THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 04:37
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Warframe  (Read 4945 times)

GarandMarine

• Awakened
  • Kawaii in the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Warframe
« on: 19 Dec 2014, 23:51 »

Any one else play? I'm on pretty regularly
I built the walls that make my life a prison, I built them all and cannot be forgiven... ...Sold my soul to carry your vendetta, So let me go before you can regret it, You've made your choice and now it's come to this, But that's price you pay when you're a monster with no name.

RedWolf4

• Duck attack survivor
  • Stop that.
Re: Warframe
« Reply #1 on: 20 Dec 2014, 01:42 »

Me and my game group used to hammer it out a while back, well before all the big changes. We kinda overdid it hard, and I haven't had the urge to go back yet. Even if everything looks sooooo gooooodd. . . .
Winner and reigning champion of the award for 'Best Nigh-Constant Look of Disgust and Bewilderment 2018, 2020 and 2020 Endurance Round Part 2'.

osaka

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #2 on: 20 Dec 2014, 06:09 »

Might as well grab it, since my rl friends also want to play it and the IRC channel I'm frequently in also has avid warframers. Is it THAT good?
Meh, if you have to run fsck, you're already fscked.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #3 on: 20 Dec 2014, 07:20 »

I downloaded and played it for a little while a few months back. It is pretty fun, but seems fairly grindy. The maps are semi-randomly generated it seems, so there is a little variety. But to make progress it seems you have to keep playing them a lot.. A bit to much I think. But it's fun at least to get in and play around sometimes. I have it on Steam, and my name there is nekoali if anyone wants to add me as a friend and play.

GarandMarine

• Awakened
  • Kawaii in the streets, Senpai in the sheets
« Reply #4 on: 20 Dec 2014, 08:36 »

Yeah. It is quite seriously grindy.

I'm GarandMarine both on there and on steam.
I built the walls that make my life a prison, I built them all and cannot be forgiven... ...Sold my soul to carry your vendetta, So let me go before you can regret it, You've made your choice and now it's come to this, But that's price you pay when you're a monster with no name.

RedWolf4

• Duck attack survivor
  • Stop that.
« Reply #5 on: 11 Jul 2015, 07:09 »

SO I'm somewhat Nekroing this post, but mostly just to see if there are any players out there who'd be keen for teaming up.
Winner and reigning champion of the award for 'Best Nigh-Constant Look of Disgust and Bewilderment 2018, 2020 and 2020 Endurance Round Part 2'.
Pages: [1]   Go Up