THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 05:00
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 95   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Blog Thread IIa: Beyond Blogosphere.  (Read 131624 times)

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
Re: Re: Blog Thread IIa: Beyond Blogosphere.
« Reply #50 on: 21 Jun 2009, 12:28 »

2003 ford ranger, about 5,000 financed
Denn Du Bist, Was Du Isst   (you are what you eat)
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!

nobo

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #51 on: 21 Jun 2009, 12:35 »

I don't know if you're able to or not, but I would suggest making more than minimum payments and paying that loan off ASAP. then you can get some normal GEICO insurance for it for about $600-$800 a year.
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #52 on: 21 Jun 2009, 12:44 »

Yeah, that is absolutely the plan. It's just all bad timing because his insurance just went up from killing my car even though it was only minor minor damage to the SUV he hit.
Denn Du Bist, Was Du Isst   (you are what you eat)
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!

Zingoleb

« Reply #53 on: 21 Jun 2009, 19:06 »

Blaggy,

I laid on my roof today, watching the sunset and clouds roll by, stars coming out and raindrops on my face, talking to a long distance friend on the phone.

I jammed with some guys and finally figured out how to do  the backbeat on drums.

My car exploded.

allison

• i really want a mustache
« Reply #54 on: 21 Jun 2009, 19:36 »

Blog
Kinda upset tonight! My mom spent most of yesterday in her room, crying in the dark - this happens periodically, it has been like this since she was my age. I told her I love her, I went about my business. Same deal today. She came out of her room at least, but then we went to a family gathering and she took a lot of pills and drank a bottle of wine and cried and was awful and I was so embarrassed. So I feel pretty shite right now.
[00:30] KharBevNor: Crawling undead terrorcocks

Skibas_clavicle

• Scrabble hacker
  • Mo' money, mo' problem.
« Reply #55 on: 21 Jun 2009, 20:29 »

There is a tiny, adorable kitten in my garage! We have named it Milton, AKA Millie, AKA Milton Bradley.  Hopefully its owners claim it because I really don't want to have to give it to the Humane Society :(
I like the way you work it.

Zingoleb

« Reply #56 on: 21 Jun 2009, 22:05 »

Blaggy,

I am talking with my brother who I have not talked to in awhile. My mother threw him out of the house, saying all these terrible lies about him and as bad as I feel for him, he now realizes what I went through and what my father went through when she did the same to us.

I love my mother, I truly do, but she hurts everyone around her with her lies, and her vitriol and her just outright rage over nothing.

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #57 on: 22 Jun 2009, 01:16 »

Beta Leone Ocelot Gamma.

Why do I feel crappy?
rather than place the blame on somebody's undeveloped irony sensor, let's just blame the internet, k?
My Last.FM

McTaggart

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • Positive feedback.
« Reply #58 on: 22 Jun 2009, 05:04 »

Beyonce,

Not doing any maths for six months might just be the worst thing I've ever done to myself. Out of practice, and mostly out of motivation I went and threw a semester. Now it looks like I probably won't be able take the pathway that I really wanted. It had to happen eventually that coasting by on pure talent and minimal effort came back and bit me, and it makes sense that it'd do it on something that matters to me rather than something inconsequential. I just wish it could have been anything else. The worst part is that I know I can do it, but I've got no way to prove that to the people who need to see it. I guess I've kinda got a backup though; it shouldn't be the end of the world.
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #59 on: 22 Jun 2009, 06:19 »

Dear McTaggart,

If you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it.

Regards,

Beyonce Knowles.
With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

Christophe

• Duck attack survivor
  • FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE
    • last.fm!
« Reply #60 on: 22 Jun 2009, 07:29 »

OH OH OH
OH OH OH
OH OH OH
OH OH OH

snalin

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • You may Baste me
« Reply #61 on: 22 Jun 2009, 11:06 »

My car exploded.

Wait, what, for real?

Blog thread, today our class ate pizza for lunch! School is officially over, and I just have one year left at high school before I... conquer the world or something.

The sad part is that I haven't got a job for the summer, partially because I didn't try hard enough, partially because employers don't hire us younglings because OMFG FINANC CRISISIS! So I'll spend summer learning to drive and train. if everything goes as planned, the white-ass indie body of today will be replaced by mister HUNK by the end of summer. This might help me get with the girls, it might not, the important thing is that I will get a confidence boost that's out of this world. I've tried it before, actually having visible muscles on my chests makes my back a lot straighter when being around people. I don't know why, but there's psychology for you, go ask Freud or something.

If I'm lucky and have time/bother, I'll look into more fun, free trips to foreign places (I've applied to a culture meeting in Berlin), and maybe check out if I could figure out how to make flash gamez. Because why the hell not.

Snalin out.
what the hell, I've played too much Mass Effect or something.
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #62 on: 22 Jun 2009, 13:10 »

My car exploded.

Wait, what, for real?

I would use that phrase to mean simply that the engine had done something nasty like blown a gasket or smashed its big ends.  But worse does happen - photo from a few yards outside my door in Hackney:

"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Coward

• FIGHT YOU
  • Carries on, a wayward son.
« Reply #63 on: 22 Jun 2009, 13:17 »

There's got to be a story behind that one...
Quote from: Buckaroo Banzai
Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, 'cos, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Zingoleb

« Reply #64 on: 22 Jun 2009, 13:40 »

My car exploded.

Wait, what, for real?

Sort of. I was driving to town with a few gallons of gas in it, when it starts acting like it's out of gas. The power steering goes ,I'm almost at the gas station, I lost my brakes and ended up coasting into the curb and that made it stop moving.

I ended up calling in my father, he tried putting extra gas in it because apparently the gas gauge is a damn dirty liar, and it wouldn't start for a few minutes. Then sparks started flying out from underneath the hood and it started smoking enough to actually mask the entire car from 10 feet away. He made me drive it home, smoking the entire way, and it doesn't go over 45 anymore. Also: It now only gets 6 miles to the gallon if I do decide to be suicidal enough to drive it. I was ready to jump from the car in case it *did* actually burst into flame, because I was expecting it to any second.

Oh, well, it's had a good run.

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #65 on: 22 Jun 2009, 13:57 »

If your car is smoking do not drive it.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #66 on: 22 Jun 2009, 14:14 »

There's got to be a story behind that one...

Hackney yoof ain't no good at car maintenance, is all - I think.  It went up pulling away from traffic lights.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Zingoleb

« Reply #67 on: 22 Jun 2009, 14:21 »

More of a used car that's been passed down the family, especially through two aunts that don't know how to work a car without destroying it. We (that is, my father) has been taking care of it, it's just an uphill battle that's not really worth it anymore.

And that's why the car has been abandoned, Slick, and why I am stuck here at home.

Edit: Oh you are referring to the flaming car, not mine. Still, my post still stands.
« Last Edit: 22 Jun 2009, 14:30 by Zingoleb »

Coward

• FIGHT YOU
  • Carries on, a wayward son.
« Reply #68 on: 22 Jun 2009, 14:22 »

Hackney yoof ain't no good at car maintenance, is all - I think.  It went up pulling away from traffic lights.

Touche.
Quote from: Buckaroo Banzai
Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, 'cos, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

phooey

• FIGHT YOU
  • prisencolinensinainciusol
« Reply #69 on: 22 Jun 2009, 14:26 »

Last time I had a discussion with someone about cars on fire, his house caught on fire.  Look out, folks.

nobo

« Reply #70 on: 22 Jun 2009, 14:30 »

probably shouldn't have parked fiery (firery?) car in attached garage.
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

phooey

• FIGHT YOU
  • prisencolinensinainciusol
« Reply #71 on: 22 Jun 2009, 14:38 »

IRL foreshadowing when he concluded the discussion with "Fire is... scary shit" and a downwards glance before changing the subject.

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L
« Reply #72 on: 22 Jun 2009, 18:18 »

My car was smoking a while back due to over-filling it with oil.  Also it lit up on fire when a hose busted due to overpressure and some oil was falling onto the engine.  It wasn't too cool.

Zingoleb

« Reply #73 on: 22 Jun 2009, 19:36 »

Blaggy,

When I laid down to take a nap, my cat came in and was walking strangely like someone had hurt it. I was trying to figure out what was wrong with him until he came over and licked my hand, and I realized that that is actually a puppy, not a cat.

I really am that blind.

I also just remembered that I was supposed to pay Nils $100 for that bouzouki today but it slipped my mind what with the boomboom Cadillac deal so I will call him tomorrow morning about it.

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #74 on: 22 Jun 2009, 21:13 »

BWAAHHHHAHHAH

Twins of Twins Vol. 8!!

"Roundhead have 4 different size rims on the Land Rover. Him hare have a 16, a 17, a 18, and a 20. And I hare see him driving down Constant Spring road and the Land Rover doing the Gully creep."

*dead*
rather than place the blame on somebody's undeveloped irony sensor, let's just blame the internet, k?
My Last.FM

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #75 on: 22 Jun 2009, 23:37 »

I'm thinking of maybe learning the mandolin. I mean I guess I'd have to fork out lots of cash to buy one, but I'm a piano player so to be honest if a musical instrument costs less than $10,000 it seems cheap to me. I don't know anything about mandolins except that they sound purdy.

Also there's a girl I've seen around a few times. Not a potential-girlfriend-girl, just a girl. She recognised me from seeing me around, I recognised her from seeing her around. Except turns out she's got a twin. I introduced myself to one of them last week and got her name in return, but I don't know which one it was. I guess the one I've been seeing around, 'cause she smiled at me in recognition when she saw me like she has the last couple of times. Except maybe I've been seeing both of them around because one of them walked past a cafe I was in this afternoon and I smiled at her, but not very much 'cause I didn't know if it was the one I knew or not, and she smiled back at me, but in that uncertain "do-I-know-this-guy?" kind of way. So who knows.

God-damn it's really fucking confusing trying to make new friends/acquaintances with one of a pair of twins.

LittleKey

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #76 on: 22 Jun 2009, 23:44 »

Guys guys guys guys. I'm eating marshmallows with grape jelly inside them. I bought them at Mitsuwa Marketplace today, which is the greatest Japanese market ever. I had real restaurant ramen for the first time in my life, and I bought some cool groceries.

God I love the Japanese market.
yahoo answers is the new youtube comments

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #77 on: 23 Jun 2009, 01:31 »

A mandolin is tuned the same way as a violin, but you play it more like a banjo. That's about the extent of my mandolin knowledge! I have two but I just play them like they're a violin on a funny angle.

I finally finished all my exams and there is no overtime available at work this week so just at the moment I am kicking my heels and doing sociable stuff. On Saturday I cleaned out all my clothes and got rid of more than I have left (with the result that I had to go underwear shopping just to have enough clean underwear for two weeks in America). Friday night we were all at a party, yesterday I went shopping with Lawrence for an entire day and spent almost £100 on stuff like bedding for next year and an enormous sunhat and some sunglasses. The hat is awesome and I'm taking it to Chicago even if I have to wear it for the whole flight (I'll probably need an extra seat, it's a big hat).

Guys guys guys guys guys guys guys I am totally going to America four weeks today! I should buy some travel insurance! I am so excited!

Now I'm going to clean my room and walk into town in the scorching heat to eat pizza with my german class.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Zingoleb

« Reply #78 on: 23 Jun 2009, 01:36 »

I'm thinking of maybe learning the mandolin. I mean I guess I'd have to fork out lots of cash to buy one, but I'm a piano player so to be honest if a musical instrument costs less than $10,000 it seems cheap to me. I don't know anything about mandolins except that they sound purdy.

Mandolins are fucking tiny. I wanted to play one for awhile mostly because it is strung in the same way as a violin (GDAE) so I wouldn't have to re-learn scales for a differently strung instrument, but even with my skinny fingers it is a bit hard to play.

Recently I have fallen in love with the bouzouki. It is very similar to the mandolin in pretty much all respects - same sort of sound, similar tunings, four double-strings - except that the neck is a lot longer, which means that it's not like trying to play only over the 15th fret on guitar. It's a beautiful instrument and I would very highly recommend you look into it.

The man that I am commissioning is asking $1,000 for an extremely high quality piece that will take 6 months to make, so the cost shouldn't be too terrible, I don't think.

Barnymoo you posted before me!

Banjoes and mandolins aren't played all that similarly. Banjoes are generally fingerpicked and are acoustically quite loud, whereas you pretty much have to play with a pick if you're going to try for mandolin. I generally hear only strummed chords on mandolin, but there is a bit of single note runs that are fun.

Jimor

• Lovecraftian nightmare
    • Twitch Channel
« Reply #79 on: 23 Jun 2009, 01:48 »

Guys guys guys guys. I'm eating marshmallows with grape jelly inside them. I bought them at Mitsuwa Marketplace today, which is the greatest Japanese market ever. I had real restaurant ramen for the first time in my life, and I bought some cool groceries.

God I love the Japanese market.

Real ramen like that was a revelation during my trip to Tokyo a couple years ago. A real full-course meal in a bowl, not that poor stuff that stands between college kids and starvation. Nom-nom.
Twitch I play games and hang out with friends.

LittleKey

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #80 on: 23 Jun 2009, 01:55 »

I want to go to Japan soooooo badly. And I can't even imagine what their ramen is like. I mean, this stuff I had today was really really good, but I bet it pales in comparison to what you can get in an actual restaurant in Japan.
yahoo answers is the new youtube comments

nobo

« Reply #81 on: 23 Jun 2009, 16:29 »

You guys know the underdog basketball story right? team of 4 takes on team of 9 in a 4v4 league. Most of the time the larger, better rested team dominates, until in the end the little guy pulls it off in double overtime? well, i fucked that story up for my 3 teammates by throwing away the ball instead of scoring the wide open lay up to tie the game and send it into double OT.

:(

Dude is hardcore.

tania

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • famed sex columnist
« Reply #82 on: 23 Jun 2009, 18:50 »

- it's really fucking hot in canuckistan right now (30 degrees celsius , 86 fahrenheit for you weird american types). i am going to die.

- my job still sorta sucks and i haven't started my second one yet, but i hope i do soon because the novelty of sitting around all day has definitely worn off by now.

- my weekly volunteer thing is simultaneously really satisfying and really heartbreaking. while sending some faxes today a kid came up to me and introduced himself, then spent about 40 minutes or so telling me his life story and it was so awful and so unfair that when i thought about it again on the bus ride home i actually started crying a little bit. i was told this would happen a lot, as a lot of these kids grow up with very little support and sort of attach to anybody who will listen, but as upsetting as it is i'm going to make myself get used to this because i made a commitment and i'm sticking to my guns, damnit.

- tonight i made the best fruit salad, maybe ever. who knows.
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

Zingoleb

« Reply #83 on: 23 Jun 2009, 18:54 »

Making album art is hrrrrd

Blaggy,

I am spending several hours on this. I have cropped a picture and made the sides fade to black to fit the album artwork size, but am currently trying to make the font. I hate pretty much all pre-set fonts on album artwork, so I am actually writing out the letters and scanning them into the computer. However, since my handwriting is terrible, I am writing each letters dozens of times until I find one satisfactory.

However, creating something is beautiful.

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #84 on: 23 Jun 2009, 19:22 »

weblog,

Today I went to have dinner with a family that my parents knew from since when they lived in Burundi 25 years ago now. They had a son who was my age, and we were really good friends (as good friends as 4 year olds can be) when he died of cancer at the age of 4. We've been seeing the family on and off for the past 20 years, and my parents and the other parents were constantly in contact. About four months ago my mom received an e-mail from the father that the mother had huntington's disease.

It is so terrifying. She is the nicest lady, and seeing her so weak and fragile was shocking for all of us. It's even worse because it's obvious that she's aware of her surroundings and of everything that is going on with her, but that she just couldn't control it. I think it's the first time that I have come in contact with such a reminder of human frailty.

The two oldest children are also aware that the disease is genetic, and I can't even begin to imagine what that knowledge must mean to them.

Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Scarychips

• Scrabble hacker
  • Wwaahhhhhh
« Reply #85 on: 23 Jun 2009, 21:09 »

I am really sorry for you. I know this from experience since my mom may have that and I have signs of chorea. Really, I'm incredibly sorry for you, your family and their famiily.
Sometimes I look at Achewood archives while listening to Spoon.

Zingoleb

« Reply #86 on: 23 Jun 2009, 21:34 »

Oh shit

I am talking with my brother who was thrown out of my mother's house

And it turns out that my mother has a long history of infidelity with other guys than the ones she marries and she fucked my uncle adn other guys and my fahter might not be my actual father and fuck I seriously don't know how to respond to this. I want to throw up.

I never thought I'd be looking inot paternity tests

A Shoggoth on the Roof

• Furry furrier
« Reply #87 on: 23 Jun 2009, 22:17 »

dear blog thread,

the only thing worse than living in a suburban copy and paste neighborhood with nothing to do is living in a place surrounded by copy and paste neighborhoods where you can't even go spontaneously chill with people because you have to get in a car and drive to a neighborhood first.
I am going away soon though so it's cool, and I'ma get a job when I get back

also Zingoleb I though your father stole your stuff so is it that terrible if he's not really your father?
(if it is terrible then just remember he's the one who's been the father figure in your life, and that's more important than being the person who knocked up your mom (if that's terrible then I refer you to my question))
« Last Edit: 23 Jun 2009, 22:19 by A Shoggoth on the Roof »

Zingoleb

« Reply #88 on: 23 Jun 2009, 22:20 »

It's by complete coincidence that I check back the second you post, I swear

Yes, he does do stupid shit, but I mean...christ. I've lived with him my entire fucking life, this could just change my entire perception of what has happened.

I also look just like his best friend and their entire family.

I really hope this isn't true.

A Shoggoth on the Roof

• Furry furrier
« Reply #89 on: 23 Jun 2009, 22:35 »

don't overthink it or anything, I mean, I realize knowing who your father is is (awwwkward syntax) important, but jumping to conclusions is definitely a bad idea. From what you've posted I get the impression the only thing you've been told is that your mom slept with other men, so I wouldn't go questioning if you're actually related to your best friend just yet.

If you really need a definite answer just get a paternity test and then try to figure things out.

Zingoleb

« Reply #90 on: 23 Jun 2009, 22:49 »

I'm going to. I'm trying not to overreact as I am wont to do. Instead, I just have one hell of a headache as I find out the truth about my mother as she systematically rejects and harms every person in her life, one by one.

I'm going to talk to my uncle first about this, because I know him, and he is likely to try and fuck his brother's wife. He's done that shit before and ... god, I'm just, going to shut up about it now rather than shit all over this thread.

How about them Lips? They sure Flame.

Trevlordyte

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #91 on: 23 Jun 2009, 23:25 »

So last night I went to my ex's house to say good bye because I am moving out of state to go to college.
Bad idea.
I was drunk and and she said some things that offended me. Like that she never loved me and it was all a lie. I told her she wanted to have my child and "fuck you".
I got punched in the face and hugged her dad one last time.
Once again, I'm procrastinating.

abadname

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • double plus good
    • http://www.myspace.com/roseofsharyn7
« Reply #92 on: 24 Jun 2009, 00:21 »

Dear blog thread
I'm going to break this into good things and bad I guess

Good things
I have a mohawk
I have beer
The mexican market by my apartment will sell me beer without checking my id
My car is fixed (more on this later)
I have a good job
I may be getting a new car soon

Less good things
It cost 2000 to fix my car
I still need to sell my car in the next year since they put in a used transmission
I am dying for affection
I haven't kissed a girl in months
I never go out to meet new people
I have no idea how to talk to new people at random places
I still have to sell my car
I'm super lonely and whiney
My dad sucks super bad

Overall i'm pretty good but i'm just really down on myself right now and dying for affection. I know none of my problems are bad or anything new it just kind of sucks with where i am and where my friends are (all engaged). Thanks for listening.

Also I have a mohawk and i like it quite a bit.

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #93 on: 24 Jun 2009, 01:25 »

- it's really fucking hot in canuckistan right now (30 degrees celsius , 86 fahrenheit for you weird american types). i am going to die.
Wah...?
My Last.FM

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #94 on: 24 Jun 2009, 01:46 »

I know, right? At 30 degrees I would maybe start thinking about not wearing long sleeves.

Oh hey blog thread.
My boy gets home in three weeks now! But I have been through so much heartache and soul-searching these past few months that I don't know what I'm gonna be like when I finally see him. I hope it is not awful.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #95 on: 24 Jun 2009, 02:07 »

I drop the jacket and cycle to work in just the t-shirt from about 18 degrees C.  At 20 I change into shorts when I get home; at about 25 I go to work in shorts.

At 30 I'm really uncomfortable, but not quite dead yet - that cuts in around 38 (I've only experienced that in southern Spain).

Zingoleb

« Reply #96 on: 24 Jun 2009, 02:16 »

I know you're talking Celsius temperatures, but the first time I read that I was thinking you were talking about age and it was amusing.

BlahBlah

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #97 on: 24 Jun 2009, 06:01 »

Zingoleb, you couldn't ease up on the posting a bit, could you? It gets kind of annoying to read them all. Also, I'm not sure if you're even telling the truth or just making stuff up. You said previously that you had 56k, browsing this forum all of the time seems like a waste of bandwidth.

Zingoleb

« Reply #98 on: 24 Jun 2009, 06:05 »

See, now I'm at a loss whether to answer you by posting again or not.

It is 56k, that's why I don't even bother touching the Pointless Thread and stick to more text-oriented threads.

And I'm sorry for being post-heavy, I've been seriously stuck at home for the past few days since the car incident.

Edit: Goddamn, I do post a lot. :( I need a life.  Sorry guys!
« Last Edit: 24 Jun 2009, 06:10 by Zingoleb »

BlahBlah

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #99 on: 24 Jun 2009, 06:08 »

It's okay, I don't mean to be a dick or anything.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 95   Go Up