THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 19:28
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Funny romantic action  (Read 15190 times)

Aimless

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Untss untss untss untss
Funny romantic action
« on: 09 May 2013, 10:40 »

Okay I'm desperate and need some help finding movies made in the last 20 years that are reasonably funny, action-packed with a hint of romance. Thinking movies like True Lies, Date Night, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Get Smart, This Means War, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, 21 Jump Street, Sahara, Romancing the Stone (bit older, admittedly), etc rather than comic book movies and the like. Fairly easy viewing :o jinni, tastekid, imdb, amazon have all begun to fail me recently >_<
Sometimes I think, sometimes I am

mtmerrick

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
Re: Funny romantic action
« Reply #1 on: 09 May 2013, 14:13 »

First one that comes to mind is Knight & Day. I remember enjoying that one.

Also,  I read this title as "furry romantic action" and was then somewhat disappointed by the contents. :P

Aimless

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Untss untss untss untss
« Reply #2 on: 11 Oct 2014, 11:15 »

So, hit a dead end again... the list isn't much longer than it was a year ago (forgot to list a few last time):

Knight And Day, True Lies, Killers, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Date Night, The Bounty Hunter, grosse pointe blank, this means war, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, long kiss goodnight, Get Smart, Sahara, National Treasure, 21 Jump Street... anything? I'll take [almost] anything :(
Sometimes I think, sometimes I am

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #3 on: 11 Oct 2014, 11:19 »

So, hit a dead end again... the list isn't much longer than it was a year ago (forgot to list a few last time):

Knight And Day, True Lies, Killers, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Date Night, The Bounty Hunter, grosse pointe blank, this means war, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, long kiss goodnight, Get Smart, Sahara, National Treasure, 21 Jump Street... anything? I'll take [almost] anything :(
Shaun of the Dead?
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut
Pages: [1]   Go Up