THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 15:49
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Minecraft Pintsize Skin  (Read 5202 times)

Morgatho

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
Minecraft Pintsize Skin
« on: 19 Mar 2013, 05:21 »

I have tried my hand at making a Pintsize skin for Minecraft, I'm not very good at at and am open to all suggestions, here is a link to my post on reddit and to the image album

http://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/1akv6n/pintsize_from_questionable_content_minecraft_skin/

http://imgur.com/a/DakIs

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
  • No time for Claireification
Re: Minecraft Pintsize Skin
« Reply #1 on: 19 Mar 2013, 07:31 »

Nice one :D
for some reason I always thought his smile would be a lot bigger, though that is only a personal taste.

Also, welcome to the forums! I'm sure the regulars will come over to pester you or steal lug wrenches in no time.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #2 on: 19 Mar 2013, 12:14 »

Yeah, I'd like to see how it looks with the mouth four pixels bigger. Hell, you could do all kinds of facial expressions!

Regardless, good job!
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #3 on: 19 Mar 2013, 13:55 »

I think there's a Marigold skin and a Hannelore skin somewhere around here as well. I'll be using this on a server that a friend of mine hosts (most people on it read QC) - let's see how many people try hitting for (-)9999.
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

Morgatho

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #4 on: 27 Mar 2013, 12:33 »

I've tried out a few different facial expressions and they just didn't look right or would mess with the corners of the face the the look of being round, sad to say, Happy wide eyed Pintsize is the only one to work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up