THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 14:12
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey look! Someone new!  (Read 2670 times)

Moonlight

• Not quite a lurker
Hey look! Someone new!
« on: 19 Nov 2012, 00:25 »

Well, after lurking for a while in the forums I finally decided to join! Seems like a nice community and all, also, you guys have this sweet psyduck emoticon -> :psyduck:<- Which makes this forum 20% cooler.

About me? Well, I'm in third year of an economy and political science undergrad degree (Somebody said pretentious douche?), GREAT fan of chocolate, webcomics, videogames (especially RPGs and RTSs) and rock music.

Hobbies, well, the usual stuff, I like to dance space polka on a fire mystical whale while travelling through the candy colored squares of Saturn, except on fridays, because that day My little pony is on . . . Errrr I mean! O_o Because that day is bear punching day! Yeah! And moustache day! Manly day! Arrrr!!! <_<

So, yeah! That's it . . . . . Have you guys ever wondered why is the word "abbreviation" so long? It's weird  :roll:

Bluesummers

• Duck attack survivor
  • Professional Beep Booper
Re: Hey look! Someone new!
« Reply #1 on: 19 Nov 2012, 00:28 »

I like to dance space polka on a fire mystical whale while travelling through the candy colored squares of Saturn, except on fridays, because that day My little pony is on . . . Errrr I mean! O_o Because that day is bear punching day! Yeah! And moustache day! Manly day! Arrrr!!! <_<

As I've stated elsewhere on this website, "Anime girls with kitten ears are the pinnacle of manliness."

Thus, I doth welcome you hitherto these halls, wheretofor you shall gaze upon Jeph's work, and then despair, or something like that. If reading the comic really sends you into a mental pit of despair, there might be a problem.
Worry Hat, Engage!

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #2 on: 19 Nov 2012, 00:59 »

Depends - is it Friday?  'cause MLP is on.  That helps the mental pit thing. 

Makes it deeper. 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Moonlight

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #3 on: 19 Nov 2012, 01:28 »

Makes it deeper. 

The deeper the better . . .

Thanks for the warm welcome insomniac (Or whatever reason you are still up) members of the forum! I'll try not to fall into a mental pit of despair, and if I do I already placed one of those comfy looking spike beds at the bottom to soften the fall! So I already got that part covered, what kind of spike bed you ask? A mental one of course! Pit shaped and all, a complete bargain.

Gnomes2169

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Stupid squirrels...
« Reply #4 on: 19 Nov 2012, 09:16 »

Hobbies, well, the usual stuff, I like to dance space polka on a fire mystical whale while travelling through the candy colored squares of Saturn, except on fridays, because that day My little pony is on . . . Errrr I mean! O_o Because that day is bear punching day! Yeah! And moustache day! Manly day! Arrrr!!! <_<

Bear punching. I remember fondly the days I could do that. Ahh, good times... Don't mess with brown bears, little bastards are like bear ninjas.

Thus, I doth welcome you hitherto these halls, wheretofor you shall gaze upon Jeph's work, and then despair, or something like that. If reading the comic really sends you into a mental pit of despair, there might be a problem.

Verily, f thou art under the steely hand of the oppressive darkness of despair, thou hast no true faith in this comic most holy. For truly does it bring about the utmost joy in all who possess a soul and any of the finer emotions.
Leader of the gardening revolution. Viva la Gnomes!

Winter is coming. Let the Game of Thrones begin.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #5 on: 19 Nov 2012, 21:57 »

*Waves hello*
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Moonlight

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #6 on: 20 Nov 2012, 17:25 »

*Waves back*

Thank you for the extremely emotive welcome speech Kugai!

Bear punching. I remember fondly the days I could do that. Ahh, good times... Don't mess with brown bears, little bastards are like bear ninjas.

Damn, I hate ninjas, I can bearly see them! . . . . .

That was a really lame pun.

Redball

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • What's disease? Where?
« Reply #7 on: 20 Nov 2012, 17:49 »

Waving is ursine of welcome, right?

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage