Fun Stuff > CLIKC

Kerbal Space Program? Anyone?

<< < (2/44) > >>

Pilchard123:
There are a couple of pre-set scenarios in the demo, though I'm not too sure if it actually tells you when you've won... I know I eventually managed to rescue a ship on a crash-course for the moon, but I landed in the sea and didn't get a flight log.

cesium133:
I haven't tried any of the preset scenarios, instead I basically just started by building a rocket and trying it out. Still haven't left Florida yet, but I finally figured out how to launch the parachute, so poor Jebidiah gets to live another day.

Pilchard123:
I believe my parachute deployment procedure is "keep pressing space until it goes woomph". I thought the tutorials told you how to do staging, anyway?

cesium133:

--- Quote from: Pilchard123 on 19 Mar 2013, 14:39 ---I believe my parachute deployment procedure is "keep pressing space until it goes woomph". I thought the tutorials told you how to do staging, anyway?

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I didn't watch the tutorial videos.

Pilchard123:
Ah, that would explain it. What tutorial videos did you not watch (apart from the obvious answer "all of them" :P)? The tutorial levels in-game teach you how to take off, but not how to land...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version