THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 09:07
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Inside out  (Read 2707 times)

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
Inside out
« on: 13 Mar 2015, 10:54 »

This is an amazing idea. A disney movie about emotions. Perhaps mental health too?
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

Aziraphale

• Duck attack survivor
  • Extra Medium
    • The First 10,000
Re: Inside out
« Reply #1 on: 13 Mar 2015, 13:35 »

I've been looking forward to this one, partly because it looks good and partly because it's not another sequel.
May goldfish leave Lincoln Logs in your sock drawer.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #2 on: 13 Mar 2015, 13:37 »

Like Frozen 2 which was just announced
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

Aziraphale

• Duck attack survivor
  • Extra Medium
    • The First 10,000
« Reply #3 on: 13 Mar 2015, 13:41 »

Yeah, which  means three more years of seeing a damn buck-toothed snowman everywhere.

I don't expect much out of Disney any more, but I've liked a lot of what came out of Pixar, so I've been disappointed in the fact that they've fallen back so much on sequels, at least one of which was to a movie I didn't even like the first time (Cars) instead of doing more with original properties. Hopefully this signals something of a return to their roots.
May goldfish leave Lincoln Logs in your sock drawer.

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #4 on: 13 Mar 2015, 13:54 »

"The foot is down! The foot is down! Woo!"
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

Edguy

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • Takin' care of business!
    • My facebook page
« Reply #5 on: 13 Mar 2015, 18:23 »

Like Frozen 2 which was just announced

Imagine the faces of Disney executives if the creative leads tried to suggest that the $1,3 billion movie didn't really need a sequel.

I don't expect much out of Disney any more, but I've liked a lot of what came out of Pixar, so I've been disappointed in the fact that they've fallen back so much on sequels, at least one of which was to a movie I didn't even like the first time (Cars) instead of doing more with original properties. Hopefully this signals something of a return to their roots.

Dude, Disney Animation have been doing great the last years, arguably better than Pixar. Wreck-It Ralph and Big Hero 6 are better than anything Pixar have done since the last Toy Story, and many would probably say that goes for Frozen and Tangled as well.

Isn't it funny how Pixar made amazing movies up to 2010 (WALL-E in 2008, Up in 2009, TS3 in 2010), and then suddenly Disney starts making quality in-house films, while Pixar's output has been between ok (Brave, Monsters UI) and kinda bad (Cars 2).
« Last Edit: 13 Mar 2015, 18:32 by Edguy »
I dunno..

dr. nervioso

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • No more Mr. Nice Bitch
« Reply #6 on: 15 Mar 2015, 15:42 »

I am incredibly excited for this movie. I love the concept, the voice actors, and Pixar
this forum is slowly decomposing into butts and kitties

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
  • No time for Claireification
« Reply #7 on: 15 Mar 2015, 17:17 »

Wasn't 2010 the moment Pixar and Disney merged and John Lasseter took up producer duties at Disney Animation Studios?

This message is coming from Tapatalk inside my phone!

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #8 on: 18 Jun 2015, 09:28 »

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #9 on: 18 Jun 2015, 22:21 »

Imma see it. I likely won't pay for it, since I'm watching Lurassic World also for a second time. This is my statement of criminal intent.
There's at least a 27% chance I'm full of shit
synesthetictranslations.tumblr.com
AlsoPersonifyingChaos

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #10 on: 19 Jun 2015, 00:07 »

Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.
Pages: [1]   Go Up