THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Apr 2024, 09:22
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Blog Thread IIIa : Look Who's Blogging Now  (Read 122198 times)

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy
Re: Re: Blog Thread IIIa : Look Who's Blogging Now
« Reply #3900 on: 16 Mar 2011, 20:00 »

I spoke to my lecturer. He said that if I skip him he can put me contact with some other people who can probably help me out. This is great because I suck so hard at statistics and I really need the help of I'm going to pass this year. Hopefully my marks will be enough to get me into Masters for next year but if not I might just go through a registration program and go into General Psychology.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #3901 on: 17 Mar 2011, 01:23 »

Found a highly pressurized inflatable ball at my work today. It's meant to be inflated that much because it has a very thick skin. That motherfucking thing will bounce like 5m if you use the same force you'd use to dribble a basketball. SO COOL SO COOOOOOOOOL. I had fun fucking with Asset Protection. Dude would roll by and I'd be doing my shit diligent as you please, next thing he knows a ball has bounced over his head from behind him. He looked and asked if it was me like 3 times, total poker face each time. AND WE SELL THESE THINGS!

Tomorrow's St. Patrick's Day! It's also open mic night, because it falls on a Thursday. WE ALL GONNA GET SO SHITTAAAAAAY
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #3902 on: 17 Mar 2011, 01:38 »

Oh hey so my computer broke again. Basically Riz was awesome a few weeks ago and helped me get rid of the virus that was fucking it up but we basically had to reinstall Windows. While doing that Riz did what seemed like a sensible thing and updated the BIOS as well (I don't really know what that means but that's ok) but apparently this caused the recovery copy of Vista that we he installed to be rejected basically? It was working ok for about three weeks but then decided it didn't want to work anymore and the product key was supposedly wrong and whatever. We called Microsoft and they were the most unhelpful so long story short I am now using Ubuntu. It's really weird? But I like it well enough. It's pretty and it works and that's really all I need it to do. The whole, only being able to use open source software thing is a little weird but that's cool.

Though Hannah tells me I'm now obligated to grow a neckbeard, that's less cool.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #3903 on: 17 Mar 2011, 07:29 »

Though Hannah tells me I'm now obligated to grow a neckbeard

Also you have to start listening to Hot Water Music.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

celticgeek

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Linux Geek
    • The Celtic Geek
« Reply #3904 on: 17 Mar 2011, 08:06 »

We called Microsoft and they were the most unhelpful so long story short I am now using Ubuntu. It's really weird? But I like it well enough. It's pretty and it works and that's really all I need it to do. The whole, only being able to use open source software thing is a little weird but that's cool.

Though Hannah tells me I'm now obligated to grow a neckbeard, that's less cool.

Welcome to the Ubuntu club!  It's not a neckbeard, its a heat sink!
a 'dèanamh nan saighdean airson cinneadh MacLeòid
We Wear Woad When We Write Code
Ní féidir liom labhairt na Gaeilge.
Seachd reultan, agus seachd clachan, agus aon chraobh geal.

öde

« Reply #3905 on: 17 Mar 2011, 09:19 »

The whole, only being able to use open source software thing is a little weird but that's cool.

Also not true, but ok.

McTaggart

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • Positive feedback.
« Reply #3906 on: 17 Mar 2011, 09:43 »

Does open office still use that xp era gui? I love to hate on it but I haven't used it in years so maybe I should hold my tongue.
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #3907 on: 17 Mar 2011, 09:54 »

that xp era gui?

You mean the GUI that hasn't followed MS down the path of requiring more mouse clicks to do anything than it did previously?
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

McTaggart

• Positive feedback.
« Reply #3908 on: 17 Mar 2011, 10:18 »

More clicks, but each one makes more sense.

I understand that if you're used to the old way and understand why and how it is how it is then the new one doesn't really click (I fought it for ages), but I find it a whole lot easier to teach people how to use Word now than I did before. I really like the ribbon.
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #3909 on: 17 Mar 2011, 15:23 »

The whole, only being able to use open source software thing is a little weird but that's cool.

Also not true, but ok.

That's just what Riz told me. Frankly, with my level of computer knowledge he could have told me that I can only use it between 3:47am and 2:09pm on the vernal equinox and I would have believed him.

I don't know shit about computers so what you guys are talking about makes no sense. Ubuntu is ok and I'm not growing a neckbeard.

schimmy

• The Tickler
« Reply #3910 on: 17 Mar 2011, 15:31 »

I was originally going to post this in the Relationship thread, but I realised I am pretty damn sure there is no advice anyone can give.

Okay, here is a thing.
For the past few weeks I have been hanging out a lot with a girl. It's pretty hard to assess what is going on between us - I sleep in her bed a few times a week at least, spooning. We've hinted at having some feelings towards each other, and outright talked about how it would be pretty fun to have sex with each other. She's also made it clear that nothing will happen between us, due her being creeped out by the age difference (I'm 19, she's 27), and I am alright with that. The more we hang out the more I think of her as a friend who I get to snuggle.

The problem, though, is her situation with the last guy she was with is unresolved. Rather than breaking up, he cut contact just before valentine's day (before I got to know her), and since then has said several times to her "I'll come over so we can talk about it." Now, it seems like he might actually be coming to see her this weekend. She is crazy about him, and would take him back in an instant, despite everything.

So. Here is what I am worried about: this girl has, within weeks of becoming my friend, become without a doubt my best friend. She is absolutely the best person I have ever met. If she gets back with the guy, I have no idea what will happen to our friendship.
He's already expressed a worry about how close me and her have gotten, and she's hinted strongly at the fact that, if she took him back, our friendship would be pretty much doomed, or at the very least, we would barely get to see each other.

So, basically, when the weekend comes, I am quite possibly going to lose the best friend I have ever had. Fuck.

schimmy

• The Tickler
« Reply #3911 on: 17 Mar 2011, 15:38 »

Oh, and after repeatedly missing calls from my dad over the course of a week, I finally got back to him, and he told me he'd been trying to contact me to tell me my, up-to-now perfectly healthy Grandad had an aneurysm last week, and whilst the surgery kind of worked, his lungs and kidneys gave out due to it, so they kept him asleep and hooked up to machines. There's an absolutely tiny chance he'll recover, but now I guess I'm just waiting for the call that says my Grandma's lost her second husband.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #3912 on: 17 Mar 2011, 15:39 »

:c
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

ummmkay

• Curry sauce
« Reply #3913 on: 17 Mar 2011, 16:03 »

i met a boyyyyyy and he's coming to visit me and it is just the best

scarred

• Older than Moses
« Reply #3914 on: 17 Mar 2011, 16:36 »

drinking guinness and whiskey and making potatoes. happy st. paddys you magnificent bastards!
tumblr | wordpress | last.fm

Quote from: De_El
nick is a dick so you don't have to be!

öde

« Reply #3915 on: 17 Mar 2011, 17:02 »

Had guinness stew for dinner! Hooray!

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #3916 on: 17 Mar 2011, 17:43 »

I'm so stressed out, not even the idea of sharing my constantly growing music collection is eliciting good feelings.
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
Quote from: Andy
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #3917 on: 17 Mar 2011, 20:27 »

It has been pretty warm the past week or so up here, so most of the snow on roads and footpaths has melted, but there is still ice on them. Because of this, I have nearly fallen on my arse and damn near killed myself like 10 times today. Also I somehow managed to misjudge stepping up onto a platform that was one foot high and tripped and wanged my shin something fierce so now there is an egg-sized lump and a really nasty looking graze and it hurts like hell.

I was supposed to go out tonight and hang out with a guy I used to work with and just generally be social for like the first time in months but I'm in pain and generally shitty so instead I'm sitting here and feeling sorry for myself and listening to the Pogues. If I complain about not having friends in the future you've all got full permission to call me an asshole OK guys?
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #3918 on: 17 Mar 2011, 20:49 »

I can't wait till tomorrow, going with my girlfriend to Chicago for the C2E2 event. Even better is that my friend who owns the local comic shop is gonna be there too.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #3919 on: 18 Mar 2011, 06:03 »

I have to pack up everything in my room and move it to the cellar so that the room is totally empty for the visitors who are coming to stay for two nights. Then I will have to unpack it all again on Monday until some time in May when I will pack it all up again, and then unpack again until a later weekend in May when I will have to move out AGAIN and then hopefully that will be that until I leave in July.

I HATE PACKING SO MUCH THIS IS REALLY STUPID THEY ARE ONLY HERE FOR TWO NIGHTS I AM SURE THEY DO NOT NEED THE BOOKSHELVE, THE WARDROBE, ALL THE DRAWERS AND THE ENTIRE SHELF IN THE BATHROOM.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Christophe

• Duck attack survivor
  • FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE
    • last.fm!
« Reply #3920 on: 18 Mar 2011, 07:52 »

hey guys today is Friday

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #3921 on: 18 Mar 2011, 08:21 »

Is it a Fuck You Friday?

Or just Friday. Friday, Friday?
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #3922 on: 18 Mar 2011, 08:45 »

It's Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday

Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun hkgghkglfghkhjflghjklgfhlflhfg666

The Seldom Killer

• Only pretending to work
  • More witless shite ----->
« Reply #3923 on: 18 Mar 2011, 08:49 »

It's a shit Friday. Girlfriend is off skiing in Switzerland and nobody is about to get drunk with but the cat. The cat is a mean drunk, or more accurately mean to drunkards. I probably won't even get to drinking until later as I have job applications to get done so I can have a good day out tomorrow.

Papersatan

« Reply #3924 on: 18 Mar 2011, 08:54 »

I have to pack up everything in my room and move it to the cellar so that the room is totally empty for the visitors who are coming to stay for two nights. Then I will have to unpack it all again on Monday until some time in May when I will pack it all up again, and then unpack again until a later weekend in May when I will have to move out AGAIN and then hopefully that will be that until I leave in July.

I HATE PACKING SO MUCH THIS IS REALLY STUPID THEY ARE ONLY HERE FOR TWO NIGHTS I AM SURE THEY DO NOT NEED THE BOOKSHELVE, THE WARDROBE, ALL THE DRAWERS AND THE ENTIRE SHELF IN THE BATHROOM.

Wait, where are you staying for these two days?
[12:07] ackblom12: hi again honey
[12:08] ackblom12: I'm tired of lookin at that ugly little face

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #3925 on: 18 Mar 2011, 09:26 »

How come no one's mentioned  RED NOSE DAY! ?
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #3926 on: 18 Mar 2011, 09:33 »

I don't think it's a thing in N. America? I haven't seen any mention of it, anyways. And in Australia it's not til June 24th

Metope

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #3927 on: 18 Mar 2011, 09:35 »

It's a great Friday! I'll be partying, partying, yeah! Partying, partying, yeah! And not just that, I'll be walking there, so I don't even have to make the impossible choice of whether to be kickin' in the front seat or sittin' in the back seat.
Quote from: Meebo
[00:07] Liz: Jordan tell us how you feel about Edison.
[00:08] Ozy: FUCK YOU LIZ
[00:08] Ozy: has left the room

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #3928 on: 18 Mar 2011, 09:36 »

I don't think it's a thing in N. America? I haven't seen any mention of it, anyways. And in Australia it's not til June 24th

Yea, but us Britons have been awake to it for, like, nine hours.

The Seldom Killer

« Reply #3929 on: 18 Mar 2011, 09:38 »

Hey, I said I was going to be drinking. That's right, I'm getting wasted for charity. Once I'm so drunk I have a red nose I'm going to phone up and a make a donation. This will end well.

smack that isaiah

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Tell me again what a monster is
    • Igor and the Whale
« Reply #3930 on: 18 Mar 2011, 12:32 »

So I got a job for the summer at a pharmaceutical company and they just emailed me a whole bunch of stuff to sign and read with deadlines for submissions and oh my god I've never had a job before and I don't know what a lot of this stuff is and there's just so much stuff and I'm kinda freaking out about it and I've emailed my parents asking for help and it's just so overwhelming  :psyduck:
Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter

nekowafer

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
  • fuck the secret sauce I'm gothalicious with cheese
« Reply #3931 on: 18 Mar 2011, 13:09 »

I am skilled at paperwork in general (I'm in Credentialing) so if your parents can't help, you can e-mail them to me. If that's not overly creepy of me. :D
what she said was sad, but then, all the rejections she's had, to pretend to be happy could only be idiocy

smack that isaiah

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Tell me again what a monster is
    • Igor and the Whale
« Reply #3932 on: 18 Mar 2011, 13:57 »

Thanks, but I think I'll make it.  My mom's really good with this stuff (although sometimes I have a bit of trouble understanding my mother... but my dad's good at comprehending what she means).  Thankfully it seems that the company only needs one of the sheets back before my spring break.  Over spring break I'll have my parents by my side to help me with all this stuff.  I know nothing about all this tax stuff or banking things, and the majority of stuff seems to be about tax forms.

The worst thing was that it all came in one huge email with all these guidelines and dates and things--it just caused me to panic since I knew so little about what I needed to do. 

Oh god, I'm just so anxious about all of this.

I also have to take a drug test over spring break so I can't eat any poppy seed bagels or lemon poppy seed cake or anything like that.  but, I LOVE poppy seeds.  :(
« Last Edit: 18 Mar 2011, 14:04 by smack that isaiah »
Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #3933 on: 18 Mar 2011, 14:34 »

(citrus) poppy seed cakes are the best. Every time I make them I put 3x the poppy seeds in.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #3934 on: 18 Mar 2011, 17:47 »

Last night's open mic fucking OWNED. Lukas and Lindsay did not have to drive last night since the bar allowed us to store our shit there overnight, and so we were all able to drink together and get shitty. We had an exceptionally responsive (read: drunk) audience, so that was nice. And we pretty much bossed the shit out of the final set. Had all kinds of fun.

The one thing that was annoying was the girl who had asked if anybody else knew "Don't Stop Believing" (she was performing solo a capella) and I asked if I could play it on guitar for her. She got super pumped and was like "YEAH YEAH" and so I played it with her, and afterward she asked to borrow my phone but instead of calling somebody (which is what I'd imagine a normal person would do when borrowing a phone from somebody) she put her number in.

Man why somebody gotta try to turn music into some awkward shit. I just wanted to rock out I was not trying to hit on anyone I swear!

Gemmwah

• Bling blang blong blung
  • fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #3935 on: 19 Mar 2011, 04:35 »

So last night for Comic Relief I helped put on a radio play on our university radio station, PureFM. It was scripted using suggestions from people around the city that were called or texted in by our "out and about" guy, we took donations online and in person all over the place, and after it was written and rehearsed, we put it on at 8pm live on air. At some point soon it will be available to listen to on http://handrelief.wordpress.com, and we're still taking online donations at http://www.justgiving.com/handrelief and I am planning on posting the link in the sounds of QC thread so you can laugh at my silly British accent. Yay!
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

The Seldom Killer

« Reply #3936 on: 19 Mar 2011, 12:23 »

Out riding in the Peak District today. Stopped in Edale to make use of the facilities, highly entertained to hear a young boy call out "Mummy, mummy look at the big cock, it's got a shiny head". All adults in the area were briefly mortified before being overcome with much mirth. To be fair, the cock's head was very shiny in the spring sunshine.

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #3937 on: 19 Mar 2011, 13:00 »

I'm just about to clean the cat shit on the Carpet. It's been raining all night here in Sydney so he did his business in the door frame of my room so I wouldn't miss it. Helpfully little bugger, isn't he?

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #3938 on: 19 Mar 2011, 14:54 »

Jimmy, the current two days (actually three nights, because frankly if I have to move out I'm getting the full value of my weekend) I am staying with my mum in a very expensive holiday flat in the centre of Paris, which luckily for me my mum has paid for. The two weekends in May? I guess I'll have to crash with a friend from choir as the only other friend I have is also an au pair. I dropped some hints about how expensive hotels are and got totally white-washed "oh you'll find somewhere". I think the family are just so out of touch with reality that they do not realise that 50 euros a night is a lot of money.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Papersatan

« Reply #3939 on: 19 Mar 2011, 15:01 »

But isn't rooming included in your wages? They can't just kick you out for a few days when ever they want can they?  I mean, you have a contract with them right? Unless that contract says that they will room you 356 days of the year or something I would fight this.  They ought to be paying for you to stay elsewhere if they don't have a spare room otherwise they are essentially telling you "We have guest so we are not going to pay you this weekend."
[12:07] ackblom12: hi again honey
[12:08] ackblom12: I'm tired of lookin at that ugly little face

Joseph

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #3940 on: 19 Mar 2011, 15:22 »

Sorry sorry sorry but this is going to be an unhappy post. If you want to read happy things skip it.

One of my best friends jumped off a bridge Thursday. I'm on the earliest flight to Vancouver tomorrow. I can't stop thinking about it and I feel gutted. The hold music from Air Canada is not helping. Probably won't be online much for a bit.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #3941 on: 19 Mar 2011, 15:37 »

Joseph, I am so sorry to hear that. My prayers are with you and your friend's family and friends.

Kat (who is not, on second glance, Stephen... grr avatars), I don't actually have a contract. They can do anything they like. They could decide to stop paying me altogether, although in that situation I would just leave. I fully agree that by making me leave they are not paying me, and that they should be paying for me to stay elsewhere. But I am too much of a wuss to agree with you when she is standing there talking to me. Somehow this lady brings out the wuss in me.

I think the problem is that I have had too many conversations where what I thought was an innocuous remark caused her a huge amount of offence, so now I am tiptoing on ice trying to avoid offence. I know that telling her she is acting unreasonably will offend her hugely (because she has this image of herself as a wonderful, amazing, brilliant, incredibly generous employer, which sometimes she can be but certainly not all the time) so I do not want to do that.

Gemmwah

• Bling blang blong blung
  • fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #3942 on: 19 Mar 2011, 15:39 »

My god, man I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you hold up okay, my thoughts are with you and everyone affected.
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

Metope

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #3943 on: 19 Mar 2011, 15:43 »

I'm so sorry, Joseph :(
Quote from: Meebo
[00:07] Liz: Jordan tell us how you feel about Edison.
[00:08] Ozy: FUCK YOU LIZ
[00:08] Ozy: has left the room

Ptommydski

« Reply #3944 on: 19 Mar 2011, 15:53 »

Sorry to hear that, man. Our thoughts go out to you, your friends and family.

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #3945 on: 19 Mar 2011, 17:05 »

It is a terrible reason to have to go home. Be well man.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #3946 on: 19 Mar 2011, 17:24 »

Shit man, I'm really sorry to hear that! I hope everyone in his life finds peace.

Last night I went to my friend's house and hung out with him and some other folks he knows. It was super rad, until time came to go to sleep. First off, my friend was a complete fucking prick about the fact that I had to crash last night when he knew I had no other way of getting home except for him. And so instead of helping me find someplace to sleep, he just sat there on his ass looking like a complete fucking stoned retard.

When I finally did get to sleep, his drunk-ass mother came down and turned the fucking telly on SO FUCKING LOUD and I was doomed to sit there for the entire fucking night while her ass watched the film "Elizabeth" in the middle of my attempted sleep. I maybe got one hour's worth of sleep in when I could finally find the remote to turn off the TV. It was only an hour because she woke up and found where I'd stashed the remote and turned it back on and LOUDER.

And in the middle of me trying to sleep, she kept fucking kicking me while she laid on the other part of the couch because SHE WAS FUCKING BORED. Oh my fucking GOD I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE I DIDN'T MURDER THAT FUCKING COW LAST NIGHT

ETA: oh yeah I forgot, right toward the end of the movie she straight up said to me "Let's get naked" to which I replied "1. I've got a woman and 2. it's 3:30 in the fucking morning, and if you don't leave me the fuck alone and let me sleep I swear on my life I will end you." WHICH DID NOT WORK. I mean, nobody got naked, but she didn't leave me the fuck alone. I swear to god I'm never fucking talking to her son again after the night his mother ruined for me.

Oh, wait, I left my fucking favorite hat (a gift from my mother when we went to Scotland when I was 16). Well, great. Once I get my hat back, I'm never speaking to that fuck again.
« Last Edit: 20 Mar 2011, 00:11 by Patrick »

scarred

• Older than Moses
« Reply #3947 on: 19 Mar 2011, 19:30 »

Joseph, as someone who's still trying to get over a best friend's suicide, I feel for you. Thoughts and prayers, man.
tumblr | wordpress | last.fm

Quote from: De_El
nick is a dick so you don't have to be!

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #3948 on: 21 Mar 2011, 03:59 »

My new 13" MBP just had massive trouble with waking from sleep. Keyboard and track pad were unresponsive and when the screen finally came back on, shit was way pixelated so I had to restart. I've also noticed odd/troubling lags in wake up and the responsiveness of the hardware following wake up. Who does a guy have to gut to get a firmware fix?

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #3949 on: 21 Mar 2011, 06:40 »

Ugh I got dragon age last night and I am at work and then my lady is coming over and staying until like 10pm. FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80   Go Up