Fun Stuff > CLIKC

What Games Have You Been Playing Recently

(1/311) > >>

GarandMarine:
Sometimes whatever you happen to be playing doesn't need it's own thread. What are you playing right now?

I'm trying to work my way through Watchdogs, which I enjoy as far as GTA style sand boxes go, the hacking mechanic's solid... but I am having trouble motivating myself to continue the plot. Maybe I just can't play a serious crime sand box after years of Saint's Row mucking my brain meats up.

I'm also hacking away at Resonance of Fate, which... is a most impressive JRPG. It combines the solid visuals, and pretentious horsecrap of the later final fantasy games with a brutally difficult and fiddly combat system. Albeit it's more engaging then Final Fantasy's rigid adherence to death by GUI but fuckin A this game is unforgiving as hell. When you're playing through a fight right, you're ripping it up, but if you screw up you're going to get ventilated in a variety of exciting new ways by some very samey (so far) bad guys. Also for some reason the opening scene starts with our two protagonists base jumping and magically becoming blondes. I'm still playing mind, but this combat system is probably going to make me drop this game if I can't get the hang of it...

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lwlYIwVDuM

cesium133:
I've been going back and playing an old game: Roller Coaster Tycoon.  :psyduck:

Detachable Felix:
RCT WAS THE BEST.

I spent a week at a place with decent internet, so I've been getting my Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer on. (Vorcha Sentinel is the best thing ever)

Also recently downloaded AC:Liberation, gonna start on that tonight :)

RedWolf4:
Mostly just been rolling my T-72 hordes across maps with impunity in Wargame Red Dragon.

. . .

And then watching them get wrecked with impunity by air support.

Thrillho:

--- Quote from: cesium133 on 06 Aug 2014, 22:11 ---I've been going back and playing an old game: Roller Coaster Tycoon.  :psyduck:

--- End quote ---

That's the good shit. I still bust out OpenTTD every now and then, and Theme Hospital ('The hospital administrator is cheating!')

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version