THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 16:47
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 65   Go Down

Author Topic: miscellaneous musings  (Read 532686 times)

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
Re: miscellaneous musings
« Reply #1050 on: 02 Jan 2015, 17:46 »

Correction, I forgot the third category:
3) Ads for Facebook games that "YOU CAN DOWNLOAD NOW FOR FREE*"
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #1051 on: 02 Jan 2015, 17:52 »

Oh, you mean the Gods of War ad with Justin Verlander's girlfriend - that I see at the bottom of this page when I'm on Tapatalk?  :psyduck:
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

cesium133

• Cesium Comics
« Reply #1052 on: 02 Jan 2015, 17:57 »

Yeah, I'm guessing that one is targeted at horny teenage boys...

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #1053 on: 02 Jan 2015, 18:03 »

I was at a new year's party where I saw someone who looked like Pewdiepie and someone who looked like Matt Smith, and after that I was primed for seeing celebrity lookalikes so there was also a Tobey Maguire and some others I couldn't place. I think my facial recognition neural networks get overexcited sometimes.
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #1054 on: 02 Jan 2015, 19:45 »

Oh, you mean the Gods of War ad with Justin Verlander's girlfriend - that I see at the bottom of this page when I'm on Tapatalk?  :psyduck:
I didn't know who that was, but apparently he's Kate Upton's boyfriend. Lucky bastard.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #1055 on: 02 Jan 2015, 23:42 »

Yeah, I'm guessing that one is targeted at horny teenage boys...

See also Evony.

(TVTropes link because even I'm not horrible enough to link to the game)
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

GarandMarine

• Awakened
  • Kawaii in the streets, Senpai in the sheets
« Reply #1056 on: 03 Jan 2015, 00:41 »

Does Pewdiepie actually count as a famous person? He's more of a plague really.
I built the walls that make my life a prison, I built them all and cannot be forgiven... ...Sold my soul to carry your vendetta, So let me go before you can regret it, You've made your choice and now it's come to this, But that's price you pay when you're a monster with no name.

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #1057 on: 03 Jan 2015, 00:59 »

I don't know who or what Pewdiepie is, and with a name like that, I don't think I'll google it.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #1058 on: 03 Jan 2015, 01:04 »

He's a video game commentator. He kinda reminds of Fred. Both are uber high pitched, annoying, and instantly trigger my urge to hurt things.
I built the walls that make my life a prison, I built them all and cannot be forgiven... ...Sold my soul to carry your vendetta, So let me go before you can regret it, You've made your choice and now it's come to this, But that's price you pay when you're a monster with no name.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #1059 on: 03 Jan 2015, 04:57 »

I don't know who or what Pewdiepie is, and with a name like that, I don't think I'll google it.
He's one of those new media celebrities that anyone over the age of 25 can't figure out why the hell they got their fame. The answer to that is "by filming yourself being funny while playing videogames". That's all you really need or want to know about it...
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #1060 on: 03 Jan 2015, 06:55 »

The YouTube personalities who film themselves being funny over video games are great. The ones that share your sense of humour make you feel like you're just hanging out with your friends when you're not able to be with them. I love JonTron, Game Grumps (before and after Jon left), Continue?, and numerous others. They bring me great joy. In fact Game Grumps updating on a daily basis helped me get through my divorce.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
« Reply #1061 on: 04 Jan 2015, 05:27 »

The answer to that is "by filming yourself being funny while playing videogames". That's all you really need or want to know about it...

Which is different to "being funny while standing on a stage" or "being funny and writing it down"?
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

osaka

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #1062 on: 04 Jan 2015, 07:27 »

I'm still waiting for this xChasemoney stand-up show.
Meh, if you have to run fsck, you're already fscked.

94ssd

• Only pretending to work
  • Hadouken
« Reply #1063 on: 04 Jan 2015, 14:50 »

He's one of those new media celebrities that anyone over the age of 25 can't figure out why the hell they got their fame. The answer to that is "by filming yourself being funny while playing videogames". That's all you really need or want to know about it...

For a very long time I thought Pewdiepie was the name of a My Little Pony. Then I discovered Game Grumps and he was mentioned in passing or something, and then I recall a news article about all the monies he has. Still haven't watched any of his stuff.

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #1064 on: 04 Jan 2015, 18:38 »

You're thinking of Pinkie Pie. I'd be surprised if the similarity in name was a coincidence.

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
  • Scare a moose, will you do the fandango?
    • Me.
« Reply #1065 on: 05 Jan 2015, 03:36 »

My Art.
I was into Stumpy and the Cuntfarts before they sold out.

osaka

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #1066 on: 05 Jan 2015, 05:59 »

At this point I would declare my absolute incapability of understanding why My Little Pony is likable to anyone, but GM is on the forum and something tells me that saying so would get my head sniped.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #1067 on: 05 Jan 2015, 06:26 »

Anyone? You confess to not understand why it is likeable even to its target audience?

osaka

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #1068 on: 05 Jan 2015, 08:18 »

I got spoiled as a young kid and got shown the kids programming of the 1980s. Spain coming out of a dictatorship made some top tier programmes.

I suppose the target audience might find cute ponies to be cute. That's about 95% of what I see in it.

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #1069 on: 05 Jan 2015, 10:00 »

At this point I would declare my absolute incapability of understanding why My Little Pony is likable to anyone, but GM is on the forum and something tells me that saying so would get my head sniped.

I honestly just like the facial expression on that pony. It matches my own deeply sarcastic and snide "Really?" face quite nicely. My brother's a sailor and he likes the ponies. He, and other military brony types have basically informed me that it comes down to the innocence of the world presented, most media, and most children's programming has a cynical air to it these days, this show keeps it's eyes open, especially to young men and women who have seen the worst of the world this "childhood lost" perspective can be quite perceptive as why some populations turn to the show.

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #1070 on: 05 Jan 2015, 12:12 »

That and it's just generally enjoyable.

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #1071 on: 08 Jan 2015, 22:46 »

Have some boot camp anecdotes, I wrote them up for a Marine Corps thread, but they're pretty funny.

We had a recruit in our platoon the DI called Stump, short guy by any standard. Well one day late in 1st Phase, Stump approaches our Drill Hat, and reports that he has lost his sling keeper. "Well. This recruit would like a new one." "...You'd like a new one huh?" Drill Instructor Gunnery Sergeant Cobb's voice is calm at this point. "Well recruit, I don't have one, so what you're going to do is, when we go to chow tonight, I don't want you to take any food. I want you to get a big pile of spoons. No forks or knives those might fuck up your guts. Then I want you to eat those spoons, so tonight, in the squad bay, you'll shit out metal pellets, then after lights out, you can forge yourself a new sling keeper. Understand?" Stump gave his best "Yes Sir!" with a confused look on his face and hopped back in formation.

Right around that same time one of the other recruits, Z, was a couple seconds behind on pretty much every drill movement and order we received. So Gunny Cobb stops the formation. "Recruit Z. Is the hamster on the wheel?" "Sir?" "You heard me. Is the hamster on the wheel? See, I don't think he is. Name your hamster recruit." "Sir, this recruit's hamster's name is Gordy." Gunny Cobb leaps into Recruit Z's face with a knife hand "Well you tell Gordy to stop fucking hydrating, and get the fuck back on the wheel!" and from then on, Gunny would correct Recruit Z, and remind him to tell Gordy to stop hydrating and get on the wheel.

My other favorite boot camp story, the one where we all, as a platoon and our DIs truly lost our shit laughing. We're up at Edson Range aboard Camp Pendleton, Drill Instructor Gunnery Sergeant Cobb put on his black belt the day before, and he and Senior Drill Instructor Gunnery Sergeant Starky, now a Chief Drill Instructor for those fucks over at G Company, are both away, which means we're left with Drill Instructor Staff Sergeant Raphael and Swan respectively. Let the games begin. We're forming up for chow. "Get out of my barracks right now. Zero! Get in my barracks right now. Zero. Formation outside right now." and so on, when Swan yells "Run to the chow hall right now!" we scramble towards the chow hall "Zero! Formation right now!" scramble back. The DIs have a new game. So we do that for a little bit, in and out of the barracks trying to get online or get a formation, we're all mostly having fun at this point, it had been a relatively slow day, then SSgt Raphael yells "Run to MCRD right now!" and everyone stops for a second and looks at each other like "Where the fuck is MCRD from here?" and the whole platoon scatters to the four winds. SSgt yells "Zero!" and pulls his cover down and steps back inside the barracks with SSgt Swan because they're both laughing too hard and most of the platoon is "frozen" laughing our collective asses off.

*Zero is the command word to instantly and immediately freeze in place, if you're in midair you're expected to hover.

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #1072 on: 10 Jan 2015, 04:18 »

For this reason, We made it a law for the children of Israel that the killing of a person for reasons other than legal retaliation or for stopping corruption in the land is as great a sin as murdering all of mankind. However, to save a life would be as great a virtue as to save all of mankind. Our Messengers had come to them with clear authoritative evidence but many of them (Israelites) thereafter started doing wrong in the land.

-The Quran, sūrat l-māidah 5:32

I learned this verse by memory before I enlisted (along with reading from a guide on critical verses from the Quran itself) when I went to boot camp America was still deep in the middle of the long wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, being on the ground and fighting inside of six months from your ship date wasn't uncommon, and I determined if I was going to fight people who were determined to kill me for their beliefs I wanted to know more about those beliefs. I grew up with muslim friends, the S sisters who took martial arts with me, the class was mostly male, and involved hand to hand contact as expected in full spectrum martial arts, I later learned after I gained seniority and discussed such things with my instructor, that it took a lot of personal effort on the S sister's father's part to accept this different cultural norm. I didn't think of the S sisters as muslim of course, I thought of them as my friends and training partners (and when I was in a sour mood after getting whupped on, as both were extremely proficient fighters as "the bitch with the round house from hell" and "the bitch with the right cross that will make you see god" respectively). So I studied, because propaganda and thinking about things too lightly go hand and hand on strolls towards the uglier side of humanity.

There are many reprehensible rules, outdated social mores, standards and ideals on display in the Quran. I won't shy away from that. Those same darker ideas have been stretched and twisted further still, Jihad in the proper usage referring far more to the struggle any individual must face  to keep true to their religion or self imposed morality as opposed to say... machine gunning a satirical French newspaper.

I memorized this verse, which I found on accident while doing my readings, as touchstone, a reminder that there's good in this particular group, and most groups too. It seems relevant recently with the conversations I've been overhearing in public and seeing on FB and some other forums recently.

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #1073 on: 10 Jan 2015, 04:53 »

I think that the key to reading any religious or philosophical text is taking what bits of wisdom one can get from them and disregarding the rest.  They're all based, of course, in the time that they were written, and thus, contain the prejudices of the time.
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #1074 on: 10 Jan 2015, 07:06 »

other than legal retaliation or for stopping corruption in the land
The problem here is with the bolded part. That can be used to justify almost anything. Of course, you have that sort of cherry picking lines and interpreting them to justify awful behavior in every religion.

(Of course, I don't think there should be an "other than" at all other than defending oneself or others directly, but that's another topic.)

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #1075 on: 10 Jan 2015, 16:00 »

I think the thing a lot of people tend to forget is the nature of Afghan society, especially in the outlying regions beyond the major towns - at least that may have been the case before everything went to shit after the Soviets invaded.

Muslim they may be, but Pashtun by nature they are.  And with the Pashtuns, tribal affiliation is just as paramount as adherence to Islam.  Indeed, in some locations that Tribalism may be more important than anything else.

But then, Afghanistan has always been a basket case.  Even Rome learned that, and Alexander may have conquered the region, but just how long did that control last once he kicked the bucket.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #1076 on: 10 Jan 2015, 16:06 »

Alexander's a bad example, did any of his empire last after he kicked the bucket?

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #1077 on: 10 Jan 2015, 16:09 »

Days? If that? The Mongols took and held Afghanistan, but they also invaded Russia in the wintertime and stomped balls.

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #1078 on: 10 Jan 2015, 16:09 »

Yeah, that was kind of my point.

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Orkboy

• Beyoncé
  • Yelling angrily at the universe.
    • Bloodgood's Bloody Good Beer Blog
« Reply #1079 on: 12 Jan 2015, 12:44 »

I have a basic training story.

So, the hats that Air Force Training Instructors (TIs) wear have this leather strap in the back that hangs down below the brim a bit, and generally makes the hat fit better.  All the TIs get something tooled into the leather, usually their callsign.  For example, in one squadron, there were two NCOs with the last name of Stone, one little guy and one huge guy, so their hats said Big Rock and Little Rock.  My TI had a hat that said Master Jedi.  Being such a Star Wars nerd, he had us march to the Imperial March, aka Darth Vader's theme music.  But not on speakers or anything.  We had to hum it, and he kept yelling at us to hum loud enough for everyone to keep step. 

Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep a straight face while furiously humming Star Wars music in unison with 50 guys?

The flight across the squad building had it worse, though.  One of their trainees had the last name of, no shit, Batman.  Pronounced Batman, spelled Batman, his name was fucking Batman.  And one of the other trainees kinda looked like the Penguin as played by Danny Devito.  Short, pale, roundish, bald, pointy nose.  So, every time they were given the order to halt, the next order was always "Penguin, report!"  And then this short little penguin-y guy runs out in front of the flight, shakes his fist angrily and yells "I'll get you next time, Batman!" then runs back to his spot.  And god help you if you cracked up. 

Kugai

• Awakened
    • My Homepage
« Reply #1080 on: 12 Jan 2015, 14:42 »

(click to show/hide)
James The Kugai 

explicit

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • I'm unique, just like everybody else
« Reply #1081 on: 12 Jan 2015, 15:17 »

My favorite story of my brother's was when he was in Marine bootcamp. For those of you who do not know, the toilets for pooping do not have doors. One day, whilst taking a dump a drill instructor just happened to walk by my older brother and after a few seconds walked back.

"Martin, what are you doing?"

"Um, pooping, sir?

"Why aren't you sitting correctly? Left hand on left knee, right hand on right knee, why isn't your back straight?"

This went on for a little while before the DI stated that if my brother did not finish pooping in 10 seconds he was going to be all sorts of messed up. Despite his best effort my brother did not finish quick enough. To which my brother wrote, "and that was the day I found out that don't poop fast enough".
"There's a lesson in everything if you're dumb enough"

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #1082 on: 12 Jan 2015, 21:08 »

My drill instructors were quite clear that you were to piss and shit just like everything else, quickly and in a precise military manner.

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
    • Me.
« Reply #1083 on: 13 Jan 2015, 04:17 »

I would not survive under those circumstances.
My Art.

explicit

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1084 on: 13 Jan 2015, 05:52 »

One of my other favorites was when some recruit kept messing up, so for the next 4 hours the DI made him search for his brain in a field. Whenever someone else messed up they had to go help that recruit search for his brain.

cesium133

• Cesium Comics
« Reply #1085 on: 13 Jan 2015, 07:41 »

The college I went to as an undergrad happens to have the same school colors (Green and Gold) as the Green Bay Packers use, so every time I wear a hat I have from the college, I get comments about the Green Bay Packers. Today some guy randomly said to me, "You know they stole that game, right?" I had no clue what he was talking about until he mentioned he was talking about a game between the Packers and the Dallas Cowboys.

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #1086 on: 13 Jan 2015, 09:09 »

Butt hurt Cowboys fans are the best kind of butthurt football fans.

explicit

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1087 on: 13 Jan 2015, 09:25 »

Cowboys fans arguing about the refs are pretty hilarious considering they only beat the Lions due to a blown call.

Also funny how the catch was ruled incomplete due to the Calvin Johnson rule.

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
    • Me.
« Reply #1088 on: 13 Jan 2015, 09:49 »

Now now ... don't exaggerate ... the Lions did not get beaten only because of that blown call. The Lions sucked in general.
My Art.

GarandMarine

• Awakened
« Reply #1089 on: 13 Jan 2015, 10:03 »

Well. They did make it to the Playoffs for once.

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #1090 on: 13 Jan 2015, 10:07 »

My school ring from Purdue has a big gold block letter P on the onyx stone, since black and gold are Purdue's colors. 

They're also the colors of all of Pittsburgh's sports teams.  In particular, the Pirates, who use a very-nearly block letter P as one of their logos. 

Since moving into the orbit of Pittsburgh, I am asked if it's a Pirates' ring about two or three times a year. 

Yeah, I used to be a bat boy.  After 20 years you get a ring   :roll: :-D :wink:
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
« Reply #1091 on: 16 Jan 2015, 13:37 »

The cannon-fire in GM's avatar fits nicely with In the Hall of the Mountain King.

Da da da da dum da da da da da da da daaaaa LEFT! RIGHT!

Orkboy

• Beyoncé
  • Yelling angrily at the universe.
    • Bloodgood's Bloody Good Beer Blog
« Reply #1092 on: 20 Jan 2015, 10:21 »

I'm bored, so I'm going to share a funny story.  This is something that happened to my buddy, SSgt Bolduc (aka Bulldog) during the Warrior Week portion of Basic. 

For those of you unfamiliar with AF basic training, Warrior Week is a week of simulated combat experience, so Airmen won't be completely freaked the fuck out while trying to repair planes during mortar fire and shit like that. About half of it revolves around staying alive during a chemical/biological attack.  That particular portion culminates in a full MOP-level 4 drill, complete with fortified guard posts manned by the trainees and sprayers loaded with dye to see who's dead and Airmen can look at the chempaper to see what they got sprayed with (it changes color for different types of chemical weapon).  MOP-level 4 means you're wearing all four pieces of your chemwarfare gear: suits, boots, mask, and gloves.  Worn properly, it'll stop pretty much anything chemical from killing you.  Well, because the gear is so encumbering, your wingman checks your suit to make sure the straps and buckles are on properly.  Getting into the full gear and strapping in takes under a minute, but it's not easy to tell if everything is done right on your own suit for the same reason that it's hard to check out your own ass.  Bulldog is in his suit, his wingman says everything's good, and Bulldog has to run to HQ to report that everyone at his position was still alive and not dead from nerve agents.  So there's this short stocky guy, hauling ass down the hill to the command tent, when he runs past one of the Training Instructors who was on his way to find someone who fucked up so he can yell at them.

And Bulldog's pants fall down. 

The MOP suit is a coat and pants that go over your uniform and are buckled together, and Bulldog's buckles weren't done right.  The TI takes a deep breath to rip into Bulldog, and before he can, Bulldog does the only thing he can do.  He flops on the ground, and pretends to seize and die from nerve agents.

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #1093 on: 20 Jan 2015, 14:17 »

For just a moment there, while reading the second sentence above, I was thinking: "Basic?", and felt a little queasy.

(click to show/hide)
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

cesium133

• Cesium Comics
« Reply #1094 on: 20 Jan 2015, 15:46 »

One of the grad students in our lab is installing an ancient copy of Red Hat Linux on his laptop. I have no clue why, and I have a feeling I don't want to ask...

celticgeek

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Linux Geek
    • The Celtic Geek
« Reply #1095 on: 20 Jan 2015, 16:01 »

Good lord.  Red Hat Linux.  I used that to teach GNU/Linux, in versions 5.0 through 9.0.  Wow. 
a 'dèanamh nan saighdean airson cinneadh MacLeòid
We Wear Woad When We Write Code
Ní féidir liom labhairt na Gaeilge.
Seachd reultan, agus seachd clachan, agus aon chraobh geal.

Kugai

• Awakened
    • My Homepage
« Reply #1096 on: 20 Jan 2015, 19:12 »

GIGO
James The Kugai 

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #1097 on: 20 Jan 2015, 21:12 »

It's still pretty common in "intro to *nix" courses.  When I was still an IT major, all the shell accounts were running off Red Hat.  Funny thing is that the BOFH courses were on OpenSUSE.  I've also seen HP-UX used.  In one of the hacking courses I took, the professor had everything under the Sun on the network.
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

Grognard

• Only pretending to work
  • Token Straight White Conservative Male
« Reply #1098 on: 22 Jan 2015, 18:23 »

And Bulldog's pants fall down. 

The MOP suit is a coat and pants that go over your uniform and are buckled together, and Bulldog's buckles weren't done right.  The TI takes a deep breath to rip into Bulldog, and before he can, Bulldog does the only thing he can do.  He flops on the ground, and pretends to seize and die from nerve agents.

Fail for the WIN!   :lol: :-D
Old enough to know better: Still too young to care.  PONG was my 'gateway' game.

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
  • No time for Claireification
« Reply #1099 on: 24 Jan 2015, 10:46 »

Random Thought: one of the main reasons why I don't visit the top-level forums anymore is because there's still people who call the main character Martin.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 65   Go Up