THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 09:09
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for a webcomic which was posted here a few years back  (Read 11193 times)

Fen

• Emoticontraindication
  • Pregrinating flâneur
    • Blog!

I think i'm officially desperate.
Back when i was in highscholl ~8 years ago someone advertised their webcomic here. It was this series of considerably extensive one-shot comics about a depressive bloke; black and white, scribbled-with-a-crayon style, *really good*. It went on hiatus and I stopped following it, but it's been haunting me lately. It had this one comic about the bloke trying to find meaning in life after his ex dumped him, and his latest achievement was that he learned to peel an orange in one go. The name sounded a lot like QC, had and adjective+noun (started with an S?) that sounded witty but nonsensical.
Anyone remember this?

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page

Have you looked here?
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Fen

• Emoticontraindication
  • Pregrinating flâneur
    • Blog!

I did go through the thread but I didn't find it :( IIRC kt had its own thread, but i didn't seem to find that one either.
Pages: [1]   Go Up