THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 06:34
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I spent the three last days reading through the whole comic  (Read 4307 times)

Traptin

• Not quite a lurker

I got interested because someone on 9gag uploaded comic number 2891. I read the comments and got told the context, which made me really interested. My social life has been frozen the last days, but hey, it was worth it.

So uh... Hi.
I'm an educated man, I read various remarkable books, but I cannot understand the direction I myself want to go, whether to live or to shoot myself, as it were. So, in case, I always carry a revolver about with me. - Epikhodov

osaka

• Scrabble hacker

Oh howdy! Di'int see ya there.

Welcome aboard!
Meh, if you have to run fsck, you're already fscked.

Traptin

• Not quite a lurker

Thank you!

I am looking forward to my stay here and to discuss the proceeding of the comic!
I'm an educated man, I read various remarkable books, but I cannot understand the direction I myself want to go, whether to live or to shoot myself, as it were. So, in case, I always carry a revolver about with me. - Epikhodov

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page

You now have to face the serious withdrawal symptoms associated with going from a binge to the one-comic-a-day pace...
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.

And none at weekends!
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

Traptin

• Not quite a lurker

I am unsure how I will handle that. Although I have been thinking of powering off my internet for the whole next week; that might help.

...I should've read slower.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage

Greetings!

*Melts your Lug Wrench*
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Traptin

• Not quite a lurker

Greetings!

*Melts your Lug Wrench*

What is a Lug Wrench?

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Traptin

• Not quite a lurker

Sorry, I should've googled, but I just recently had a horrible experience with googling stuff I don't know about. I did not want to hurt my innocense further.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page

Well sure - goatse would give one pause for a moment.  But it's not all like that here, promise!

Nomad90

• Not quite a lurker

Greetings fellow 9gagger!

I too started reading the comics because of that post on 9gag. and while it took me 4 days to read it all and not 3 (darn thing called a job kept me away) I completely understand where you are coming from.

celticgeek

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Linux Geek
    • The Celtic Geek

Mae croeso i bob feibion gwael o geist yma. 

Welcome!
a 'dèanamh nan saighdean airson cinneadh MacLeòid
We Wear Woad When We Write Code
Ní féidir liom labhairt na Gaeilge.
Seachd reultan, agus seachd clachan, agus aon chraobh geal.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns

It's like a box of Oreos, isn't it?

Welcome!
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.

I did not want to hurt my innocense further.

You came to the wrong place.

Enjoy this sexy dog  :clairedoge:
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun

Welcome to the forums! Read through the rules, mind the gap, Google Translate is your friend, remember the strip has been around for over a dozen years now, and - most important of all - guard your lug wrench.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46
Pages: [1]   Go Up