THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 01:51
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CES 2014 Discussion (and possible meetup?)  (Read 2603 times)

mtmerrick

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
CES 2014 Discussion (and possible meetup?)
« on: 10 Jul 2013, 17:53 »

So, me (and my dad) are now officially registered for CES 2014  :laugh:

For those of you who don't know, CES (The Consumer Electronics show) is a massive tech trade show, held in Las Vegas every year.

Its technically not open to the public, only to "people in the industry", but if you have an even slightly tech-related job you can get in easily - they don't check if your listed business is actually in the CE industry, but you have to categorize it on the registration page, and they do ask for a business card, pay stub, or some other proof that you work where you say you do.

Registration is free (!) through August 31st, $100 through January 1, for standard ("attendee") registration (which is what you would want anyways)

The show itself is January 7-10, though there is press conferences and stuff the preceding couple days that are open to all attendees.

-----------

So all that out of the way, its going to be a great time. :) anyone else interested in coming? I know some of the people who would enjoy it most (some of our European members) won't be able to make it, but to everyone else, are you interested in coming?

And if not, anything you want me to take pictures/video of? :P

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
Re: CES 2014 Discussion (and possible meetup?)
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jul 2013, 19:05 »

I have trouble thinking into next month...
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.
Pages: [1]   Go Up