Fun Stuff > CLIKC

Kerbal Space Program? Anyone?

<< < (43/44) > >>

dexeron:
Loving these!

(I went back into KSP a couple nights back after having not played for a few months.  Thing crashed all over the place.  Apparently there are discussions on the KSP forums, but I couldn't find a solution.) :(

Jimor:
#4 is ready. This one took a while, it was a pretty ambitious mission, and even though I only filmed "what I needed" with each flight, still ended up with 380 clips, and 3.5 hours of footage to squeeze down into 4:38 of song!  :-o

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeZIypmPaO0
In other news, KSP is now available for XBox1 and PS4 now. Haven't seen any direct reactions yet.

Jimor:
#5 is ready. Flew a rover to Dres and drove through the small deep canyons there.
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_ho3RBv1c4

cesium133:
I started a new game over Christmas break, and today I launched a Duna lander mission. Got into low orbit around Duna, detached my lander stage, and then noticed my mistake...

(click to show/hide)Whoops, it has no engines!

BenRG:
One thing that I feel KSP needs is that the "engineer's report" in the VAP and SPH need to block 'launch' if you have a seriously broken design (no engine, no parachute, a bad staging sequence or the like). You then have to physically confirm to the game that you wish to proceed to the runway or launch pad despite the problem.

Maybe have that as default on 'easy' and have to be disabled in 'options' on 'normal'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version