THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 03:46
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: What's your EDC?  (Read 22343 times)

ankhtahr

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • A hacker spathe night owl
What's your EDC?
« on: 30 Jan 2015, 20:11 »

Hey everybody,

putting my clothes back on after a while of being ill has made me notice how much stuff I carry around everyday. Some of it is necessary, some of it is occasionally useful, other things might just have a symbolical value. My roommate puts a lot of thought into EDC kits. EDC stands for "Every day carry". He's never without a bag, and his bag always contains a basic medkit, several multitools, knives, several feet of paracord and other things which one might need in an "emergency situation". I've never seen the need of being prepared for the kind of emergency which would require me to have lots of rope, but I still have plenty of stuff which makes my daily life easier. So I'll just broaden the typical definition of the word EDC, usually referring to tactical or even military supplies to include everything one might want to keep in his pockets.

For me that definitely includes my lactase pills, for my lactose intolerance. Then there's my mobile phone of course. And I habitually carry three knives. No fighting knives or such, but still. One's a swiss army knife, the second's an Opinel which I use for foodstuffs like cutting a piece of bread or cheese, and the third's a Deejo lightweight knife, which I only use when I really need a sharp edge. I use my swiss army knife for poking or prying around on things which might damage the edge, so I have this knife reserved for knifey things.

I also typically carry at least one fountain pen by now. I don't like ballpoint pens, so I'll just have one fountain pen on me for when the need arises. When I'm carrying a bag I usually have two additional pens in my bag, together with a writing block. Also I have a pair of headphones on me. Depending on whether I have only lightweight or heavier baggage I'll have either my Phonak earphones or my Beyerdynamic Headphones and my Fiio Headphone amp / USB DAC. When I have the latter in my bag I usually have my notebook with me too, and often even a keyboard as well (Leopold FC660C).

And then, I always wear a Mjölnir amulet. It's a silver replica of a Mjölnir found during excavations on Møn.

So there's probably a few things I've missed, but this should give you an overlook over all the things I don't leave my house without.

What is it you carry every day?
Quote from: Terry Pratchett
He had the look of a lawn mower just after the grass had organised a workers' collective.

explicit

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • I'm unique, just like everybody else
Re: What's your EDC?
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jan 2015, 20:12 »

Beer.

[Serious] Just wallet, phone and keys.

[EDIT] Also sometimes a flipknife and a canteen
"There's a lesson in everything if you're dumb enough"

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #2 on: 30 Jan 2015, 21:07 »

Wallet, phone, school ring, watch, and a small swiss army knife. 

Really, I'd be lost without that thing. 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Nikolai

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • H-Hello? Is this thing on?
« Reply #3 on: 30 Jan 2015, 21:16 »

Springfield XDs .45 3.3" barrel, and backup magazine. A Ka-Bar folding knife, Rite-In-The-Rain pen, and a lighter. Nothing too fancy, usually just a Bic with the safety removed. A pack of cigarettes, my phone, smartwatch, keys, and wallet, and sunglasses.

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
  • Scare a moose, will you do the fandango?
    • Me.
« Reply #4 on: 30 Jan 2015, 23:55 »

Phone, keys, bank-, insurance-, travel cards, couple of fifty cent coins, iPod. If travelling with the kid a little more, fresh clothing and stuff.
My Art.
I was into Stumpy and the Cuntfarts before they sold out.

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #5 on: 30 Jan 2015, 23:59 »

Phone, a few books, knife, CS/pepper spray, sedatives, keys, comb, hand sanitiser, wallet, lighters, cigarettes, earbuds.
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

The Seldom Killer

• Only pretending to work
  • More witless shite ----->
« Reply #6 on: 31 Jan 2015, 00:23 »

If I'm walking out the door then I always do that check for wallet, keys, phone. But then it occurs to me that, as a cyclist, I'm usually riding out the door so there's the stuff you might class as Every Day Cycle. So that's multi-tool, 3 innertubes, tyre boot, patch kit, 2 x opticians flathead (one of which is more of an awl these days, 1x opticians crosshead, mini adjustable, some M4 bolts, some M5 bolts, a couple of chainring bolts, spoke key, chainsplitter, grub screws, mini pump, 15mm wrench, some 3/32 chain in both 8 speed and 10 speed, some 1/8 chain, spare nipples, a noodle, spare brake pads for both V and caliper brakes. a couple of yards of toilett roll and a coffee lock. I usually try and keep some wet lube as well.

It also occurs to me that I've used those things for more non-cycling stuff than actual bicycle repair/maintenance.

Loki

• comeback tour!
  • The mischief that dwells within
« Reply #7 on: 31 Jan 2015, 16:50 »

the kind of emergency which would require me to have lots of rope

*whistles* and if you ever find a girlscout who is similarly inclined?
Obligatory:

Will reply to the actual topic later.
The future is a weird place and you never know where it will take you.
the careful illusion of shit-togetherness

Metope

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #8 on: 31 Jan 2015, 16:58 »

Besides the wallet, keys, phone I also carry a sketchbook + pens, iPod, kindle, hairbrush, makeup bag (foundation + brushes, lipgloss), sanitary pads and hand lotion.
Quote from: Meebo
[00:07] Liz: Jordan tell us how you feel about Edison.
[00:08] Ozy: FUCK YOU LIZ
[00:08] Ozy: has left the room

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #9 on: 31 Jan 2015, 20:59 »

My Beltbag

Carries:

Flashdrives
Card Holder (Library, DVD Store, etc)
Inhaler
Mobile Phone & Bluetooth Earpiece
Digital Camera (you never know when you'll need one) plus Download Cord
Notebook
Small Diary
1 Blister Pack of Panadol
Sticking Plasters
Ballpoint Pen.

Have my Keys, small Cresent Wrench and Swiss Army Knife on a Keyring/Beltclip in my Pocket (used to clip it to my Belt Loops on my Trousers, but it kept getting in the way, so I now keep it in my Pocket.)

Wallet (of course).
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
  • No time for Claireification
« Reply #10 on: 01 Feb 2015, 05:13 »

Wallet, Keys, Phone and earplugs.

SubaruStephen

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #11 on: 01 Feb 2015, 12:39 »

Wallet,
Card wallet (never carry all your credit/debit/gift cards in the same place in case you get mugged),
Keys,
Phone,
Casio calculator watch,
Foldable comb.
I travel light...

I also have "EDC" for my cars, but I don't think this is the right topic to list those.

http://youtu.be/bypi7h6WOGg
« Last Edit: 01 Feb 2015, 12:52 by SubaruStephen »
A "buttload" is an actual measurement, next time someone tells you that they need a buttload of something, tell them 126 gallons might be a bit too much.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #12 on: 01 Feb 2015, 13:09 »

Wallet, key hook for belt, keys, cell phone, comb, hankie.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #13 on: 01 Feb 2015, 20:07 »

In my "every day" bag (mine is black), I have: wallet, phone, keys, pen, clutch pencil, rubber (eraser! :roll:), LED pen-torch (USA:flashlight), "Hipster PDA", sunglasses, microfibre cloth, small spray bottle of cleaning fluid for glasses, computer screens etc., 3m retractible steel tape-measure (for measuring rack-space etc.), small flat all-stainless steel lock-knife (like this, except mine lacks the flashy logo and belt-clip), pack of tissues, couple of disposable vials of eye-drops, a couple of doses of Panadeine caplets, Kindle (entertainment reading, reference books, and various useful documents I have converted to .mobi format), iPod, ear-buds, hardback notebook, ancient second-hand HP16-C (that I shamelessly wheedled out of an old grognard at work on his retirement), thumb-drive, hairbrush, nail-file, sanitary pads, a few cosmetics (lippy, blush, eye-pencil), tube of sunscreen.

In the saddle-bag on my bike, my standard load-out is: rain-cover for saddle, rain-suit and helmet-cover for me, two spare inner-tubes, tyre-levers, pump, adjustable spanner (USA:wrench), pedal spanner, ratchet screwdriver with range of bits (slot, Phillips, Allen key) in handle, chain tool, special spanner to fit the "security" nuts and bolts that hold the expensive components of my bike, a roll of gaffer-tape, several nylon zip-ties (the cyclist's friend), a few pairs of nitrile gloves, a rag, emergency back-up front & rear lights with batteries, small bottle of Betadine antiseptic, a few adhesive dressings, bike locks.

My whole saddlebag unhooks from the seatpost in seconds, and has attachment points for a harness so that I can wear it as a backpack. I use a handbag insert, so that I can quickly transfer the core items from my "everyday bag" into the main compartment of my saddlebag when I don't want to carry both with me.
« Last Edit: 01 Feb 2015, 20:18 by Akima »
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

ankhtahr

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • A hacker spathe night owl
« Reply #14 on: 01 Feb 2015, 20:16 »

ancient second-hand HP16-C

I am so incredibly jealous.
Quote from: Terry Pratchett
He had the look of a lawn mower just after the grass had organised a workers' collective.

Orkboy

• Beyoncé
  • Yelling angrily at the universe.
    • Bloodgood's Bloody Good Beer Blog
« Reply #15 on: 01 Feb 2015, 21:07 »

Keys, wallet, phone, sometimes one of my knives depending on where I'm going, ring, and my airman's coin.

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #16 on: 01 Feb 2015, 21:22 »

ancient second-hand HP16-C

I am so incredibly jealous.

Yay RPN!  Next time I see my father, I'll try to see if I can swipe one for you.
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

Aziraphale

• Duck attack survivor
  • Extra Medium
    • The First 10,000
« Reply #17 on: 01 Feb 2015, 21:26 »

Everyday (what fits in pants/jacket): Wallet, keys, phone, lighter, cigarettes, camera and spare batteries.
If I'm traveling somewhat "heavier", add at least one book, snacks, bottled water, pens and notepads, and occasionally a multitool (all stuffed in a messenger bag)
Then there's my camera bag, which has most of the above but subs the small camera with an SLR and a bunch of other stuff with which I won't bore you.
May goldfish leave Lincoln Logs in your sock drawer.

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
    • Me.
« Reply #18 on: 02 Feb 2015, 06:13 »

[All the things]

In the process you double your body weight?

My Art.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #19 on: 02 Feb 2015, 06:23 »

Bottle of water
Nicotine vaporiser - two batteries, charger, gel, canister, spare element if I have one
Wallet
MP3 player
Railcard/oyster card
Phone

That's it.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

Aimless

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Untss untss untss untss
« Reply #20 on: 02 Feb 2015, 06:29 »

I used to try to keep these to a minimum... The only things I carry almost all the time are a gold chain I got from my mum, on which I have three rings. I basically only remove these if instructed to do so. When I leave the house, I almost always have my trusty leather wallet from my first trip back to Bangladesh, along with my keys, my cellphone and a pen. These days I also have a rechargeable cellphone battery charger (basically an extra battery with USB ports) with a short USB-cable and some spare change in case I meet someone who might want or need it. I periodically have some very basic airway stuff on me as well as some paracetamol, ibuprofen and lactase. Every day that I'm at work I have my stethoscope and a metal name-tag that I like very much.

Oh and yeah my glasses :o
Sometimes I think, sometimes I am

Akima

• ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #21 on: 02 Feb 2015, 12:50 »

In the process you double your body weight?
All up, it weighs about 2.5kg. I am small, but not that small.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

Papersatan

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #22 on: 02 Feb 2015, 13:07 »

wallet (it's small:ID, bus pass, debit card, business cards), cell phone, chapstick.
That's it for everyday.

If I am going out to get work done (usually the case) I'll have my laptop bag which has: the laptop, a notebook, pencil, pen, post its, index cards, headphones and a mouse.

[12:07] ackblom12: hi again honey
[12:08] ackblom12: I'm tired of lookin at that ugly little face

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #23 on: 02 Feb 2015, 13:12 »

Phone (Nokia 100). Often mocked.

Keys, various.

Cheap MP3 player. Often flat.

Cheap earphones. Often broken.

Wallet w/ cash, debit card, library card.

If I'm going somewhere where it won't get bust, my Nexus 7 2013. If I'm going to work, their N7/2013.

When I remember, my totally-mandatory-can't-stay-in-the-building-without-it NHS ID card. Never been checked.
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

bhtooefr

• Older than Moses
  • ⌘-⌥-⌃-N
« Reply #24 on: 02 Feb 2015, 16:27 »

True EDC:
  • Watch (either a Seiko SNK807 with a leather strap, or a Kickstarter Edition Pebble)
  • Keychain with necessary keys, Victorinox Rambler (if I ever have to replace it, I'm getting a Manager, which replaces the useless toothpick with a pen), and an old Fenix E01 with an Energizer Ultimate Lithium AAA in it
  • Flip key and valet key for my 99.5 VW Golf TDI (why? So I can lock the car with a key in it to idle it)
  • Nexus 5, 32 GB, black
  • Wallet (it's a Swiss Gear, don't ask what model) with cash and cards and such
  • Nalgene OTF (except when cycling, it doesn't work in a horizontal bottle cage like on my trike)

EDC for work:

In-car EDC:
  • 2 ton floor jack (not that exact one, but that's the general idea - because I really don't want to use the "widowmaker" if I have to jack up my car)
  • A cheap breaker bar and a cheap torque wrench, along with a 17 mm deep socket, because why use the supplied wrench when I can torque the lugs properly?
  • A "basic" hand tool set (with some tools missing over the years, and some tools added over the years - I think it's this one)
  • A set of metric gear wrenches
  • At least 1 quart Shell Rotella T6 oil
  • Distilled water

Recumbent trike EDC:
  • Allen key set
  • 6" adjustable wrench
  • Patch kit
  • Spare tube
  • Hand pump
  • Tire levers
  • Chain tool
  • Spare master links
  • Philips Saferide 80 Gen 1
  • Philips Saferide LED tail light
  • Garmin Edge 205
  • Water bottle

I've also usually got a uni-ball Roller Micro in black or a Kuru Toga pencil in 0.5 mm handy.

metastasis_d

• Not quite a lurker
  • Full Battle Rattle
« Reply #25 on: 02 Feb 2015, 18:49 »

Springfield XDs .45 3.3" barrel, and backup magazine.

Do you use the holster(s) that come(s) with it, or do you have a different one/set? I've long considered a Springfield but don't know if the standard ones are really that much of a bonus.

My EDC:

Watch, ball&chain, wallet, Taurus .380, Gerber multitool, phone, earplugs, keys on carabiner, and sunglasses.

Nikolai

« Reply #26 on: 02 Feb 2015, 20:51 »

Do you use the holster(s) that come(s) with it, or do you have a different one/set? I've long considered a Springfield but don't know if the standard ones are really that much of a bonus.

The standard holster is alright for open carry. It's a pretty basic polymer friction retained holster, adjustable with an allen key. I used it up until my CCW permit arrived, and now I've got an IWB kydex holster from a local shop. Weapon-wise, I'm pretty happy with Springfield; This XDs is the second of the XD line that I've owned with nary an issue from either pistol.

metastasis_d

• Not quite a lurker
  • Full Battle Rattle
« Reply #27 on: 02 Feb 2015, 20:55 »

The standard holster is alright for open carry. It's a pretty basic polymer friction retained holster, adjustable with an allen key. I used it up until my CCW permit arrived, and now I've got an IWB kydex holster from a local shop. Weapon-wise, I'm pretty happy with Springfield; This XDs is the second of the XD line that I've owned with nary an issue from either pistol.

I used to eschew them because I was paranoid about grip safeties/trigger safeties in general, and even avoided 1911s for a long time, but after actually using one I don't know why I ever had any compunctions.

ChaoSera

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #28 on: 03 Feb 2015, 04:38 »

wallet (it's small:ID, bus pass, debit card, business cards), cell phone, chapstick.
That's it for everyday.

If I am going out to get work done (usually the case) I'll have my laptop bag which has: the laptop, a notebook, pencil, pen, post its, index cards, headphones and a mouse.
You don't carry keys?

For me it's not much, Wallet, Phone and my Keys are pretty much the only things I carry around every day.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #29 on: 03 Feb 2015, 06:17 »

Workdays:  Jeans, Left pocket: handkerchief, tweezers, nail clippers.  Right pocket: four keys on ring.  Left back: phone.  Right back: University ID card.  Wallet and Nexus tablet in a rucksack for cycling to and from work, along with lights and a pump.

At weekends, the ID card goes in the wallet, and the wallet in that pocket; unless I'm wearing a coat or hoody with pockets, when it may go in one of them instead.  When walking the dogs in the dark, there will also be a torch in my jacket pocket.  If driving, my car key has a dog lead clip to hang on my belt with when not in use.

At any time there may be a music player clipped to my belt over my left hip.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Papersatan

« Reply #30 on: 03 Feb 2015, 07:41 »

You don't carry keys?

For me it's not much, Wallet, Phone and my Keys are pretty much the only things I carry around every day.

Generally no.  I don't drive much, so I don't have car keys, and we, um, don't lock our door (shhhh?).

Aimless

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Untss untss untss untss
« Reply #31 on: 03 Feb 2015, 08:29 »

Oh  yeah and a vague sense of guilt and unease!!
Sometimes I think, sometimes I am

Welu

• It was me, Austin. It was me all along.
  • Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
  • That's a smashing blouse. FELLA!
« Reply #32 on: 03 Feb 2015, 09:43 »

Handbag, purse, bank card, drivers license (it lives in the purse), note book, pen, keys, tissues, paracetamol, ibuprofen, plasters, phone.

I'd only bring my MP3 player and headphones if I knew I was going to be out for longer than a shop trip.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #33 on: 03 Feb 2015, 09:44 »

wallet, phone, keys, and badge if its a work day.
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

Sorflakne

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #34 on: 03 Feb 2015, 09:57 »

Wallet, keys, phone.
If you want to see what God and Satan look like, look in the mirror.

TRVA123

• Duck attack survivor
  • Just waiting to jump in with a peninsula joke.
« Reply #35 on: 03 Feb 2015, 13:13 »

Wallet, keys, phone, and chapstick.

I guess that I should not that there is a bottle opener on my keychain... sooo also a bottle opener. you know, for emergencies.

metastasis_d

• Not quite a lurker
  • Full Battle Rattle
« Reply #36 on: 03 Feb 2015, 17:09 »

Wallet, keys, phone, and chapstick.

I guess that I should not that there is a bottle opener on my keychain... sooo also a bottle opener. you know, for emergencies.

You never know when you're going to be in a life-or-death situation and need to drink your way out of it.

Nikolai

« Reply #37 on: 04 Feb 2015, 09:56 »

I carry a business card sized/shaped bottle opener in my wallet, but tend to forget it resides there and default to using the bottom of my lighter to open bottles.

lepetitfromage

• addicted to the shindig
« Reply #38 on: 04 Feb 2015, 13:30 »

I probably carry way more stuff than I need to. My purse is pretty heavy!

It currently looks like this:

In my purse:
Phone and extra charger
iPod and earbuds
Pens
Nail file/buffer
House keys
Work Keys
Meds (Xanax, Zantac, Midol, Ibuprofen, Claritin, Inhaler)
Travel pack of tissues
Hair ties and/or claw
Hairbrush and detangling spray
Pads and panty liners
Tic tacs or lifesavers
Teeny tiny tub of Vaseline (I like it better than chapstick)
Makeup bag (with mascara, eye shadow palette, concealer, tinted moisturizer and blotting papers)
Foundation Compact that does not fit in my makeup bag. I'm in love with Laura Mercier's smooth finish powder....it's pricey but worth it.
Sunglasses (in Summer)
Gloves (in Winter)
A random assortment of notes and receipts

and my wallet. In my wallet is an assortment of cards, some change for the bus, my driver's license and a monthly train pass.

When I'm headed to work, I also bring a travel mug of coffee and my planner, housed in the portfolioI bought to keep all of my current papers organized. I have it in pink because pink is awesome.
If you try to take all the steps at once, you'll fall over.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #39 on: 04 Feb 2015, 16:32 »

Geez

And I thought I carried a fair bit in that bag of mine!
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #40 on: 04 Feb 2015, 20:37 »

(if I ever have to replace it, I'm getting a Manager, which replaces the useless toothpick with a pen)

I use my toothpick daily.  Just wait 'till yer older and have dental work...
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Noxx

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
« Reply #41 on: 05 Feb 2015, 21:19 »

Keys
Wallet (minimalist front pocket card n cash thing)
Folding knife, usually just a Kershaw Leek
Leatherman Squirt tool
Flashlight, usually a Fenix pd35, but always 18650 driven to consolidate batteries around here
A 3x3 flat bandage with clotting agent goes flat in a back pocket. You might ask "geez, how often do you have to deal with bloody wounds?", but given my friends and my job, uh, about twice a year.
Smartphone.
Smith and Wesson 642 with one speed strip
Xikar butane lighter
One "black beauty" Morgan dollar (one must observe the rituals)

I keep a ton of useful shit in the car, but that's about it for my immediate person.
Need advice, empathy, or just to bitch me out? You can always message my FB @ https://www.facebook.com/bob.shaffer.37

Akima

• ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #42 on: 06 Feb 2015, 00:46 »

I forgot to say that I have a few spare hair bits in my bag. Elastics, pins etc.

KingOfIreland

• Artist formerly known as Tuathal
« Reply #43 on: 06 Feb 2015, 02:21 »

Fork and spoon, my trusty 4 inch bladed lock knife, one hand opening, motorbike gloves, a bicycle pump, assorted plectrums and phone charger.
"Cock's Fresh Prepared steak"

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #44 on: 06 Feb 2015, 02:36 »

Fork and spoon??

Saying that, I carry vinegar and salt packets around.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

Papersatan

« Reply #45 on: 06 Feb 2015, 10:41 »

Fork and spoon, my trusty 4 inch bladed lock knife, one hand opening, motorbike gloves, a bicycle pump, assorted plectrums and phone charger.
I read that as "assorted speculums" as I scrolled past, and let out an audible "UUHHH...."
so glad I misread it.

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #46 on: 06 Feb 2015, 10:50 »

To be fair, it was right next to a Gareth-post.
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

lepetitfromage

• addicted to the shindig
« Reply #47 on: 06 Feb 2015, 11:34 »

Perhaps he moonlights as a gynecologist?  :-P
If you try to take all the steps at once, you'll fall over.

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
    • Me.
« Reply #48 on: 06 Feb 2015, 12:24 »

To be fair, it was right next to a Gareth-post.
"Like".
My Art.

metastasis_d

• Not quite a lurker
  • Full Battle Rattle
« Reply #49 on: 06 Feb 2015, 15:04 »

I read that as "assorted speculums" as I scrolled past, and let out an audible "UUHHH...."
so glad I misread it.

Yeah, I almost asked why not just keep it in your glovebox like a normal person.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up