THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 20 Apr 2024, 07:39
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Mafia 10 - Who Goes There?  (Read 35182 times)

TheEvilDog

Mafia 10 - Who Goes There?
« on: 23 May 2013, 13:03 »

The J.W. Campbell Ice Station has lost contact with one of their sister stations. During a lull in the Antarctic night, a small team took a chopper to investigate.

What they found horrified them.

The base had been destroyed in an act of self-destruction, burned to the ground with signs of dynamite having been used. Equipment and vehicles were sabotaged and taken apart.  A handful of charred bodies were found yet several members of the team were still missing including the mechanic and pilot.

With the wind rising and the Antarctic winter setting in, the team gathered the bodies they could and took them back to base, hoping to make sense of what has happened.

They never realised they were bringing hell back with them.

Da Rules!
1. The Day Phase lasts 24 hours, as does the Night Phase
2. During the Day Phase, the team may put forward a person to be tested.
3. During the Night Phase, orders and investigations must be sent to the GM. Please note, that if you do not send your message before the end of the night phase, your turn is wasted. Also, only certain players are allowed to communicate with each other. You will be notified if you can communicate in your Role Assignment.
4. Posting during the Night is allowed.
5. Once a player posts a message, the post cannot be edited or deleted.
6. Please put the Test votes in bold, in colour and at the bottom of the post.
7. The player with the majority (one more than half the living number of players), is put forward for a blood test. If Clear, they are released and allowed back into play. If a Thing however, they are burned to death. There is a 20% possibility that the Thing might lash out and kill the closest person. (In effect, this will be the last person who posted before the Test)
8. Dead men and Things tell no tales. (If you have been removed from play, you can no longer post in the game thread, but the sign up thread will still be open)
9. The Thing wins if there is one infected person still alive by the end of the game or if the Things outnumber the uninfected.
10. Have fun.

The Victi---I mean Players:
1. Mtmerrick – Cook
2. Cesium133 – Radio Operator - A Thing
3. Henri Bemis - Geologist - If the Geologist is infected and subsequently killed after a blood test, their death throes kill a random player)
4. Masterpiece - Biologist
5. Black Sword - Assistant
6. Anhkthar - Assistant
7. J - Physician - May investigate one person per night and try to find out who the Thing is. (There is a 90% chance of success)
8. ChaoSera - Meterologist
9. Gareth – Dog Handler - The Dog Handler could not be infected during the night.
10. Unicorn – Commander - Had been infected.
11. Linds – Pilot
12. Method of Madness - Soldier - If a Thing attempts to convert a Soldier, there is a 20% chance the Soldier is able to fight it off, expose it and kill it, at the cost of his own life.
13. Game and Watch Forever – Mechanic
14. De_la_Nae – Vehicle Operator - Goes crazy at the drop of a hat.

Please note that Role Actions will be revealed as players are eliminated. The exception to this is the Commander; who can, during the day, assign one person to help another person - allowing communication between them during the Night Phase. Any assignment must be made in public, similar to a vote, in Bold, Colour and at the bottom of the post. In the event of a tie, the Commander casts the tie-breaking vote.

The Thing is a special role and has three unique options to use during the Night Phase. Note that a Thing may not use the same option two Nights in a row. These options are as follows:
A:Infect or kill another player. This is very high risk as its a lengthy process and there is a 40% chance of discovery. If discovered, the Thing is exposed and killed. If a person is infected, they have no idea who infected them (It was done while they were asleep for example).
B: Commit an act of Sabotage. A medium risk action, with a 20% chance of discovery, though the Thing will not be exposed. An act of Sabotage means that a targeted person cannot vote the next day.
C: Lie low. A low risk action. If investigated, they will give false information and reduce the risk of discovery for their next action by 10%

Despite the apparent hive mind the Thing has, Things may not communicate with each other, its survival of the fittest and the most desperate.

Day 1
« Last Edit: 05 Jun 2013, 17:15 by TheEvilDog »

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
  • No time for Claireification
Re: Mafia 10 - Who Goes There?
« Reply #1 on: 23 May 2013, 13:18 »

Guys I need to talk to you. Urgently. The samples I took from the bodies we found are troubling to say the least.

Zingoleb

« Reply #2 on: 23 May 2013, 13:42 »

Commander Einhorn was pacing anxiously already, having already been hit with the news of their sister station being destroyed. He knew those people, and he wasn't close to them, but that didn't change the way it felt when he looked at their dead faces - the way it felt like a punch straight to the gut, leaving him gasping and wordless. No one should ever have to die that way. "Well, what is it, then?" he asked, making his way to the biologist, red in the face and a little unsteady on his feet - he appeared to have been drinking at some point.

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #3 on: 23 May 2013, 13:54 »

Ph.D Mars Terrence Pistorious, called Prof. Masterpiece by his peers, slowly looks up from his microscope.

"Commander, those bodies we found at the station... their tissue was still alive when I had them under the microscope."

He rearranges his horn rim glasses and slowly scratches the back of his head, unsure of the implications of his next statement.

"... and the tissue was not entirely human, either."

henri bemis

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • Don't F with my glasses
« Reply #4 on: 23 May 2013, 14:18 »

"Are you all mad?  They triggered the self-destruct, and destroyed the vehicles!  Obviously, they were trying to keep something from escaping the base!"

Dr. Bemis' fingers tremble a bit as she digs into her pockets and pulls out a pack of cigarettes, then lights up.  "Fuck protocol."  She inhales deeply, her nerves beginning to calm, then turns to Prof. Masterpiece.  "What do you mean 'not entirely human'?  Animal?  or..."  she can't bring herself to finish the sentence.

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #5 on: 23 May 2013, 15:00 »

"I have no idea what I'm seeing Henri. I've took multiple samples from the bodies Einhorn found in the ruins. These three are fine - if you don't count the damage from the elements."

Pistorious rises from his desk and moves towards a covered figure on the stretcher.

"But the tissue from this one - "

he lifts the blanket off the figure, revealing a horribly disfigured corpse of what appears to be a burnt human - but with a split face!

" possesses a physiology unlike ANYTHING I have ever seen."

In defeat, he takes off his glasses and brushes over his eyes.

"And there's more."

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
  • but will you understand
« Reply #6 on: 23 May 2013, 15:23 »

*shudders as she secures the snowmobiles and sleds from their return trip*

Zingoleb

« Reply #7 on: 23 May 2013, 15:28 »

"More."

The word sent fear into him, hanging sickly in the pit of his stomach. Things were bad enough as is, and he found himself staring at the disfigured body, horrible curiosity and disgust flickering across his features. "Of course. There's always more. What is it?" He chanced a look at the doctor, one hand reaching into his pocket and settling on something there which seemed to calm him down slightly. "I'm not sure we should have this...body on base. Has anyone been able to reach any of our other sister stations?"

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #8 on: 23 May 2013, 15:37 »

de la Nae frowned as she looked down at the runners on the snowmobile she had driven.

One of them was bent. Nothing she couldn't fix, with a little work but...she'd have thought she would have felt it give on the trip. It wasn't like that before they took off, after all, so it would have to have, unless... she shook her head. The machines weren't out of her sight long enough for someone to do this; they'd have to put too much effort behind it to do so noiselessly anyway.

She bit her lip as she grabbed her toolbox and got to work, remembering the clear signs of sabotage at the other base.

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #9 on: 23 May 2013, 15:54 »

"Einhorn, the tissue I found in this body behaves unlike anything I've ever seen before. It consumed cells I presented it with - literally consumed them... and then proceeded to mimic the consumed cells almost perfectly. This tissue was trying to mimic the human it consumed. The only reason it failed was because someone burned it before it could."

He lunges forward, grabbing Einhorns arm.

"This Thing - whatever it is - it COPIES their hosts! It's undistinguishable from the outside, in every aspect it's the same as it's host, in behavior, appearance, anything! We need to burn it before it manages to consume any of us!"

Zingoleb

« Reply #10 on: 23 May 2013, 16:19 »

The Commander only stares back at the man, almost blankly, before pulling his flask out of his pocket and taking a long drink from it, hands shaking less as he replaces it, looking down at the body for a moment before stepping back from it. "Then what are you waiting for? We need to get this body out of here. How does it get one of us? How can we know who's one of these...Things?" He paused for a moment, looking at the biologist for a long moment before asking, "And how do you know that you're not infected?"

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #11 on: 23 May 2013, 16:31 »

Pistorious, dumbstuck by Einhorns accusations, stumbles back, into his desk.

"I- wha-... What are you implying?!"

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #12 on: 23 May 2013, 16:39 »

The vehicle operator grunts in satisfaction as she finishes repair on the snowmobile's runner...

...only to look over and notice that one of the hitches on one of the sleds is bent.

One that she could swear she'd checked already.

"..." Maybe it was time to get the Mechanic.

Zingoleb

« Reply #13 on: 23 May 2013, 16:54 »

The Commander wasn't implying anything, but the man's reaction was suspicious to say the least. He narrows his eyes at him, saying slowly, "I'm only asking a question, Pistorius, to understand the nature of what we face. How would you know?"

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #14 on: 23 May 2013, 17:09 »

(OOC: I read that last bit as "how do we know you're not infected", my mistake.)

Pistorious grabs his hair, horrified by the thought.

"It could have already spread!? I -"

he grabs his own arm in search of any trace of the tissue, his face going white in fear, but, being a scientist by nature, quickly calming through logical reasoning

"no, simple exposure to the skin is not enough to take hold. The consumption by the Thing is quite a violent process, even at cellular level, so the process should be visible to the naked eye."

He approaches the massive spectrometer in the middle of the room.

"We could test samples of our own tissue in the spectrometer here. But the darn thing is way too power-hungry - if we use it more than once a day it will overload our generators. We would only be able to test one person a day..."

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #15 on: 23 May 2013, 18:06 »

A knock on the door, followed by de la Nae just walking in. "Hey Einhorn, I think we may have a problem. You seen Game and Watch anywhere? We're having uh...equipment trouble, and I can't find him."

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
« Reply #16 on: 23 May 2013, 18:22 »

"I have no idea what I'm seeing Henri. I've took multiple samples from the bodies Einhorn found in the ruins. These three are fine - if you don't count the damage from the elements."

Pistorious rises from his desk and moves towards a covered figure on the stretcher.

"But the tissue from this one - "

he lifts the blanket off the figure, revealing a horribly disfigured corpse of what appears to be a burnt human - but with a split face!

" possesses a physiology unlike ANYTHING I have ever seen."

In defeat, he takes off his glasses and brushes over his eyes.

"And there's more."
HOLY SHIT! That's it, I'm radioing for someone to get me the hell out of here.
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

henri bemis

« Reply #17 on: 23 May 2013, 18:24 »

"I'll be happy to volunteer for testing, but I think those who were closest to... whatever this is... should probably go first?"  She stubs her cigarette out on the bottom of her shoe, then tucks it in the pocket of her jeans.  Everything might be going to hell, but that's no excuse for littering. 

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #18 on: 23 May 2013, 18:44 »

"Wait, we're...what is that? Testing?"

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #19 on: 23 May 2013, 20:12 »

I say we get in a plane and fly the hell out of here. I'd feel much safer in the air...
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

henri bemis

« Reply #20 on: 23 May 2013, 21:47 »

"We can't just leave!  We'd risk bringing this shit with us!  The people at the other base tried to destroy it, taking themselves with it.  And we, fucking geniuses we are, brought their bodies back here."  She sighs, and takes a seat, elbows on her knees and fingers rubbing her temples.  "I hate to say it, but we need to quarantine ourselves.  Whatever this... thing is?  It wants to get out, and we can't let it."  She looks to the Commander.  "This shit is above my bloody pay grade.  I'm here to analyze rocks."

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #21 on: 23 May 2013, 23:31 »

"As much as it pains me to say this, Linds, Henri is right. We're not going anywhere before we know for sure everyone is human."

He starts calibrating the spectometer, whilst going through the fact once again.

"So. We have an organism that's definitely not anything remotely from earth that is mimicking the behaviour and appearance of their hosts by violently consuming them. The process is violent and bloody enough to be seen by the naked eye. Skin contact with the Thing will not be harmful unless it is actively trying to consume you, although I am unsure if accidentally getting some of it in your mouth is safe. We should prepare our own meals and stay in constant seeing distance to one another."

Deep in thought, Masterpiece notices several crew members of J.W.Campbell missing. Irritated, he announces on the intercom:

"Hey you fucks I said I need you ALL in the medical bay right now, no exceptions. Get your sorry arses over here right now!"

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #22 on: 24 May 2013, 00:26 »

"Jesus...well maybe if this shit is real, I should take apart the snowmobiles."

ankhtahr

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • A hacker spathe night owl
« Reply #23 on: 24 May 2013, 01:08 »

While on the way to the medical station Ankh (his nickname because of the pendant he always wears)  mutters to himself: "I didn't join this bloody expedition to be bossed around by everyone, especially not the bloody doctor. What can be so bloody important that even the "assistant" is needed. What kind of job description is this anyway: assistant. Assistant to whom or what?"

He enters the sickbay.

"Alright, here I am. What's the matter? And what the bloody hell is that on the table?"

He nearly stumbles back out of the room upon seeing the creature on the table.
Quote from: Terry Pratchett
He had the look of a lawn mower just after the grass had organised a workers' collective.

mtmerrick

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #24 on: 24 May 2013, 01:18 »

"what's this I hear about cooking your own meals?"

*disgruntled face*

ChaoSera

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #25 on: 24 May 2013, 02:11 »

Dr. Chaos (this is not his real name, but one he got because of the chaos that always consumes his workstation) calmly walks over to the medbay after hearing the intercom. He's wondering what this is all about and a bit annoyed at having to leave his work. There had been a really interesting storm pattern, which also potentially could go in the direction of the station, so he was tracking it.

When he enters the medical station there's already a small crowd, blocking his view of the operation table. "Hey Doc, what's this all about?"

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #26 on: 24 May 2013, 03:05 »

Slightly irritated, Pistorious turns to Dr Chaos and the new arrivals.

"Stop calling me Doc, Chaos, you know very well I have a PhD. I have no idea where Doc J is."

Seeing as half of the station is not reacting to his call, Pistorious goes back to the intercom to announce:

"Seeing as you're not interested in saving your bloody hides , I'll do this over this intercom:
The station has been compromised by an alien life form.
This 'Thing' is capable of consuming life forms, imitating them in minute detail. Your compatriots could already have turned. Trust nobody. Do not spend time alone, always have at least two people at your side at all times. Prepare your own meals.
And get the fuck over to the medical bay so we can determine who to test!"

He turns off the intercom and faces the two-headed figure.

"Ankh, get the flamethrower and bring it to  door 3. Merrick, Chaos, help me heave this bloody thing outside. Nae, take the tracks off the snowmobiles and store them inside someplace we can lock them. Linds, disconnect the GPS unit of the  helicopter and take it inside as well. Tell comms to send out a quarantine message to all stations on Antarctic soil. Nobody is to approach this base unless we give the all clear.

We'll meet here in an hour. And hurry the fuck up."

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #27 on: 24 May 2013, 05:05 »

The GPS has been taken out of the helicopter and safely locked up. I hope you can all understand my reasons for not telling you where it's locked up though. I don't want to let my baby fly blind with the chance that we kill this thing and can fly to safety.

ChaoSera

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #28 on: 24 May 2013, 05:13 »

Chaos stares at Pistorious wide-eyed. "Are you fucking mad? We need everybody to stay calm and you blast everything out over the intercom, so panic can ensue? And who made you the fucking commander anyway? I won't do anything you say until you have been tested. You have been the first to come in contact with this... thing" he gestures to the grotesque figure "so you'd be the most likely infected. If you're not, then we can talk about what to do next."
Demonstratively Chaos positions himself at the entrance to the medbay, arms crossed and blocking the way out.

Test Masterpiece!

ankhtahr

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • A hacker spathe night owl
« Reply #29 on: 24 May 2013, 05:17 »

Ankh sullenly shuffles through the corridor.

"'Ankh, bring me some towels', 'Ankh, fuel up the chopper', 'Ankh, go and chop some ice', 'Ankh, get the flamethrower'. Always they shove me around. And now this bloody 'thing'? Probably only a joke by mad Prof "Don't Call Me 'Doc'" Pistorious, I guess. I mean shapeshifters? We aren't in a bloody horror movie… If he was so serious about keeping us all together, why does he send me away alone?"

He picks up the flamethrower and the fuel, thinks for a while and decides to bring the matches as well. "Don't forget anything and give them any reason to pick on me. Not after the incident with the snowmobile."
Quote from: Terry Pratchett
He had the look of a lawn mower just after the grass had organised a workers' collective.

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #30 on: 24 May 2013, 05:56 »

Pistorious catches eye contact with Chaos. His words already had the effects he had intended: Distrust. Vigilance.
His voice shaking, he appeals to Chaos:

"Well what do you expect me to do, huh? I can't just sit here and do nothing. People are dying, C! You know what we are right now, Chaos? Prey. We have a wolf in sheep skin among us. We. HAVE. To. Let everyone know.
What if you were to be consumed tonight, just because you ate tainted food? I could never forgive myself. We have to stay together. Do you know why grassland animals like sheep, cows, gazelles or zebra flock together? Because a herd is harder for predators to attack than a stray. We have to watch our backs if we want to survive this mess.
Chaos, if you have to, test me. But it's a waste -"
he takes a small letter opener out of his desk, cuts a deep wound into his left index finger and catches the blood in a petri glass.
" - because I'm innocent.
My blood is here. The spectrometer is calibrated. All you need to do is press the button.
But I'm not going to stand here and do nothing. Merrick, let's go. I see Ankh is already outside waiting for us. Reliable motherfucker."
He starts lifting the two faced figure.
"Lets burn this piece of shit."

Game and Watch Forever

• The German Chancellory building
  • Tentacle Party!!!
« Reply #31 on: 24 May 2013, 06:59 »

"Seeing as you're not interested in saving your bloody hides , I'll do this over this intercom:
The station has been compromised by an alien life form.
This 'Thing' is capable of consuming life forms, imitating them in minute detail. Your compatriots could already have turned. Trust nobody. Do not spend time alone, always have at least two people at your side at all times. Prepare your own meals.
And get the fuck over to the medical bay so we can determine who to test!"

Alphonse Valentino, aka Game and Watch, awoke with a start. He'd been working really hard last night during his off hours on his latest prototype handheld gaming device. This would be the one that wouldn't spark or explode as soon as someone started up a game or pressed the on switch. No longer would his fellow crewmen refer to him as 'Game and Wreck' or 'Game and Weirdo.'

But that day won't ever come if everyone was turned into an alien. Assuming he heard all that right. He wasn't convinced he wasn't dreaming. He got up, quickly got dressed, and headed to the med bay. He arrived just in time to see Masterpiece lifting what he could only refer to as a... thing...

"Holy shit, you weren't kidding..."

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #32 on: 24 May 2013, 07:02 »

"Glitch and Watch, there you are! De la Nae is outside, working on the snowmobiles, and asked for your help."

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #33 on: 24 May 2013, 07:39 »

The runners on the sleds and snowmobiles removed and the key secreted away, de la Nae stood back to look at her handy work, then looked out toward the shed where the dogs were kept. "..."

Returning to the crew preparing to burn the body, the unhappy vehicle keeper voiced an unfortunate thought. "Um...should we burn the dogs?"

((I've got to go and I don't know if I'll be back by the deadline this evening, so here's my vote to Test MtMerrick. Because.))

J

• Scrabble hacker
  • Godkiller
    • My GlobalComicJam profile
« Reply #34 on: 24 May 2013, 07:58 »

Dr. J arrives late to the meeting, with bedhead, in his bathrobe, holding a cup of coffee in one hand and the last few bites of a microwaved burrito in the other. He's grumbling something about the damn antarctic nights sodomizing his sleep schedule.

"Ok, ok, I'm here. Real funny on the intercom you assholes; I'm gonna remember this when the next round of physicals comes up." He pauses, sniffs the air, "And who the fuck has been smoking in my infirmary?"

[sorry for being late guys]

Game and Watch Forever

• The German Chancellory building
  • Tentacle Party!!!
« Reply #35 on: 24 May 2013, 07:59 »

Game and Watch settled for a brief glare at Masterpiece. If people could funnel as much creativity into their work as they seemed to put into his nicknames... well the world would probably be dramatically different, if not better.

"Wait, she's by herself? What was that about having people with you at all times?"

Game and Watch fled the room and left to assist de la Nae. At the very least they recognized him as a competent mechanic, especially when it came to taking something apart.

mtmerrick

« Reply #36 on: 24 May 2013, 08:10 »

"I approve of any and all pyromania, but seriously, is it really necessary to basically put me out of a job?"

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #37 on: 24 May 2013, 08:19 »

This is scary, guys. I don't know who to trust. I don't even know if I can trust myself.

Test Method of Madness.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

J

• Scrabble hacker
  • Godkiller
« Reply #38 on: 24 May 2013, 08:31 »

Dr. J finally wipes the sleep out of his eyes and looks over at the table. "What the hell is that?"

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #39 on: 24 May 2013, 08:36 »

Pistorious raises his eyebrows in disbelief. Barely hiding the distain for his colleague, he replies:
"Doc, these are the bodies I asked you to autopsy last night."
And without further comment, he proceeds to carry the disfigured creature outside, with the help of Merrick, to Ankh, Nae and Game and Watch, who have been anxiously waiting for them.

cesium133

• Cesium Comics
« Reply #40 on: 24 May 2013, 08:45 »

Why isn't anyone answering my radio calls?! I need out of this place away from those... things.

J

• Scrabble hacker
  • Godkiller
« Reply #41 on: 24 May 2013, 08:57 »

"Yeah, you woke me up and said some'n about autopsies, then I said some'n 'bout put'n 'em on ice so I could get to it once I'd sober'd up. Nobody said noth'n 'bout no siamese twins."

"And where the hell are you goin'n with 'em now? Look, do you want that autopsy or not?"

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #42 on: 24 May 2013, 10:16 »

Turning back to the door, Pistorious tells J

"Come out with us, Doc, and I'll fill you in."

Pistorious joins the crowd outside and sees Ankh with the Flamethrower.

"Seeing as you already have it on, Ankh, will you do the honors and burn this sum bitch?"

He turns to address the others.

"I know Chaos says we should test me first. He certainly sounds convincing alright.
But I know that I am innocent. You only have my word on that, but I can assure you, I am. I wouldn't be standing here, trying to burn this thing, otherwise.
Chaos' swift conclusion to test me troubles me though. If he were a Thing, the first thing it'd want to do would be to shift attention to someone else, so we waste our chance of testing it.
I have no other lead to go on right now. I know I gave you a lot of shit over the time we have been here, fuck, I give all of you guys plenty of crap to chew on. But I have always had the highest of respect for all of you.
However, I am not willing to give anyone of you the benefit of the doubt. If you are innocent, you would have no reason to object to test yourself.

I vote to test ChaoSera."

mtmerrick

« Reply #43 on: 24 May 2013, 10:44 »

".... Would you KNOW if you were infected?" *looks at masterpiece*

mtmerrick

« Reply #44 on: 24 May 2013, 10:49 »

(OOC: No. I really should, though, I guess. Is it on Google play?)

EDIT: Where'd your post go MP?

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #45 on: 24 May 2013, 10:50 »

(OOC: No. I really should, though, I guess. Is it on Google play?)
(OOC: He replied to a post I wrote and deleted because I thought it was unnecessary. Matthew, I'll answer in the sign up thread)

ChaoSera

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #46 on: 24 May 2013, 10:54 »

(OOC: Personally I don't really care, but the rules say that posts aren't allowed to be deleted or altered after posting. But you gotta sort that out with TED, I suppose.)

Shaking his head Chaos watches Pistorious leave with the mutilated corpse. He is pretty convinced there was something going on with the guy but he can't prove it yet. Sighing he takes the petri glass with Pistorious' blood and inserts the blood into the spectrometer. He then pushes the button to turn it on and turns to Einhorn.
"Hey Chief, you've been awfully quiet. What do you make of all this?"

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #47 on: 24 May 2013, 10:55 »

However, I am not willing to give anyone of you the benefit of the doubt. If you are innocent, you would have no reason to object to test youself.

Then why are you objecting? You're being mighty bossy, which really isn't out of the norm anyways, but if you're as innocent as you say, then why not test yourself first? Why not show us you can be trusted instead of just telling us to?

cesium133

• Cesium Comics
« Reply #48 on: 24 May 2013, 10:56 »

Sign up for this fun mission to Antarctica, they said. You've got the perfect skills for this mission, they said. It'll be easy, they said. They didn't say we'd get invaded by monsters, did they!?

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #49 on: 24 May 2013, 10:57 »

(OOC: It was an out of character question and I put it in the sign up thread here. Sorry for the confusion.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up