THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 03:35
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Vault 101 (Fallout Thread)  (Read 151531 times)

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
Re: Vault 101 (Fallout Thread)
« Reply #400 on: 29 Jul 2015, 12:21 »

They've never said that the one person who survived was still around. There is some hints that all of the events there happened long ago, though that's never been conclusively stated as well. Vault 11 could have been unsealed 100 years ago and the one who lived could be long dead. It pretty much remains a mystery, like many vaults.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #401 on: 30 Jul 2015, 00:43 »

It's still mind boggling to me just how deep and nuanced this game is.

First of all, the story in that Vault could be enough for a movie in its own right. And it's so well done - the little chair, the projector, the computer you can talk to.

Second of all, the fact I am still finding quests that I hadn't found before on I think my sixth playthrough?

Thirdly, the way all the factions work. I fast travelled to the drug den in Red Rock, and suddenly heard a gunshot. I turned around and saw that Boone had shot Jessop. Jessop had been running at us with a knife briefly, and Boone said something under his breath about how he must have been at Bitter Springs.

It took a combination of me having Boone with me, and Jessop being in that exact location, and then me fast travelling to exactly there for that event to actually happen. Really can't believe the complexity here.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
  • but will you understand
« Reply #402 on: 30 Jul 2015, 03:51 »

The Khans, understandably, haven't gotten over Bitter Springs, no.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #403 on: 30 Jul 2015, 03:55 »

But he doesn't shoot the rest, nor do they attack him. Also I lost no reputation or karma.

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #404 on: 30 Jul 2015, 09:23 »

The Wasteland is a crazy place.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #405 on: 30 Jul 2015, 10:24 »

I typically travel with Cassy or Veronica so I never encountered that.  :-o
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #406 on: 31 Jul 2015, 22:57 »

I'm thiiiis close to breaking out Fallout again.

Damnit guys I have enough work to do as is

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #407 on: 01 Aug 2015, 07:26 »

*sets a Nuka Cola Quantum on de_la_Nae's desk and walks away whistling.

Blyss

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • I got skillz with the plastic motherfucker. SKILLZ
    • Gamers like games
« Reply #408 on: 02 Aug 2015, 14:06 »

I've only recently heard about White Coca Cola, and I immediately wondered if it was the inspiration for Quantum.
"Psychos?!  Did they look like psychos?  They were vampires!  Psychos DO NOT explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"  Seth Gecko

My blog

Welu

• It was me, Austin. It was me all along.
  • Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
  • That's a smashing blouse. FELLA!
« Reply #409 on: 02 Aug 2015, 14:59 »

Fallout Shelter news: Android version will hit Google Play on August 13

They also have some updates planned for both ios and Android.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #410 on: 18 Aug 2015, 08:09 »

another note: Am I the only one who is worried that FO4 might be just too much all at once?  What with all its customizations, huge world, etc.  I guess I am worried it'll be so much going on or too do that it'll be overwhelming.  Regardless on whether the story is good or not.
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

Welu

• Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
« Reply #411 on: 18 Aug 2015, 08:12 »

I love the Fallout Shelter phone game, especially now it runs beautifully on my Galaxy S5. Except last night a Deathclaw attack killed 50 out of the 80ish people in my vault. :'(

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #412 on: 18 Aug 2015, 08:14 »

Am I the only one who is worried that FO4 might be just too much all at once?  What with all its customizations, huge world, etc.  I guess I am worried it'll be so much going on or too do that it'll be overwhelming.  Regardless on whether the story is good or not.

My concerns are alleviated somewhat by the reassurances by Bethesda staff that most of the stuff is optional 'flavour' for the game rather than something that you need to complete the campaign quest. They're all part of the intent, clearly written in at every level, for the game to have post-quest longevity with no level caps and the option to build yourself your own nation if you do the settlement-building right.
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #413 on: 18 Aug 2015, 08:23 »

Yeah. Flavor. Like you didn't have to visit 75% of the locations in the DC wasteland to finish the game. Purely optional....

*continues to lay in stock of no doz, cases of soda and coffee beans by the sack*

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #414 on: 24 Aug 2015, 05:18 »

More about the time skip between Fallout 4 and Fallout: New Vegas. The more I think about it, the more I'm sure that, if Bethesda decides to deliberately integrate New Vegas into the main timeline, then the interaction between The Lone Wanderer, The Sole Survivor and their respective local Brotherhood cells will in some way be used as an explanation of why the Brotherhood out in the Nevada Wasteland is more radical. Maybe those who believe in the Brotherhood being 'pure' and separate will increasingly move away from the East Coast as the Capitol and Commonwealth Wastelands become more and more inhospitable for those with their views.

It is possible that the Second Battle of Hoover Dam may represent the last stand of the isolationist faction of the Brotherhood and they will sink further and further into irrelevance. It wouldn't even surprise me if some abandon McNamara and start looking to poor Veronica for leadership. I can see Cass, Raul and Courier grinning and giggling as they introduce her as 'Elder Santangelo' to fresh-face and awestruck new Initiates.

It would make for an interesting DLC if there is a summit at New Graceland (a safe zone in the Tennessee Wastelands) between all the progressive factions, including The Lone Wanderer and Sarah Lyons representing the Capitol Wasteland, the Courier and maybe Arcade Gannon representing Nevada/New Vegas and descendents of The Vault Dweller, possibly even The Chosen One himself, representing the North-West.
~~~~

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #415 on: 24 Aug 2015, 06:50 »

Wait.. you consider the New Vegas Brotherhood to be radicals? To me it seemed that aside from Veronica and Elijah they were such traditionalists that it was literally killing them. The lack of recruiting and adapting to new ways had reduced them to a handful of members who locked themselves into a bunker. Even the Outcasts from Fallout 3 were better off. Lyon's Brotherhood was obviously a radical splinter faction. As was...

(click to show/hide)

There is some indication in the videos they've shown that you may be able to ally with the Brotherhood again. Which is pretty traditional. But they also seem fine with have a larger presence in Boston, as indicated by the vertibirds and the Prydewen airship.

The only thing I think would be a problem with the idea of a nation wide summit is the difficulty and time of travel to a location. Not to mention difficulty in communication. The Brotherhood, Enclave and NCR seem to have long range communication systems, but they also seem unreliable. They are also very much at odds with each other. The Followers of the Apocalypse would probably be in favor of any kind of cooperation that would help the general populace. That would probably put them in well with Lyon's Brotherhood, but I don't think they have much of a presence on the East Coast. The rest of the major factions are not so interested in helping anyone but themselves. They worked with the NCR for a while, but split over political differences. But other groups like the Brotherhood tradtionalists, the Enclave or the Legion... I don't see any of those cooperating, ever. Unless it was briefly, to take on another group. And even then with very little trust. Basically most factions have no interest in cooperation. They just want all the resources for themselves.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #416 on: 24 Aug 2015, 07:09 »

Except at the end McNamara acknowledged he had been wrong and said they'd be heading out more, didn't he?

So I'm replaying all the DLCs in an attempt to play the *most* complete run through of this game I've ever done. Honest Hearts was still a snore, Lonesome Road still kinda meh.

Dead Money was a bit of a revelation, because since I knew what it had coming for me, I could prepare for it and it was nowhere NEAR as infuriating. I was better at melee, better at stealth, a higher level and just better at the game. I really got much more into the characters, and got a much better sense of what a catastrophic turd Elijah really was.

I'm currently a little way through Old World Blues, which again now that I am better prepped is even better than the first time through. So much to do and explore, so many genuinely challenging enemies without it being frustrating, so much plunder (Elijah's tesla cannon ooooooh), so much great character work in the scientists and robots. It's really, really fantastic, possibly the best DLC out of the nine in the two games.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #417 on: 24 Aug 2015, 07:15 »

Wait.. you consider the New Vegas Brotherhood to be radicals? To me it seemed that aside from Veronica and Elijah they were such traditionalists that it was literally killing them. The lack of recruiting and adapting to new ways had reduced them to a handful of members who locked themselves into a bunker. Even the Outcasts from Fallout 3 were better off. Lyon's Brotherhood was obviously a radical splinter faction.
To me, 'traditionalist' means 'radical', at least in terms of extra-Brotherhood politics

Regarding the summit, that's why I specified 'progressive' factions. There are groups, such as the remains of the Enclave and traditionalist Brotherhood chapters that would never be involved in it. Others, like House, would be very much only interested in this if it benefited them personally. I'd expect the NCR to have an attitude much like the Enclave's - We'll play but only if we get to be king.

However, although those groups are powerful, that doesn't change the fact that the independent and other rebuilding-minded groups are powerful in their own ways and, if they pooled resources, would be able to overcome issues like long-distance communications. The Couriers, for example, might be willing to extend their routes eastward if the East Coast factions could guarantee a degree of stability so that their people aren't fighting every step of the way. Then there are the crazies at Nellis who might be able to reinstate cross-continent air links if the Arroyo tribesfolk were able to restore the fuel production in their area with Brotherhood, Think Tank or NCR assistance.

However, I would think that the whole point of a 'Grand Summit' DLC would be for the player charater and allies basically having to identify and choke off plots from the Enclave Remnant, traditionalist Brotherhood chapters, radical imperialist factions with the NCR. Then there are the likely overt attempts to destroy the conference by the Enclave and whatever is left of the Legion.

Ron's Max Karma 'good' ending narration for that would be interesting to hear.

"The Sole Survivor, Courier Six and The Lone Wanderer all agreed that they hated the triumphal statue raised intheir honour on the banks of the Mississipi River where they finally and forever turned back the Legion, Enclave and those of the Brotherhood that chose to believe that they were superior to all other men. Frankly, no-one was particularly inclined to listen. Rose of Sharon Cassidy told them to 'fucking suck it up'.

"Joshua Graham, The Burned Man, simply reminded them of the power of symbols in giving hope and direction to the many."
~~~~

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #418 on: 24 Aug 2015, 08:18 »

It would be funny for Cass to say that. I seem to remember her having a pretty low opinion of the similar statue of the NCR and Ranger outside the NCR way station to the Long 15.

I could see Ashur getting on board with a rebuilding effort. If he can deal with his Raider leadership... but I suspect after the Lone Wanderer rolled through there that situation was going to resolve itself one way or another. Ashur had good ideas... he just went for expediency over valuing human life to solve them. Going for long term gains via short term suffering. With a working steel mill and what looked like a lot of vehicle engines that could do a lot to help with cross country travel. The only ways to do it right now are via airship on a long, long walk. Only a few people have made that trip on foot. And most if not all were post-humans like Harold.

ChaoSera

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #419 on: 04 Oct 2015, 02:34 »

GUYS!
DO YOU REALIZE IT'S ONLY A LITTLE MORE THAN ONE MONTH UNTIL FALLOUT 4 COMES OUT?!

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #420 on: 04 Oct 2015, 07:08 »

(Presses T and waits)
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

RedWolf4

• Duck attack survivor
  • Stop that.
« Reply #421 on: 04 Oct 2015, 13:08 »

Don't remind me, I don't even have a preorder down yet :(
Winner and reigning champion of the award for 'Best Nigh-Constant Look of Disgust and Bewilderment 2018, 2020 and 2020 Endurance Round Part 2'.

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #422 on: 04 Oct 2015, 16:10 »

Oh, I don't even have a PS4 or X-bone, and my laptop probably can't run it. I might check it out a while down the line.

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #423 on: 04 Oct 2015, 17:33 »

Btw if there's no level cap does that mean you can get to a high enough level where nothing in the wasteland can hurt you?

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #424 on: 04 Oct 2015, 23:32 »

Btw if there's no level cap does that mean you can get to a high enough level where nothing in the wasteland can hurt you?

Yes, if you can somehow work your way up to experience level 275. The way the skill system works, you can only add a new skill or boost the ranking of one existing skill or stat every level-up.
~~~~

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #425 on: 05 Oct 2015, 04:56 »

So once you hit 275 are the levela after that meaningless?

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #426 on: 05 Oct 2015, 06:19 »

Well, nobody really knows yet. The 275 level thing is the point at which you need to get every perk in the game. So all stats at 10 and every level of every perk. It's unknown at this point if you get any bonuses or increases for each level you gain other than a perk pick, but nothing has been mentioned other than that. The whole skill points thing from previous games has gone, and it looks like hit points may be based just on endurance. Of course adding new perks has always been a favorite past time of modders. I'm not sure how that's going to work out though. It seems like it will be a lot harder to add new perks with this system.

As far as 'so tough you can't be stopped' goes. Yeah, I imagine so. It's always been like that really. Usually before level cap you reach a point where you just aren't in any kind of danger. Even with huge bullet sponge enemies like Albino Radscorpions, or Reaver Ghouls. It's always been a problem with open world games like Fallout. That and the unlimited money to loot and crap to sell means you pretty much become stupidly rich. It would be nice if they fixed those things... but I doubt it's really even possible without some strange and janky tricks that would just irritate people.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #427 on: 05 Oct 2015, 06:29 »

Man, I'm just going to dive into it and see what happens.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #428 on: 05 Oct 2015, 07:23 »

So once you hit 275 are the levela after that meaningless?

Theoretically, yes. However, as that would take several thousand playing hours to achieve, I suspect that Bethesda doesn't expect it to become much of an issue.
~~~~

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #429 on: 05 Oct 2015, 08:51 »

Really? Leveling up is that slow?

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #430 on: 05 Oct 2015, 09:02 »

Typically games will have a scaling system to level up. So that you go fast early on, but each level takes longer to go to the next. So when you first start a game of Fallout 3, you might get to level 10 in a few hours, but getting to level 20 or 30 takes much longer. Going by that logic, when you hit the hundreds it will probably take many hours of playing between each level.

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #431 on: 05 Oct 2015, 09:14 »

I've only played 3 and NV on PC and I usually just artificially boosted my levels from the start. This'll probably be the first time I don't do that if I play on console this time.

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ChaoSera

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #432 on: 05 Oct 2015, 09:38 »

Where's the fun if you boost the level from the start?

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #433 on: 05 Oct 2015, 10:26 »

Was wondering the exact same.

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #434 on: 05 Oct 2015, 11:40 »

Because I just liked fucking around the wasteland and running through the story. That was hard to do if I died all the time. Maybe I'll have fun playing the "proper" way. I'll find out when I have the money for an X-bone.

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #435 on: 06 Oct 2015, 16:55 »

Not sure the basic way to play the game is deserving of sarky air quotes :P

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #436 on: 06 Oct 2015, 19:47 »

Why not? It's hard :P

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ChaoSera

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #437 on: 09 Nov 2015, 05:15 »

This is torture.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #438 on: 09 Nov 2015, 05:27 »

So, I finally broke down, got a 2nd-hand copy of Fallout 3 and I've started to play it aiming for good karma.

Not quite got to the daring leap from the frying pan to the fire yet. Things I've learned: Butch is a creep; the Overseer has serious authority issues; Vault 101's security is a very, very bad joke.
~~~~

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #439 on: 09 Nov 2015, 06:12 »

Well, to be fair Vault Security really only ever has to break up fights between kids and stop the occasional radroach that the robot doesn't get first. Other than that, they just push people around. With so few people living in the vault anymore it's not like a crime could be committed without everyone knowing who did it in short order. Also you are the G.D. Lone Wanderer. By the end of the game you will be striding around the Wasteland as a god among men and mutants, with barely anything a challenge to your death dealing capabilities.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #440 on: 09 Nov 2015, 06:17 »

FWIW, I suspect that the inadequate training and equipment of Vault 101's security force may have been by design - part of the Vault 101 social experiment. The vault dwellers would be more likely to stay safe and snug behind the closed hatch of the vault if their equipment was generally inadequate for surviving a hostile outside environment (and I'm not just talking about the high background radiation).

On what do I base the 'inadequate by design' statement? For example: You've got a radroach invasion and a renegade on the loose inside the vault. Yet there is no indication of heavier weapons than their standard pistol. A submachinegun or a shotgun would have seriously altered the odds in their favour against a innumerable crawling menace like the radroaches!

I also suspect that there was a 'smart levelling' element to it. With you on Lv1, the game designers didn't want the Evil Vizer's City Watchmen (for such they were, just in a sci-fi setting) too competent and dangerous.
~~~~

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #441 on: 09 Nov 2015, 08:28 »

The out of game meta reason is part of why the guards only have pistols and night sticks, while other vaults can have much heavier weaponry. You don't want to start off your character with a Fatboy after all.  The radroach invasion and renegade were not exactly part of the orginal Vault Tec plan. People were supposed to be happy little sheep down there till they died.

Ancient spoilers for those who haven't played the game yet:
(click to show/hide)

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #442 on: 10 Nov 2015, 08:15 »

Vault 111 is now open! I played the game for a couple of hours this morning before having to turn my attention to work. So far, it's good. Very pretty. I won't spoil anything that happens. I haven't got very far anyway, seeing as how I've been just going over everything with a fine tooth comb. For those curious, the hacking and lockpicking minigames remain unchanged from Fallout 3. Crafting reminds me hugely of Skyrim. So far I've got to the point where you first meet Dogmeat, as shown in the demos they did at E3. Two hours down, thousands to go....

Unfortunately after having fun in the new world, I came back to this one with a Fallout slap to the face. For those that weren't aware, there's a special promotion going on. Nuka Cola Quantum went on sale at Target today. Technically it's a Jones blue soda with a Quantum label, but it's still an official tie in. I figured I'd run out to the store down the road and grab a few when my room mate returned today. Except yeah.. Not so much. Apparently they decided to make this another 'limited offer collectible' and as rare as Quantum is in the game. Each store got one case. One. Needless to say half of them didn't even make it to the shelf as employees snatched them up, and the others sold out pretty much immediately when the stores opened. They're now going on ebay for $50 a pop, apparently.

I am absolutely disgusted by this. Once again collectors and people who just want neat memorability are screwed over thanks to greed and artificial scarcity. This happens any time there is a limited edition product like this. The people at Bethesda and Jones Soda had to know this would happen, and they acting in a way to make sure it would happen. They don't even have the excuse they had with the Pip Boy edition where they could only make so many of them. Which is something I call BS on in itself. But this is quite literally one of Jones' existing sodas with a different label. All making more would have meant would have been printing off labels and applying them. But nope. Keep the quantities very limited so the only ones who benefit are the scalpers.

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #443 on: 10 Nov 2015, 13:45 »

(click to show/hide)
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #444 on: 11 Nov 2015, 13:47 »

I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets mauled by a Deathclaw, and you think that of me? No. I am the one who claws!”

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #445 on: 11 Nov 2015, 13:48 »

Did you name him Heisenberg? Or just "Mr. White"?

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #446 on: 11 Nov 2015, 13:58 »

Oh no, he's not mine. I found him on the internet and he's too perfect not to share

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #447 on: 11 Nov 2015, 15:07 »

It never really occurred to me that you could go without the power armor helmet. I mean, you always could before. But I haven't done much with mine so far. Picked it up, used it in the first fight then brought it back to my base and repaired it. I haven't touched it since other than to show it off to my room mate. I will say I do love the feel of the armor and stomping around in it. I think they got it really right this time. I feel just like I think I would in that thing, laughing as raider bullets ping off my metal skin. Then run screaming as a deathclaw starts chasing me down... Those things are appropriately mean in this game. They are really back to living up to their name.

RedWolf4

• Duck attack survivor
  • Stop that.
« Reply #448 on: 12 Nov 2015, 16:07 »

I have been playing the new fallout every chance I have at free time.

Dear god, it is awesome.
Winner and reigning champion of the award for 'Best Nigh-Constant Look of Disgust and Bewilderment 2018, 2020 and 2020 Endurance Round Part 2'.

Welu

• Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
« Reply #449 on: 12 Nov 2015, 16:23 »

I don't have it yet.  :cry:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13   Go Up