If he had actually tried to sabotage Tai's plans, this might come close.  Honestly, if Tai has two brain cells to rub together, she would go out of her way to be nicer to Marten.  Crapping on him isn't going to endear her to Dora, see also: sticking him in the middle of this.
I don't know if lesbians recognize the 'If her friends disapprove, the relationship gets much harder' rule.  Most guys have figured it out.

Mothykins

• Spotted Stegasaurothingy

Though how many of us, when put one the spot, has the luxury of having the time to come up with a response that could possibly -not- make it awkward, or seem like a betrayal? So Marten's not supposed to talk to Dora at all now?

And besides, the conversation had with Dora wasn't directly about Tai, but more about Dora's feeling about the situation with her, and what she was going to do about it. There was no badmouthing of Tai, and as such I fail to see how Marten's lie (which, since it didn't entail any kind of bashing or negativity being covered up, I would consider to be in the category of a 'white lie'), miniscule as it is, shouldn't elicit that drastic of a response - she should at least find out the degree of said 'lie' before declaring Marten a terrible person, and perhaps worse, friend.

What Marten was saying, in and of itself, wouldn't have made the situation awkward or seemed like a betrayal. If Emily hadn't opened her mouth, this whole fiasco wouldn't be happening.

Perhaps it wasn't directly about Tai, but the way Emily worded her statement, she made it seem like it was. "You talked to her for a long time. About Ms. Hubbert."

Tai had no way of knowing what was and wasn't said. For all she knows, Marten and Dora were giggling about how she slipped up or something. Thus, paranoia. And the fact that Marten lied at all would've been a surprise. Add onto that Emily's wording, and Tai has every reason to worry that Marten and Dora were just badmouthing her behind her back.

As for the reaction, I have a feeling it was defensive. If she's already embarrassed by what she said the previous night, and Emily loads all this paranoia on her in one fell swoop, of course she'd be pissed off. I highly doubt, though, that she meant it as literally as most people seem to be thinking. Being pissed off =/= character change to a raging bitch. I'd bet money that she'll calm down within the next two pages.

And there's also the fact that Marten said the same thing to Emily shortly after, and I don't see anyone hating on him.
Be loud, be proud, and rejoice!

TinPenguin

• Cogito ergo potato.

That's because Emily is genuinely in the wrong. There was no need for her to say that. Especially the "About Ms. Hubbert" bit. But apparently being cute and ditzy lets you get away with that kind of shit.

(don't worry, Emily-knights, I'm not hating on her, just stating a fact)

HiFranc

• Cthulhu f'tagn
    • My LiveJournal page

I agree with TinPenguin.  Right now 2 things need to happen:

• Someone has a quiet word with Emily about when to be discreet.
  • Marten needs to tell Dora what's happened here otherwise, when she hears the rumours, she's going to think that Marten betrayed her secrets.
Francisco

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor

Oh, Computer Science majors...
After seventeen years, once again, sort of a lurker.  (he/him)

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons

My bet:
Marten and Tai will resolve any ruffled feathers between themselves fairly quickly.
Dora might or might not deal with the events of Tuesday's strip with calmness and perspective. I'm betting this will actually be the key theme in the strips to come. This is shaping up to be a Dora story.
Emily? Emily's the chaos agent for the current storyline. Whether she learns a lesson is immaterial.
Unless Jeph does something else, of course.

Wonder how well Shakespeare, or Fitzgerald, or Mitchell, or Clancy, or even (name of your favorite author/s here) would have handled having his/her books second-guessed by the readers as they were written?

Doesn't Tai have a key to the library either? Did she maybe lose her key privileges after the library party?

Redball

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • What's disease? Where?

Or lent it to a library board member?

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
  • All this could be yours someday

Doesn't Tai have a key to the library either? Did she maybe lose her key privileges after the library party?

What are you talking about? They went inside; she was just waiting for them outside out of courtesy.
"Theodore, we're 4-foot high chipmunks. We're proof that god is dead."
- Alvin

Boxilar

• Emoticontraindication
  • I have a hat

I see this as a minor thing in the long run. Tai is crushing hard on Dora and is overreacting to the idea that Marten might be discussing her with Dora. She tends to do this. Last night (comic time) she called herself a bad friend to Marten for wanting to pursue Dora. Marten and Dora are friendly exes, so them discussing a  potential Tai/Dora relationship was inevitable. Tai should back it down a notch. Having Marten in her corner is a good thing.

Regarding Marten's lying to Tai; He was trying to keep a promise to Dora. His lie was fairly harmless, and truthfully, the discussion was mostly about Dora and what she should do. He's caught in the middle between two friends here, and he genuinely wants what's best for both of them. The fact that he drunk texted Dora and encouraged her to get together with Tai shows he is well and truely over her and has moved on.

Regarding Emilly spilling the beans; I like Emilly's quirkiness, but damn, girl. MIND YOUR BUSINESS. A and B conversation, C your way out of it, exc. Emily is basicaly Padma 2, Padma Harder. Expect more socialy oblivious behavior and wacky hijinks from her in the future.

WAYF

• Beyoncé

In all of this, I find it kind of funny that Claire was the one intern character that Jeph couldn't stop drawing for a long time before he found a use for her, but so far she's had probably the least to actually do. She keeps to herself a lot.

Now that I think about it, from what I remember of Emily's previous dialogue, Jeph might actually be doing a fantastic job of portraying somebody for whom English is very much their second language, and while she has a fair grasp on the language, she has severe trouble picking up on the nuances, such as the fact that Dora and Marten were talking about something they wanted to keep to themselves.
It explains why she could only come up with a somewhat irrelevant sentence fragment to describe how she felt about training day with Marten.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun

Well, the girl IS Sino-Australian. Give her some credit.  :angel: :-D
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Overkillengine

• Furry furrier
  • Meh.

Wonder if Marten's had enough character growth to respond to this situation without making the mistake of just passively taking it even though he never made a promise not to talk to Dora (that I can recall, someone feel free to correct me...); or without evading like he just tried (and got called on); and also without overreacting and blowing up at both of them.

Dr. ROFLPWN

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Farmin' all these goddamn mushrooms.

That's because Emily is genuinely in the wrong. There was no need for her to say that. Especially the "About Ms. Hubbert" bit. But apparently being cute and ditzy lets you get away with that kind of shit.

(don't worry, Emily-knights, I'm not hating on her, just stating a fact)

Dude, I'm not Emily-knighting :psyduck: What she did was ridiculously wrong and p. dumb

I just don't think we should wish violence on her or any other QC character really because it just...at best it sounds dumb and creepy, at worst it sounds psychopathic and there's no need for it

No one's wishing death on Tai, for example, but it isn't like people can't criticize her

AND ON THAT NOTE yes yes bap bap bap "breach of trust" and Tai's paranoia justification, sure, except that there was literally no way this wasn't going to happen. Marten was just trying to avoid awkwardness AND betraying Dora, who, sorry Tai, is a waaaaayyy better friend than you. Even with her control issues. (t umu t)

I mean, does Tai honestly think they spent the whole time shitting on her? Sheesh.

DSL probably has the best read on the situation though, they'll patch this up by tonight. (And Is It Cold In Here also has the right idea, he should've been like "Yes, I tried to give her advice, I can give you advice, but you are the one who should go talk to her.") The story linchpin here is Dora.
Fuckin' pain in the ass.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up