THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 02:16
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 84   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Blog Thread IIIb : Look Who's Blogging Now  (Read 128477 times)

Alex C

• comeback tour!
Re: Re: Blog Thread IIIb : Look Who's Blogging Now
« Reply #100 on: 26 Mar 2011, 21:27 »

I'm feeling sort of introspective and annoyed that salvia isn't legal in minnesota anymore. Fuckin' senators.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #101 on: 26 Mar 2011, 23:09 »

Those bears remind me of the bear on the merry-go-round at the zoo in Chicago. You know, with the paws and the happy face.

I had drinks, but man, they were not that strong. That's the problem with getting the male bartender at the gay bar. I am disappoint.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #102 on: 27 Mar 2011, 00:01 »

salvia

That reminds me, I haven't had one of my trademark Hendricks-and-sage gin & tonics in a while. Hmm, it's a beautiful Sunday evening here . . .

Allybee

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #103 on: 27 Mar 2011, 02:49 »

just spent a lot of time taking care of a friend who, after months not drinking, mixed alcohol and prescription drugs. the decision not to call an ambulance had already been made so I slept over her house to keep the other girl staying with her company. so scary and emotionally draining, especially in light of other recent life events.
radical dame

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #104 on: 27 Mar 2011, 04:12 »

Fuck you facebook, I don't want to be friends with my first love. I messed that all up and now I'm sad from 6 year old memories. Go to hell facebook.
Also stayed up all night playing Dragon Age: Origins. Fuck not having frequent auto-saves.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #105 on: 27 Mar 2011, 04:53 »

This is a happy post!

So there's my oldest friend, who I've known since Year 4 in Primary School (over 20 years ago!). He's also one of my best friends. Then there's another one of my best friends, who I've known since the later years of high school, and his girlfriend who's also become a really good friend over the last few years. These three people are some of my favourite people in the world and they've been living in a sharehouse together along wiht a bunch of other people over the last few years.

Anyway, we all know that one of the realities of house renting and sharehousing is that sometimes the house you're living in gets sold and there's nothing you can do about it and sometimes anyway it's just time for a sharehouse to end and so you all have to move out. Which is what just happened to my friends.

Well, they've all found new houses now - my oldest friend with one of the other housemates, and my other friend and his girlfriend with each other. And their new houses are only about ten minutes walk from my house! BEST FRIENDS WHO I NEVER GET TO SEE ENOUGH OF MOVING INTO MY NEIGHBOURHOOD!!!

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #106 on: 27 Mar 2011, 04:56 »

OH ALSO,

I've been trying to get a bunch of my short-short text message stories published in various places for a while now, and it's pretty frustrating because the publishing industry's really conservative at the moment, and trying to get stories published is pretty fucking dispiriting at the best of times, so it's not hard to start getting really down about it and I got another rejection email from a local literary magazine the other day - but this is what the email said:

Hey, Harry -

I love the idea behind these, and they're the right format for the suites of short-shorts we're running every issue, but we're full up with those for the year now, and I'd hesitate to accept another suite. If Sleepers doesn't pick them up, or you end up writing more, do you want to try me with a bunch towards the end of the year?

Thanks for the good stuff either way

So right now I feel kind of a bit like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7z192I-mQM

look out! Ninjas!

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #107 on: 27 Mar 2011, 04:57 »

That is a happy post.
Tina Turner kicking the crap out of Zombie Ike Turner?

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #108 on: 27 Mar 2011, 05:52 »

look at how funny they are! they think they're people

oh sure you think that's funny

I think those pictures look like the last thing you see before suffering a gruesome death.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #109 on: 27 Mar 2011, 12:15 »

You better bloody well come back.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #110 on: 27 Mar 2011, 12:41 »

Also stayed up all night playing Dragon Age: Origins. Fuck not having frequent auto-saves.

It was never a problem for me, I'm a compulsive saver. Big drama convo, save. Alistair and the Warden are now super best fwends, save. Found new daggers and equipped them, save. Kill a monster, save. Take a few steps, save. Actually, I might have a problem.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #111 on: 27 Mar 2011, 13:29 »

I think I got spoiled by games like Mount&Blade that do a save every time a screen changes. But really, not saving the entire time between entering&clearing the castle courtyard, going to the village, coming back and going into the main hall, seeing a cut scene and making a bunch of choices that affect what happens next and then travelling the worldmap, there wasn't a goddamn auto-save? and then sometimes its like, "oh you went to the 4th floor, autosave, oh you got near that door right after getting to the 4th floor, autosave"
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

ummmkay

• Curry sauce
« Reply #112 on: 27 Mar 2011, 16:11 »

had a panic attack in the middle of the night while staying with potential new boy for the first time. i haven't had a panic attack in front of anyone outside my family/best friend in years. he probably thinks i am a total nutjob now. and he would probably be correct. super fun.

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #113 on: 28 Mar 2011, 00:53 »

Trapped a nerve in my back and got a fever, so I feel like I'm dead and I can't afford to miss work but I can't walk far either :(

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #114 on: 28 Mar 2011, 09:12 »

had a panic attack in the middle of the night while staying with potential new boy for the first time. i haven't had a panic attack in front of anyone outside my family/best friend in years. he probably thinks i am a total nutjob now. and he would probably be correct. super fun.

Those are pretty funky. The last time I had one was post-coital in a tent with my now-ex. All the while trying to find the smegging zipper and get outside to get some fresh air, I was yelling "IT'S NOT YOU!!!!" at her.

Eeeesh.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

bainidhe_dub

• Scrabble hacker
    • tumblr
« Reply #115 on: 28 Mar 2011, 09:31 »

I got the new awesome job in frigging Tysons Corner, but they want me to start on April 11th which means I have to give my current boss by two weeks TODAY. And just this morning there was a managers meeting and he was all, it's taken so long to find someone to replace Deena but now we have Rosie and it's really great. Freakin' out about how to do this.
I am lurking so hard right now. You have no idea.

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #116 on: 28 Mar 2011, 09:49 »

"Yeah ya do...FOR TWO MORE WEEKS."

Then laugh like a madman, Rosie. That's the way to do it.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

bainidhe_dub

• Scrabble hacker
    • tumblr
« Reply #117 on: 28 Mar 2011, 09:59 »

I might, but I am working at the pizza place that delivers to my house. I would rather not guarantee myself a future of spit-garnished pasta breadbowls.

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #118 on: 28 Mar 2011, 10:13 »

Just stop ordering Dominos lady, it's dogshit anyway! New awesome jobs top crappy pizza any day.
Denn Du Bist, Was Du Isst   (you are what you eat)
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #119 on: 28 Mar 2011, 10:14 »

She's right. Domino's is garbage, pizzawise.

Katherine

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #120 on: 28 Mar 2011, 10:37 »

Tell them you have to move to take the job and when you order delivery just give them a fake name and hope the delivery person doesn't recognize you.

bainidhe_dub

• Scrabble hacker
    • tumblr
« Reply #121 on: 28 Mar 2011, 10:55 »

Oh don't worry, I'm still gonna do it, but we do like Domino's! (I think Robert likes it even more when it's free, though. Considering we've had more pizza in the last two months I've been here than in like the 6 months prior.)

Today though feels like I'm just lying about everything when I'm like, yeah sure I'll take care of that. Even for things that I would get done in the next two weeks. But especially for the stuff that I won't.

Zingoleb

« Reply #122 on: 28 Mar 2011, 12:14 »

So I'm working on packing up my stuff. Seeing what I can take, what I should leave behind, all that good stuff. Still not really sure what to do with my records though; pack them up and ship them off to Shane?

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #123 on: 28 Mar 2011, 12:17 »

Whatcha got, Zingo?

Zingoleb

« Reply #124 on: 28 Mar 2011, 12:21 »

Uhhh...

That was fast, dude. Also are you going to be the first to  reply to my blog posts? Not that I mind, but I'd like to know if so...

I don't know what I have off-hand, actually. For the most part it's not going to be recent stuff, mostly pre-80's, a lot of it decently common. I can look through tonight and let you know what I have you might be interested, though

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #125 on: 28 Mar 2011, 12:22 »

Nah, just a boring ass day at work.

Send me a PM, I'm sure there's something I'll be interested in.

Zingoleb

« Reply #126 on: 28 Mar 2011, 12:30 »

Sent!

Gemmwah

• Bling blang blong blung
  • fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #127 on: 28 Mar 2011, 12:48 »

It is only the first day of campaign week and I am already completely shattered. I've still got a few hours of day left, so I'm making more flyers and contemplating some night-time spray painting in the garden. Only three more days. It's fine.
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

bainidhe_dub

• Scrabble hacker
    • tumblr
« Reply #128 on: 28 Mar 2011, 13:26 »

Resignation done! I still feel bad. Words like "blown away," "worst possible timing," and "one more week" were used.

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #129 on: 28 Mar 2011, 13:29 »

At least they didn't mention "spit-laden pizza".

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #130 on: 28 Mar 2011, 15:12 »

OKAY. I am really god-fucking-damn stressing out right now, and I feel like I'm on the verge of just breaking.

About 9:30 this morning, the electric company showed up to inform me that my mom didn't pay the bill, and that they were cutting power to our house.

Fucking whatever. She does this shit all the time. I don't get it. I pay her rent, she has three jobs, where the fuck is all this money she makes going?!

So I dealt with it. Gave her a call to see what the hell was going on, listened to her rant and rave for a while, took a shower in the dark (though suprisingly there was hot water? Fucking miracle), went to work. Had to deal with my dad complaining that she asked him for money (my parents have been divorced for about 7 years), and then my grandparents (happy birthday, Grandma!), who let her borrow some money. Fair enough. Italian family, always a helping hand when you need it.

She pays the bill, and these fuckers say they won't turn our power back on until TOMORROW morning. I mean, we're in Massachusetts. It's spring, but it's still arse cold. It's supposed to hit 19 tonight. Not celcius. 19 degrees. Below freezing.

Like, what the fuck am I supposed to do? It'll be cold, my laptop battery's almost dead, as is my cell phone. What do you want me to do, power company? Shiver in the fucking dark because you won't be reasonable?

/rantover

Side note: This was cool when we just couldn't afford oil. It got me pissed off. That's when I was in my harshnoise phase. At least it was productive. But no power = no amp.

sider note: If I make any really scathing/sarcastic posts while I'm still at work this evening..don't take it personally. Except for you, Dovey. I'm watching you. Root Beer lover.
« Last Edit: 28 Mar 2011, 15:23 by valley_parade »

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #131 on: 28 Mar 2011, 15:49 »

Did I ever tell you guys about the time that I drank like two liters of root beer in a minute right after supper then threw up in the cafeteria? I didn't drink root beer for a while after that.

Back on the horse now and man do I love it. Every relationship has it's ups and downs.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #132 on: 28 Mar 2011, 15:53 »

when i was a kid i drank like 6 huge rootbeer floats at gymnastics camp (after working out all day in the hot idaho summer sun) and then promptly puked all over my new sandals  i was wearing

it would have been traumatic if it hadn't tasted just as good coming up  :|
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #133 on: 28 Mar 2011, 15:56 »

Root Beer is pretty tasty. He just pegged me as anti-root beer for quoting a scene from Slap Shot.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #134 on: 28 Mar 2011, 23:41 »

My lady came back from Vegas last night. Turned out she was just fucking with me re: the blacking out thing. I figured as much. She tries to troll me, and it doesn't work because I'm just so much more experienced. Because I use the internet for FUN shit.

Like downloading Civ 2 and getting crossfaded to fuck with my roomie. Fuck yes.

Woke up this morning, still had crossfade materials, so we continued the rage. Best friend called me around 2pm, I grabbed some food and then we played bocce (HEY SHANE, BRING IT, MOTHERFUCKER, I will END YOU at that game I don't care how Italian y'all suckas is) and had brats on the barbeque. Got mo' baked, had hours of fun. Lukas derped hella bad and threw the pollino in the air and it landed on his lady's shoulder, which has a history of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. That part sucked, but then we laughed about it. All good.

Then work, where I kicked ass but had to listen to my coworker talk about how good Slipknot is, and how much he loves "oldies rock bands, like the Who and the Stones. I only like 'My Generation,' 'Paint It Black,' and '(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction' though because everything else is just too weird." It took everything in me not to slap that man. I took one for the team, you guys.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Gemmwah

• fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #135 on: 28 Mar 2011, 23:59 »

I think campaigns week is giving me some hideous indigestion. Can't I just stay home and play Batman today?  :(
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

Rizzo

• R'lyeh City Hardcore
    • Riding the failboat
« Reply #136 on: 29 Mar 2011, 06:39 »

Today has been a successful Tuesday. I woke up reasonably early to go and check out a couple of houses. The first was pretty average, decent enough house but the location was a bit out of the way, no supermarkets nearby and only buses to get around.
The second was really good, near Newtown, the "cool" suburb here. Reasonable bedrooms, good kitchen, lounge, bathroom and courtyard. So the rest of the day was spent chasing up the necessary paper work to apply for it. Submitted all that stuff and then paid a deposit on it and then the agent called us to say that we'd been approved. Signing the lease on Tuesday next week!

Huzzah, Jimmy, Ingelise and I all have a proper place to live now :D

(Which is not to say that the apartment is not proper but I am looking forward to having my own room and not crashing in the lounge)
« Last Edit: 29 Mar 2011, 06:45 by Rizzo »
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Sometimes I feel like everyone around me is some sort of statistical/mathematical genuis and I'm hitting a gazelle in the head with a rock and screaming at the sky when there's a storm.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #137 on: 29 Mar 2011, 07:29 »

I'm gonna be an hour late for work because I lost my keys. fuck

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #138 on: 29 Mar 2011, 09:22 »

Pat dogg you ain't need to be Italian to kick ass at bocce. My ex was amazing and she was like...100% Polish.

edit: heating update: I ended up crashing at my grandparents last night, because they have a spare bedroom. I was considering tuning my guitar to Open G and recording an album about it, called Exile on Apremont St.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #139 on: 29 Mar 2011, 12:19 »

This is not exactly the correct place for this but I didn't want tostart a new thread for it.

I have the following errors at the top of every forum page I load:

Notice: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Server localhost (tcp 11211) failed with: Connection refused (111) in /home/qc/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 2194

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to localhost:11211, Connection refused (111) in /home/qc/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 2194

Notice: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Server localhost (tcp 11211) failed with: Connection refused (111) in /home/qc/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 2194

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to localhost:11211, Connection refused (111) in /home/qc/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 2194

Am I alone in this? What do I do? What does it mean?
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

tania

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • famed sex columnist
« Reply #140 on: 29 Mar 2011, 12:20 »

i've got it too, we're probably all going to die. don't worry about it
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #141 on: 29 Mar 2011, 15:00 »

I don't have that! Hooray chrome or Linux or something that I am using?
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

scarred

• Older than Moses
« Reply #142 on: 29 Mar 2011, 17:08 »

I had that earlier and then it magically disappeared.

Magic! Not just for unicorns.
tumblr | wordpress | last.fm

Quote from: De_El
nick is a dick so you don't have to be!

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #143 on: 29 Mar 2011, 18:08 »

May have you tried¶

tania

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • famed sex columnist
« Reply #144 on: 29 Mar 2011, 19:18 »

oh god it's happening
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #145 on: 29 Mar 2011, 19:40 »

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Spluff

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • it is time to party
« Reply #146 on: 29 Mar 2011, 22:40 »

Hey yeah I noticed that warning thing a few times
it seems to go away on its own after a few sessions, with as little warning as when it first appeared

It didn't s̶͝͞e̴̵em to d̛͟o҉ ̧͠a͘͡͞ny͢thii̵̛n҉g t̢̛o͝ t̷͢h̴e͜͡ ͡forums though so I have no problem with it

¶¶

honestly I b͜a͏̴rè͝͝l̷y͢ ̢͞e͟v̸e͘҉n nͦ̆́͌ͨ̾o̾͂ͮ̓̓tͤͤͥiͬcͮ̎͂͒e͆̿ it most of the t̀҉̭͓͇̖̯̗͖̜̖͇̜̣̖̝͔̦̘ͅi̵̱̪̘̦͕͘͞͠m͈̻̯͎̬̪̰̻̺͓̪̘̺̬̮͇͇͢͟ę͜͏̯̱̥͇̭̖͇̺̰͖̮͎̣͝

͞N̵otic̨e̷:̧ ͢m͠e̶mca̶c̸he_́co̡n̵n͝ec̵t() [҉f̛u͡n̢ct͠io̡n͘.͠m͠e͜mc͢ach͜e͠-͠c̀onn̕e̶c͞t]̨:̕ ͟Ser̷v̕e҉r l͘ocal̶h̕o͢st͠ ̀(tcp 11̛2̨1̨1̡) f̛a̧il͜e͘d͢ ̛ẃi̕t̴h: ͞C̶͆̌ͮ̕͡oͥ̿҉n̿̍̎̅ͣ͂͗͑͏̨nͭͭ̂̀͋̒͋́ȇ̏̒̅̅͡c̨͊̃̔̋ͥͫ̿t̔̈́ͤ̾̈́̅ͦ̀͠i͆͂̽͊ͦͭ̚҉̷o̎ͫ͐ͣͣ͗̃͋̿̕͏n̵͋ͬ͆̈̏̋͐̐ ̴͒͌ͦ͆ͯ̅̏r̨̊ͫ̈́ͭ͘é̵̓͌̍̃̊͒ͧ͝f͌ͤ͘͏̡ǘ́͊̌̿̓͞s̢̀ͦe̢̊̍͠d͂̆̇̇ͯ̆ͥ͆͞ ̕(̕111) ̛in ҉/home/̡q͡c̨/p̛ubl̶ic_̷ht̢m͟l̢/foru̵m̡͐͗̒ͩ̊̈́̒͒̃̿͞s̓̏̾ͮ̚͘͢/̶̷̊̈́̏̈̈ͮ͋́̏ͯ̄ͥ̈̒ͩ̚͢Ṡ̡̢͒ͦͣ͊̌̄̂ͪ̅̆ͦͤ̂ͥ́̇͜͜͠o̔ͥ͛̒ͮ͗ͦ͐͗̊͟͜u̵̴̢̇͆̉̉ͫͨ͏҉ȓ̸̒ͣ́̏̃͆͌͂̀ͨͤ̅̓ͣ̆̚̕c̅͒̋̽̂͏̀eͪͭ̏̉͐҉̨̨̛s̓ͯ͛̊ͮ̔͗ͭͫ̕͢͢/̡͛͐ͨ̔ͦ͊ͧ͛̍̀͞L̆̿̅̀o̴̷̡̨̅͒͛͐͋̌̇ͣ̋́ͣ͑̆̎̂a̵̡͑̐ͩ̎͆ͤ̾̏ͥͬͫ͞d̆̂̃ͭ̎͂̑̈́̉̉ͭ̉ͩ̌͗ͥͤ͑̏́͘͝.͂̽͑̃͌̏̄ͤ͊҉̶̡͢͠pͯͨ̿͋ͪ̿̿̊̑̍͒̃͛ͬ̋̔͌͌͝͠ĥ̡̢̛ͮ̓̎̔̾͌͌̈́ͦ̅̃͜͞p̵̂̾ͣͬ̾̆͠ o̡n͠ lin̨e 219͘4̕

¶¶¶¶̧Warning: memcache_҉coņnèc͜t̨() ̀[͢f͘uncti̢o̸n̕.m̕e͏mca̴c͞he̸-͟con̨n̡e͘c̡t͝]̴:̨ C͟an't c̕o̧n̨nèct͞ ͜to lo͝c̕a̴l͡hos̨t:̸112̀1͞1, Co̧nnecţi͝on r͏e̵f͟us̷ed͞ (̰̯1͟҉͈͇̜̠͍͍1̷̡̺̫͔̱̝͓͡1҉̜̖)̵̯͖̹̭̘͉ ̟͍i̛̙̺̝͓̰͖̪ͅņ̴̘̖ ̯͖͕̪̗̳͟͠/̛͘ͅhͅo̷͚̥̪̺̣͚̹͘ͅm̞̫̀͢e̡̯͜/̨̢̦͙̮̣͈̜̳qc/̸̪̲͍̗͜ṕ̲̼̳̫͙ù͔̳͓̰b͕l̼̣̜i̬͢c̡͔̠̣͈͕̀ͅ_̨̢͇͠h̷̖̟̜͕̞̤ͅț̼͖͢m̸̦͚̙l̢͠͏̳/͏͖̣̮͔̜̜̻͈forums/̲̬͇̯͢͞S̵̛̺̰͈͔̙̗̪̜ơ͇͙̖̲̙̥͖u̞̭̳͓͜r̜̩̘͝ces/Load.php on line 2‡͢‡̴̵̛͡‡̧͏‡̷͡‡̵̸̢̨͡‡̶̡‡‡‡‡‡¿¿‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡¿

it certainly hasn't im҉͟͞p̀a̶̶̡̧ćt̸͞e̕͜͜͞d̵̴̡̛ ̀͝m̧̛͡ý p̦̘̤̝̜͚o͚͉s̪̞̳̻͓t̠̰i̖̦͘n̞̫͕̗̖̬g ̢̼̦̻̦̗y̼̙͢e̬̩̣̠̹̺͙t̠̰̩ but i̷̧̤͉̬̤̩̗͙̻͋ͨ̏̇͗ͣṫ̴̟̦̲͇͇͕̭̩ͧͦ ̴̵̵̫̮̖̦͕̤̝ͥ̃ͅc̥͇͉͕͙̜̫̱̽͡a̱͇̼͔̱͎̗ͦͥ͘͢n̬̟̪̘̩̲̅͢ ̧̡̢̮̩̰̰̘̼͑̑͂̒̚ͅs̷̢̢̼̤̺̫̰̳̼̔́͌ͨͅt̸̳̭̃ͭ̍̎̄̔̈̀̚͞ĩ͓̄́̈́ͬͧͅl̵͇̖͙ͬͤ̑͆ͪľ̼͕̪̪̙̫ͦ̏ͬ̔̉͛ͯͮ be ̶̧̛̳̤̣̩̞̼̗̙͔̃͛ͧk͇͕ͩͣͩi̝͕̙̞̲̅ͮ͗ͨn̻͉̙̤͖̘͎̮̉̀̾͆̎̈́̈́ͅd̡̝̳̜̭ͤ̎͂ͤ̔̅́a͓̦͚̺̤ͯ́ ̸̸̠̲͆ͪ̀ͦͮ̀̓annoying

WARNING

WARNING
̨̹̳̙͕̳̹͕̫̑̊͞W͈̫̘̝͕̤̝̩ͦ̒́̊͜͡A̴͍͙̐̋̏͑̓̿ͅR̪̞͎̈́̔͊̅ͯ͘͝Nͥ͌̀ͧ̈́̋ͧͥ͛͏͏͈̤̪̳̗̘̹ͅI̝͔͔̼ͨͩͯ̅̃̅ͧ͠͡N̢͆ͫͨͨ̐ͭ͏̹̥G̢͓̏̏ͭ̍͢͝
¶¶¶¶̧
WARNING
[16:27] Ozy:  has joined the room
[16:27] Quietus: porn necklace!
[16:27] Quietus: Shove it up yer vag!
[16:27] Ozy: has left the room

WriterofAllWrongs

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #147 on: 29 Mar 2011, 22:56 »

Whoa. 

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #148 on: 30 Mar 2011, 00:53 »

A+

look out! Ninjas!

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #149 on: 30 Mar 2011, 02:11 »

I keep yellin' at it but it ain't not doing anything
Tina Turner kicking the crap out of Zombie Ike Turner?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 84   Go Up