Fun Stuff > CLIKC

Triforce Hero Club (A Legend of Zelda megathread!)

(1/15) > >>

Masterpiece:
So I've tried finding a Legend of Zelda thread, but either I'm incompetent or the last one was a Skyward Sword thread back from 2010 and I didn't feel comfortable necroing that one.

So, welcome!

Masterpiece:

--- Quote from: Masterpiece on 28 Apr 2015, 13:45 ---I borrowed Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword from a friend of mine. Along with the Wii U that already has Wind Waker that another friend loaned me and Majoras Mask and Ocarina of Time which I have in my 3DS, I now have every console 3D Zelda game in existence at home. I won't see the light of day again.

--- End quote ---

Regarding this post, I'm still playing the Wind Waker, and I'm at a point in the game where the game feels like it's wanting me not to proceed. Don't tell me that the tool to enter Place A is in Place B which can only be opened through Place C just to find that Place A leads to a fetch quest for a guy who isn't at his original position anymore.

Thrillho:
Wind Waker is a frustrating, unnecessarily long-winded, ridiculous and at times overly easy game, and I fucking love it, because I will complain every minute while I'm playing it but I must have completed it eight times.

maxusy3k:
The Wind Waker remake / rerelease did away with a lot of the fetch quest stuff which made it far more enjoyable to play. It's still fantastic either way though, in my opinion!

This thread is spectacularly well timed for me, been thinking about Zelda a lot recently to the point where I'm probably going to buy a PC-compatible N64 controller to play with some emulators. I downloaded a bunch of Skyrim mods a few days ago to give myself a Zelda soundtrack while I play, as well as a Zelda based addon with a ton of new items and enemies.

Thrillho:
I never minded the fetch quest stuff in it honestly, my main issue was Tingle being like 'oh yeah I'll read those charts for you at like 800 bucks a pop. And by the way, there is literally no way for you get a wallet big enough to carry all the cash for all eight charts. Now go and start blowing Gorons for rupees.'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version