Fun Stuff > CLIKC

Kerbal Space Program? Anyone?

(1/44) > >>

TheCollyWolly:
My brother found this game a few months back somewhere, and god damn. It's extremely difficult, but it's probably the most rewarding thing I've ever played. I spent literally 24 straight hours the other weekend putting a space station into orbit.

If you really like space and physics and orbital mechanics, you should at least check out the demo. It's still in alpha, but the full version is easily worth the cover charge.

https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/

KingOfIreland:
Played this since july last year now. It's the absolute fucking best.

Story from just now. I was testing out a rover on kerbin and ran out of power. Because there was a FUCKING SOLAR ECLIPSE! :D
I only realised when I right clicked on my solar panels and it said 'blocked by mun'

cesium133:
Just downloaded the demo. It looks like a lot of fun, although so far all I've managed to do is kill a couple crew members. I think I'm probably going to end up buying the full version.

Pilchard123:
As did I. I think poor old Jebediah has been hit by the moon about a dozen times now.

cesium133:

--- Quote from: Pilchard123 on 19 Mar 2013, 13:53 ---As did I. I think poor old Jebediah has been hit by the moon about a dozen times now.

--- End quote ---
So far I haven't gotten out of the Kerbal version of Florida... well, I landed in the ocean a couple times at least.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version