Fun Stuff > ENJOY

Detective Comics Cinematic Universe (formerly Man of Steel)

(1/115) > >>

LeeC:
So we all know this is coming out soon, but I felt that it deserved its own thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6DJcgm3wNY

looks good.  Zod looks to be the villain instead of lex luthor, which is a good idea.  Small gripe about krypton not having a red sun but w/e.  Any thoughts?

Blue Kitty:
I'm hoping it's gonna be good, since it would lead into a Justice League movie, but Superman hasn't had the greatest track record outside of cartoons lately. I don't have a lot of faith in Snyder, but Nolan has his name on it.

ackblom12:
I've got a lot more hope for this one than anything not Batman they've done simply because they seem to be exploring the themes that make Superman not terrible. Superman as the Messianic figure and the very real consequences of having a god existing within society. That and he seems to be based on Golden Age Labour Supes and not Murrica Supes. Outside of stuff like Red Son and Kingdom Come, DC hasn't done much to explore these themes in the serials for a pretty damn long while.

GarandMarine:
I for one am highly excited for the Man of Steel Rises

mtmerrick:
It looks good - better than pretty much any DC movie I can think of - but still not marvel good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version