THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 12:51
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: What Games Have You Been Playing Recently  (Read 343335 times)

TheEvilDog

Re: What Games Have You Been Playing Recently
« Reply #300 on: 21 Feb 2015, 20:41 »

Diablo III.

It's awesome.

Oh yeah! Especially when you're rolling a Crusader and then they become a steamroller through everything! Barbarian is fun too.

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
  • but will you understand
« Reply #301 on: 22 Feb 2015, 03:43 »

Diablo 3 was frustrating. Partially because I didn't like one or two of the minor plot points that seemed to clash/retcon with my interpretation of D2 material, partially because it felt like a heavy re-tread of D2 material, and partially because a few things begged for more/longer time spent on them (the Emperor, Adria, etc.).

So pretty much what I'd say of anything maybe, especially anything that company works on.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #302 on: 22 Feb 2015, 05:45 »

See, I've pretty much found Diablo 3 to be the kind of game you play when you just want to zone out for an hour or so.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #303 on: 22 Feb 2015, 16:34 »

Recommend me a game:

Can anyone recommend me a game?  I want to play something exciting and adventurous.  Preferably on Steam.  I am not into the anime-esque games (capcom, square enix, etc), nor am I into horror games.  I wasn't much of a fan of the dragon age 1 and 2 games but would like something in the ball park like mass effect where you explore and meet people and see places.  I also want it to be something dynamic (not the stale-ness of skyrim).  Basically I am bored and want to try something new and fun.

Games in this ballpark that I already have played
KotOR 1&2
DA:O
Borderlands 2
Shovel Knight
Dishonored

haven't played yet, should I to sate this appetite?
Witcher 2
South Park: Stick of Truth
Fable 3

Games I have but can't play because I need a new video card
Bioshock Infinite
Metro: Last light.

or any other games like these that are fun and adventurous with good story?
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #304 on: 22 Feb 2015, 17:59 »

TED: I hear that. It may be that the Diablo games (D2 especially) caught me at the right time growing up, and D3 never had a chance to do so (though I certainly enjoyed and finished a playthrough).
(click to show/hide)

LeeC: Stick of Truth is good times, though I didn't finish it. And deeper (and full of references and nods to the back-catalogue) than I'd have given it credit for.
(click to show/hide)

I wouldn't put it on par with ME or DA or anything, but it's worth a rental at least, see if you're in the right mood for it.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #305 on: 22 Feb 2015, 18:24 »

LeeC, you might like Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. It's fairly underrated (though infamous for how the company went bankrupt), but it's a fun game. Especially as you can rip out an enemy's fate out of their body and bludgeon them to death with it.
Or, if you haven't played it, Dragon's Dogma. Also fun. Plus you can climb monsters and stab them in the face.

De_la_Nae - I can understand why that can be frustrating and I can also imagine that in part being explained by Blizzard pretty much restarting D3 3 times over, hence why it took so long to develop. Hell, I find Blizzard tends to half-arse things when it comes to the stories for it's games. After a week of WoD, I had the whole story figured out. I'm just waiting for the inevitable betrayal by an NPC who had formerly been an ally to both sides, and becomes the ultimate villain for the DLC.

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #306 on: 22 Feb 2015, 19:36 »

Oh, Warlords? Sounds about right. I was tempted to come back in, because I was all about dat Draenor, baby, but decided I'm still just done.

That said, they have a serious tendency towards uh... well, they do some things SO WELL sometimes, and then other things fall apart. I was really pulled in by the Twilight's Hammer / Silithid stuff, so the parts of Cataclysm I stuck around for? Fuck yeah! And lots of odd things here and there throughout the game and its expansion would do that with me...

Then they'd just completely drop unfinished storylines, or decide to enact major changes based on the outside material without having much of an in-game component (fucking Variann Wrynn, fucking Garosh some too, etc.). I could go on, but eh. Missed opportunities, whatcha gonna do I guess.

(click to show/hide)

hazlett

• Plantmonster
    • webdesign London
« Reply #307 on: 22 Feb 2015, 21:44 »

This is my first time to play blockworld.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #308 on: 23 Feb 2015, 03:04 »

Witcher 2
1000x yes
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

Blyss

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • I got skillz with the plastic motherfucker. SKILLZ
    • Gamers like games
« Reply #309 on: 23 Feb 2015, 06:53 »

I downloaded and played the free trial for "life is strange" on my 360.  It's essentially Prince of Persia in a modern setting and less actionbound and more thought provoking, and what I played was actually fun, and interesting.  It's episodic and only $5 for the first episode right now.  I'm definitely looking at purchasing as soon as I'm able.  Really enjoyed the trial.
"Psychos?!  Did they look like psychos?  They were vampires!  Psychos DO NOT explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"  Seth Gecko

My blog

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #310 on: 23 Feb 2015, 07:26 »

Hahah, Life is Strange is essentially Prince of Persia? Really? I admit I have never played either, but defining Life is Strange by its time rewinding mechanic seems like spectacularly missing the point, especially if the point of comparison is a third-person 3D platformer/brawler in an ancient fantasy setting. From what I've read the mood and setting of Life is Strange are far more like that of Gone Home, with its focus on the lives of adolescent characters in a bit of a magical realist world.
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #311 on: 23 Feb 2015, 07:30 »

Witcher 2
1000x yes
If I have frame rate issues with Bioshock Infinite, would I have trouble running Witcher 2?
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #312 on: 23 Feb 2015, 07:37 »

Maybe? My GPU is about as old as TW2 itself, and I could run it at my native res of 1080p after turning down some of the performance options a notch. If yours is newer you're probably ok.

Arkantos

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Secretly Judging.
« Reply #313 on: 23 Feb 2015, 19:34 »

Europa Universalis 4, building the ultimate German Empire from the lowly county of Anhalt. (Anhalt->Prussia->Germany)

Pictures:
(click to show/hide)
I got really lucky in this game. I managed to form Prussia pretty early, almost immediately after the Reformation started. After the War of the Protestant League, I became Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire. Then, my first bout of luck happened: Austria's monarch died without an heir. My Prussia and my French allies fought against Great Britain in a succession war, which we won, giving me a Personal Union over Austria. I consolidated my hold over the HRE states through a combination of annexation and vassalization. Sweden conquered Norway and Denmark, forming Scandinavia, also strong allies of mine. As a result of the formation of Scandinavia, Russia lost much territory to them in wars, eventually becoming a rump state in Europe with vast, unusable lands. Eventually, they are converted to Islam by a Sunni revolt (I felt bad for them at this point, so I gave them some land out of pity.) I colonized much of North America as Prussia, and managed to keep a hold on my colony, and later colonies, as I colonized Australia and New Zealand, as well as the West Coast of North America. I had unified Germany at this point, and France turned on me. Helpfully, the League of Augsburg event fired, forming a massive league against France, consisting of my Germany, Great Britain, Scandinavia, Spain, and Tuscany(One of two major Italian powers in my game. The other was Milan.). We destroyed France in short order. After a few more wars over the next century, France was completely dismantled into three German vassals: France(a republic until the Revolution), Burgundy, and Toulouse. At this point, I got incredibly lucky again: Great Britain's monarch died without an heir. After a short war with Scandinavia, Germany and Great Britain were in personal union under me. Shortly after that, Scandinavia's monarch also died, and I became King of Germany, Great Britain, and Scandinavia. Toward the end of the game, I ended up in a war against Spain started by my colony in Colombia against theirs. I took the opportunity to release Aragon and Navarre. It was a great game. I'm sure I missed some things that happened, like the conquest of the Holy Land, but this is already a long post.

Full title of my monarch at the end of the game (in English):
His Imperial Majesty, Hector of Anhalt, Emperor of Germany and Scandinavia; King of Great Britain, France, Prussia, Italy, Aragon, Jerusalem, Ireland, and Navarre; Archduke of Austria and the Netherlands.

German Vassals:
(click to show/hide)

German Colonies (with original overlord nation):
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: 24 Feb 2015, 01:31 by Arkantos »

Blyss

• 1-800-SCABIES
    • Gamers like games
« Reply #314 on: 25 Feb 2015, 09:48 »

Hahah, Life is Strange is essentially Prince of Persia? Really? I admit I have never played either, but defining Life is Strange by its time rewinding mechanic seems like spectacularly missing the point, especially if the point of comparison is a third-person 3D platformer/brawler in an ancient fantasy setting. From what I've read the mood and setting of Life is Strange are far more like that of Gone Home, with its focus on the lives of adolescent characters in a bit of a magical realist world.

I see what you're saying, and yes, if I had missed the point of either game that would be true.  The fact is that both employ the same major mechanic.  I don't dislike either, and I would counter that I'm not wrong in my description.  That said, yes, there are fundamental differences, but I thought I'd made that clear enough.  It's almost like you want to argue to defend "Life is Strange" but you don't have to.  I like it.  I would recommend it without a problem.  I think it's a great experience, and I'm interested to see where they take it.  It's also very like Prince of Persia, in that both employ time rewinding as a HUGE part of the gameplay.
"Psychos?!  Did they look like psychos?  They were vampires!  Psychos DO NOT explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"  Seth Gecko

My blog

osaka

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #315 on: 26 Feb 2015, 05:51 »

I put on the complaint thread that I'm shuffling through playlists (Now listening: Sanj aka Sanjuu aka Thirty2 - Dreams) to find a song for a track in Trackmania. I feel that it's just right to mention and expand here since I've been playing different versions of that game since 2006.

So what's Trackmania, really? Basically, it's a block-based track editor with a side of competitive driving. The game certainly blew up once a man known as MrD started the exchange site as a go-to hub for track sharing. Now on a steady decline due to poor decisions from the lead developer and the ubisoft buyout, but still huge fun.
Asides from the track edition, you can also edit your video sequences (from a replay) and paint the cars. You can also import 3D models to work as cars (there's a red-bull can around, and a sanic. I race with "normal" cars). There's an on-line mode without collisions with several sub-modes (TA, Rounds play, Team rounds). As of the TM² installment, there's also a scripting language that's supposed to help creating gamemodes and such, but it's up there with php in terms of being ass. Even with that problem, someone managed to build a gamemode with it, so there's that.
The track editor also allows you to create introduction sequences, in-game media and replay sequences, in a module called "Media Tracker". Said module also allows putting background music. Which is something I've done for years and for many of my tracks, generally to go with the track - Rally transitional on the coast envi had "Vodka" by Korpiklaani, a track called [Insert Fancy Trackname] had Blur's "Song 2", a track meant as a nightmare has "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites", a collaborative endeavour called Q-Bot had "Superdooper" by Mr. Bill and Mustardtiger... I'm drifting away from topic (hmm, I wonder if I could use that one).
I guess I'll tell you to give it a try if you want, there's a TM² full access demo going on until Games Assembly in April and the TMNF full game is free. Although if you go old-school TM, TMUF is probably like 10 bucks.
Meh, if you have to run fsck, you're already fscked.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #316 on: 11 Mar 2015, 20:41 »

I have been playing South Park Stick of Truth and I am enthralled.  :parrot:

Sir Wheatley

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
  • Space? SPAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
« Reply #317 on: 19 Mar 2015, 17:50 »

My usual games: Path of exile and Warframe

Started a few weeks ago a rogue-like game i had in my steam library (almost) since the age of fire (even if this game was released in 2011): Dungeons of Dredmor and GOSH this game is hard!
40 hours on this game and never go further that floor 2...

Also a point'n'click released this month really nice: Tormentum Dark Sorrow
I'm not familiar at all with this kind of game but it's could the beginning of an era!
The artistic work on this game is great, inspired a lot by H.R Geiger (Rest in peace) and a polish painter Zdzislaw Beksinski as well as Demon's and Dark Souls.
You have a lot of moral dilema and it have an impact on the end.

I don't really have a « scale » for this kind of game but in my opinion it's great.

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
« Reply #318 on: 19 Mar 2015, 17:54 »

I bought Cities: Skylines last night. Enjoying it so far; it's sort of like a really detailed update to SimCity 4.
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

Welu

• It was me, Austin. It was me all along.
  • Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
  • That's a smashing blouse. FELLA!
« Reply #319 on: 19 Mar 2015, 18:32 »

Game Dev Tycoon. This is way more enjoyable than I expected.

osaka

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #320 on: 19 Mar 2015, 18:59 »

A friend was evil and gave me Fairy Bloom Freesia from the japanese game humble bundle and now my hands are wrecked. Other than that, it's pretty fun to get your green haired loli fairy to kick every single instance of buttocks happening in the forest.

Like, seriously. There's an achievement for juggling enemies over 7 seconds and it isn't hard to get.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #321 on: 19 Mar 2015, 19:11 »

I played all of South Park: Stick of Truth and it is by far the best game Ive played in a long time.  It kept me interested enough in it to finish the game, which is rare for me.  :-D

cesium133

• Cesium Comics
« Reply #322 on: 24 Mar 2015, 21:43 »

A lesson I've learned from Cities: Skylines... never build a hydroelectric dam. First time I tried it screwed up the flow of the river, caused sewage to flow into the water supply, and gave everyone cholera. Second time I tried it flooded the entire city even though the city was downriver from the dam.  :psyduck:

explicit

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • I'm unique, just like everybody else
« Reply #323 on: 25 Mar 2015, 00:30 »

I heard the engineering bits to that game were particularly hard to grasp. Is there a watershed map in that game? That would make it much easier to build a dam.
"There's a lesson in everything if you're dumb enough"

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #324 on: 25 Mar 2015, 05:15 »

Most of my friends have left the 360 and that's the system I got the Pre-Sequel on so now I have no one to play with

osaka

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #325 on: 25 Mar 2015, 05:17 »

Thing is, I won't get it until the gold edition is like 20 or 30 bucks. And I'm not even that interested in it. Like, they made a shock/fire laser in the claptrap DLC. Athena was already nigh-immortal in the base game, that's just going to be ridiculous.

cesium133

• Cesium Comics
« Reply #326 on: 25 Mar 2015, 05:46 »

I heard the engineering bits to that game were particularly hard to grasp. Is there a watershed map in that game? That would make it much easier to build a dam.
If there is I haven't found it. The only data it gives you is the flow rate of the river.

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #327 on: 26 Mar 2015, 11:54 »

My roommate is having all sorts of fun with C:S's water system.

Damming the river, accidentally cutting off majority waterflow to the city due to miscalculation.

Damming the river, accidentally increasing water pollution backflow into what's left of it.

Expanding the Industrial sector, forgetting that there were water towers out that direction, poisoning the city.

Fun times.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #328 on: 26 Mar 2015, 12:31 »

Darkest Dungeon, on early access from Steam. This is one of those cases where people shouldn't be scared of Early Access though. The game is fully playable right now for the first few areas, and there's a ton of replay value in there. It's a side scrolling rogue-like sort of game with a pretty dark storyline and interesting mechanics. It also helps that the art direction reminds me strongly of Mike Mignola's Hellboy and BRPD comics. Basically you collect a team of four warriors to delve into procedurally generated dungeons. Each week in game you get a choice of new arrivals to replace your fallen warriors (permadeath is on and saving is automatic, so if you lose a favorite hero, they gone for good.) and fill out your ranks. There are a bunch of classes, and each hero has randomized skills and quirks. In addition to your typical sorts of classes there are some unusual twists there, like Plague Doctors, Lepers and Jesters.

The biggest thing that sets the game apart is not only do you have to worry about your party's health while adventuring, you have to worry about their stress and sanity. Turns out facing horrible mythos-esque abominations, shambling undead and plauge carrying beasts in dimly lit catacombs of unspeakable evil is kind of hard on the old noggin. Who would have thought it? Some enemy times can send big spikes of stress though your party, driving them insane. When that happens, they pick up a negative trait that compels them to act out of your control sometimes and spreads more stress to the rest of the group. So you have to balance trying to complete dungeons without killing or driving insane your group of heroes.. You can quit any time and go back to town, but that itself is stressful.

Back in town you can send off your heroes to the church or the tavern to reduce their stress, or to the sanitarium to remove a negative quirk. This costs money and means that hero can't take part in the next mission, at least. So you can't just rely on one powerful group you have to keep an eye on everyone and decide who is best to go rest up and who you can risk taking with you. You can also dismiss heroes that are to weak or to insane to continue with. Fortunately, there are always new hopeful adventurers arriving by stagecoach...

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #329 on: 26 Mar 2015, 14:07 »

Point of order: there's a small and rare chance for them to pull off a positive consequence in those mindbreak times, instead of a negative one.

Very small.

Darkest Dungeon is sweet. I wish my computer wasn't ailing.

One thing Neko didn't go into (because really, the sanity stuff coupled with the atmosphere is the game's highlight after all) is that the combat system is fairly neat too. Positioning in the party line directly affects what abilities they can use, and said abilities generally have positions on the battlefield that they can't hit, i.e. your Plague Doctor can only hit the rear couple spaces of the enemy formation with his grenades.

As all participants in combat, both player and enemy, follow some part of these rules, and as several abilities involve pushing, pushing, and moving allies and enemies about.... well, it's a nice bit of quick tactical crunch thrown into the mix.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #330 on: 26 Mar 2015, 14:27 »

Heh.. I already provided a huge wall of text about the game. I couldn't go into everything. But yes, the combat system is very cool, and frustrating when your carefully designed order starts getting shoved around by surprise or enemies... But it's great fun playing 'GET OVER HERE!" with your bounty hunter to pull that enemy mage or whatever to the front row where your Hellion is waiting with a grin.

Active Madness

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #331 on: 26 Mar 2015, 23:22 »

I've been playing Darkest Dungeon a bit as well, lately. I'm quite a fan, I must say. I can't really add much more than has already been written, but it gets my endorsement!

Definitely how Early Access should be used, unlike some others I've been stung by.

Active Madness

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #332 on: 30 Mar 2015, 14:18 »

Pillars of Eternity. Oh my gosh.

It is everything that was brilliant about the Baldur's Gate games, with 12 years of progress to inform the design choices.

The character creation system is a bit bewildering at first, since they had to depart from the AD&D rules, but they're not so bewildering that you're completely lost. There are the staple character designs, as well as a few characters that seem inspired by some of the MMO mechanics of the last few years.

I'm currently playing as a Cipher - a psychic warrior dude who (at the moment at least) seems a bit useless. Whether that's because I don't know how to play him or what, I'm not sure.

The story is gripping so far, and there are scripted events and dialogue galore. This is definitely not a game for people who are adverse to reading, but I absolutely love it.

About the only complaint I have so far is that the music seems like it is *exactly* the same music as in Baldur's Gate, but I expect that's a result of them getting the same composer.

The game manages to give old school PC gamers a real shot of nostalgia without being soporific or hackneyed.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #333 on: 30 Mar 2015, 14:27 »

Finally downloaded the full version of Super Meat Boy. It's. So. GOOD.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

Blue Kitty

• Twitter
« Reply #334 on: 30 Mar 2015, 15:08 »

Watching all this Gundam makes me want to play the Battle Assault series agian

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #335 on: 30 Mar 2015, 15:14 »

Watching all this Gundam makes me want to play the Battle Assault series agian

Which game was it where you played as Zeon and lead 3 squads around? I remember the unit was called fenrir.  It was for playstation 2.  I played it to death!

Blue Kitty

• Twitter
« Reply #336 on: 30 Mar 2015, 15:46 »

From a short search I found this

It definitely wasn't the Battle Assault games since they were fighting games

Blyss

• 1-800-SCABIES
    • Gamers like games
« Reply #337 on: 30 Mar 2015, 19:05 »

Picked up the HD remake of Resident Evil.  It really holds up graphically, and I'm enjoying it immensely.  It beats the shoot 'em ups that were RE4, 5 and 6 all to hell for my money. 

My blog

Detachable Felix

• Kind of a jerk, I guess?
  • Global Moderator
  • Scrabble hacker
  • I'm gonna keep you in love with me for a while
« Reply #338 on: 30 Mar 2015, 19:23 »

Games I've been playing this month:

Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell - Cheesy and good fun. Has a full-length musical number in the middle (Y)

Goat Simulator: Because it was cheap and it's motherfucking Goat Simulator

Always Sometimes Monsters: A surprisingly good RPG - a game that sets out to prove that even with the best intentions people can be real assholes really quickly without even noticing it. Hell, you can kill someone whilst their children look on, horrified.

Also started playing GTA V again - Figured it was about damn time I started playing the Online
This is Australia, mate. We don't do subtlety.
~She/Her/They/Them~

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
  • No time for Claireification
« Reply #339 on: 30 Mar 2015, 19:26 »

What platform are you on, Luke?

Blue Kitty

• Twitter
« Reply #340 on: 05 Apr 2015, 05:57 »

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #341 on: 05 Apr 2015, 07:15 »

I like the idea of Darunia, but isn't Mikau the fighter among the three Link transformations?

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #342 on: 05 Apr 2015, 07:25 »

Fixed:

Blue Kitty

• Twitter
« Reply #343 on: 05 Apr 2015, 09:50 »

I personally voted for Shovel Knight

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #344 on: 05 Apr 2015, 12:44 »

Who the fuck is voting for the irritating blue fox woman from Stairfax Temperatures?

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #345 on: 06 Apr 2015, 19:33 »

I just finished 100%ing Majora's Mask. According to my 3DS, it took me forty hours to do so.

The game is so wonderfully written, goddamn. It's by far my favorite Zelda game.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #346 on: 07 Apr 2015, 01:09 »

It is a fantastic potato of a game, and super dark also.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #347 on: 07 Apr 2015, 07:29 »

LeeC: Stick of Truth is good times, though I didn't finish it. And deeper (and full of references and nods to the back-catalogue) than I'd have given it credit for.
(click to show/hide)

I wouldn't put it on par with ME or DA or anything, but it's worth a rental at least, see if you're in the right mood for it.
Honestly its the best RPG game I've played in awhile. I was just so glued to it.  I havnt been that glued to a game since playing the Mass Effect series.

Also I am trying to remember the scene you are talking about in act 2.
(click to show/hide)

From a short search I found this
If they could only put that on steam or make an HD remake.  By far my favorite gundam game.  Weird thing is I played it before seeing the original Gundam series/movie. I was so lost when we ambushed White Base and Amuro started counting. I had watched a few other Gundam series but really grew to like the UC stuff.  Wing was hit and miss for me.  I just straight up couldn't get into seed.

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #348 on: 07 Apr 2015, 10:01 »

re:spoiler

Yeah, and the other thing was in act 2 as well I thought. Your allies.

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
« Reply #349 on: 07 Apr 2015, 10:46 »

It is a fantastic potato of a game, and super dark also.

I'll say! My favorite part is when

(click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32   Go Up