THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Mar 2024, 01:33
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 95   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Blog Thread IIa: Beyond Blogosphere.  (Read 130985 times)

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
Re: Blog Thread IIa: Beyond Blogosphere.
« on: 18 Jun 2009, 16:44 »

Holla!

Went swimming in a river, climbed trees, jump into water from said trees, basked in sun light, and played poker outside.

Good day.

Also, why does my school have to be so lame in returning grades. It's been almost a months since my last exam and I'm still waiting on one of them.

I want closure damnit.
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Jimor

• Lovecraftian nightmare
    • Twitch Channel
Re: Re: Blog Thread IIa: Beyond Blogosphere.
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jun 2009, 16:50 »

Is there any possibility of you posting your show online?

Yes, it will eventually make it onto YouTube and MySpace, I have a page for the show on each now.

In fact I just created the YouTube page and put up one clip to get things started.

http://www.youtube.com/SongwriterSacramento
also
http://www.myspace.com/Songwriter_Sacramento

These are very lonely pages that could use some friends (hint hint).

Because this is all produced with the access station's equipment and facilities, there are limitations on what I can do, particularly if there's any commercial factors. While putting the shows online after they air first on the channel is generally ok, I don't want to be rubbing it in their faces by uploading the minute after the end credits roll, so my self-imposed rule is I'll put up the previous show after the next one airs. In the meantime, I'll add a single song clip here and there as teasers. The artists are also free to use any and all of the show after it airs, so if they upload stuff in the meantime, I'll point to them from my pages.

That is actually the primary point of this project. The actual showing on the access channel is a fleeting moment with not much reach. But the resulting material is something of very high quality that the artists can use for promotion for a long time afterward.

Patrick,

I wish I could get you on my show. No bullshit extravaganza, just 1 hour of you and your music. Has to be local artists, though. If I ever hit the national stage, I'll come looking for you.
Twitch I play games and hang out with friends.

ledhendrix

• Vagina Manifesto
  • *poke*
« Reply #2 on: 18 Jun 2009, 17:08 »

Haelooooo

Though I might blog here since I have not updated my internet self in a while.

In May I finished my first year of University. I got home and picked up a job pretty much straight away at a restaurant in town on the urgings of a friend. The job was washing dishes for a pretty crappy pay rate but I needed work and It was there so I took it. I then made some money, caught up with all my good friends back home and realised just how much I had missed them all when I was away at Uni. The rest of May is fairly uneventful. We then travel onwards through time to June.

June has been a month so far. I had my 19th birthday on a thursday so I took a day off work. It turned out to be amazingly sunny so I went out up into the hills and went fishing. I only caught one fish but I couldn't have cared less. I was out on my own, lazing in the sun doing what I enjoy most.

Soon after my birthday adventures it came to be Rockness time. Took time off work for this festival and picked up my drink and supplies for the weekend. It was hectic weekend but I got nice and tanned, so some good bands and had a good time. I quit my job as soon as I got back and It's been a great feeling. My friend who works at the same place told me I was going to get fired anyway for being lazy. Well the manager can go shove all those dishes up his arse if he wants. He was never In and never saw me working. I cleaned the fuck out of those dishes.

It took me a while to recover from festivalness and now I feel ill and vulnerable. Today I have nearly cried several times for no reason at all. I'll suddenly start thinking of something and it will set me off. I feel like my life is going nowhere even though I just got my Uni results back and I passed 1st year. Lately I've just been incredibly apathetic towards everything, it started off in Uni and I didn't expect it to last at home. It's been reduced but it's getting worse again.

Anyway enough whining.

StaedlerMars, nearly every time you post in this thread I'm thinking how cool all the stuff you get up to is. You are doing life in the correct fashion.

Get off my land

Zingoleb

« Reply #3 on: 18 Jun 2009, 22:27 »

Art show, no shows, where the art go? Who knows.

Sold prints, filled my pockets with more than lint, pulled a stint and played guitar at the event.

Party at seven, rock band made up of Indians, live music till eleven.

Drumset and guitars, dragged from Alex's house (pretty far), we rocked pretty goddamn hard.

Shoot some pool, out of three games I won two, that felt cool.

Details:

The Indian band packed up early, and a friend of mine got his equipment and brought it to my house and we jammed, with a 'friend' of mine on guitar. He can't play, so it sort of sucked.

My father's trying to stiff me on payments by going back on our agreements, but I've managed to get some more out of him than he was offering.

Today was fucking awesome.

De_El

• Duck attack survivor
  • uh oh
« Reply #4 on: 18 Jun 2009, 23:02 »

So, yesterday in my late night travels with friends, we ran into Andy Dick at a cafe, and we were about to leave because the kitchen had just closed, but he sort of initiated a conversation, and we ended up getting put on the guest list for his show tonight, which is kind of cool in an unusual occurrence sort of way, but Andy Dick is also a pretty terrible comedian. I was hoping we could enjoy it because he's so bad, but it was just not good at all. At least it was free! Not in time though. Not gonna get that hour and change back.

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #5 on: 18 Jun 2009, 23:11 »

It took me a while to recover from festivalness and now I feel ill and vulnerable. Today I have nearly cried several times for no reason at all. I'll suddenly start thinking of something and it will set me off. I feel like my life is going nowhere even though I just got my Uni results back and I passed 1st year. Lately I've just been incredibly apathetic towards everything, it started off in Uni and I didn't expect it to last at home. It's been reduced but it's getting worse again.

Did you maybe take a bunch of drugs? Post festival comedowns can last a fair while. Depleted serotonin and what-not. 
With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #6 on: 19 Jun 2009, 00:15 »

Yeah man, definitely just gotta ride it out. Maybe exercise a bit, the endorphins could help you get over your 'hangover' easier.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

jodizzle

• Scrabble hacker
  • Stairs will tear us apart
« Reply #7 on: 19 Jun 2009, 01:24 »

Birthday Blues

<3<3<3 I didn't know your birthday was coming up again!  This time last year I was in Sydney!  I hope it doesn't turn out to badly Han. <3
Quote from: Hannah in Meebly
you it be the mics taht are broked?
Quote from: ViolentDove
But then again, I used to dress like the bastard child of a drug-addled punk and a shrubbery.

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #8 on: 19 Jun 2009, 02:35 »

StaedlerMars, nearly every time you post in this thread I'm thinking how cool all the stuff you get up to is. You are doing life in the correct fashion.

This is only because I post about ten percent of the stuff that I did that I found remotely interesting.

I heard from a bunch of people that Rockness was the bomb. It had a pretty ace line up. Being in the sun all day and drinking can be pretty exhausting though.

Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #9 on: 19 Jun 2009, 07:09 »

So I have to move out but if I do that I can't afford to eat.

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • i forgot why i made that picture
« Reply #10 on: 19 Jun 2009, 12:06 »

Jesus fucking christ. My mother is an idiot.
Tonight is the last night that A Midsummer Nights Dream is being performed. Most of my friends are in it and I've been waiting for about 3 months for them perform it and couldn't go last night so I was planning to go tonight but I have to go to a birthday party for some guy that they know. The guy is an all around idiot and has no common sense and is incredibly annoying. I really couldn't give less of a shit that he is turning 30 but "it is my duty" to go his party and be sociable.
For some reason, if my cousin was allowed to go with me, I could go but if it's just me, I can't go. Does this make sense to anyone else? Apparently, it would make it more acceptable.
Mom doesn't really have a reason for not letting me go other than, "because I said so." And also because I, "have too much of a social life and not enough of a work life." Whatever the fuck that means.
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckdamn

pen

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • Spaghetti!!!
« Reply #11 on: 19 Jun 2009, 12:09 »

I am $80 richer than I was yesterday.  I have been waiting for a refund from a clothing store for the past 6 months and it FINALLY went through.  It's really about damn time.  The timing is pretty great because I spent WAY too much money last weekend. Now if only my best friend would pay me back for our trip this September.... that's $675 I could use!
Cross-dressing national monuments are always exciting.

benji

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #12 on: 19 Jun 2009, 12:15 »

MU, your only solutions is clear. You must escape your tyrannical parents by running off to Athens through a wood haunted by mischievous and mysterious faeries. There will be a terrible mix up involving love potions and a person turned in to an ass, at the end of which the king will o'er ride your parents will and allow you to marry the person of your choosing. Er, I mean, go see the play.
This signature is intentionally left blank.

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #13 on: 19 Jun 2009, 12:44 »

I wanna go hooooooooome
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
Quote from: Andy
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

E. Spaceman

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics
« Reply #14 on: 19 Jun 2009, 15:37 »

[20:29] Quietus: Haha oh shit Morbid Anal Fog
[20:29] Quietus: I had forgotten about them

LittleKey

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #15 on: 19 Jun 2009, 18:20 »

So I just got done with the worst week I've experienced so far in two years of high school.

But now it's summer so woohoo!
yahoo answers is the new youtube comments

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #16 on: 19 Jun 2009, 18:35 »

I have like a million fucking mosquito bites but Nita got a new dress and I saw my girlfriend and I recorded that damn 'Mr Brightside' lip-sync track for the show on Sunday and yeah today was alright.

I hope tomorrow they'll let me bring my guitar to the rehearsals so I can use it for show when I'm lip-syncing. I might as well just fake everything I ever do if I'm gonna fake shit, right?

Dimmukane

• juicer
« Reply #17 on: 19 Jun 2009, 19:54 »

My 360 broked.  DAMMIT.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #18 on: 19 Jun 2009, 20:15 »

Hello blog thread,

Today at work, the first half of the day was spent making gobs of origami fish. One of them is a koi and is poofy and purple and awesome. (We're working on new window displays and I came up with the idea of an origami aquarium so we could feature both our origami stuff and our fancy papers. Fun!) Second part of my day at work was spent, well, working and also being confused over instructions for an origami flying fish which I will work out this weekend. Then after work I swam laps with a friend and then we got dinner and watched a Goofy Movie. Oh, the 90s... All in all it was quite a good day. Other than the fact it was oppressively hot. Could have done without that. Tomorrow is more swimming and buying dice and a mini.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Zingoleb

« Reply #19 on: 19 Jun 2009, 20:22 »

I spent today rocking out on a loaned electric guitar and amp. Effect pedal for nice stargaze-y stuff, and then one nice distortion pedal. Did metal versions of Bach, Mozart, and the Zelda theme, then this post-rock/post-metal sort of version of "In the Hall of the Mountain King" and just fucked around a lot before I realized that I spent 4 hours straight just jamming.

Ran into a friend whilst driving (Well, I stopped to see him) and we hung out, and instead of doing a k-turn I was lazy and just went in  reverse for about a mile doing 45 until I ended up in a ditch which was hilarious. I somehow ended up turning around and ended up starting going in tail-end, and turned around and ended up getting the nose stuck and just backed out again.

Went shopping and got food! I am in a good mood, even if this bag of jerky was 8 dollars that I can't really afford, but goddamn, I have not had beef jerky in like a year. Same goes for the expensive chocolate.

tl;dr - good day!

P.S. MY SISTER IS COMING TO TOWN FUCK YES

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • i forgot why i made that picture
« Reply #20 on: 19 Jun 2009, 23:36 »

P.S. MY SISTER IS COMING TO FUCK! YES
FYP

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #21 on: 19 Jun 2009, 23:41 »

My 360 broked.  DAMMIT.
That suuuuuuuuuuududedoyouwanttosendmethecaseforitplease?
rather than place the blame on somebody's undeveloped irony sensor, let's just blame the internet, k?
My Last.FM

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #22 on: 20 Jun 2009, 02:49 »

I have all my grades. I gots a first for this year.

Hell yes. I have to find some form of celebration.

Dimmukane

• juicer
« Reply #23 on: 20 Jun 2009, 08:06 »

That suuuuuuuuuuududedoyouwanttosendmethecaseforitplease?

Sorry, already shipped it to Microsoft.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

Will

• Creeeeeeeepy bear HEARTS YOU!!!
    • William James (author page)
« Reply #24 on: 20 Jun 2009, 09:23 »

Hello, my blog friends...

I had a gig last night; my friend's band was playing a show, so he was able to get me and my friend Spencer on the bill. We've put together a full set of the spoken word poetry slam stuff, with segues and interludes, and all kinds of shit! It went really well...kids were digging it, and both of us hit pretty much the best performance we've done yet. We've got to where we actually have something we're proud of, and can put together a "real show" so I'm pretty excited.

Also, I think I may have made headway in defeating my current writer's block.
Quote from: JohhnyC
In grade six one of my classmates during sex ed asked if the penis could be broken. The teacher's response was "Not in the same way you'd break a bone. I still wouldn't take a hammer to it or anything."

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #25 on: 20 Jun 2009, 10:55 »

Last night my friends put on some fucking next-level comedy and then a bunch of us went to Boston Pizza. I bought $30 worth of fishbowls and got drunk on girly drinks. Two of them had slush in them.
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

allison

• i really want a mustache
« Reply #26 on: 20 Jun 2009, 13:07 »

Johnny did you have the Deep Blue C? Isn't it fantastic?

Today! Today is a good day. Already I have gotten my hair cut, and I am very happy with it. After that, I hung out with my almost-niece (a friend's daughter) who told me the minute I got in the door: "Tobo poo poo pee pee theeeeeeeeeeeeeere!" This means that their very old dog Toby pooped in the hallway and she was so ready to rat him out. Love that kid. Also she knows that "Y" is for "yo-yo" and whenever she says "yo-yo" she follows it with "homie". I was so pleased.

Got a pedicure; it's purple. I think I am going to ruin it though, because tonight I am going to see Sloan! I am beyond excited.
[00:30] KharBevNor: Crawling undead terrorcocks

nobo

« Reply #27 on: 20 Jun 2009, 14:01 »

i've had a great day too.

chik-fil-a for breakfast then 3 hours at the beach then bought some shorts, beaters and monster energy drinks. Then going to bbq + pool at friend's place. Summer is great.
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #28 on: 20 Jun 2009, 14:15 »

hangin out at the store eatin chips and salsa (had to make a salsa run) with tanks waiting to be built. Got 3 hours of sleep before coming to the store to open.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Zingoleb

« Reply #29 on: 20 Jun 2009, 14:31 »

Bliggy the Blag,

Scratch on my sister. Also, I seriously wish I had gone to my grandmother's house last week because it turns out hte pawn shop near her house is selling a banjo for $150 dollars and I am going to get it.

nobo

« Reply #30 on: 20 Jun 2009, 14:36 »

aren't you always complaining that you're hungry? Use that money to buy some grub. or better yet, a fishing rod
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

Zingoleb

« Reply #31 on: 20 Jun 2009, 14:41 »

Give man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion, and he'll starve to death praying for a fish.

(Sorry, that's something my friend told me a few weeks ago I'm still snorting at)

Actually, right now I have quite a bit of food but can't really afford the banjo. But I know the guy who runs the pawn shop and I think there would be the possibility of striking a deal with him, and possibly trading in some other things of mine to lessen the cost (maybe a box of vinyl?).

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #32 on: 20 Jun 2009, 16:56 »

Last night my friends put on some fucking next-level comedy and then a bunch of us went to Boston Pizza. I bought $30 worth of fishbowls and got drunk on girly drinks. Two of them had slush in them.
I like Purple Rain...
rather than place the blame on somebody's undeveloped irony sensor, let's just blame the internet, k?
My Last.FM

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #33 on: 20 Jun 2009, 16:59 »

hangin out at the store eatin chips and salsa (had to make a salsa run) with tanks waiting to be built. Got 3 hours of sleep before coming to the store to open.

It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

tania

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • famed sex columnist
« Reply #34 on: 20 Jun 2009, 17:37 »

i am taking care of my sister's dog for the weekend! it's awesome. he is kind of the best dog ever.

sometimes he does things like wake me up by poking me in the face with his squeaky toy at 7 in the morning because he doesn't quite understand that mornings are a time for sleeping and not a time for playing, but i always forgive him because look at that little face, how can you stay mad at that. you can't. dogs are the best.
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #35 on: 20 Jun 2009, 17:56 »

That is my Sunday Morning "Awwww" right there.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #36 on: 20 Jun 2009, 20:00 »

Man this is the first time my mom's thrown me a going-away party that wasn't completely depressing. I wound up being able to bring all the finalists from Akademi to said party after we were all done with our rehearsal for our big, non-Akademi show tomorrow (we all got invited to go on A Diele Shqiptare, which is one of the biggest shows in all of Albania. Akademi itself was chump change by comparison). We made music, we danced, we had a good fucking time.

Then there was the afterparty. Things got even crazier from there. We wound up going to this one really awesome live venue/bar/restaurant called Charl's Bistro, where the guys in the band instantly recognized us. We asked if they'd let a couple of us sing some t00nz, which they happily agreed to. Nita sang a couple, and then she introduced Stefan and me to the crowded-ass venue, whereupon he sang lead and I sang backing vocals to "Wherever You Will Go" by the Calling. I gave the performance of a lifetime in that there bar, despite hating the song, and Stefan was in unusually good form when he sang, and Nita rocked the shit out of everybody like she always does.

I don't think I've had a better night in a long, long, LONG time, and it wasn't even over yet. Got home about 2 hours ago, and there were still a faithful few partiers around. We listened to some damn good music and had a pretty slick late-night, small-group singalong to Pink Floyd, Van Morrison, the Stones, and various others.

Guys I am going to be sadder than I've ever been in my life when I leave, but oh my god, what a glorious, GLORIOUS sendoff.

Zingoleb

« Reply #37 on: 20 Jun 2009, 23:07 »

Oblogatory post,

I picked up a wonderful guy friend today, and brought him home. We ate Pocky and noodles and went for a walk around the woods in the rain, the fog, and the mist. Our feet were covered in mud by the time we got home, and we played with puppies and played good music and had sexy times and he's cuddling me as I type this.

Happiness.

Srsly.

squawk

• Scrabble hacker
  • if it has a toothpick in it, it's free!
« Reply #38 on: 21 Jun 2009, 01:51 »

Nobody knows how much I'm going to miss that boy.
it's time to stop posting

Zingoleb

« Reply #39 on: 21 Jun 2009, 01:59 »

GUYS MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF COFFEE IS A BAD IDEA

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #40 on: 21 Jun 2009, 03:29 »

Hey blog thread,
I had a revelation tonight while I was closing up the store. I immediately went home and prepared a gift for my flatmate. See this is the last post where I will refer to him as such. I realized that while he is a friend, a flatmate, and an instructor, first and foremost, he is my brother. Not by blood, but he cares so deeply about me and it wasn't something I was accustomed to. It took me a year of living in the same place as him to see the connection and really understand it. And I realized that I care about him as if I had known him my entire life. It made me feel good, and even though there are tears, I'm not sad.
I'm finally happy.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

abadname

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • double plus good
    • http://www.myspace.com/roseofsharyn7
« Reply #41 on: 21 Jun 2009, 04:58 »

Hey, it's fucking 7 am.  I just got back from a nice 3 mile run/mostly walk and I'm covered in sweat and out of shape.  Oh yeah and i haven't slept yet.  Fuck me!

DarkAvenger

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #42 on: 21 Jun 2009, 06:24 »

Dear blog thread,

I have not slept either! Instead I spent the night watching Doctor Who Christmas specials and writing songs. The songs aren't great but it doesn't matter since I am exhausted. I will probably get to sleep soon, long day tomorrow/today.

Also I found a bunch of 33 1/3s at my local bookstore. I'm hoping they've got that Replacements one in stock.

Gemmwah

• fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #43 on: 21 Jun 2009, 06:38 »

I didn't sleep a lot last night because I was up and down going to the bathroom to puke. I called in sick to work at 9 and my supervisor sounded pissed off because I think she thought I was hungover, but I only had one glass of wine last night and I didn't throw until 3:30am so that makes no sense. My stomach is very stabby sore but I've managed to keep some food down now after sleeping from 10am until 1:30. I've had a shower and even though it still hurts I do feel a lot less queasy.

But I do get the feeling that all this sick time I'm taking off work is going to get me fired before I quit, which is not cool because I really need that reference. Oh dearrr.
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #44 on: 21 Jun 2009, 06:52 »

I have a pretty dramatic car saga which has hopefully come to an end.
FIRST: Chris borrowed my car (timmy) for a day and fell asleep while driving. Smoshed in the front, it is towed and totalled.
SECOND: Driving our other car to go look at work trucks for him, the radiator explodes out of nowhere. It is towed and carmax gives us 50 bucks for it.
THIRD: Get denied for a loan to buy another vehicle because neither Chris or I have ever bothered getting a credit card so we do not exist in the credit world.
FOURTH: Finally find a truck and buy it. We are now paying 24% interest on the in-house financing loan and are required to have comprehensive insurance. Insurance is going to be $300-500 a MONTH.

Ugh.
Denn Du Bist, Was Du Isst   (you are what you eat)
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #45 on: 21 Jun 2009, 09:45 »

Patrick, I am really going to miss your posts about all the craziness which has surrounded your recent tenure in Albania.

They have justified the resurrection of this blog thread to say the least.

Man you have no idea how much I appreciate this. Well, you might, but the expression still stands.

Dear guys,

Oh god it's not even done yet. Apparently all the singers and I are gonna sing the Star Spangled Banner as well as Albania's national anthem at the Embassy's 4th of July party. Also, I am pretty sure I'm providing a Hendrix-ized version of at least the Star Spangled Banner.

Also in exactly one hour, I get on the bus with all the Akademi kids to go to Vlora, a beach city. Maybe I'll meet that text-stalker chick who got my old number. Bringin' my shank, just in case one of her cousins gets mad at me (I always wanted to be part of a blood feud!). Also, I have a small but adequate collection of rubber with me. And a guitar, because I'm supposed to teach one of the dancer girls the basics of playing. Whooooooo!

ledhendrix

• Vagina Manifesto
  • *poke*
« Reply #46 on: 21 Jun 2009, 09:54 »

Patrick, I am really going to miss your posts about all the craziness which has surrounded your recent tenure in Albania.

They have justified the resurrection of this blog thread to say the least.

I agree with this, I generally try to read everyone's blogs but sometimes I'm lazy and will only read a few. I always make sure to read your blogs Patrick as they are usually good to read. The whole albanian saga has been excellent.

Also please please please do a Hendrix-ised version of Star Spangled Banner. Would be epic.
Get off my land

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #47 on: 21 Jun 2009, 10:16 »

Of course.

Hey guys. The past few days have been lots of swimming and yard work. My arms are not very happy with me right now, but I am ok with that.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #48 on: 21 Jun 2009, 10:25 »

Also I found a bunch of 33 1/3s at my local bookstore. I'm hoping they've got that Replacements one in stock.

The Celine Dion one is the best.
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

nobo

« Reply #49 on: 21 Jun 2009, 12:26 »

holy shit... thats a lot of money. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of car did you buy and how much was the loan for?

Dude is hardcore.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 95   Go Up