Butts!!!!
- 13 (14.4%)
Something else (Please specify)
- 6 (6.7%)
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
- 3 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT: 2626-2630 (Jan 27 - 31 2014) Weekly Comics Discussion Thread  (Read 129670 times)

Schmorgluck

• Duck attack survivor
  • Radical feminist

*tilts head* Schmorgluck, do you ever just like sit down in a café and watch the people around you? Particularly those who come in pairs, but are not obviously a couple?
Nope, can't say I really do that. I have time and again observed couples forming during parties (well, back when I went to parties that is), but that's about it.
“Oh yes, it hurts at times to be alone among the stars. But it hurts a lot more to be alone at a party. A lot more.” - George R. R. Martin

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page

It worked?  Well how is Marten going to cope with that!
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Lubricus

• Beyoncé

More rarely than I'd want to, but yes, occassionally.
Watching people and trying to make out what they are to each other is fun! It's like shipping, but with real people you will most likely never see again!
I'm bad at observing from a distance. I'd probably mess up and say hi.

:laugh:
What do you know about Pokémon?

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google

That was a masterful display of suspenseful trickery on Jeph's part, I'm sure this entire thread is stunned right now.
Not really, I was more surprised why people opposed the very idea and stuff.

I think it might be because it came from a guy like Marten that it worked.

From a smooth, confident guy, a line like that is overly forward and usually kinda gross.  But from an awkward-but-sweet guy who's clearly not a player, it could be endearing.  It doesn't come across as tacky and crude, but as a really clumsy expression of attraction from a nice guy who's not quite sure how  to express attraction but means well.
OMG women are so complicated.
Carpe Diem

ysth

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • capital eszet

Sometimes a hoodoo is just a hoodoo.

Soulsynger

• The Tickler
  • Got alla the cri'cal sysms runnin'
    • Fessel at DeviantART

Okay, fuggit. I'm just gonna start pretending that Jeph is reading this thread and just does the exact opposite of what seems to be consensus among the majority of the participants.

Gotta be honest, though, Delilah's armpit and leg hair would be a turn off for me, personally. It wasn't always thus. I think I'm becoming shallow...

I love it!
Sometimes, when you've been passive your whole life and you *finally* step up to the plate, it doesn't really matter how inept your attempt was.  Sometimes life says "Y'know what?  Fuck it.  This one is on me." Just to make sure you keep trying.  Of course, sometimes life likes to smash shit horribly, but the golden moments of "FUCK YES" are what we live for.
I've heard this said a lot lately. At some point people seem to get tired of really trying with all they have and just go with quantity over apparent quality.
Life seems to play favorites, though... Ôo
My music as Hirnfunk on Soundcloud
My art (old and new) as Indrome on DeviantArt

Loki

• comeback tour!
  • The mischief that dwells within

I am surprised this wasn't mentioned yet, but I don't really like the new "comic title" font. Reminds me of Bootstrap.
The future is a weird place and you never know where it will take you.
the careful illusion of shit-togetherness

Soulsynger

• The Tickler
    • Fessel at DeviantART

I am surprised this wasn't mentioned yet, but I don't really like the new "comic title" font. Reminds me of Bootstrap.
Now that you mention it... maybe not put that in crisp or sharp. Strong would be a better choice for that font, maybe?

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.

OK, I'm just going to give a blanket apology up front for this...

Hey there Delilah, yeah, that line was kinda cheesy
But my friend Tai left me here and so I’m thinking that you’re easy,
and I hope…
That it’s not just the beer and dope
Making you grope…

Hey there Delilah if you reach a little lower
I will follow you upstairs or anywhere you choose to go –
Er, well I mean,
This is much more than I’d foreseen!
I messed my jeans…

Oh, what you do to me!
Oh, what you do to me…

I'm really, really sorry about that, but if I don't get it out of my system it just backs up for days... 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

riccostar

• FIGHT YOU
  • Goddamned stoner cat.

I'm not sure if I'm so impressed with that because it's impressive or because it's four in the morning...

Either way, *applauds*
if it's probable that you're going to "die trying"
you might want to rethink your plan...

Lubricus

• Beyoncé

No need for any kind of apology, Carl-E, that was inspired!  8-)
What do you know about Pokémon?

NoOne3

• Not quite a lurker

Gotta be honest, though, Delilah's armpit and leg hair would be a turn off for me, personally. It wasn't always thus. I think I'm becoming shallow...
Well, you know, "One man's trash is another man's treasure." It's just I never noticed Marten is into this. Didn't notice any hint of mutual understanding between them. It just look like a desperate attempt to get laid... So far, it's sad really.

greywolfe

• Balloon animal serial killer

Well, you know, "One man's trash is another man's treasure." It's just I never noticed Marten is into this. Didn't notice any hint of mutual understanding between them. It just look like a desperate attempt to get laid... So far, it's sad really.

It looks desperate because they are older. If they were 16, this would be 'cute'.

Strange how age somehow affects that view.

ysth

• capital eszet

Now that you mention it... maybe not put that in crisp or sharp. Strong would be a better choice for that font, maybe?
Maybe he just doesn't have his usual font on the Companion?  Windows comes with shitty fonts.  AFAICT the dialogue font is unchanged, though?

cesariojpn

• Scrabble hacker

Damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. There seems to be an agreement here that Marten should be more active and not always wait for the woman to take the initiative. But when he does take the initiative, he is a douche, or at least awkward, and should be aware that a woman will usually give some kind of signal if she would welcome an advance.

Welcome to the internet, where we're all hypocritical bastards.

greywolfe

Damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. There seems to be an agreement here that Marten should be more active and not always wait for the woman to take the initiative. But when he does take the initiative, he is a douche, or at least awkward, and should be aware that a woman will usually give some kind of signal if she would welcome an advance.

*and cynical ;)

cpflux

• Emoticontraindication

And I kind of feel like this is all a symptom of a much bigger problem, which is that Marten seems to be completely without direction in his life. I don't really pay attention to this forum much and I'm sure it's been discussed elsewhere, but this guy is going absolutely nowhere in his life. When you strip out all the funny from the comic, it's depressing.

It's entirely possible her comeback to his Buddha joke flicked the switch in his head. I know that's happened to me at least a few times.

cpflux

• Emoticontraindication

Ditto, and ditto. I think, though, the purely aesthetic concerns become less important the more time you spend with someone... if you let the rest of their qualities shine through.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.

Yeah in fairness this is not the kind of move that a guy like Marten should be going for.

I think it might be because it came from a guy like Marten that it worked.

From a smooth, confident guy, a line like that is overly forward and usually kinda gross.  But from an awkward-but-sweet guy who's clearly not a player, it could be endearing.  It doesn't come across as tacky and crude, but as a really clumsy expression of attraction from a nice guy who's not quite sure how  to express attraction but means well.

You have a point, but I think that only really applies if you consider smoothness/confidence to be the same as being 'smooth'/over-confident. I'm very confident (wouldn't call myself 'smooth' because I just can't imagine that being a good thing) and similar lines to the one Marten used have worked for me before.

Although I hate to call them 'lines.' 'Lines' shouldn't work. Every woman is different, after all.

But yeah I can see what you mean about how if it was in a bashful kind of 'aw shucks I can't talk to women' kind of way it could work.

And you anti-armpit hair/leg hair guys... pfffft if a girl turns you on enough that shit is irrelevant.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

LittleKing

• Emoticontraindication

It looks desperate because they are older. If they were 16, this would be 'cute'.

Why desperate? What's wrong with two people just wanting to "get laid" if they're both attracted to each other and ok with casual sex? :?

greywolfe

Why desperate? What's wrong with two people just wanting to "get laid" if they're both attracted to each other and ok with casual sex? :?

I'm saying the opposite, however I am agreeing that Marten can give that impression sometimes.

punkthug

• Notorious N.U.R.R.

Me, Myself, I'm not happy with the new intro of Reed's new love interest.   I would have liked to see some more build-up of the girl's character before the random hook up started.  I think Marten would be down with that, but I don't know here at al!

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.

Seems a pretty accurate reflection of real life party hook-ups to me.

techkid

• Disqualified from the human race for shoving

I still stand by what I said in my last post (back at page 2 somewhere...). However, I am probably more awkward (and scruffier) than Marten, and suspect that me making a similar approach will illicit a punch in the neck, or visitation from the cops. Or both.

Still, sometimes it works, very much so in this case. Reminds me of
(click to show/hide)
(Seriously NSFW. No link; Google it yourself.)
Just because I'm evil, doesn't mean I'm a bad person.

greywolfe

Seems a pretty accurate reflection of real life party hook-ups to me.

Can attest to this. Occasionally awkward but ultimately fun.

cpflux

• Emoticontraindication

Pretty sure "mutual understanding" was achieved when she started licking his neck.

LittleKing

• Emoticontraindication

It seems pretty accurate and realistic to me as well.

And imo the "Hey, we only met tonight but I feel like I want to get to now you better so we can build a meaningful relationship together!" approach would be way more naive and "desperate" than what happened with Marten and Delilah. They met, had fun throughout the night, found each other attractive so decided to have some make-out time (maybe more?) with each other. Seems pretty honest and healthy to me :wink:

aphanisis81

• Furry furrier
  • Grammar is not half as important as clarity.

2. After the unspeakably uninteresting and interminable Dale/Marigold storyline, this arc seems absolutely fascinating.

I hope we will get back to Dale and Marigold soon.

Oh man, seriously? To each his own, but their subplots just fall completely flat for me. Possibly because they're usually the vehicles for exploring the AI concerns, and while that stuff is interesting in its own right, it always seems to stop the dramatic flow of the real narrative - the inter- and intra-personal travails of young adults in the small college/hipster-intensive region of New England in which I had my own such early 20s travails - dead in  its tracks. I'd give anything to see strips dealing with Angus and Faye tarrying over the New York question or Claire dealing with any number of issues related to her burgeoning gender identity or some much needed Dora character development instead of two weeks of Dale being harassed by the specter living in his glasses. Marigold practically became the strip protagonist since her introduction, and she is just not interesting enough to carry the strip. But again, to each his own, I guess.

br_alm

• Notorious N.U.R.R.

Yay, finally! I'm glad Marten's getting some love, even if it was a pretty lame come on. Still, it's leaps and bounds better than what a Socially Awkward Penguin such as myself would do in the same situation. I think Delilah is a carefree and positive person, and she can do a world of good for Marten. I wonder if they'll have a serious relationship or if it's just a one night stand...

GarandMarine

• Awakened
  • Kawaii in the streets, Senpai in the sheets

Her right hand aside, a tongue to the neck is the fastest possible way to throw my brain out of gear.
I built the walls that make my life a prison, I built them all and cannot be forgiven... ...Sold my soul to carry your vendetta, So let me go before you can regret it, You've made your choice and now it's come to this, But that's price you pay when you're a monster with no name.

Schmorgluck

• Duck attack survivor
  • Radical feminist

I wonder if they'll have a serious relationship or if it's just a one night stand...
Or whatever in between?

Anyway, Delilah must be using hyperbole when she says Marten's come on is the least smooth ever. A friend of mine told me of how a guy insistently tried to pick her up for a hook up at a party, and went as far as to say "Come oooon, it's just a matter of five minutes!"

Seriously, try to beat that.
“Oh yes, it hurts at times to be alone among the stars. But it hurts a lot more to be alone at a party. A lot more.” - George R. R. Martin

Soulsynger

• The Tickler
    • Fessel at DeviantART

Easy: "U wan sum fuk?"

Oh, btw. everybody get your Daaaaaaaaaaaang-machines ready! I want to see some real commitment this time!

anahata

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Never knowingly understood

Me, Myself, I'm not happy with the new intro of Reed's new love interest.   I would have liked to see some more build-up of the girl's character before the random hook up started.  I think Marten would be down with that, but I don't know here at al!

Welcome, new person / de-lurker!

As for "love interest", that may be projecting a bit far. We don't know that it's going to be any more than a one night stand, and a one night stand with someone you've met at a party doesn't really involve much character build up. I suspect Delilah is not going to be a long term relationship, but she might be part of a bigger plot development e.g. Marten falls head over heels in love with someone else while D is still around, complications ensue, Marten re-evaluates the meaning of life, the universe and everything... whatever, could be anything. I guess Delilah has entered the story for a reason, but we don't exactly know what.

It's Okay! I just won't touch any machines!

Sidhekin

• FIGHT YOU
    • LiveJournal

"Love interest" or "ill-advised hookup"?  Neither?  Both?

Jeph only knows.

(If even.)
perl -e 'print "Just another Perl ${\(trickster and hacker)},";'

The Sidhekin proves that Sidhe did it!

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun

OK, I'm just going to give a blanket apology up front for this...

Hey there Delilah, yeah, that line was kinda cheesy
But my friend Tai left me here and so I’m thinking that you’re easy,
and I hope…
That it’s not just the beer and dope
Making you grope…

Hey there Delilah if you reach a little lower
I will follow you upstairs or anywhere you choose to go –
Er, well I mean,
This is much more than I’d foreseen!
I messed my jeans…

Oh, what you do to me!
Oh, what you do to me…

I'm really, really sorry about that, but if I don't get it out of my system it just backs up for days...

(throws a Plain White T at Carl-E)
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Technetium

• Emoticontraindication

Marten has been creeping away from being directionless. He has a career path now, granted one that Tai imposed on him, and is beginning to take the band seriously.
The library job? He's a glorified intern. And to move up significantly he needs a degree (Library Science or something close to being called that depending on what school).  More importantly, has there ever been a time where Marten has said "you know, I think I'd really like to be a librarian, I can see myself doing that for the rest of my life."? Never. This is just a job he took because he needed the money. He's also a long way from being able to make a living doing music. They have no demo album, are only just talking about the possibility of performing in front of people, and nobody outside of Northampton (or whatever Jeph is calling it in QC universe) knows about them. His band is at the same place that many early-teen bands are at.

Anyway, with regards to today's comic, I'm kind of disappointed to see that so many readers have changed their view about whether or not it was lame what Marten had said, simply based on the knowledge now that it worked. I mean, it's like saying that slipping a girl a drug in her drink is less creepy if she ends up not pressing charges afterward. And honestly, where is this going? What are Marten's expectations, and what are Delilah's expectations? What if Delilah is looking for "tonight only"? Does Marten have a history that indicates that he easily emotionally detaches from women he has close relations with? He hasn't really thought about this at all (again, this goes back to the whole "directionless" thing) and he's probably going to end up with some big regrets when it doesn't end up how he would like. Of course, Jeph can choose to write the story so that everything magically works out, but he seems to like tormenting his characters so I don't expect that to happen. And if it does, it would be what Annie Wilkes in Misery refers to as "cheating" in writing.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns

Welcome, new people!
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

NilsO

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • (_!_) (_!_) (_!_) (_!_) Butts Butts Butts Butts

And I kind of feel like this is all a symptom of a much bigger problem, which is that Marten seems to be completely without direction in his life. I don't really pay attention to this forum much and I'm sure it's been discussed elsewhere, but this guy is going absolutely nowhere in his life. When you strip out all the funny from the comic, it's depressing.
Faye and Dora have discussed this previously (Link). Basically, Marten is a nice guy, but without ambitions in his life. Being modest may attract certain girls (Link). However, modesty and lack of ambitions is not the same thing, and over time, lack of ambitions will make potential partners loose interest.

cabbagehut

• Emoticontraindication

Oh man, seriously? To each his own, but their subplots just fall completely flat for me. ...some much needed Dora character development instead of two weeks of Dale being harassed by the specter living in his glasses. Marigold practically became the strip protagonist since her introduction, and she is just not interesting enough to carry the strip. But again, to each his own, I guess.

I completely agree.  Though honestly, I've found the romantic relationships the least interesting part of the comic (part of that might be that I have always very strongly disliked Angus and felt he really shoved his way into Faye's life, and that is creepy to me).  I really enjoy the friendship parts, because they seem realistic.  I may find Dale and Marigold not-so-interesting because I know so many people like them in real life, so they just don't catch my attention the same way.

NilsO

• Cthulhu f'tagn

The library job? He's a glorified intern. And to move up significantly he needs a degree (Library Science or something close to being called that depending on what school).  More importantly, has there ever been a time where Marten has said "you know, I think I'd really like to be a librarian, I can see myself doing that for the rest of my life."? Never. This is just a job he took because he needed the money. He's also a long way from being able to make a living doing music. They have no demo album, are only just talking about the possibility of performing in front of people, and nobody outside of Northampton (or whatever Jeph is calling it in QC universe) knows about them. His band is at the same place that many early-teen bands are at.
Basically, Marten is a loser, without education and career opportunities. And he has no ambitions, other than a rather unrealistic wish to be a successful musician. That should be a put-off for most potential partners. His good looks and (mostly) nice manners may help in the short term, but it is not enough for a lasting relationship.

aphanisis81

• Furry furrier

Oh man, seriously? To each his own, but their subplots just fall completely flat for me. ...some much needed Dora character development instead of two weeks of Dale being harassed by the specter living in his glasses. Marigold practically became the strip protagonist since her introduction, and she is just not interesting enough to carry the strip. But again, to each his own, I guess.

I completely agree.  Though honestly, I've found the romantic relationships the least interesting part of the comic (part of that might be that I have always very strongly disliked Angus and felt he really shoved his way into Faye's life, and that is creepy to me).  I really enjoy the friendship parts, because they seem realistic.  I may find Dale and Marigold not-so-interesting because I know so many people like them in real life, so they just don't catch my attention the same way.

Despite how it might sound, I don't mean to come off as disgruntled over the comic or critical of Jeph. QC is probably second only to Breaking Bad as my all-time favorite large-scale narrative across all media forms. And I don't think there has to be romantic tension in every arc for the comic to be fulfilling. In fact, I think Jeph showed remarkable restraint in waiting until #500 to even begin to resolve the Faye/Marten storyline, and the glacial pacing has paid off in numerous other subplots. Like I said before, the confrontation of inter/intra-personal problems is what drives the story for me, and the more rare and/or surprising the moments of smooching and banging, the better; makes them all the more resonant when they do happen.

Marigold has had a little character development, but considering how central she became to the comic and how long she's been around now, it too often goes back to the fact that she's socially awkward and eats too much jerky and pocky. Hanners is a great example of a character who had this kind of one-note definition and then developed into a seriously complex, nuanced figure.

As for Dale, his biggest moments involved glasses-girl (May?), which I thought was the worst arc of the strip (possibly tied w/ Clinton's first major storyline). I'd be interested to see him explored in terms of his particular approach to eking out a living with a bunch of odd jobs (though I guess that's off the table now that he's a CoD barista), but whenever he's presented as gamer nerd/awkward dude/Marigold's potential love interest/vehicle for exploring AI stuff, I sort of tune out.

LittleKing

• Emoticontraindication

I mean, it's like saying that slipping a girl a drug in her drink is less creepy if she ends up not pressing charges afterward.
Are you serious? It's nothing like that! You're comparing drugging and taking advantage of someone to making a somewhat lame pass at a girl you've been talking to at a party... Do you honestly think they're on the same level?

And honestly, where is this going? What are Marten's expectations, and what are Delilah's expectations? What if Delilah is looking for "tonight only"? Does Marten have a history that indicates that he easily emotionally detaches from women he has close relations with? He hasn't really thought about this at all (again, this goes back to the whole "directionless" thing) and he's probably going to end up with some big regrets when it doesn't end up how he would like.
It's a hook-up at a party, don't you think it's too early to be talking of expectations, wondering where it's going, etc? There's nothing wrong with having some "naughty" fun with someone you've just met when you're both up for it and consenting adults. If it feels good just go for it. You can figure out later if you're actually compatible and interested in having a serious relationship, but none of that matters right now.

Marten's taking initiative, being more assertive and letting go of himself a little and Delilah seems to be a free spirited and open minded girl, I see this arc as a really positive and much needed development for our main character. Whether it results in a serious relationship or not is irrelevant at this point (imo).

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics

I'd be interested to see him explored in terms of his particular approach to eking out a living with a bunch of odd jobs (though I guess that's off the table now that he's a CoD barista),
It might not be off the table. He's shown quitting at the pizza place, but he's never shown quitting any of the other jobs. And his CoD job is probably part-time and not particularly well-paid, so it would likely make sense for him to keep the other jobs.
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

aphanisis81

• Furry furrier

I'd be interested to see him explored in terms of his particular approach to eking out a living with a bunch of odd jobs (though I guess that's off the table now that he's a CoD barista),
It might not be off the table. He's shown quitting at the pizza place, but he's never shown quitting any of the other jobs. And his CoD job is probably part-time and not particularly well-paid, so it would likely make sense for him to keep the other jobs.

Fair enough, though CoD has always seemed to exist in some alternate universe of service jobs. Faye basically never seemed to have money problems, even well before she became manager (another thing I'd like to see some development on). I mean, therapy ain't cheap I did psychoanalysis for a 6 months, and it cost >$100/hr. Penelope lived by herself in a pretty bitchin' apartment even though she'd transitioned from retail (I'm guessing the Barnes & Noble down the street in Hadley) to barista. The gang has all kinds of free time to hang out. One thing that particularly struck me was an early comic in which Faye shows up at Marten's "office bitch" job saying "Let the weekend begin!" Um, you work in a coffee shop. The weekend should be an abstract, essentially meaningless concept to you!

Hybris

• Not quite a lurker
  • U-17 Silent Hunter

Ancient wisdom say if girl is hairier then you... run away with haste. That is all.
"Overkill is better then being killed" General FPS rule of thumb

"I'm back bitches!"

NilsO

• Cthulhu f'tagn

It's a hook-up at a party, don't you think it's too early to be talking of expectations, wondering where it's going, etc? There's nothing wrong with having some "naughty" fun with someone you've just met when you're both up for it and consenting adults. If it feels good just go for it. You can figure out later if you're actually compatible and interested in having a serious relationship, but none of that matters right now.

Marten's taking initiative, being more assertive and letting go of himself a little and Delilah seems to be a free spirited and open minded girl, I see this arc as a really positive and much needed development for our main character. Whether it results in a serious relationship or not is irrelevant at this point (imo).
Agreed. I still think the "you can pay me back with makeouts" line was way too lame, but apparently it worked this time (or Delilah decided a pity fuck was appropriate, both for her own enjoyment and a way to "educate" a nice boy she just met). But I seriously doubt she is interested in any long term relationship.

Now, as for tomorrow, let us see some more hair!

Jazzmaster

• Obscure cultural reference

Heh.  I was doing some showerthink about this a couple hours ago.  I think Marten has become somewhat of a scapegoat for people to look upon and criticize so they can feel better about themselves.  Even Dora and Faye alluded to that in one comic, and I remember it setting the forums ablaze (I was also pretty annoyed).

I'm starting to think Marten's "awkwardness" is overblown, because people like looking at him and going "ha ha! Look at this guy lol! At least I'm not that bad at socializing!"

So he finally takes a risk and makes a move on a lady, and he's ZOMG SO AWKWARD.  Why are we criticizing somebody for making an effort?  What did you expect from somebody with such little experience?  Better to make an effort to learn and do the mandatory face-falling so you can actually improve.  After all - sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something.  If he'd just gone home without trying to hit on anybody, we wouldn't hear the end of that on here, either.

As to being chill and somewhat passive...why is that such a bad thing?  It's one thing to never take risks and never assert yourself (which just may be Marten's case), but sometimes lying back and letting things happen is a good idea.  Que sera, sera.

gprimr1

• Furry furrier

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

But for Martin in general, fortune favors the bold.

NilsO

• Cthulhu f'tagn

Ancient wisdom say if girl is hairier then you... run away with haste. That is all.
Too much hair phobia in this forum. Although Marten has on a previous occasion expressed his anti-hair stance. Time to wake up. Body hair is natural. Let us make 2014 the year of the bush!

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.

Sorry my eyes just rolled so hard they fell out of my head, could you pick them up for me?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13   Go Up