THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 23:22
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Banished  (Read 4446 times)

ChaoSera

• Scrabble hacker
Banished
« on: 16 Jan 2015, 02:06 »

I hope I'm not the only one here who loves this little gem. If you don't know the game but you like building/city Simulations you should take a look at this. It's relaxing and challenging at the same time. There's no fighting, all you have to do is take care of your people. But that takes a lot of work. They need food to not starve to death, houses to not become depressed due to being homeless, firewood to heat those houses and thus not freeze to death in the Winter and many more things. All this presented in simple but beautiful graphics and a soundtrack that is just awesome. It's one of those games were you start in the afternoon and suddenly it's dark outside and your stomach feels as empty as the stomachs of your citizens when you forgot to pay attention to the food supply.

So I guess what I'm saying is this game is awesome and we should talk about it. Right here. In this thread.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
Re: Banished
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jan 2015, 21:10 »

Sounds good, but I'm at the stage now with Citybulders that the one I'll stick with is Super City on FB.

But you never know, it's something to think about if I ever want something more challenging.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

RedWolf4

• Duck attack survivor
  • Stop that.
Re: Banished
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jan 2015, 12:40 »

Oh, yeah, this game is brilliant. Easy enough to slide into, yet still presenting a good challenge.
Winner and reigning champion of the award for 'Best Nigh-Constant Look of Disgust and Bewilderment 2018, 2020 and 2020 Endurance Round Part 2'.
Pages: [1]   Go Up