THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 01:33
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stories and stuff  (Read 5174 times)

Smallest

• Curry sauce
Stories and stuff
« on: 17 May 2013, 10:25 »

I write, and I like to talk about my writing. I mostly do short story and novel, in the genres fantasy, erotica, horror, psychological, romance, and occasionally contemporary/drama.

A couple things from the last four years are here (mostly SFW but individually labelled)
http://lunaescence.com/fics/viewuser.php?uid=14830

And these are the three books I currently have published (none of whom are safe for work, although the links are clean. The links are ARE because they have every relevant digital format, but the books are on amazon as well.
Journey- an adventure/fantasy novel about a pair of twins
Changing Swell- a contemporary m/m romance short
Behind the Curtains- drama/erotica about a lady whose coworker starts snooping into her bedroom life, and not in a sexy way. It has a cover but not on ARE for some reason.

Anyway, if you like any of what I've 'made,' or if you have constructive criticism (though I admit little of what is already posted will be touched again, just out of laziness), I'd like to talk about it, and I'd love to just discuss themes etc as with any stories as well.
« Last Edit: 17 May 2013, 13:24 by Smallest »

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
Re: Stories and stuff
« Reply #1 on: 17 May 2013, 12:24 »

It's OK.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Smallest

• Curry sauce
Re: Stories and stuff
« Reply #2 on: 17 May 2013, 13:16 »

Thanks, editing that in then!
Pages: [1]   Go Up