THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 08:32
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

WCDT predictions for the WCDT.

Characters get accused of being bad people.
- 31 (20.4%)
Someone chimes in that they miss Claire, or that they're glad she's still gone.
- 47 (30.9%)
Moderators forced to moderate.
- 22 (14.5%)
A pun is made. Forums spiral into madness.
- 47 (30.9%)
Kosh makes a appearance.
- 5 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Voting closed: 29 Mar 2015, 17:59

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT 2922 to 2926 (23-27 March 2015)  (Read 42444 times)

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
Re: WCDT 2922 to 2926 (23-27 March 2015)
« Reply #50 on: 23 Mar 2015, 05:30 »

I was wondering who would be the addition to the supporting cast (if there would be one, if not which of the existing cast would be there) from the support group and I'm betting it's Arthur. I'm just still wondering if there is going to be a protracted sub-plot where Hannelore has this weird double-life thing going as 'Abby'. It just seems the sort of thing that she would do.
« Last Edit: 23 Mar 2015, 07:57 by BenRG »
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

Zebediah

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #51 on: 23 Mar 2015, 05:32 »

Puns, check. Forum spiralling into madness, check. Missing Claire and glad she's gone, check. Things not on the list, check. And it's only Monday morning, check.

So, um... bad people. Uh, Sven. Yeah, that's it. Sven is Bad People. Because he is people, and he is bad. Bad Sven is bad. Bad Sven! Bad! Go to your room!
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #52 on: 23 Mar 2015, 06:58 »

Raquel Mountains?
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #53 on: 23 Mar 2015, 07:02 »

So, um... bad people. Uh, Sven. Yeah, that's it. Sven is Bad People. Because he is people, and he is bad. Bad Sven is bad. Bad Sven! Bad! Go to your room!
Gets the girl now, most likely, though.

I mean seriously, Jeph has put him into the ideal place now. Sven has signaled Faye interest and Faye just lost her boyfriend.

Lets hope Sven has to work at least a TINSY WINSY bit to get back on Fayes good side and doesnt screw up as astronomically as the last time.

Warning - while you were typing the universe suffered heat death. Thus nobody will ever read your posting. You may wish to review your post, maybe insert I dunno something nasty just for fun or a pun only you yourself would understand in the first place anyway.
Nah, I'm good, thanks.
Carpe Diem

Zebediah

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #54 on: 23 Mar 2015, 07:22 »

Lets hope Sven has to work at least a TINSY WINSY bit to get back on Fayes good side and doesnt screw up as astronomically as the last time.

No, let's hope that Sven has to work long and hard at getting her back, and that he still fails at it.

Anyway, enough Sven.

Now, who's up for a marathon deprogramming session where the main cast get together to convince Hanners that her name isn't 'Abyssinia'? The lesson being that Hannelore is not only bad at deception, she's catastrophically bad at it!

What do you mean catastrophically bad? When even the person telling the lie is convened it's true, you've hit the pinnacle of deception.

The pinnacle of deception is when the person telling the lie knows perfectly well it's a lie and yet believes the lie anyway.

I could point to plenty of examples of people doing this, but we're not supposed to discuss politics in this thread.
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #55 on: 23 Mar 2015, 07:44 »

I dunno.. If I ever had to pick a new psuedonym, I'm tempted to go with Abigale Normal. :)

TRVA123

• Duck attack survivor
  • Just waiting to jump in with a peninsula joke.
« Reply #56 on: 23 Mar 2015, 08:12 »

Abba Lachian?

valkygrrl

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • Non timebo catulos
« Reply #57 on: 23 Mar 2015, 08:14 »

I dunno.. If I ever had to pick a new psuedonym, I'm tempted to go with Abigale Normal. :)

Boooooring. How about Miss Ann Dree?
Quote from: Tywin Lannister
Any man who must say, "I am the king" is no true king.

Rghfrgl

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • *Crunch* *Crunch* *Crunch*
« Reply #58 on: 23 Mar 2015, 09:06 »

Then you wouldn't be a boxer who really loves cats. Or a cat who really loves boxing.

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #59 on: 23 Mar 2015, 09:19 »

Boooooring. How about Miss Ann Dree?

Personally, I'm a fan of Miss Ann Thrope.
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #60 on: 23 Mar 2015, 09:30 »

Then you wouldn't be a boxer who really loves cats. Or a cat who really loves boxing.

Actually my name has nothing to do with Muhamad Ali.. It's short for Alison, my real name. Also, it makes me an Alley Cat. :)

Omega Entity

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #61 on: 23 Mar 2015, 10:10 »

You sure it wasn't Abby Lachens?
Raquel Mountains?
Abba Lachian?
Clearly I picked the wrong name when I filed for my name change. :)

As an aside, my supervisor for my summer job decided to go in a unique direction after her divorce. Rather than reclaim her maiden name, she chose a last name that, when combined with her first name, is pronounced the same as a well-known mountain range in the US (though her first name is spelled differently, it's pronounced the same as the first part of the range).

Can't decide if Sarah Nevada or Katherine Skill.

I was thinking Adira Rondacks

I wasn't expecting so many guesses! The answer: Ciara Nevada, with Ciara sounding -exactly- like Sierra.

The group as a whole appears quite young, all in their twenties. I guess all us older folks belong in the creepy group.

Since the group specified it was for ages 18-30, it's not a surprise  :wink:

MooskiNet

• FIGHT YOU
  • Better than yesterday.
    • Middleways.net
« Reply #62 on: 23 Mar 2015, 10:38 »

Actually my name has nothing to do with Muhamad Ali.. It's short for Alison, my real name. Also, it makes me an Alley Cat. :)

I can't hear that name anymore without thinking of Sunstone.  If you haven't read it, it's definitely worth a look.

EDIT:  THAT LINK IS NSFW IF YOU ARE LOGGED INTO DEVIANTART.  Sorry about that.
Middleways: webcomic / graphic novel / obsession

Rghfrgl

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #63 on: 23 Mar 2015, 10:47 »

I'm afraid the headcanon has  already been accepted.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #64 on: 23 Mar 2015, 10:51 »

I can't hear that name anymore without thinking of Sunstone.  If you haven't read it, it's definitely worth a look.

EDIT:  THAT LINK IS NSFW IF YOU ARE LOGGED INTO DEVIANTART.  Sorry about that.

I've been following it for quite a while now, I love his work. :) I'm not much like that Allison though... I wish I was in a lot of ways, but I'm not much of a domme. Though people seem to keep wanting to be...

Half Empty Coffee Cup

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
« Reply #65 on: 23 Mar 2015, 12:27 »

You sure it wasn't Abby Lachens?
Raquel Mountains?
Abba Lachian?
Clearly I picked the wrong name when I filed for my name change. :)

As an aside, my supervisor for my summer job decided to go in a unique direction after her divorce. Rather than reclaim her maiden name, she chose a last name that, when combined with her first name, is pronounced the same as a well-known mountain range in the US (though her first name is spelled differently, it's pronounced the same as the first part of the range).

Can't decide if Sarah Nevada or Katherine Skill.

I was thinking Adira Rondacks

I wasn't expecting so many guesses! The answer: Ciara Nevada, with Ciara sounding -exactly- like Sierra.

The group as a whole appears quite young, all in their twenties. I guess all us older folks belong in the creepy group.

Since the group specified it was for ages 18-30, it's not a surprise  :wink:

Awww, I was hoping it was Cass Cade.
Mistakes, ahoy!

tywren

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #66 on: 23 Mar 2015, 13:28 »

The pinnacle of deception is when the person telling the lie knows perfectly well it's a lie and yet believes the lie anyway. I could point to plenty of examples of people doing this, but we're not supposed to discuss politics in this thread.

Ok then, taking it to PMs.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #67 on: 23 Mar 2015, 14:38 »

I'm not having this conversation
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

TheCallMeFez

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #68 on: 23 Mar 2015, 14:48 »

So I'm viewing this as the therapy sessions. Characters might recur but not outside of group. I can see the appeal of EVEN MORE CHARACTERS being introduced but honestly, sometimes you wanna have a group outside your group to talk to about things. Having your support group bleed into your friend group kinda defeats the purpose(for someone with a well established and pretty supportive friend group).

Kugai

• Awakened
    • My Homepage
« Reply #69 on: 23 Mar 2015, 14:53 »

I get the suspicion that with Faye leaving CoD, Jeph may introduce one or two new Characters to expand her circle.

I don't really see her completely breaking from the old crowd, she still lives with Marten after all, but we may see her expand her own circle of friends and acquaintances now that she's no longer working at the Coffee Shop.
James The Kugai 

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #70 on: 23 Mar 2015, 14:59 »

I get the suspicion that with Faye leaving CoD, Jeph may introduce one or two new Characters to expand her circle.

I don't really see her completely breaking from the old crowd, she still lives with Marten after all, but we may see her expand her own circle of friends and acquaintances now that she's no longer working at the Coffee Shop.

It would be healthy for her. She doesn't have much in the way of friends, aside from Hanners and Marten, and they won't always be available to keep her from relapsing.
There's at least a 27% chance I'm full of shit
synesthetictranslations.tumblr.com
AlsoPersonifyingChaos

ASB84

« Reply #71 on: 23 Mar 2015, 17:39 »

So I'm viewing this as the therapy sessions. Characters might recur but not outside of group. I can see the appeal of EVEN MORE CHARACTERS being introduced but honestly, sometimes you wanna have a group outside your group to talk to about things. Having your support group bleed into your friend group kinda defeats the purpose(for someone with a well established and pretty supportive friend group).

On a meta level, I think this is the perfect way to handle the situation. As it is, certain characters fall out focus for months (or even years) at a time, so I don't think the principal cast needs to get any bigger. I see the therapy group, with the possible exception of Arthur, being occasional "guest stars" with minor roles.

In-universe, I think it works out for Faye, too. She doesn't have a lot of people she can turn to at the moment; she's a long way from her family, she obviously isn't close with Dora right now, she never formed close friendships with the other CoD employees, Angus is now out of the picture, and while Marten is supportive, he's just started a new relationship. On top of that, Marten's not really cut out for the tough love or assertiveness that Faye needs right now. Hannelore definitely is, for all her own issues, and she's clearly willing to help, but she's just one person. Perhaps meeting other people who have had similar struggles, in an environment where she can't openly snark at or bully them, is exactly what Faye needs to at least take the first step in healing and dealing with some of her issues.

I'm still guessing we don't see any familiar faces at the meetings, but I could see Faye and Hanners running into Sven at random on the street after leaving a meeting...probably right after Faye says something about how she felt the meeting helped a bit and she feels like she's made progress.

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #72 on: 23 Mar 2015, 19:01 »

New... New comic, guys...

Heaviness.
AlsoPersonifyingChaos

CaptainFish

• Larger than most fish
  • GLUB
« Reply #73 on: 23 Mar 2015, 19:07 »

Faye is Faye's harshest and most accurate critic. >_>

explicit

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • I'm unique, just like everybody else
« Reply #74 on: 23 Mar 2015, 19:11 »

Well, now I really a drink, too.

So that happened.
"There's a lesson in everything if you're dumb enough"

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #75 on: 23 Mar 2015, 19:16 »

Part of me is glad this strip happened. Faye's being open about what happened, walking through what happened from start to finish. We don't see the group's response, but she's doing what it takes to get the full effect of group therapy. She's really doing it.
AlsoPersonifyingChaos

Gladstone

• The Tickler
« Reply #76 on: 23 Mar 2015, 19:22 »

"Wow, sounds like you've had a rough couple of months!"

"Yeah, that all happened last week."
You have not experienced Questionable Content until you have read it in the original Klingon.

explicit

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #77 on: 23 Mar 2015, 19:33 »

Not that I've been to a substance abuse support group (so if I'm wrong don't hit me with smelly cheese), but I feel like that type of comment happens a lot. Couldn't imagine that the reactions would be offensive or anything like that... Though it'd be pretty weird if a bunch of assholes were in your support group.

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #78 on: 23 Mar 2015, 19:41 »

Not that I've been to a substance abuse support group (so if I'm wrong don't hit me with smelly cheese), but I feel like that type of comment happens a lot. Couldn't imagine that the reactions would be offensive or anything like that... Though it'd be pretty weird if a bunch of assholes were in your support group.

They'd be sent across the hall immediately to the creeps group. I'm less concerned they'll actively be a bunch of dicks towards her than I am that she'll allow her insecurities to get the best of her. Like she'll leave thinking everyone was pitying her, even though from their perspectives, they were relating.
AlsoPersonifyingChaos

explicit

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #79 on: 23 Mar 2015, 19:45 »

I know I have trouble when people are acting nice. It seems fake to me, but maybe that's because I live in New England and everyone treats each other like dicks. It almost feels like if people are more rude they seem more comfortable with me, which makes me feel at ease. Maybe Faye is like that too, I dunno.

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #80 on: 23 Mar 2015, 19:52 »

I know I have trouble when people are acting nice. It seems fake to me, but maybe that's because I live in New England and everyone treats each other like dicks. It almost feels like if people are more rude they seem more comfortable with me, which makes me feel at ease. Maybe Faye is like that too, I dunno.

Well, I'm pretty sure she distrusts everyone there by default. She wouldn't have given a fake name, otherwise.

I feel like they'd have to be perfect in their responses the way Marten's been towards Claire. And that's a suspicious level of perfection to someone who's looking for an excuse to bail. Hanners and her crowbar may easily factor into her reappearance at future meetings
« Last Edit: 23 Mar 2015, 19:58 by chaospersonified »
AlsoPersonifyingChaos

wlewisiii

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #81 on: 23 Mar 2015, 20:00 »

New... New comic, guys...

Heaviness.

That is the most honest he has ever written Faye.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt and still want that shot glass.

That is perfect.

Thank you, Jeph.
Emily is the Avatar.

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #82 on: 23 Mar 2015, 20:02 »

That is perfect.

Thank you, Jeph.

Would, uh... Would a shot glass really be the best way to recognize this particular strip?
AlsoPersonifyingChaos

wlewisiii

« Reply #83 on: 23 Mar 2015, 20:04 »

Hanners and her crowbar may easily factor into her reappearance at future meetings

Of course it will.

Do you think she gave that crowbar to Hanners only for tonight? No. She knows she needs, desperately, the threat of something she can't intimidate out of the way and Hanners has already proven she is that for her.  There is a part of me that wishes I had a Hanners I could give a crowbar to...
Emily is the Avatar.

wlewisiii

« Reply #84 on: 23 Mar 2015, 20:07 »

That is perfect.

Thank you, Jeph.

Would, uh... Would a shot glass really be the best way to recognize this particular strip?

I have more in common with Faye than any other character right now...  Yeah, I'd still rather have the shot glass in my hand than to do what she is being shown doing. It's a courage I lack.
Emily is the Avatar.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #85 on: 23 Mar 2015, 20:11 »

Here's the thing... I've been in similar groups like that. After Faye's sharing, pretty much everyone is likely going to be acting like Arthur is. Or nodding in agreement and understanding. That's the good thing about groups like that. Everyone there (unless they are there for support.. Like Abyssinia) has been through similar things. They know the pain and what can drive people to those ends. Dismissal and snark really aren't things you see a lot of in support groups, except in cases where someone is court mandated to be there against their will.

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #86 on: 23 Mar 2015, 20:19 »

Here's the thing... I've been in similar groups like that. After Faye's sharing, pretty much everyone is likely going to be acting like Arthur is. Or nodding in agreement and understanding. That's the good thing about groups like that. Everyone there (unless they are there for support.. Like Abyssinia) has been through similar things. They know the pain and what can drive people to those ends. Dismissal and snark really aren't things you see a lot of in support groups, except in cases where someone is court mandated to be there against their will.

I know you're right, but I'm worried Faye will take their nodding, their legitimate compassion, and interpret it as condescension. I might, were I in her situation, and I see a lot of myself in Faye.
AlsoPersonifyingChaos

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #87 on: 23 Mar 2015, 20:47 »

Anyone else impressed by how well the nonverbal components worked? You could blank out the dialog bubbles and the strip would still communicate what Faye was saying.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Kugai

• Awakened
    • My Homepage
« Reply #88 on: 23 Mar 2015, 21:02 »

Nothing like a little self truth to get things started

Heavy
James The Kugai 

Rghfrgl

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #89 on: 23 Mar 2015, 21:04 »

For a moment I though a punchline wasn't setup properly. Like he was supposed to go 'Well if you change your mind you're..' *rant* '..Welcome'.

Then I realized I was dumb and he was welcoming her to the group.

valkygrrl

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • Non timebo catulos
« Reply #90 on: 23 Mar 2015, 21:10 »

Anyone else impressed by how well the nonverbal components worked? You could blank out the dialog bubbles and the strip would still communicate what Faye was saying.

Everything about today's strip is.... delightfully uncomfortable. Major feels.
Quote from: Tywin Lannister
Any man who must say, "I am the king" is no true king.

Gladstone

• The Tickler
« Reply #91 on: 23 Mar 2015, 21:11 »

For a moment I though a punchline wasn't setup properly. Like he was supposed to go 'Well if you change your mind you're..' *rant* '..Welcome'.

Then I realized I was dumb and he was welcoming her to the group.

Hannelore is showing remarkable restraint, this time.

You have not experienced Questionable Content until you have read it in the original Klingon.

bunnyThor

• Furry furrier
  • This is my personal text. Not yours!
« Reply #92 on: 23 Mar 2015, 21:19 »

I think that Faye is being a little bit hard on herself. Sure her drinking cost her her job and landed her in the hospital, but on the plus side, it allowed her to hang onto her resolve to let Angus get on the bus and go away, and I think we can all agree that is for the best--especially as it opens the door for Sven, who admittedly still needs a few more life's lessons to knock off some of the rougher edges, but on the whole was a lot more interesting presence in Faye's life and the strip in general.

And, yes, I know some people will disagree strongly, but I am not trolling.

Rghfrgl

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #93 on: 23 Mar 2015, 21:25 »

Hannelore is showing remarkable restraint, this time.

'We don't have a paddle.'

'Well, I have this crowbar...'

Dark Matter

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #94 on: 23 Mar 2015, 22:18 »

Faye's sentiments are definitely understandable, and are probably inevitable given what's happened, but I think in the long run this kind of self loathing is not going to be helpful for her to recover.

Rghfrgl

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #95 on: 23 Mar 2015, 22:48 »

I think that Faye is being a little bit hard on herself. Sure her drinking cost her her job and landed her in the hospital, but on the plus side, it allowed her to hang onto her resolve to let Angus get on the bus and go away

That wasn't resolve though. She literally just said she didn't go with Angus because she's a coward. That's the opposite of resolve.

and I think we can all agree that is for the best--especially as it opens the door for Sven, who admittedly still needs a few more life's lessons to knock off some of the rougher edges, but on the whole was a lot more interesting presence in Faye's life and the strip in general.

And, yes, I know some people will disagree strongly, but I am not trolling.

Yeah, gonna have to disagree on that being for the best. Maybe for the readers sake it's better, since she isn't getting wrote out of the comic that way, but it's absolutely not best for her. Best thing for Faye is moving to new york with Angus. Not so much for the sake of love, but for the sake of moving forward with her life.(I'd say there's love there, but not like 'It's destiny! One true love!' love, which isn't to say they couldn't live their lives together happily)

Of course, NOW it's not so simple as just calling him up. Now she's got shit to work out. Hopefully he'll still be there when she does.

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #96 on: 23 Mar 2015, 22:59 »

Faye's sentiments are definitely understandable, and are probably inevitable given what's happened, but I think in the long run this kind of self loathing is not going to be helpful for her to recover.

But she won't get there unless she starts with complete honesty regarding how she sees things right now. And her summary was 100% accurate.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Dark Matter

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #97 on: 23 Mar 2015, 23:05 »

But she won't get there unless she starts with complete honesty regarding how she sees things right now. And her summary was 100% accurate.

That's definitely true, but I think there's also a difference between recognizing a difficult truth and being overwhelmed or consumed by it. I'm not saying that that's what is happening now, just that it's a possibility if she isn't able to move on from where she is now.

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #98 on: 24 Mar 2015, 00:32 »

Well, at least she worked up the courage to say something. That was a huge journey of courage all of its own! Overall, it was an accurate one-strip summary. The problems is that she characterised an emotional illness as a character flaw. It is that self-loathing that triggered self-harming behaviour, namely her drinking so heavily. There is probably a chemical or psychological dependence there too from that last comment.

Eventually, Faye is going to have to tackle her crippling insecurity and fear of change. Before then, she's going to have to learn to accept that her past has left emotional scars and that it is this, not any moral failing on her part, that led to the failure of her relationship with Angus. If you don't know the problem, you can't fix it.

That's all for the future. Right now, I think that she 's going to look up and be shocked. There is no contempt, no condemnation and no mockery, only sympathy and understanding.
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

anahata

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Never knowingly understood
« Reply #99 on: 24 Mar 2015, 00:57 »

I think there's also a difference between recognizing a difficult truth and being overwhelmed or consumed by it. I'm not saying that that's what is happening now, just that it's a possibility if she isn't able to move on from where she is now.

I don't think Faye is one for wallowing in self-pity. She's impulsive and impatient, and she's jumped in to the therapy process with both feet, because she genuinely wants to move on.

To me it seems the greater danger is that she'll soon get angry with herself because she's not feeling better yet. And then do something stupid...
It's Okay! I just won't touch any machines!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up