Comic Discussion > ALICE GROVE

How Many Are Reading Alice Grove?

(1/14) > >>

BenRG:
Alice Grove definitely has a smaller readership than QC but I'd be interested in finding out how many of those on the board are actually reading it (as I know that only a relatively tiny proportion of readers will comment on the forums).

Please answer the poll above and, if you answer any of the 'no' categories, please specify why.

Thanks in advance!

Wildroses:
My mother was reading it right from the start, but I made a deliberate decision to not pick it up for a few months just so by the time I did pick it up I wouldn't have to wait for ages to get an idea of the story/setting/characters. I don't regret the decision. I was content to go to a two updates a week schedule when I did pick it up.

In fact it was Alice Grove rather than Questionable Content which lured me back to the forums. There is a lot more mystery and emphasis on plot in Alice Grove, so for me it is a lot more fun to discuss and see what theories other people have.

pwhodges:
Note that there is no official forum for Alice Grove as there is for QC.  Although I have added it here so that Jeph could make a URL and link for Alice Grove readers to join us, he has not done this, so the readers will be under-represented here by an unknowable amount.

Mlle Germain:
To add to what pwhodges said, I think that only readers of Alice Grove will venture into this subforum. Of course, one can still count the forum members that read AG this way, I just don't expect there to be (m)any responses on the 'No' side of things.

Neko_Ali:
No no no.. I don't read it. I don't refresh my brower repeatedly, hoping for extra pages to slip by. I don't go off on long speculations about the world, the characters, or the story. Nope, that's not me at all...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version