Fun Stuff > CHATTER

Drunk thread - now with added hangovers!

<< < (152/152)

Near Lurker:
I guess this thread's rather deprecated, due I suspect to Jeph's struggles, but the stuff, they say, is literally responsible for civilization, so I thought I'd ask: Am I the only one who finds that one eye involuntarily closes when one's on it?  Only I always misheard "the spirit of adventure opens one's eye" as "...opens one eye" for this reason.

hedgie:
Jeph doesn’t really involve himself in these fora anyway.  I don’t know about other people here, but I really don’t drink much anymore, and my last piss-up didn’t involve me spending any time online.  This is a bit of a departure from the days when I was playing WoWcrack on private servers, and our raids started at 7pm and ended whenever the healers were too drunk to continue.  And yes, I was the primary tank healer.  I find it annoying really, since I really enjoy the taste of a good beer or single-malt, but I don’t generally like the effects, which forces natural moderation.

Near Lurker:
The thing is, I go by "Achaemenid" on Github, even though I'm an Irish-American vampire, because I feel like coding is best done once drunk and once sober, as Herodotus said the Achaemenid parliament did.  (c.f. the Ballmer peak.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version