THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 15:01
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Mandate  (Read 3454 times)

GarandMarine

• Awakened
  • Kawaii in the streets, Senpai in the sheets
The Mandate
« on: 10 Nov 2013, 12:59 »

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1964463742/the-mandate

I am VERY excited for this game and have pledged enthusiastically in support of this epic scifi game.

My Empress's will be done. No quarter to rebels. Helm bring us about! 10 degrees up spin! Bosun, sound general quarters!
I built the walls that make my life a prison, I built them all and cannot be forgiven... ...Sold my soul to carry your vendetta, So let me go before you can regret it, You've made your choice and now it's come to this, But that's price you pay when you're a monster with no name.

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
  • but will you understand
Re: The Mandate
« Reply #1 on: 12 Nov 2013, 18:57 »

That looks ambitious, and I want it!

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #2 on: 12 Nov 2013, 19:09 »

Ikr? You were one of the first people I thought of when I saw that. "Nae will want to see this"
I built the walls that make my life a prison, I built them all and cannot be forgiven... ...Sold my soul to carry your vendetta, So let me go before you can regret it, You've made your choice and now it's come to this, But that's price you pay when you're a monster with no name.

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #3 on: 28 Nov 2013, 21:57 »

Update, we hit funding! On to stretch goals!

RedWolf4

• Duck attack survivor
  • Stop that.
« Reply #4 on: 29 Nov 2013, 05:32 »

Cool, I've always wanted to play a game like this, just too many genre duds out there though. Hopefully this turns out a cut above the rest.
Winner and reigning champion of the award for 'Best Nigh-Constant Look of Disgust and Bewilderment 2018, 2020 and 2020 Endurance Round Part 2'.

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #5 on: 29 Nov 2013, 07:05 »

Yeah, it's great that we hit funding even with a little hick up right before we hit 500k. Some trolling cunt withdrew a 10k pledge. There response from the dev is fantastic. They're holding a community event to court martial him. (the troll)

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #6 on: 09 Apr 2014, 14:36 »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1964463742/the-mandate/posts/790408

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1964463742/the-mandate/posts/799013

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-04-03-this-is-how-you-plan-space-combat-in-sci-fi-rpg-the-mandate

Some of the more recent updates including a preview video of their battle planning system, I was excited about this game but after reading a couple Honor Harrington books I have a goddamn MOTOBONER for this game.
« Last Edit: 12 Apr 2014, 20:18 by GarandMarine »

RedWolf4

• Duck attack survivor
  • Stop that.
« Reply #7 on: 12 Apr 2014, 19:38 »

Hmm, yes, I shall put my expectations vaguely up a little on this one. Very intrigued now.
Winner and reigning champion of the award for 'Best Nigh-Constant Look of Disgust and Bewilderment 2018, 2020 and 2020 Endurance Round Part 2'.

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #8 on: 17 Apr 2014, 04:38 »

(Sees the video, goes to pledge, realizes the thread/kickstarter was from months ago and it is too late) :(
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #9 on: 17 Apr 2014, 04:46 »

Go to their website, I think you can still pledge on paypal Method!

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #10 on: 17 Apr 2014, 04:57 »

Nice, you can! Which rank did you get?
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #11 on: 17 Apr 2014, 05:16 »

Ensign, I wanted the content pass and early beta access

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
  • but will you understand
« Reply #12 on: 17 Apr 2014, 15:13 »

I'm sort of waiting to see the released project; I want this to work, but I hate investing myself into something ahead of time. At least when it comes to media.
Pages: [1]   Go Up