THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 18:12
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Gear-Flashing Thread!  (Read 4865 times)

Jotunheim

• Emoticontraindication
The Gear-Flashing Thread!
« on: 30 Sep 2013, 08:33 »

Hey guys and guyettes!
I figured with the fairly big amount of folks on this'ere board who seem to play music themselves, that we should have a thread where we can show off our axes'n amps and the like. I had a look around and couldn't find one, so I figured I'd make one (Feel free to delete the thread if there is one of those already and I'm just being too dense to spot it )

Aanyway, I'll go first. Some of these aren't specific photos, as I havn't gotten around to snapping shots of all my gear yet.
Aanyway, I play bass, presently in a viking metal act, and these are my basses:

7 string HK ash. Active electronics (Though I usually just keep it passive):

5 string Traben Chaos Core (I've never really gotten to be great friends with this bass, so I'll probably be selling it):

5 string Fender Squier Precision Bass (this is the bass I learned to play bass on, and I still keep it around as a good backup for live gigs):

I play through an EBS Fafner amp and an EBS Proline 410 cabinet (These are both excellent pieces of equipment. Go buy them):

And I use a Boss ME-20B board for a bit of distorty crunch:

Anyway. That's all of my gear setup at present. Share yours, and we can have geeky gear discussions :)

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
Re: The Gear-Flashing Thread!
« Reply #1 on: 30 Sep 2013, 09:00 »

There's an active guitar thread, which that would typically fit in, I think.  Looking back there has been a drum thread and a pedal thread; but not for quite a while.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Jotunheim

• Emoticontraindication
Re: The Gear-Flashing Thread!
« Reply #2 on: 30 Sep 2013, 09:19 »

Heh. Well, I figure this might be a more general "Music gear" thread. Everything from drums to mics to basses and guitars. While I certainly know most about bass gear, I'm totally interested in the stuff other instrument-users play on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up