THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 16:05
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Butts Disease  (Read 8572 times)

MugenHAN

• Not quite a lurker
  • I accidentally the profile
    • Heihachi Y's Blog (NSFW!)
Butts Disease
« on: 07 Dec 2012, 12:50 »

Hi, I'm new to the forums, but not new to QC. Been reading this thing for a while now; depending on how busy I am, I'll either follow closely on a day-to-day basis or leave it for a while until comics pile up and I can have a power reading session. I don't even remember exactly when I started reading, but I'm pretty sure it was during the early Marten+Dora story arc and I liked a few of the strips enough that I went back and read the whole thing. I've been into web comics since 2001 (MegaTokyo FTW), and I came across QC from a linkback on some other web comic (don't even remember which one).

Anyway, I joined to put in my two cents about Butts Disease. it's my determination that Butts Disease is a misnomer and isn't actually a disease. According to Dictionary.com:

disˇease [dih-zeez] disˇeased, disˇeasˇing.
noun
  • a disordered or incorrectly functioning organ, part, structure, or system of the body resulting from the effect of genetic or developmental errors, infection, poisons, nutritional deficiency or imbalance, toxicity, or unfavorable environmental factors; illness; sickness; ailment.
  • any harmful, depraved, or morbid condition, as of the mind or society: His fascination with executions is a disease.

Butts disease is communicated verbally, and I don't think anybody considers the second definition as applicable. So Jeph shouldn't want for a cure; instead, a new name should be determined. Butts Linguistics? Butts Meta? BTML (Butts Text Markup Language)? Hmm... this is surely a work in progress. Yesssssss. :mrgreen:
I accidentally the signature

Redball

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • What's disease? Where?
Re: Butts Disease
« Reply #1 on: 07 Dec 2012, 13:52 »

Welcome to the forum! I think guys are hardwired toward callipygia (and that may not be the right usage). I recall congratulating female coworkers back in the 70s and 80s for shapely bottoms. Makes me cringe a little nowadays. Maybe I should cringe a lot.

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #2 on: 07 Dec 2012, 14:07 »

Yesssssss.

Come. Observe. Observe the glorious butts. Yesss, the buuutts.

*Ahem*

I'm not quite sure what came over me then. Sorry.
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #3 on: 07 Dec 2012, 15:52 »

Yes you are.  You know exactly where that came from. 

Welcome!  You certainly have the analytical abilities that will let you fit right in! 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #4 on: 07 Dec 2012, 17:34 »

Welcome, new person!

What if Butts Disease is, as you suggest, not a disease, but still needs to be controlled because it perpetuates discrimination against kneecaps?
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #5 on: 07 Dec 2012, 17:58 »

Greetings

*Melts your Lug Wrench*
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Bluesummers

• Duck attack survivor
  • Professional Beep Booper
« Reply #6 on: 07 Dec 2012, 23:42 »

Hello, new folk!

Unfortunately, BTML is not a valid markup language, because once it gets compiled, the "M" slides out and the rest rearranges itself in a Polymerase Chain Reaction to become..."BLT", which is then eaten, because BLT is delicious.

Points for trying, though.
Worry Hat, Engage!

Gnomes2169

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Stupid squirrels...
« Reply #7 on: 08 Dec 2012, 21:57 »

Welcome to the club man. Here, have a new lug wrench.
Leader of the gardening revolution. Viva la Gnomes!

Winter is coming. Let the Game of Thrones begin.

MugenHAN

• Not quite a lurker
  • I accidentally the profile
    • Heihachi Y's Blog (NSFW!)
« Reply #8 on: 10 Dec 2012, 09:12 »

Welcome to the forum! I think guys are hardwired toward callipygia (and that may not be the right usage). I recall congratulating female coworkers back in the 70s and 80s for shapely bottoms. Makes me cringe a little nowadays. Maybe I should cringe a lot.

I've always thought callipygia (correct usage, yessss) was more humorous than amorous. But that's just me.

Come. Observe. Observe the glorious butts. Yesss, the buuutts.

*Ahem*

I'm not quite sure what came over me then. Sorry.

Possession by Jeph?

...Wait. That sounds like a new cologne name.

You certainly have the analytical abilities that will let you fit right in! 

What if Butts Disease is, as you suggest, not a disease, but still needs to be controlled because it perpetuates discrimination against kneecaps?

We should not neglect the kneecaps then, for they are great too, but deadly. KNEECAPSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSS TONY JAAAAAAA

*Melts your Lug Wrench*

I had no lug wrench?

Unfortunately, BTML is not a valid markup language, because once it gets compiled, the "M" slides out and the rest rearranges itself in a Polymerase Chain Reaction to become..."BLT", which is then eaten, because BLT is delicious.

Points for trying, though.

I concur, BLT is delicious. Thanks for the points; even though like in "Whose Line Is It Anyway?", the points don't matter. I'll still try to spend them though.

Welcome to the club man. Here, have a new lug wrench.

Thanks, I give you a hamburger.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, fellow people, robots, and otherworldly beings!
I accidentally the signature
Pages: [1]   Go Up