THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 18:29
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shantae: The little genie who kicks ass  (Read 2614 times)

GarandMarine

• Awakened
  • Kawaii in the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Shantae: The little genie who kicks ass
« on: 25 Sep 2013, 18:34 »

So it might just be me but does any one else remember the Shantae platformer/metroidvania games? I spent a stupid amount of time with one of them on my gameboy. Well the original team's been hard at work (the company is even still intact) and with a new Shantae game coming out in the near future for handhelds they're looking to do another one for the console market with a slick HD make over. They're running a KS with about 8 days left on it and they have made their funding so it's not a rush, but I like following the development process with gaming KSes, since I only just heard about this I wanted to see if there weren't others who might be interested left.

Also they're using this song as the main theme. It is a mighty ear worm of incredible power.

KS Linky: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero
I built the walls that make my life a prison, I built them all and cannot be forgiven... ...Sold my soul to carry your vendetta, So let me go before you can regret it, You've made your choice and now it's come to this, But that's price you pay when you're a monster with no name.

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
Re: Shantae: The little genie who kicks ass
« Reply #1 on: 25 Sep 2013, 18:45 »

Don't forget, Risky's Revenge is also free on IOS right now.

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #2 on: 25 Sep 2013, 18:55 »

I know. It's one of the few times I've regretted not having an iOS device.
I built the walls that make my life a prison, I built them all and cannot be forgiven... ...Sold my soul to carry your vendetta, So let me go before you can regret it, You've made your choice and now it's come to this, But that's price you pay when you're a monster with no name.

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #3 on: 25 Oct 2013, 06:03 »

Just for the record, I was really shocked this finished as high as it did. But very pleased as well! Double the game, extra stage and costume swaps! Wee!
Pages: [1]   Go Up