THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 02:02
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SNES Games OR I can download an emulator and roms: the thread  (Read 2748 times)

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.

Let's kick this off, I have a lot of time to kill at work and a laptop that can run some new games, but generally SNES, SEGA, etc games are easier to pause and minimize when the need arises.

I'm currently playing through Secret of Mana, I've also got Chrono Trigger (got real close to beating it then got distracted), Harvest Moon (old favorite), Mega Man Soccer, NBA Jam, Star Trek Star Fleet Academy, and Paladin's Quest. If I can find an english rom of the various Final Fantasy games I'll get them in a heartbeat. Any other games suggestions, any system pre Playstion/N64 because I don't want to deal with fucking around with 3d movement with a keyboard and mouse.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

ALoveSupreme

• Beyoncé
    • http://www.facebook.com/heyheyrabbit

Uniracers for SNES and Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine for Sega were two games that I always thought were great but never really heard too much about.

Zingoleb

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is almost a no-brainer here.

If you're into Final Fantasy, you should check out Breath of Fire and Breath of Fire II. They're both really fantastic RPGs that don't get nearly enough attention, I think.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.

Holy shit Uniracers. This shit is great.

I might snag Legend of Zelda but I was never a huge fan of the Zelda games.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Zingoleb

I liked LttP but after two or three playthroughs I think I'd be okay to never play it again. Breath of Fire is better.
Pages: [1]   Go Up