THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 08:24
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mass Effect 4  (Read 19613 times)

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
Re: Mass Effect 4
« Reply #50 on: 01 Mar 2017, 10:49 »

Stupid sexy hanar...

TheEvilDog

« Reply #51 on: 01 Mar 2017, 11:40 »

You know, when they say that there'll be nudity in ME:A, they probably mean the half-barbie doll look they went for with Dragon Age Inquisition.

ChaoSera

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #52 on: 04 Mar 2017, 03:09 »

Ok, this looks honestly amazing. There are obviously not going to be tons of these really fleshed out planets - but there don't have to be. These don't even seem to be part of the main storyline, they are just there for additional content and giving you the feeling that you're really populating a new galaxy. I love it.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #53 on: 12 Jun 2017, 07:07 »

News is a little late, but it seems that the next Mass Effect is on indefinite hold due to the downsizing of Bioware Montreal.

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #54 on: 12 Jun 2017, 07:51 »

News is a little late, but it seems that the next Mass Effect is on indefinite hold due to the downsizing of Bioware Montreal.

Possibly also due to the Andromeda fiasco (as well as the critical and fan reception of that game).

At the very least it will have to wait until Bioware Edmonton complete work on Project: Dylan (which could take years).
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

TheEvilDog

« Reply #55 on: 12 Jun 2017, 08:12 »

Possibly also due to the Andromeda fiasco (as well as the critical and fan reception of that game).

At the very least it will have to wait until Bioware Edmonton complete work on Project: Dylan (which could take years).

Presumably that's why Montreal is getting downsized, because of the reception of Andromeda. It should be noted that noted as well that the Montreal studio was founded as a dlc producing studio for ME3, but it was dogged by several factors during Andromeda's production, all of which pretty much come down to they didn't receive enough money to make the game.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up